ADVERTISEMENT

So rhetoric lies have consequence

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Not stating your point of purpose and agenda, but rather keep repeating total lies, have consequence.

It truly is amazing.

And the health of our culture is waning. We have a system to fix and control our direction, but we have been sold on violence to move agenda, as is done in less civilized countries.

As we’ve moved from God, and shown less respect for human life, we have become less civilized.

Just an observation. It’s a shame we have become what we are.

But to belong and be accepted, the masses can be led.

Not stating your point of purpose and agenda, but rather keep repeating total lies, have consequence.

It truly is amazing.

And the health of our culture is waning. We have a system to fix and control our direction, but we have been sold on violence to move agenda, as is done in less civilized countries.

As we’ve moved from God, and shown less respect for human life, we have become less civilized.

I assume this is a well thought out, realistic comment on Donald Trump.

It truly is amazing.

You mean like continuing to say you didn't lose an election, Jan. 6th was just some decent people throwing a party, any violence was caused by govt. plants, every poll shows you won your most recent debate, you won the popular vote both times and you would've won California had Jesus counted the votes?

It truly is amazing.

Harris Biden and the liberal media need to be held responsible. The left claims Trump incited the J6 riots when he said to peacefully and patriotically go to the capital and they charged him for a crime but they tell non stop lies, say he’s Hitler and a threat to democracy and other lies and they have no consequences. Why can’t they be held legally responsible for inciting violence with their rhetoric?? I’m literally so sick of Harris. She is incompetent. Any of you guys voting for her either hate America or are pro Marxism. There is literally not one positive reason to vote for her. Can any of you Kamala people tell me one reason you are voting for her other than your TDS??

You mean like continuing to say you didn't lose an election, Jan. 6th was just some decent people throwing a party, any violence was caused by govt. plants, every poll shows you won your most recent debate, you won the popular vote both times and you would've won California had Jesus counted the votes?
OP is the person who, within ten days of the 2020 election, claimed he had inside knowledge and guaranteed that Trump would remain president and some prominent Dems would be going to prison for conspiracy to commit vote fraud. Four years later and there’s still no proof of fraud but his candidate continues to insist the election was stolen.

Draw a direct line from those beliefs to J6 and what ever MAGA has in store for us when Trump loses this time.

But the left has a lying problem.

Last edited:
OP is the person who, within ten days of the 2020 election, claimed he had inside knowledge and guaranteed that Trump would remain president and some prominent Dems would be going to prison for conspiracy to commit vote fraud. Four years later and there’s still no proof of fraud but his candidate continues to insist the election was stolen.

Draw a direct line from those beliefs to J6 and what ever MAGA has in store for us when Trump loses this time.

And the fact that he uses God in his posts, is the reason my wife has stopped going to Church. @PotimusWillie - it’s not the “lies”… it’s the fact that religious people continue to openly back Trump and treat him as a “savior” that people are abandoning the Church. It’s disgusting. The final straw for my wife, a long time Church goer who went to a Christian college and whose entire family is involved with the Church, is when she was at Cornerstone in Athens and was served coffee by someone with a MAGA hat.

Yep, I did. What our country allowed to happen is a crime. I still understand what happened, as do those in power. Then those who attempted to bring it forward were ruined. Little by little issues that were brought up about the elections are coming out. Somehow we are to believe that these “isolated” issues don’t matter and that it couldn’t happen in larger numbers……….

Evil, in the form of manipulation, will happen at any level needed if the money is offered.

The election issue doesn’t target a candidate, but a corrupt system. The rhetoric lies being repeated to the masses by Kamala Harris personally have pushed two shooters and another stopped attempt that were attempting to kill another human being over the lies they have pushed.

The 2025 agenda and Trump is a lie
Raising taxes on middle class is a lie
Lowering taxes on billionaires is a lie (When more billionaires have supported Kamala than Trump)
Becoming a dictator is a lie
Nazi’s are good people is a lie
Banning abortion is a lie
Inflation lower under Biden is a lie
Unemployment under Biden being lower is a lie
Voter ID laws being racist is a lie

Claiming a man will destroy Democracy is a lie.
It is also foolish rhetoric.

1) we aren’t a democracy
2) how is he suppose to destroy it?

Providing the central government the power to rule the country is dangerous, as our founding fathers recognized. The power of the citizen is in the ability for representation. That reputation happens locally, bu city, county and state.

The shooters statement of protecting the democracy is damning and shows how irresponsible the rhetoric pushes the uninformed.

The rhetoric intent is to isolate by race, sexual identification, and reproductive rights. We have been herded successfully by the political movements to the ridiculous point of hays and lesbians protesting in support of a culture in the Middle East who would have them killed for being gay. Makes sense. So we destroy our colleges and burn buildings. We have seen the political system destroy our law enforcement.

We have successfully reduced human life to a convenience or inconvenience.

That is the lie, the rhetoric. But Trump is bad, so it’s OK.

Got it.

Last edited:
And the fact that he uses God in his posts, is the reason my wife has stopped going to Church. @PotimusWillie - it’s not the “lies”… it’s the fact that religious people continue to openly back Trump and treat him as a “savior” that people are abandoning the Church. It’s disgusting. The final straw for my wife, a long time Church goer who went to a Christian college and whose entire family is involved with the Church, is when she was at Cornerstone in Athens and was served coffee by someone with a MAGA hat.
I hope she can find another place. My friend is an evangelical pastor. He will not let political discussion in terms of Republican/Democrat be expressed by people while they are serving in the church. He's had some MAGAs leave because they found a few sermons hitting too close to home. He never addressed Trump or Republicans, just preached his message from the text. I gotta believe there are more like him out there. His church is growing....in a little rural town....in Tennessee. Not everyone believes Christianity can only be linked to one party.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Wow. That is quite the story. My prayer for her is her relationship with Christ, and that only.

One question. Am I to support politically, a man who states abortion should be decided by the people on the state level or by a candidate who says the federal government mandate?

I don’t believe GOD approves abortion at all. So which “savior” is she hanging her relationship with God on?

Church isn’t being a Christian. A relationship with Christ is being a Christian. Seeking Christian friends and growing is the point. Not going to Church is her personal decision.

When did Trump become a savior?

I hope she can find another place. My friend is an evangelical pastor. He will not let political discussion in terms of Republican/Democrat be expressed by people while they are serving in the church. He's had some MAGAs leave because they found a few sermons hitting too close to home. He never addressed Trump or Republicans, just preached his message from the text. I gotta believe there are more like him out there. His church is growing....in a little rural town....in Tennessee. Not everyone believes Christianity can only be linked to one party.
I agree with no politics from the pulpit. I have never been to a Church who has done that. But what could a preacher preach that would cause a Trump supporter to leave?

That makes no sense. Explain your point or where you just making a political statement?

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
I agree with no politics from the pulpit. I have never been to a Church who has done that. But what could a preacher preach that would cause a Trump supporter to leave?

That makes no sense. Explain your point or where you just making a political statement?
No. I wasn't talking to you.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Trump is not just another flawed politician. He is one of the most profane, unremorseful, morally bankrupt public figures of my lifetime. Repeatedly invoking God in the same sentence with Trump is offensive in a way that the Trump supporters clearly fail to understand. There is no question in my mind that it’s going to hurt him with the independent voters Trump needs to win in November.

If your wife stopped going to church because of a MAGA hat she never believed, if she changed churches that is normal, but if she stopped completely she was never a believer. Our church has grown exponentially since 2020 and will continue to do so because of the policies of the left. People are fed up with the breakdown of the family and what is being sold as normal on the left.

Trump is not just another flawed politician. He is one of the most profane, unremorseful, morally bankrupt public figures of my lifetime. Repeatedly invoking God in the same sentence with Trump is offensive in a way that the Trump supporters clearly fail to understand. There is no question in my mind that it’s going to hurt him with the independent voters Trump needs to win in November.
What is going on right now is idolatry. Remember, it was often the priests of the OT leading the idol worship.

Reactions: shonuff253
If your wife stopped going to church because of a MAGA hat she never believed, if she changed churches that is normal, but if she stopped completely she was never a believer. Our church has grown exponentially since 2020 and will continue to do so because of the policies of the left. People are fed up with the breakdown of the family and what is being sold as normal on the left.
Well, now she may never be one. Numerical growth is not always a sign of a healthy church. Not saying that's true of yours.

Reactions: shonuff253
Yep, I did. What our country allowed to happen is a crime. I still understand what happened, as do those in power. Then those who attempted to bring it forward were ruined. Little by little issues that were brought up about the elections are coming out. Somehow we are to believe that these “isolated” issues don’t matter and that it couldn’t happen in larger numbers……….

Evil, in the form of manipulation, will happen at any level needed if the money is offered.

The election issue doesn’t target a candidate, but a corrupt system. The rhetoric lies being repeated to the masses by Kamala Harris personally have pushed two shooters and another stopped attempt that were attempting to kill another human being over the lies they have pushed.

The 2025 agenda and Trump is a lie
Raising taxes on middle class is a lie
Lowering taxes on billionaires is a lie (When more billionaires have supported Kamala than Trump)
Becoming a dictator is a lie
Nazi’s are good people is a lie
Banning abortion is a lie
Inflation lower under Biden is a lie
Unemployment under Biden being lower is a lie
Voter ID laws being racist is a lie

Claiming a man will destroy Democracy is a lie.
It is also foolish rhetoric.

1) we aren’t a democracy
2) how is he suppose to destroy it?

Providing the central government the power to rule the country is dangerous, as our founding fathers recognized. The power of the citizen is in the ability for representation. That reputation happens locally, bu city, county and state.

The shooters statement of protecting the democracy is damning and shows how irresponsible the rhetoric pushes the uninformed.

The rhetoric intent is to isolate by race, sexual identification, and reproductive rights. We have been herded successfully by the political movements to the ridiculous point of hays and lesbians protesting in support of a culture in the Middle East who would have them killed for being gay. Makes sense. So we destroy our colleges and burn buildings. We have seen the political system destroy our law enforcement.

We have successfully reduced human life to a convenience or inconvenience.

That is the lie, the rhetoric. But Trump is bad, so it’s OK.

Got it.
PW, I praised you at the time for being bold enough to state your prediction clearly and definitively, with no caveats. Many on here were thinking the same things, but you were willing to own it. That takes guts.

But the fact that you continue to cling to the conspiracy theories four years later, when not even a single element of one of these theories has been proven, much less anything approaching facts that support a massive, multi-state plot involving many tens of thousands of votes, just makes me feel bad for you.

Trump is almost certainly going to lose this election, just like he lost the last election, and when all hell breaks loose, as it almost certainly will, it’s these lies about election fraud that will be responsible. You’ll blame the left when you and the other people with similar views should be looking in the mirror.

Last edited:
Yep, I did. What our country allowed to happen is a crime. I still understand what happened...
I understand what happened also, Willie.

Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in a free and fair election. After the election, Donald Trump tried to overturn it. Except for the actions of a few brave patriots who decided to stand up to him, Trump might have succeeded.

You're exactly right. What Trump did was a crime.

What is going on right now is idolatry. Remember, it was often the priests of the OT leading the idol worship.
C'mon man, nobody worships Trump. The only U.S. POTUS I can remember having odes sang about them, pictured in mags made to appear as diety or saw people losing their jobs for making fun of them was O. O was elected on personality, hope and change and platitudes. He never campaigned on specific agenda items.

Trump voters generally vote for him for one of two reasons or possibly both. They like his policy objectives and believe he will fight to enact those policies or they believe our fed gov as it exists now is out of control and unaccountable to the voters. Nobody votes for Trump because the idolize him.

C'mon man, nobody worships Trump. The only U.S. POTUS I can remember having odes sang about them, pictured in mags made to appear as diety or saw people losing their jobs for making fun of them was O. O was elected on personality, hope and change and platitudes. He never campaigned on specific agenda items.

Trump voters generally vote for him for one of two reasons or possibly both. They like his policy objectives and believe he will fight to enact those policies or they believe our fed gov as it exists now is out of control and unaccountable to the voters. Nobody votes for Trump because the idolize him.
Disagree based on what I see and hear.

I doubt peter is checking attendance records at the gate to determine "true believers"....

If she stopped going to church but read the Word every day and prayed 3 times a day is she any less a "true believer" than she is sitting in a pew on a Sunday listening to pastor that condones political discussions during church? That's a quite a leap you make there.

Judging by her background provided, I'm willing to be she's going to sit with Him when all is said and done.

You need to find a church before it is to late.

I doubt peter is checking attendance records at the gate to determine "true believers"....

If she stopped going to church but read the Word every day and prayed 3 times a day is she any less a "true believer" than she is sitting in a pew on a Sunday listening to pastor that condones political discussions during church? That's a quite a leap you make there.

Judging by her background provided, I'm willing to be she's going to sit with Him when all is said and done.
No he probably isn't, but if she was going to church her entire life and stopped because of a MAGA hat then she let a human person get in between her and her relationship with God. That really is the opposite of how it works.

Well, now she may never be one. Numerical growth is not always a sign of a healthy church. Not saying that's true of yours.
We have a pretty healthy church. No politics, if anything a movement away from politics, but a relatable focus on what we have allowed to become normal and what we now just accept and move on. The sermon yesterday was about the hypocrisy of some Christians.

No he probably isn't, but if she was going to church her entire life and stopped because of a MAGA hat then she let a human person get in between her and her relationship with God. That really is the opposite of how it works.
That was the last straw. She grew up going to church every week, was very active in it (even in college and after college). Went to a Christian school (voluntarily).

She stopped going because she couldn’t believe the vile of Trump, how he possess ZERO quality of Christ (in fact - most are the complete opposite) and how he was getting the strong, unwavering support of devout Christians. Granted, most have since backed off their support (her family) and are likely just not going to vote this year.

Reactions: celticdawg
That was the last straw. She grew up going to church every week, was very active in it (even in college and after college). Went to a Christian school (voluntarily).

She stopped going because she couldn’t believe the vile of Trump, how he possess ZERO quality of Christ (in fact - most are the complete opposite) and how he was getting the strong, unwavering support of devout Christians. Granted, most have since backed off their support (her family) and are likely just not going to vote this year.
Some can separate politics from religion, some can’t - I know that I can.

Safety & my wallet are the most important to me. He’s been proven the better choice in that.

Not looking for the perfect Christian to vote for, just someone to get the job done. All that other stuff is just BS, smoke & mirrors.

Yeah, your question didn't come across as friendly, but accusatory. I have every right to not respond and I won't.
Because you can’t. I expected it. It disappointed me, as I thought we could get in a conversation.

These discussions aren’t personal. We are talking politics.

We should at least be able to expect a defense of position from both of us. That is how debate works.

I understand what happened also, Willie.

Joe Biden beat Donald Trump in a free and fair election. After the election, Donald Trump tried to overturn it. Except for the actions of a few brave patriots who decided to stand up to him, Trump might have succeeded.

You're exactly right. What Trump did was a crime.
Going through the court system is a crime? Interesting.

Because you can’t. I expected it. It disappointed me, as I thought we could get in a conversation.

These discussions aren’t personal. We are talking politics.

We should at least be able to expect a defense of position from both of us. That is how debate works.
No, you didn't want a conversation. You wanted to argue. Debate if you want to call it that. I don't want to debate. My response wasn't intended to start a debate. People who want a conversation don't pose their questions like that.

Going through the court system is a crime? Interesting.
As you are well aware, Trump’s efforts to steal the election went well beyond the court system.

Here’s some more violent rhetoric, this time from Trump’s racist advisor who traveled with him to both the debate and the 9/11 memorial.

Oh, and there is another bomb threat at a Springfield, OH middle school this morning.

Go find a safe space.

Once again I ask, If Trump was Satan reincarnate , why is he not getting blown out by the great Kamala? You Libs and your feelings , nobody gives a shit about feelings.

As you are well aware, Trump’s efforts to steal the election went well beyond the court system.

Here’s some more violent rhetoric, this time from Trump’s racist advisor who traveled with him to both the debate and the 9/11 memorial.

Oh, and there is another bomb threat at a Springfield, OH middle school this morning.

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Reactions: Krowking123
Go find a safe space.

Once again I ask, If Trump was Satan reincarnate , why is he not getting blown out by the great Kamala? You Libs and your feelings , nobody gives a shit about feelings.
We were actually having a reasonable, adult conversation about the topic of the thread.

You came in like a toddler smearing your own shit on the walls, as you usually do. My mistake for temporarily unblocking your posts out of curiosity. I should know better.

We were actually having a reasonable, adult conversation about the topic of the thread.

You came in like a toddler smearing your own shit on the walls, as you usually do. My mistake for temporarily unblocking your posts out of curiosity. I should know better.
You act like a child and a big baby and you still didnt answer the question .

What a sheltered life she has led, LOL.

Meanwhile us non-socialists get served coffee from drop out liberal studies majors with student debt, voting for "Biden and Kamalala", with their purple hair, nose rings, and gauges in their ears and yet we deal with it. Now this isn't in a church, but I don't see the difference. The non-MAGA side relishes killing unborn children and her choice is that if a person supports not killing kids, she has to leave the church. Ok.

My advice to her would be stop letting the news and social media tell you who to hate.

Last edited:

As opposed to all the votes she cast for other Rebublicans or Democrats? I mean, Romney is supposedly Mormon. McCain? Not sure he ever was religious. Bush? 100% phony. Clinton, either one? John Kerry? "Biden"? Give me a break.

This is just trying to make a distinction to justify having TDS, but I don't see where he is different on religion than any other candidate of either side in the last 40 years. The consumption of the media spin and social media consumption is the difference.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT