ADVERTISEMENT

Obama has been in charge and will decide who the nominee is…

7lorhe.jpg

Obama is the press secretary of the democratic establishment/donors,...obama has about as much in-put in the matter as when I tell my wife Im tired of being in a shopping mall and want to leave,....it's small,..maybe 5 percent chance it works,...but it's a chance and something to be said in desperation

The next week or so will make it clear who has been at the helm for 3.5 years.

Remember the time honored tradition where ex Presidents ineligible for office stayed out of politics?
I’ve been saying it from day 1. Obama and his staffers are in charge. Every ex president leaves DC and moves back home, not Obama. There has been reports that a convoy of cars leaves the capital building every day and goes to the Obama’s. You’d think an investigative reporter would like to dig in to that to see what’s up.

Color me skeptical. What’s Obama gonna say? Only way Joe bows out is if he agrees to bow out. And Jill. Either way no chance Obama comes out and says he should go.
It tells me that the only way Obama can stay in power through his surrogates is for Biden to stay in and win. I think it’s so plain that we can’t see it.

Color me skeptical. What’s Obama gonna say? Only way Joe bows out is if he agrees to bow out. And Jill. Either way no chance Obama comes out and says he should go.
Agreed. It was rumored BO and someone were going to sit down with Joe and convince him to quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT