ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Sound of Freedom

Such a powerful story! Everyone should go see this film. Jim Caviezel's message at the end is eye opening.

US government officials have their priorities out of order.
Sex trafficking aka child trafficking has been around forever all over the globe. It has often been revealed in bits and snippets, but rarely ever prosecuted effectively enough to stem its strength and growth. Primary reasons are headed by powerful/wealthy participants being regularly involved, not so much with the management of it all, but with eagerly seeking & buying its services. Epstein is like a grain of sand compared to the world's turning a blind eye to the realities of its thriving existence literally everywhere on the planet. Everywhere....

Dude, facts? The fact is that, since 2020, the US, by policy, has turned away every non-cit and non-visa holder at the border, with VERY few exceptions. The numbers of encounters have been very high, but that’s a sign of DHS doing its job.

Please cite any of those “multiple other sources” telling you that human trafficking is more profitable. I literally did this stuff for a living, as a prosecutor, for a long time. Criminal organizations are profit maximizers. Like any business, they’re going to seek highest profits possible. In Mexico, that product is the illegal drug, and there’s nothing else even close.
So you are telling me there have been no more illegals allowed to cross our border? Since when? Why did Trump bother to build a wall, they must obey the law and stop just shy of the border and wave at us! you need to check Your facts sir.

Last edited:
I have studied human trafficking for almost 4 years now. It started when we adopted my daughter from Thailand, they have a huge problem in that part of the world. Little did I know that Atlanta was a major hotspot as well due to its location in the southeast.

I don't care about anyone's politics but I stumbled onto O.U.R. which is who and what this movie is based off of. It is an incredible TRUE story that needs to be told.

Now for the politics, both sides have their hand in it and the people at the top have to be profiting on this (just like a "popular" Hollywood movie, Taken).

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
There are people in positions of the highest levels of power that are involved in human trafficking.
Look at the Epstein case, that did not really answer any questions as far as who was involved.
It is much deeper than we all realize. The movie needed to be shown and viewed by as many people that can watch it. The world needs to combat this crime.
Here is a good article on the matter.

Such a powerful story! Everyone should go see this film. Jim Caviezel's message at the end is eye opening.

US government officials have their priorities out of order.
In an entirely unsurprising development, six people who worked for or were otherwise closely associated with Operation Underground Railroad and Tim Ballard have come forward with detailed accusations of fraud and sexual abuse.

Always question any story with a lone hero narrative.

In an entirely unsurprising development, six people who worked for or were otherwise closely associated with Operation Underground Railroad and Tim Ballard have come forward with detailed accusations of fraud and sexual abuse.

Don’t worry. If this is true, God will administer a severe and quick punishment up to unending death. You can celebrate the fantasy of a non leftist getting Justice, if that is the truth. I think it may be another example of the left deflecting with accusations from their followers.

Don’t worry. If this is true, God will administer a severe and quick punishment up to unending death. You can celebrate the fantasy of a non leftist getting Justice, if that is the truth. I think it may be another example of the left deflecting with accusations from their followers.
These seem to be six credible people who are all sharing the same stories.

While God’s retribution is interesting to think about, I’m more focused on an earthly accounting. If these accusations are true, it means they have been using a cloak of righteousness to do wrong and they truly are the absolute worst kind of people. All those funds donated should have been helping that most vulnerable. It’s sickening.

These seem to be six credible people who are all sharing the same stories.

While God’s retribution is interesting to think about, I’m more focused on an earthly accounting. If these accusations are true, it means they have been using a cloak of righteousness to do wrong and they truly are the absolute worst kind of people. All those funds donated should have been helping that most vulnerable. It’s sickening.
I totally agree. If they actually committed this crime they should be punished to the full extent of the law (which is watered down and never enough punishment, to fit the crime). God's punishment for such crimes would be infinitely more extreme. They will burn and never perish in the lake of fire. They will suffer and never die for eternity.
That is how you administer punishment, my friend.

Very disturbing to say the least

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT