ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer in schools

Hoffman_rg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
I understand that courts have ruled against prayer in schools violates the establishment clause in the first amendment. In other words, they don't want a state established religion. Even though it is ridiculous to fire a coach because he is praying alone on a football field. The supremes made a correct ruling imo on that one.
But my question is this. CRT which originated from marxist ideology is being taught in public schools, the military including our military academies, and most government agencies. It seems to me that this violates the establishment clause in the first amendment as well.

I understand that courts have ruled against prayer in schools violates the establishment clause in the first amendment. In other words, they don't want a state established religion. Even though it is ridiculous to fire a coach because he is praying alone on a football field. The supremes made a correct ruling imo on that one.
But my question is this. CRT which originated from marxist ideology is being taught in public schools, the military including our military academies, and most government agencies. It seems to me that this violates the establishment clause in the first amendment as well.
How so?

Most religions believe in a superior being. In India they think cows are sacred. Leftists worship the earth or Government which makes it a religion also. Therefore they both should be treated the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT