ADVERTISEMENT

Plainly Stated please

My prayer Zinger is "IN GOD WE TRUST". Tell me,what do You want America to look like that will satisfy You? What scares people that they storm the Capitol,change election laws which put put results in hand of Legislatures instead of ballot box,and put guns into everyone's hands and ask why crime & murders are soaring,but the one thing that really bother me is what brought about White is right? What is it about My People that scare You but We have put our Blood,Sweat, & Tears in This Land just as You have and believe it or not,We have helped make America Great also! 👍 Together We stand,divided We fall..Believe it! WORD says it.GO DAWGS

Truth! It will make us free!

Thanks Brother. There are a remnant like You that is too silent. I also know things will get no better because we humans refuse to see JESUS! B Blessed 🙌 GO DAWGS
Actually election laws were ignored during COVID.

I stand corrected. Wow. They asked for my id. They asked me to confirm my address on the id. Voted from there.
I was shocked.. but not surprised. Btw, my wife who was with me wasnt asked either. And people wonder why there are skeptics about elections..

Reactions: zingerdawg
I was shocked.. but not surprised. Btw, my wife who was with me wasnt asked either. And people wonder why there are skeptics about elections..
So because people where you live are not able to do their duties correctly, that means dems cheat the elections they win?

So because people where you live are not able to do their duties correctly, that means dems cheat the elections they win?
So you think that is an isolated occurrence? The drop boxes are obvious points for cheating. Shut down the voting counts until they know how many votes to Manufacterer. We know they all will kill to maintain their power and dishonest salaries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I don't care about election deniers. They're entitled to their view, and they're entitled to voice it. I have a huge problem with our dishonest and biased media and highly politicized and partisan DOJ, FBI and criminal prosecutors.
K
Jimmy - you asked what changed. Here is what has changed. We have gone from a majority of our country believing in self sufficiency and “just give me a chance and I will make my own path”, to a majority of our citizens either wanting someone to provide for them, or feeling they are entitled to being given all they desire, or they are victims which deserve care. As soon as we crossed the 50% threshold, America changed forever.

it’s noted that almost every great democracy/republic entered into meaningful decline between 200-250 years. I do not believe this is a coincidence. When a society grows comfortable with its prosperity, it begins to believe it’s always entitled to that. The reality is it is not. That continued prosperity requires both individual effort, and a reliance on Gods blessing.

we have neither anymore: a majority of our society believes they’ve are owed prosperity, And a majority no longer prioritizes God. Our institutions now teach that each person is his own god. These 2 things have killed our desire to succeed, and our faith in God.

our politicians are quite skilled in recognizing that this is how a majority feel - so they give them what they want: dependence and no moral compass.

this is why the America you wonder about is no longer present.
Dont leave out these damn smart phones, the computer and the msm that brainwashes is every day. These young people cannot even communicate face to face with anybody now. They keep these phones in their face all the time.

Not sure how you can argue suppression yet breaking turnout records. Talk about stating the party line. The voting process is very simple
Party line > common sense all day long with the left. It helps them live with the hypocrisy.
Yes, record breaking turnout. What is it? 95%, 90%, 80% or maybe much lower. The numbers I could find show about 7,000,000 voters as of last December. The numbers I saw today show almost 2,100,000 voters so far (If there are better numbers please let us know). That's about a 30% turnout. I don't know how many votes might have been suppressed and I certainly can't name anybody, but if you only have 30% of the possible voters, you could still have a significant amount of suppression. Before you get all bent out of shape, I'm not saying that's the case. I said that the current amount of voting doesn't eliminate the possibility of suppression.

So your party line is just that and doesn't apply some common sense. So you throw out a meaningless statement about living with the hypocrisy. That has nothing to do with this.

If you have a comment about the facts, fine. But I'm not responding to anything that doesn't address that.

Yes, record breaking turnout. What is it? 95%, 90%, 80% or maybe much lower. The numbers I could find show about 7,000,000 voters as of last December. The numbers I saw today show almost 2,100,000 voters so far (If there are better numbers please let us know). That's about a 30% turnout. I don't know how many votes might have been suppressed and I certainly can't name anybody, but if you only have 30% of the possible voters, you could still have a significant amount of suppression. Before you get all bent out of shape, I'm not saying that's the case. I said that the current amount of voting doesn't eliminate the possibility of suppression.

So your party line is just that and doesn't apply some common sense. So you throw out a meaningless statement about living with the hypocrisy. That has nothing to do with this.

If you have a comment about the facts, fine. But I'm not responding to anything that doesn't address that.
Serious question. What would you consider suppression? Means actively trying to keep people from voting right? Or setting up rules that make it difficult to vote. These are the easiest rules in my lifetime. The process is even easier. 11 percent of the legal population doesn’t have a form of id that are registered voters. We have 1 million illegal immigrants current residing in ga. Who are not citizens. I don’t know which way they would vote. But it seems to me the numbers cancel themselves out. If you don’t want to vote because you don’t want to show your Id, you are probably up to no good. How do you fix it to make it right? If you believe legal citizens not in prison have the right to vote? How do you count the vote without marking off said voter by some sort of identification? Curious to hear your answer. Not being a SA as you know.

What suppresses ?

If you have previously voted in the state of North Carolina, you are not required to provide a photo ID.

Did you report them? I would have if that ever happened to me.
I looked it up....Apparently you don't have to show ID in NC if you have voted before. Why the F that matters Idk. Which brings me back to my original point.. Do you think this is a good idea that leads to a fair non- corrupt election?
It's really a simple question.

I looked it up....Apparently you don't have to show ID in NC if you have voted before. Why the F that matters Idk. Which brings me back to my original point.. Do you think this is a good idea that leads to a fair non- corrupt election?
Show where the corruption has happened

I read that it is 40% but I still did not quite know what it meant. More republicans are voting early but who knows what that means relative to election day turnout. It's unusual that it is so close in many states at this juncture. Usually the democrats are way ahead and the gap closes on election day.

So I'm not a liar anymore? Make up you mind.
It is very convenient for you that you can turn around and say elections are rigged every time your guy loses. Why aren’t you screaming about fixing this, because you like to have it both ways. Are they not also rigged or manipulated whenever your guy happens to win? Again, cant have it both ways. When is the last time Dems cheated to win in NC?

It is very convenient for you that you can turn around and say elections are rigged every time your guy loses. Why aren’t you screaming about fixing this, because you like to have it both ways. Are they not also rigged or manipulated whenever your guy happens to win? Again, cant have it both ways. When is the last time Dems cheated to win in NC?
Lol, you guys are really something. All I asked was should we have to show an ID to vote and NONE of you idiot liberals will give an answer.

Show where the corruption has happened
Your non-answer speaks volumes.... Do you really believe illlegal votes are not cast in NC because of this policy? Forget about what color tie benefits from the fraud for a minute. I just want a 100% legal, fair vote by registered Americans. Is that too much to ask? Why is this so F'ing difficult to agree on?

Why is this so F'ing difficult to agree on?
Not at all difficult to agree on. I agree completely. That's the way it's always been in Georgia, where I've been voting since the 1970 election. Can't say what the rules are in NC; but in GA, the state Donald Trump says he "won by hundreds of thousands of votes," you have to have proper ID to vote.

Reactions: shonuff253
Serious question. What would you consider suppression? Means actively trying to keep people from voting right? Or setting up rules that make it difficult to vote. These are the easiest rules in my lifetime. The process is even easier. 11 percent of the legal population doesn’t have a form of id that are registered voters. We have 1 million illegal immigrants current residing in ga. Who are not citizens. I don’t know which way they would vote. But it seems to me the numbers cancel themselves out. If you don’t want to vote because you don’t want to show your Id, you are probably up to no good. How do you fix it to make it right? If you believe legal citizens not in prison have the right to vote? How do you count the vote without marking off said voter by some sort of identification? Curious to hear your answer. Not being a SA as you know.

Even though you didn't respond to what I said, I will answer your question. But keep in mind that what you have said has nothing to do with what I posted. To rephrase, I said that having a record 30% vote at this time has nothing to do with any suppression of votes.

Both "sides" take something, which isn't even always the truth, and spin it to make a point. We have seen plenty of talking about problems in voting in 2020 which led to some changes. I would say that people who are eligible to vote and have a valid ID should have nothing effect their ability to vote and I have no problem with a valid ID being required. The problem I have is that changes were made for political reasons.

I'm not too familiar with what was changed in Georgia except for what I have read here. But I am more aware of what has happened in Florida. The week after election day in 2020 a big deal was made by DeSantis of how well the election had been handled (especially compared to problems in some other states). I agree with that (though some things were discovered later). But suddenly changes had to be made and you cannot convince me they were not made for political reasons (meaning to help DeSantis be reelected). I had signed up for absentee ballots for future elections which would apply as long as my status didn't change. Now, I will have to sign up again next year. Now if you mail your ballot it has to be RECEIVED by 7PM on Election day. Then DeSantis forced the legislature (which has been a Republican majority for a while) to eliminate two Black-majority districts (after the redistricting had already favored the Republicans). (Just try and go against DeSantis in Florida and see what happens to your political future). A few years ago the Florida voters approved an amendment to the state Constitution to restore the voting rights of felons who had completed their sentences. There were no understood restrictions. DeSantis pushed to require these people to pay anything they owed (might be court costs). A recent study estimated that maybe a 1,000,000 people haven't had their voting restored. If that's the estimate, I'm sure the actual number cannot be insignificant. To make it worse, he has had people arrested who voted in the 2020 election who had been approved. In one case a person inquired with the local election board if they were eligible. The board checked with the State and said they were approved and insured them a voter card. This person wasn't sure and inquired a second time and again got a voter card. Now two years later the police come and arrest them at their home. You think this might make some people think twice about trying to go about voting.

So what is suppression? Anything that is done for the purpose of possibly keeping someone from voting whether directly or indirectly. You and others can decide how it might apply in Georgia. It definitely doesn't mean requiring ID to vote as some others on here would insinuate.

But this definition still doesn't have anything to do with what I said yesterday. No one has tried to show me why a record turnout of 30% as of yesterday shows anything about whether there is any "suppression".

Enough of this, let's go beat the Vols to a pulp. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

I would think you should always show an ID.

Doesn't matter how many vote,State Legislature has final sayso along with Sec of State..GO DAWGS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT