ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg One of the Venter’s daughter wrote

Maybe a governor that has one of the country's leading epidemiologist advising him and puts out guidelines for the mayors to consider. I'm pretty sure the Governor isn't forcing anyone to do anything. He's simply relaxing his order and doesn't need mayoral advise in order to tell mayors they are more free to run their cities.

Having said that, I'm not a Kemp fan and would vote against him if he has a decent primary opponent or a Dem that isn't left of center.
A dem that isn't left of center. Sorry they dont exsist.

Holy shit I should have taken your advise, its as if she got all he info from that quack Fauci.

I should have stopped at the second paragraph. It was nothing but BS scare tactics, the hospitals weren't overrun the opposite happened and we may end up losing hospitals.

Just more cower in place and all will be well. I mean how ignorant are these people. Do they not consider the consequences of this stupidity? With 20% unemployment and climbing, hospitals laying workers off, and closing, the food chain is interrupted, how fcking STUPID ARE PEOPLE? It's a virus dumbass, it will not be cured, there will not be a vaccine, we have to let it run its course. And the only way to stop it is to carry on, the only way to make sure we keep it going is by doing what people like this writer suggest. We have been cowering in place and the damn thing still spread. Guess what, Old and Sick people die, nothing we can do about it.

This is the result of years of political correctness, lawsuits, and safe spaces. Grow a set, you're AMERICANS. Millions didn't give their lives so you can be a freaking Pu$%y!! and cower in place.

No, because in general driving is necessary, maybe even during a health emergency. Reopening businesses right now, in the opinion of some, is not.

She makes a powerful point: "Georgia’s brash reopening puts much of the state’s working class in an impossible bind: risk death at work, or risk ruining yourself financially at home."

That terrible choice is where the hyperbolic headline comes from.
So working so you can feed yourself and your family isn't necessary? And how does it put people in an impossible bind? No one is forced to go to work, and most people have to work to survive.

This may be beyond your comprehension, but intelligent people can view the same issue and come to different conclusions. There’s no need for you to be an asshole. She’s an incredibly talented writer and a wonderful representative of the University of Georgia.

I don’t necessarily agree 100% with the piece but it is heavily sourced and well written.

You need to brush up a little, he was clearly using hyperbole to make a great point. I found it humorous

Which crackpots have you been reading? Man...

Clearly not that quack Fauci or other bureaucrats posting as health experts. Everything he said is factual. You should hope he points you in the right direction so you can educate yourself on the subject without looking foolish in the future

Reactions: Jett Rink
Clearly not that quack Fauci or other bureaucrats posting as health experts. Everything he said is factual. You should hope he points you in the right direction so you can educate yourself on the subject without looking foolish in the future
Educate. Thanks for the laugh in these tough times.

No offense meant, I just thought you were ignorant on the subject, I see now you simply lash out at things you don't understand
History says you think a lot of ridiculous things so I'm not surprised you're on the disinformation side of this issue as well. But, that's where we are in history, when those with middling intelligence and a big mouth are emboldened to spout whatever crackpot theory on the issue of the day with which they're currently enamored, with impunity because the example is being set on high. You want to know what will end this democracy? Prideful ignorance. Way to lead the charge.

History says you think a lot of ridiculous things so I'm not surprised you're on the disinformation side of this issue as well. But, that's where we are in history, when those with middling intelligence and a big mouth are emboldened to spout whatever crackpot theory on the issue of the day with which they're currently enamored, with impunity because the example is being set on high. You want to know what will end this democracy? Prideful ignorance. Way to lead the charge.

No, it’s vermin like you that will end this republic.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011

Well, I was right, its ignorance. We are not a democracy. And our bill of rights doesn't have a caveat that says "except in the case of a virus" See I'm simply arguing that liberty is more important than security. And that what our Government and the bureaucrats they are letting run the show are doing is worst than the virus, and I can also do the math, and I know this thing is no more deadly than the flu. But forget that, the government can not take away what is not theirs to take.
You are a tyrant, you expect others to do as you say, what you think is right. I don't demand that of drama queens like you, I simply demand liberty. You want to cower in place. I support your right to do so, but I and others are not the same chicken shit you are. So that's it in a nutshell

You tyrant types don't really like dissenting opinions do you?

As usual your comments have nothing to do with what I posted and they were not directed to you. Dissenting opinions? He said absolutely nothing.

As usual your comments have nothing to do with what I posted and they were not directed to you. Dissenting opinions? He said absolutely nothing.

Yes, he did, he rightly claimed that vermin like that guy who prefers safety over liberty would be the downfall of the Republic. I find that very profound and accurate

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg

LOL...yeah not gonna listen to some toothless hillbilly on a college football board.

I read the whole thing too even though I knew I wasn’t going to agree with much of it. However, I didn’t think about the unemployment thing. But, that’s a business decision for the business and the employees together. Kemp isn’t making a business open. It’s a choice. Give people a choice.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT