ADVERTISEMENT

So, IYO…..

should Israel retaliate after the Iranian attack??

If so, how?
No. They bombed the embassy in Syria; an unprecedented attack and they deserved retaliation from Iran or their deliberately stupid act.

But Israel will retaliate at some point. The puppet masters behind the scenes are aching for WWIII and will not stop until they get it.

No. They bombed the embassy in Syria; an unprecedented attack and they deserved retaliation from Iran or their deliberately stupid act.

But Israel will retaliate at some point. The puppet masters behind the scenes are aching for WWIII and will not stop until they get it.
Probably right. I hope the puppet masters get vaporized first.

Hahaha. You missed the humor. I was just playing Biden by saying " Don't". He's quite famous for saying that. I thought you would appreciate it.
while this may surprise you - I have paid close attention Biden's rhetoric. Not a fan of the style.

but sorry ... I thought it strange.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

you are a cookie of smarts,
but WWIII is not inevitable.

too much to lose,
not much to gain.
all inclusive.

looking at it as a Gambler's perspective.

as a collective;
let's go All In on an inside straight!??

our relatives be damned!?

Last edited:
should Israel retaliate after the Iranian attack??

If so, how?
No. Israel needs to focus on success in Gaza (whatever that is) and not try to create a 2-front war. History would tell us that is very unwise.

Particularly if they cannot count on their strongest ally (USA). USA is also running into a bit of a weapons shortage from supplying Ukraine.

These conflicts are really stressing us and we need a stronger MIC.

Giuliani said "I know what Ronald Reagan would do right now. He would have hit Iran before their first missile got to Israel, and he would have taken out every nuclear facility he could because he would have been trying to look for an opportunity to do that for years."
This occurred to me. Can someone use this opportunity to legitimately destroy their nuclear plan? I sure hope so.

No. Israel needs to focus on success in Gaza (whatever that is) and not try to create a 2-front war. History would tell us that is very unwise.

Particularly if they cannot count on their strongest ally (USA). USA is also running into a bit of a weapons shortage from supplying Ukraine.

These conflicts are really stressing us and we need a stronger MIC.
These conflicts are really stressing us

Could be wrong, but thinks that was the plan…..and we are getting sucked right in.

Hope Taiwan or Korea are not next.

Last edited:
These conflicts are really stressing us

Could be wrong, but thinks that was the plan…..and we are getting sucked right in.

Hope Taiwan or Korea is not next.
Oh they will be. And USA needs to be ready. We are the peace keepers of the world.

Now, unfortunately, we have not been extracting the concessions that we rightfully deserve for the last few decades. Thank goodness Donald Trump threaten to pull out of NATO and then all the sudden our partners realize they need to double or triple the amount they contribute to their own defense.

Japan has realized this. South Korea has realized this.

I don’t think/hope we would ever actually abandon our allies, but we need to work as a team. And they need to spend a lot more money and make a whole lot more bullets.

A better question is why have we let our military get so weak that a small contribution of munitions to Ukraine can wipe out a huge percentage of our stock. How is that even possible? The conflict between Russia and Ukraine is not even that large by any measurement. How could we be low on weapons already?

Israel should decimate Iran's air defenses & then destroy all their nuclear sites. Regime change is a very real possibility if this were to happen. A tremendous number of Iranians hate their current leadership!

Biden admin has asked them not to, and imho they should not, but Netanyahu cannot and should not be trusted.
we agree on something

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT