ADVERTISEMENT

Plainly Stated please

BulldogJimmy

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2019
My question is that someone will explain to an Old Black Man that truely don't understand what it is that was so wrong with Our Country that got us to this point that we will not even remember America.What's wrong with us that we do stuff we use to be critical of other countries doing.I served our Nation because i believed we were different and needed to keep mess from our shores. I went through a lot growing up in America but what I fear now after this election only my Faith in GOD keeps me from losing it.Somebody please tell me why this mess has gotten here that desroyed countries we fought against. 🙏 GOD help us where truth don't matter and " IN GOD WE TRUST ARE JUST WORDS"! Help.me understand please..GO DAWGS

My question is that someone will explain to an Old Black Man that truely don't understand what it is that was so wrong with Our Country that got us to this point that we will not even remember America.What's wrong with us that we do stuff we use to be critical of other countries doing.I served our Nation because i believed we were different and needed to keep mess from our shores. I went through a lot growing up in America but what I fear now after this election only my Faith in GOD keeps me from losing it.Somebody please tell me why this mess has gotten here that desroyed countries we fought against. 🙏 GOD help us where truth don't matter and " IN GOD WE TRUST ARE JUST WORDS"! Help.me understand please..GO DAWGS
Love you man just have faith in God that we make the right decisions on Election Day that will save our country and our Republic and turn things around from where we are now.

I appreciate your service. I am not sure what you are so afraid of. What are you in fear of losing? Money? That will get better. There are two African Americans running for senator in Georgia. And an African American woman running for governor. I figured that was progress. If you feel like voting rights have changed, please explain it to me. I went to vote. Literally the easiest thing I have done all week. Not to mention it took ten minutes. Are you planning to get pregnant? Can you be specific.

I appreciate your service. I am not sure what you are so afraid of. What are you in fear of losing? Money? That will get better. There are two African Americans running for senator in Georgia. And an African American woman running for governor. I figured that was progress. If you feel like voting rights have changed, please explain it to me. I went to vote. Literally the easiest thing I have done all week. Not to mention it took ten minutes. Are you planning to get pregnant? Can you be specific.
My Brother, it's not about Etnicity and deff not about getting pregnant. My King says "Love Him and then others as Yourself ".I just asked what was wrong with America that people are willing to change America from what truely made us great,settling our differences with ballots and not bullets because some don't like the results. We got this trusting the system but when a lie changes everything that has been working for as long as we called ourselves a Democracy. We have survived these many years with many different leaders,( some i haven't agreed with but I didn't stop trusting the system). Hey,a lot of countries chose a King and check their history. Don't let a lie tear America down! GOD blessed This Country and now it's so vile & ugly! You tell me Why Zinger.Make me understand!!! GO DAWGS

My Brother, it's not about Etnicity and deff not about getting pregnant. My King says "Love Him and then others as Yourself ".I just asked what was wrong with America that people are willing to change America from what truely made us great,settling our differences with ballots and not bullets because some don't like the results. We got this trusting the system but when a lie changes everything that has been working for as long as we called ourselves a Democracy. We have survived these many years with many different leaders,( some i haven't agreed with but I didn't stop trusting the system). Hey,a lot of countries chose a King and check their history. Don't let a lie tear America down! GOD blessed This Country and now it's so vile & ugly! You tell me Why Zinger.Make me understand!!! GO DAWGS
Truth. The anonymous nature of being behind a keyboard here. Do you meet a bunch of people in your life that are assholes? Most people I meet are pretty cordial. It isn’t all gone. But the frustration comes a lot from some of what you just posted. You are dead set in just seeing your point of view. The big lie. No proof has been put forward that it changed the election. Jan 6th was ugly. The left did the same thing in 2016, save going into the capital

It isn’t mentioned by you. Because it doesn’t fit the narrative. This was the first election of its kind. And the overwhelming underdog won under really different rules. It was total overconfidence by trump. However the records numbers set in that election is factual. And some people don’t find that coincidental. Then the newly elected president ruled for one side of the country. And not even for all of them. Mostly just the elites. It cost people money. Their livelihoods in some cases. Considered the worst president in the last 100 years.

People are frustrated. Stupid decisions over and over made by a compromised president. And you are worried about him getting replaced.

I understand the vitriol is definitely different. I hope it comes to a head soon. Something needs to bring the country together. I don’t disagree with you there. But the fear put forth by the media is mostly just that. Fear. It will be ok.

all the points of view aren’t the same. But I sure see some hope when I see a video like this. I am not saying loving trump is seeing the light. It certainly isn’t. But seeing thru some media driven bs is nice to see.

Last edited:
Pray and pray fervently. I pray that God will use our leaders (current included) for HIS glory. Biblically, God puts people, both good and bad, in positions of authority and power. It has always been my prayer that God will expose those are not of Him and His will and that they will be rebuked. Our God is a loving God but He is also a God that hates deceit and injustice. Fear not, our God is in control. We might not understand it all but God does and He wins in the end.

Truth. The anonymous nature of being behind a keyboard here. Do you meet a bunch of people in your life that are assholes? Most people I meet are pretty cordial. It isn’t all gone. But the frustration comes a lot from some of what you just posted. You are dead set in just seeing your point of view. The big lie. No proof has been put forward that it changed the election. Jan 6th was ugly. The left did the same thing in 2016, save going into the capital

It isn’t mentioned by you. Because it doesn’t fit the narrative. This was the first election of its kind. And the overwhelming underdog won under really different rules. It was total overconfidence by trump. However the records numbers set in that election is factual. And some people don’t find that coincidental. Then the newly elected president ruled for one side of the country. And not even for all of them. Mostly just the elites. It cost people money. Their livelihoods in some cases. Considered the worst president in the last 100 years.

People are frustrated. Stupid decisions made by a compromised man. And you are worried about him getting replaced.

I understand the vitriol is definitely different. I hope it comes to a head soon. Something needs to bring the country together. I don’t disagree with you there. But the fear put forth by the media is mostly just that. Fear. It will be ok.

all the points of view aren’t the same. But I sure see some hope when I see a video like this. I am not saying loving trump is seeing the light. It certainly isn’t. But seeing thru some media driven bs is nice to see.
She simply sees through the real lie. The democRATs want the black man poor because then it is easy to keep him in line. They only care about power and they do not care what they have to do to get it.
Nobody wants to think they are "brainwashed" but the programming from the democRAT media is constant. The fact is, they tell coordinated lies over and over and over, even using the exact same phrases no matter the msm channel.

Truth is tough to take. Pray for eyes to see it and ears to hear it and the wisdom to know it when you encounter it. God will give it to you if you do that and let Him know you mean it. Do it every day ... EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL.

People are frustrated. Stupid decisions over and over made by a compromised president. And you are worried about him getting replaced.

That video was great. I like her.

Jimmy - you asked what changed. Here is what has changed. We have gone from a majority of our country believing in self sufficiency and “just give me a chance and I will make my own path”, to a majority of our citizens either wanting someone to provide for them, or feeling they are entitled to being given all they desire, or they are victims which deserve care. As soon as we crossed the 50% threshold, America changed forever.

it’s noted that almost every great democracy/republic entered into meaningful decline between 200-250 years. I do not believe this is a coincidence. When a society grows comfortable with its prosperity, it begins to believe it’s always entitled to that. The reality is it is not. That continued prosperity requires both individual effort, and a reliance on Gods blessing.

we have neither anymore: a majority of our society believes they’ve are owed prosperity, And a majority no longer prioritizes God. Our institutions now teach that each person is his own god. These 2 things have killed our desire to succeed, and our faith in God.

our politicians are quite skilled in recognizing that this is how a majority feel - so they give them what they want: dependence and no moral compass.

this is why the America you wonder about is no longer present.

Last edited:

Jimmy, you seem to be asking why there is a lack of trust in our voting system. Apologies if I misunderstood.

I'll answer simply and elaborate if you like.

1. We trust everything less than before
2. 24-7-365 news
3. Warped concept of voter suppression
4. Legit concerns with questionable procedures

OCD, that you?

People are frustrated. Stupid decisions made by a compromised man. And you are worried about him getting replaced.

My prayer Zinger is "IN GOD WE TRUST". Tell me,what do You want America to look like that will satisfy You? What scares people that they storm the Capitol,change election laws which put put results in hand of Legislatures instead of ballot box,and put guns into everyone's hands and ask why crime & murders are soaring,but the one thing that really bother me is what brought about White is right? What is it about My People that scare You but We have put our Blood,Sweat, & Tears in This Land just as You have and believe it or not,We have helped make America Great also! 👍 Together We stand,divided We fall..Believe it! WORD says it.GO DAWGS
Pray and pray fervently. I pray that God will use our leaders (current included) for HIS glory. Biblically, God puts people, both good and bad, in positions of authority and power. It has always been my prayer that God will expose those are not of Him and His will and that they will be rebuked. Our God is a loving God but He is also a God that hates deceit and injustice. Fear not, our God is in control. We might not understand it all but God does and He wins in the end.
Truth! It will make us free!
Jimmy - you asked what changed. Here is what has changed. We have gone from a majority of our country believing in self sufficiency and “just give me a chance and I will make my own path”, to a majority of our citizens either wanting someone to provide for them, or feeling they are entitled to being given all they desire, or they are victims which deserve care. As soon as we crossed the 50% threshold, America changed forever.

it’s noted that almost every great democracy/republic entered into meaningful decline between 200-250 years. I do not believe this is a coincidence. When a society grows comfortable with its prosperity, it begins to believe it’s always entitled to that. The reality is it is not. That continued prosperity requires both individual effort, and a reliance on Gods blessing.

we have neither anymore: a majority of our society believes they’ve are owed prosperity, And a majority no longer prioritizes God. Our institutions now teach that each person is his own god. These 2 things have killed our desire to succeed, and our faith in God.

our politicians are quite skilled in recognizing that this is how a majority feel - so they give them what they want: dependence and no moral compass.

Thanks Brother. There are a remnant like You that is too silent. I also know things will get no better because we humans refuse to see JESUS! B Blessed 🙌 GO DAWGS

My prayer Zinger is "IN GOD WE TRUST". Tell me,what do You want America to look like that will satisfy You? What scares people that they storm the Capitol,change election laws which put put results in hand of Legislatures instead of ballot box,and put guns into everyone's hands and ask why crime & murders are soaring,but the one thing that really bother me is what brought about White is right? What is it about My People that scare You but We have put our Blood,Sweat, & Tears in This Land just as You have and believe it or not,We have helped make America Great also! 👍 Together We stand,divided We fall..Believe it! WORD says it.GO DAWGS

Truth! It will make us free!

Thanks Brother. There are a remnant like You that is too silent. I also know things will get no better because we humans refuse to see JESUS! B Blessed 🙌 GO DAWGS
Haha. You had me for a few ocd. This is the best one you have done in a while. Adam17 and some of the others were a step down. I wished you were a real person. I would actually be an interesting discussion. I would answer, but we both know those aren’t your people either. :). Well done. Time for bulldogjimmy to meet Jesus too.

Haha. You had me for a few ocd. This is the best one you have done in a while. Adam17 and some of the others were a step down. I wished you were a real person. I would actually be an interesting discussion. I would answer, but we both know those aren’t your people either. :). Well done. Time for bulldogjimmy to meet Jesus too.
I did,a long time ago when sin had total control of my life.HE is real Brothers!!! I am too.GO DAWGS

“he don’t die, he multiplies”

Hey Zing, he did ask a good question.
What do you want America to look like that would satisfy you?
Not being a SA in any way, just genuinely curious.
TIA.

She simply sees through the real lie. The democRATs want the black man poor because then it is easy to keep him in line. They only care about power and they do not care what they have to do to get it.
Nobody wants to think they are "brainwashed" but the programming from the democRAT media is constant. The fact is, they tell coordinated lies over and over and over, even using the exact same phrases no matter the msm channel.

Truth is tough to take. Pray for eyes to see it and ears to hear it and the wisdom to know it when you encounter it. God will give it to you if you do that and let Him know you mean it. Do it every day ... EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL.
Democrats only care about insider trading, and want to bask infinitely in the trough. That’s why you’ll get an 80-something year old speaker of the house this term, and as many old Congressmen as can still stand without pissing their pants.

Hey Zing, he did ask a good question.
What do you want America to look like that would satisfy you?
Not being a SA in any way, just genuinely curious.
TIA.
You have to be more specific. That is really broad. I want leadership that makes decisions that they think are best for everyone. Not just for one side. That includes abortion. Meet in the middle. This is a pipe dream in all cases. But you should at least strive for this. Right now, there are no decisions being made to benefit anyone but the elite left. These policies have even punished their own base. Which to me is lunacy. They don’t even see it. (all they talk about is preserving democracy, how bout lowering the rent, acknowledge people are hurting financially) I have said it before, we need someone other than trump running imo. He is too polarizing. The msm needs to change too. The fear porn and drivel they have put out recently is embarrassing. They are trying to sway elections. It serves no purpose, the same way obsessing over trump does either. It would be great to see something bring the country together. We are going to find out if inflation has done some of that. Red wave. The costs of everything has gone up. That effects everyone. We will see if everyone feels that way at the booth. (Wasn’t trump supposed to be in jail by now)

Have a leader work on our country first. Period. Start trying harder to Fix what is wrong here. The border. The economy. Supply line. Our own homeless issue.

Depape has been illegally in this country for years. Should have been deported, but went to a sanctuary state in California. Then ironically attacks the pelosis. Do you see the hypocrisy here? Mitchell there are a million things wrong. The easiest thing would be to focus on problems here first. Did you have something else in mind?

You have to be more specific. That is really broad. I want leadership that makes decisions that they think are best for everyone. Not just for one side. That includes abortion. Meet in the middle. This is a pipe dream in all cases. But you should at least strive for this. Right now, there are no decisions being made to benefit anyone but the elite left. These policies have even punished their own base. Which to me is lunacy. They don’t even see it. (all they talk about is preserving democracy, how bout lowering the rent, acknowledge people are hurting financially) I have said it before, we need someone other than trump running imo. He is too polarizing. The msm needs to change too. The fear porn and drivel they have put out recently is embarrassing. They are trying to sway elections. It serves no purpose, the same way obsessing over trump does either. It would be great to see something bring the country together. We are going to find out if inflation has done some of that. Red wave. The costs of everything has gone up. That effects everyone. We will see if everyone feels that way at the booth. (Wasn’t trump supposed to be in jail by now)

Have a leader work on our country first. Period. Start trying harder to Fix what is wrong here. The border. The economy. Supply line. Our own homeless issue.

Depape has been illegally in this country for years. Should have been deported, but went to a sanctuary state in California. Then ironically attacks the pelosis. Do you see the hypocrisy here? Mitchell there are a million things wrong. The easiest thing would be to focus on problems here first. Did you have something else in mind?
No sir. Very well done.
I agree with everything you said.
I think the only place we may disagree (and I may be wrong), is with so many running for office that are election deniers, that will be a cancer that if not removed will destroy democracy somewhere down the road.
I am 100% with you on the border. The inflation issue is REALLY bad, but much worse in other countries. I think coming out of Covid is partly responsible for this and supply chain issues because it is global.
That DOES NOT in any way give Biden a pass.
Thanks very much for responding.

No sir. Very well done.
I agree with everything you said.
I think the only place we may disagree (and I may be wrong), is with so many running for office that are election deniers, that will be a cancer that if not removed will destroy democracy somewhere down the road.
I am 100% with you on the border. The inflation issue is REALLY bad, but much worse in other countries. I think coming out of Covid is partly responsible for this and supply chain issues because it is global.
That DOES NOT in any way give Biden a pass.
Thanks very much for responding.
I will meet you in the middle about election deniers. For once. Yes the pubs denied an election. And still a lot believe that way. But outside of Jan 6th, there is a 15 minute clip of prominent Dems denying elections in the past. Including the current press secretary. I just think election denying stems from who is winning.

Edit. 12 minutes. This is straight hypocritical nonsense. The big difference is we hadn’t just gone thru a summer of mostly violent protests in 2016. If you have not watched the video, watch it. Then get back to me. If you still feel the same way, we can agree to disagree. Wait till you hear the election denying that will be happening if the pubs take over the house and senate.

Last edited:
I will meet you in the middle about election deniers. For once. Yes the pubs denied an election. And still a lot believe that way. But outside of Jan 6th, there is a 15 minute clip of prominent Dems denying elections in the past. Including the current press secretary. I just think election denying stems from who is winning.

Edit. 12 minutes. This is straight hypocritical nonsense. The big difference is we hadn’t just gone thru a summer of mostly violent protests in 2016. If you have not watched the video, watch it. Then get back to me. If you still feel the same way, we can agree to disagree. Wait till you hear the election denying that will be happening if the pubs take over the house and senate.
That is disgusting.
That kind of rhetoric has no place on either side.
That does and will undermine democracy.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: zingerdawg

I've said before, Dems in 2016 was wrong but it's in no way shape or form equal to the GOP in 2020, 2021, 2022 and in the future because the election denier conspiracy isn't stopping. These lies are reducing us to a Banana Republic. Look if the GOP wins in a Red Wave in a weeks time I will assume they won fair and square. But it's the GOP that's pushing not counting every vote or making voting more restrictive or pushing the power to vote away from citizens to state legislatures.

Excellent post. That is 100% spot on.

I've said before, Dems in 2016 was wrong but it's in no way shape or form equal to the GOP in 2020, 2021, 2022 and in the future because the election denier conspiracy isn't stopping. These lies are reducing us to a Banana Republic. Look if the GOP wins in a Red Wave in a weeks time I will assume they won fair and square. But it's the GOP that's pushing not counting every vote or making voting more restrictive or pushing the power to vote away from citizens to state legislatures.
Truth,well spoken!

They are pushing counting the legitimate votes and asking for an ID to prove said voter is who they say they are. This does not limit anything but illegal votes.

Do you think this is a new claim from the left? It is a reaction to any loss. Watch the whole video. There is tons of election denial from 2000 and 2004 in there. Not just 2016. Go look please at the last 7 minutes of the video. All I ask. Then tell me if you have heard this before. There have been record numbers voting early for this election. It is a sweeping success. So much so, that pubs are asking for apologies already. If making sure a vote is legal, is considered restrictive, then what else can you do. Why have an election if you aren’t going to count legal votes? Now you have two weeks to vote early. It took me 5-10 minutes and may have been the easiest thing I do this year. If you don’t want the voting to be validated as legal, what is your end game. It was a lot harder to vote 20 years ago. That is for damn sure and a fact. Obama still won his election. Twice. You can’t have it both ways. And you guys complained for it to be like it is now in 2000, until you may lose. Lol. The gop will do the same the next time they lose. All you can do is try to validate every vote. Anything other than that, and your motives aren’t good. If that is voter suppression, then tough shit. Other wise it is illegal.

The denial all sounds the same sho. It just does. All the way down to the hacking of electronic voting machines. You have former presidents from the left in validating elections. Every single one of them that is still alive has done it, including carter, who isn’t still alive. Even Ted Kennedy had done it 5 different times. Perpetuating a lie. You don’t get to say, well your side did it worse and longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Well for starters, I just voted 15 mins ago. No ID required. What is to keep me from walking in tomorrow and using my friend's name and voting again? Maybe 3 more times after that....Heck, 15 times maybe. Can everyone not take an honest, non partisan look at this and say Voter ID is necessary? I won't break the law and vote again. We know that is not true of everyone and elections are decided by a few votes sometimes. This is just ONE issue. Many more like it.

I would think this is out there. But I can’t find it. 2000 and 2004 had a ton of whining and perpetuating a lie following a loss those years. Refusing to give electoral votes. And the Supreme Court actually got involved. Which is why they said no this time around.

You know what wasn’t out there. Any denial of the 2008 and 2012 elections. Not one I could find when I googled. I am sure they have to be out there. Just found it very interesting. There is a lot of birther stuff. But no one called the election stolen. I just find that interesting. Until 2016 we didn’t hear about it.

Well for starters, I just voted 15 mins ago. No ID required. What is to keep me from walking in tomorrow and using my friend's name and voting again? Maybe 3 more times after that....Heck, 15 times maybe. Can everyone not take an honest, non partisan look at this and say Voter ID is necessary? I won't break the law and vote again. We know that is not true of everyone and elections are decided by a few votes sometimes. This is just ONE issue. Many more like it.
If you don't mind me asking, are you in Ga?
I am, and when I voted even though I knew everyone that was working the polls, the FIRST thing I had to do was show my ID

I dont believe you voted with no ID. Where did you just walk right in and vote with no ID?

RAT cheese ... and you gobbled it up. There is no voter suppression. States are breaking voting records.

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
I don't care about election deniers. They're entitled to their view, and they're entitled to voice it. I have a huge problem with our dishonest and biased media and highly politicized and partisan DOJ, FBI and criminal prosecutors.

If you don't mind me asking, are you in Ga?
I am, and when I voted even though I knew everyone that was working the polls, the FIRST thing I had to do was show my ID
I dont believe you voted with no ID. Where did you just walk right in and vote with no ID?
I think he didn’t mean it that way. Not to speak for mike, but he was making a point of what voting without id would mean.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT