ADVERTISEMENT

Not surprised chat hasn’t touched the death of George Floyd

khonelson

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2005
i guess there is just too much video that shows he wasn’t resisting arrest or doing anything that required him to be restrained in that way justifying his death, therefore pure silence here. No moral outrage, crickets. Not surprised one bit. This place is pretty mean spirited , except for when people are quoting scripture and preaching down to everyone else , lol or lusting over girls young enough to be their daughters. Interested to see if a certain group of posters who think they run or own the chat have the moral courage to talk about this? Me personally, I sort of lean Old Testament. Maybe the Floyd family should be aloud to step on that guys neck for exactly 9 mins while he pleads that he can’t breath?? Would that be fair? Eye for an eye right? Are they still teaching cops to do this stuff that keeps resulting in these unnecessary deaths ? Seems the training they are receiving is deeply flawed, or the quality of people who do this job isn’t close to what it needs to be. Craziest thing is, without smart phones, he died while resisting arrest and no one would even blink an eye, much less question the death. Hope this man receives justice and his family peace. I will pray the lords will is served in this matter, and some sort of positive outcome reached.

1. All you have to do is bring up the subject and I'm sure folks would be glad to offer an opinion.

2. It's interesting that you think the lack of a conversation about an issue equates to an endorsement of the conduct of the officers.

3. It appears the guilty parties are being addressed appropriately

4. The FBI is investigating the death. Other than saying it appears these cops did something horrible, I'm not sure what else you want. It seems like the wheels of justice are turning.

Never heard of George Floyd...but I don't watch the news. If this is as cut and dry as you say it is, I'm sure the cop will go down. As far as quality of people to do the job, you've seen what their starting salary is, right? And you've seen how people treat them. It's without a doubt the toughest job in this country full of people who do not respect law enforcement. I wish people who were unhappy with police would apply and become officers themselves. If you feel a system needs to be changed, change it from within.

i guess there is just too much video that shows he wasn’t resisting arrest or doing anything that required him to be restrained in that way justifying his death, therefore pure silence here. No moral outrage, crickets. Not surprised one bit. This place is pretty mean spirited , except for when people are quoting scripture and preaching down to everyone else , lol or lusting over girls young enough to be their daughters. Interested to see if a certain group of posters who think they run or own the chat have the moral courage to talk about this? Me personally, I sort of lean Old Testament. Maybe the Floyd family should be aloud to step on that guys neck for exactly 9 mins while he pleads that he can’t breath?? Would that be fair? Eye for an eye right? Are they still teaching cops to do this stuff that keeps resulting in these unnecessary deaths ? Seems the training they are receiving is deeply flawed, or the quality of people who do this job isn’t close to what it needs to be. Craziest thing is, without smart phones, he died while resisting arrest and no one would even blink an eye, much less question the death. Hope this man receives justice and his family peace. I will pray the lords will is served in this matter, and some sort of positive outcome reached.
Jesus man, pull yourself together. Gracious.

Talk about it if you want to talk about it, but stop projecting your invisible tests on the board. Embarrassing.

I'm not surprised you've not mentioned that today would have been Harambe's 21st birthday. I guess there's just too much video showing that he acted the way a confused, stressed animal would act when humans invade his living space. No "Tits out for Harambe!"from you. Nothing. Crickets. Your deafening silence must mean you hate animals but love killing them. That or nice marmot's dick was in your mouth. Eh, my ignore button was getting cold anyway. Let's fire it up.

Where have you been when 600 black assassins a day are killing innocent blacks in Chicago? I also am ignoring you for this unnecessary, racially charged, shit-stirring post in which you demonstrate complete ignorance of the god-bless-ed paragraph. Illiterate.

Well. It went poof.

Last edited:
The fact that the 4 cops at the scene thought that was acceptable behavior not only as a cop but as a human is embarrassing and pathetic. All 4 being fired is just the beginning of their problems. 5 families effected because of sheer stupidity

A bunch of people were shot and some were killed in Chicago this past weekend. Again. I don't see much talk on that here either. Chats gone to shat.

It was wrong and hopefully people will pay the price for this life being taken by the actions of another. Personally, I'm more appalled that 600-700,000 babies are aborted each year and never get a chance to fulfill a life. Seems to me that this issue should be the one getting the most attention but that's not politically correct thinking. Since you invoked the Old Testament scripture, there's also scripture in Psalm 139:13 that says God formed our inner most being, He knit us in our mothers womb.

Where have you been when 600 black assassins a day are killing innocent blacks in Chicago? I also am ignoring you for this unnecessary, racially charged, shit-stirring post in which you demonstrate complete ignorance of the god-bless-ed paragraph. Illiterate.
Nice knowing you duck, didn’t think you were one of the mentally weak piss ants who run around bragging about all the people they put on ignore ,that don’t agree with them, but so be it.

I'm not surprised you've not mentioned that today would have been Harambe's 21st birthday. I guess there's just too much video showing that he acted the way a confused, stressed animal would act when humans invade his living space. No "Tits out for Harambe!"from you. Nothing. Crickets. Your deafening silence must mean you hate animals but love killing them. That or nice marmot's dick was in your mouth. Eh, my ignore button was getting cold anyway. Let's fire it up.
That was good lol

Reactions: ibdawg78
No one here has defended the cops. Seems by our silence on that subject that we have no problem with them being taken to the woodshed for what they did.
Thx for the response bench. I know that you are one of the legit decent guys who posts on this board, I also believe your one of the few who actually walks the walk the right way as a Christian. You have always been very consistent on you views and beliefs, albeit a little angry at times, but that stems from your passion for the unborn, and I get that. I have respect for you, not so much for many others here.

You all but called us racist, that is why your whole post is baiting. Cops have always acted like cops. I have always thought police officers should be rotated so they don’t have to constantly work rough areas. Transfer them to areas where our society drudges aren’t always the ones they deal with. I worked in Hospitals all my life ,sick people don’t pull my heart strings anymore you get use to sic people. Why would that not happen to police officers.

Are we supposed to be outraged at just the cases that the media and social justice warriors determine are worthy? Ex. Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown. The media plays small minded sheep like a violin. I’ll pass .

This latest data is from 2015:
Black people killed by white people: 230
White people killed by black people: 504
How many of those murdered white people are you outraged about?
How many of those white deaths were even discussed on this forum?
Plus, the difference in the events you attempt to connect is apples to watermelons.
You are just an a-hole troll.

Last edited:
You all but called us racist, that is why your whole post is baiting. Cops have always acted like cops. I have always thought police officers should be rotated so they don’t have to constantly work rough areas. Transfer them to areas where our society drudges aren’t always the ones they deal with. I worked in Hospitals all my life ,sick people don’t pull my heart strings anymore you get use to sic people. Why would that not happen to police officers.
This is an excellent point that I haven’t thought of. Rotation makes a lot of sense. Also , I am very good friends with 2 ex cops, both 20 yr vets. Both say as much as 30 percent of police are power trippers who were picked on as children, def don’t have proper temperaments. Their opinions, not mine.

From the looks of this, it was a horrible injustice and I hope all 4 cops are prosecuted to the fullest and face the most severe punishment. Having said that, I am more curious why this case and the one in Georgia are all over my Facebook and yet the p.o.s that was beating up the folks in the nursing home is strangely missing.. or the thug who murdered his mailman because he didn’t bring His virus check... or the thug who murdered two elderly folks visiting a grave site.. there is a commonality to them all that I will let you discern for yourself. This was a terrible tragic death but many many others happen and there is NO attention as it boils down to one simple thing.

This latest data is from 2015:
Black people killed by white people: 230
White people killed by black people: 504
How many of those murdered white people are you outraged about?
How many of those white deaths were even discussed on this forum?
Plus, the difference in the events you attempt to connect is apples to watermelons.
You are just an a-hole troll.
Not a good comparison at all. We are talking about police officers. Has anyone seen stats on white officers killing blacks, black police officers killing whites. The% of white officers killing blacks. % of black officers Killing whites.

Who is that? I cant keep up with all these victims.
If cops did bad things then prosecute, and send them to trial.
You seem triggered

If cops did bad things then prosecute.
Can we loot the stores and tear hell out of the city first? Make signs, have a party, chant shit, give interviews about what a good forger son he was first? Throw some rocks? If they give those four cops the needle too quick, it ends the fun, have to wait for the next criminal to get arrested.

From the looks of this, it was a horrible injustice and I hope all 4 cops are prosecuted to the fullest and face the most severe punishment. Having said that, I am more curious why this case and the one in Georgia are all over my Facebook and yet the p.o.s that was beating up the folks in the nursing home is strangely missing.. or the thug who murdered his mailman because he didn’t bring His virus check... or the thug who murdered two elderly folks visiting a grave site.. there is a commonality to them all that I will let you discern for yourself. This was a terrible tragic death but many many others happen and there is NO attention as it boils down to one simple thing.
Were these thugs charged with murder/a crime? Do you think in this case and the GA case that these guys would be charged if there wasnt video evidence and media attention???

Why the hell is it okay for blacks to riot, destroy property and steal all in the name of justice for someone they didn't even know? Answer me that Khonelson! Allowing this lawlessness needs to stop everytime a black person dies and it is thought to be questionable. Ridiculous and criminal to say the least. I am sick of it, most people are.

Are they still teaching cops to do this stuff that keeps resulting in these unnecessary deaths ?

Let’s hope they aren’t teaching that. It looks bad.
Democratic Mayor Frey has some work to do if that is the case.

This one seems pretty clear from the video, but we’ve learned from other high profile cases that’s it is best to wait till all the facts come out.

I’m sure they will under the Mayor’s leadership. Apparently he has been an active community organizer... he’ll need all those skills to get his police force in line and organize the community so they aren’t looting and rioting quite so much.

Why the hell is it okay for blacks to riot, destroy property and steal all in the name of justice for someone they didn't even know? Answer me that Khonelson! Allowing this lawlessness needs to stop everytime a black person dies and it is thought to be questionable. Ridiculous and criminal to say the least. I am sick of it, most people are.

whites riot and destroy property after their favorite team wins... so yeah.

Were these thugs charged with murder/a crime? Do you think in this case and the GA case that these guys would be charged if there wasnt video evidence and media attention???

These 4 were getting popped regardless. There were body cams and the videos had already been turned over to MN's version of the GBI. Maybe you think they should have been arrested within hours but due to the nature of the job, I think it makes sense to give cops the benefit of a doubt. It appears the locals in Brunswick were going to try to sweep that one under the rug. In MN, not so much.

Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
Why the hell is it okay for blacks to riot, destroy property and steal all in the name of justice for someone they didn't even know? Answer me that Khonelson! Allowing this lawlessness needs to stop everytime a black person dies and it is thought to be questionable. Ridiculous and criminal to say the least. I am sick of it, most people are.[/Q

I don’t think tearing up your city and destroying other people’s property is okay. It is extremely counterproductive to any possible positive outcome period. On the other hand I’m not surprised the anger has boiled over to this.

Question dogstud, do you have any family or very close friends who are black or Mexican? Two of my very best friends for 30 yrs are Mexican, and I’m very close friends with a long time co worker who is Eritrean. He actually ate at my parents house this last Christmas Eve. That is my side of the family’s big dinner get together. We wanted him to see how we do Christmas southern country style. He is a dear friend for life. I have been over to his house several times where his mother and sisters put out the most ridiculous spread of Ethiopian food you could imagine. I will never miss one of these invites if I can help it!

Perhaps because of these friendships and several others, I’m more acutely aware of where that anger is coming from. Through their experiences, I’ve seen a lot of unfairness and ugliness and I’ll just leave it at that, as I’m not trying to start any fights. If you do have people like these in your life, I suspect you would be able to look at this from slightly different angle is all I’m saying. Again , not picking fights.

Reactions: dogstud
Not a good comparison at all. We are talking about police officers. Has anyone seen stats on white officers killing blacks, black police officers killing whites. The% of white officers killing blacks. % of black officers Killing whites.
55% white
27% black
16% hispanic

Its a rare event, cops killing people in general is rare. This cop should be charged with murder, it was awful. But it's not about race and it's not about cops randomly killing blacks, it's about a murderer not a cop

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
86% of Americans (283M) commit 46.9% of the homicides in this country.
14% of Americans (46M) commit 53.1% of the homicides in this country.
Can you guess which group is the black race?
If you were a cop, who would you be most wary of?
Does that play into cops killing blacks during arrests?
Whose fault is it and why?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
86% of Americans (283M) commit 46.9% of the homicides in this country.
14% of Americans (46M) commit 53.1% of the homicides in this country.
Can you guess which group is the black race?
If you were a cop, who would you be most wary of?
Does that play into cops killing blacks during arrests?
Whose fault is it and why?
Good and decent blacks in black neighborhoods are going to pay an awful price when they can no longer get cops to come into their neighborhoods. Open season on the good and decent. I know enough cops to know it is a topic of discussion. Going into some black neighborhoods is no-win for them. Everybody knows the cop that kneeled on that guy's neck was wrong, but there's lots of wrong going on.

This is quite the attempt at passive aggressive baiting while at the same time attempting to paint much of this board as racists.

Sorry we haven’t discussed an extremely obvious case of unwarranted death at the hands of a cop.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT