ADVERTISEMENT

The Case for Trump, from people that can't stand him

Lava-Man

National Champion
Apr 28, 2015
Surface
I think this explains a lot of thinking from perfectly rational humans, unburdened by what ha....unburdened by silly political posturing:

I can't stand Donald Trump. He is braggy, he insults people for no reason, and he is just a brutal personality. But my mind is made up. I'm voting for him and here's why:

* He puts Americans and their well-being first. Kamala will not.

* He will bring @elonmusk
into his cabinet to be the efficiency czar and get rid of waste. This alone may be the best single reason to vote for him.

* He will bring @RobertKennedyJr
into his cabinet to Make American Healthy Again. He will finally get to the bottom of why our food companies are destroying the health of our children.

* I'm sick of the way the media lies continuously about @realDonaldTrump, starting with the incessant racism claims. They are just nonsense. The latest thing I learned? He sent his plane to fly Nelson Mandela home after he was in jail with the U.S. wouldn't do it. Racist? No.

* I'm sick of the U.S. being embroiled in foreign wars. Trump will keep us out of them again. He's just crazy enough that foreign nations will stand down. They have no fear of Kamala. They will fear him.

* Trump sees this country as fundamentally good. Kamala sees it as inherently evil.

* Trump will end the nonsense of the open border which makes our country less secure, less financially stable, and brings in millions of people illegally who compete for Americans' jobs.

* This government has to print billions to care for the illegals. That makes all of our dollars less valuable and makes prices zoom upward.

* He will stockpile Bitcoin.

* He will keep men out of women's bathrooms and women's sports.

* He is a heavyweight personality and negotiator. Kamala is a phony personality and a lightweight negotiator.

* The people who want Kamala Harris to win are the most annoying people in the country. They have pushed for pronouns, masks, endless vaccines, cancel culture, riots, blatant racism towards whites, gender confusion, undermining the U.S. constitution.

* He will upset the current political system. He was nearly the victim of assassination 3x. And he keeps going. He's not the best in interviews, but he at least puts himself out there. Over and over and over. Kamala hasn't done a single press conference.

* Harris and the media trying to prop her up hid Biden's cognitive decline. They accuse @realDonaldTrump
of being a threat to democracy. Yet she was installed as the nominee with no votes. She wants to pack the Supreme Court. She wants to eliminate the filibuster. She sued @RobertKennedyJr to keep him off the ballot. And the threat to democracy is Trump? Nonsense.

* Those who support Harris look at Trump supports as vile, stupid, ignorant, and fascists. They disown family members or disinvite them from Thanksgiving dinner of they support Trump. This is disgraceful.

* Every time she talks, I try to give her a chance. But she is the most phony and condescending politician I have ever seen. Ever. I can't do it. I won't do it.

* She and those who support her are resistant to Voter ID and believe requiring an ID is racist. Her Department of Justice is suing the state of Virginia for trying to purge the voter rolls of illegals. Why would we not want 1 vote per 1 U.S. citizen? Is it more racist to believe people from the inner city are perfectly capable of securing a government issued ID? Or to believe they are incapable?

That's it. I'm done. Thanks for hearing me out.

Note: I post this, despite the fact...

giphy.gif

I think this explains a lot of thinking from perfectly rational humans, unburdened by what ha....unburdened by silly political posturing:

I can't stand Donald Trump. He is braggy, he insults people for no reason, and he is just a brutal personality. But my mind is made up. I'm voting for him and here's why:

into his cabinet to be the efficiency czar and get rid of waste. This alone may be the best single reason to vote for him.

into his cabinet to Make American Healthy Again. He will finally get to the bottom of why our food companies are destroying the health of our children.

* I'm sick of the way the media lies continuously about @realDonaldTrump, starting with the incessant racism claims. They are just nonsense. The latest thing I learned? He sent his plane to fly Nelson Mandela home after he was in jail with the U.S. wouldn't do it. Racist? No.

* I'm sick of the U.S. being embroiled in foreign wars. Trump will keep us out of them again. He's just crazy enough that foreign nations will stand down. They have no fear of Kamala. They will fear him.

* Trump sees this country as fundamentally good. Kamala sees it as inherently evil.

* Trump will end the nonsense of the open border which makes our country less secure, less financially stable, and brings in millions of people illegally who compete for Americans' jobs.

* This government has to print billions to care for the illegals. That makes all of our dollars less valuable and makes prices zoom upward.

* He is a heavyweight personality and negotiator. Kamala is a phony personality and a lightweight negotiator.

* The people who want Kamala Harris to win are the most annoying people in the country. They have pushed for pronouns, masks, endless vaccines, cancel culture, riots, blatant racism towards whites, gender confusion, undermining the U.S. constitution.

* He will upset the current political system. He was nearly the victim of assassination 3x. And he keeps going. He's not the best in interviews, but he at least puts himself out there. Over and over and over. Kamala hasn't done a single press conference.

* Harris and the media trying to prop her up hid Biden's cognitive decline. They accuse @realDonaldTrump
of being a threat to democracy. Yet she was installed as the nominee with no votes. She wants to pack the Supreme Court. She wants to eliminate the filibuster. She sued @RobertKennedyJr to keep him off the ballot. And the threat to democracy is Trump? Nonsense.

* Those who support Harris look at Trump supports as vile, stupid, ignorant, and fascists. They disown family members or disinvite them from Thanksgiving dinner of they support Trump. This is disgraceful.

* Every time she talks, I try to give her a chance. But she is the most phony and condescending politician I have ever seen. Ever. I can't do it. I won't do it.

* She and those who support her are resistant to Voter ID and believe requiring an ID is racist. Her Department of Justice is suing the state of Virginia for trying to purge the voter rolls of illegals. Why would we not want 1 vote per 1 U.S. citizen? Is it more racist to believe people from the inner city are perfectly capable of securing a government issued ID? Or to believe they are incapable?

giphy.gif

will ferrell omg GIF

giphy.gif
Lost all credibility on the very first point.

giphy.gif
Well said. All excellent points!

giphy.gif
These are all the reasons that the undecided are breaking for Trump. They generally dislike the personality of both of them but do understand that they were doing much better under Trump.

The people who want Kamala Harris to win are the most annoying people in the country. They have pushed for pronouns, masks, endless vaccines, cancel culture, riots, blatant racism towards whites, gender confusion, undermining the U.S. constitution.

BS, MS, PHD

All this is inferior to several things. I support Ukraine he doesn't. Finally sworn testimony by Pence and others in his White House prove Jan 6th committee was right.
His WH people like Bolton and Espy say he is dangerous to become a dictator.
He just said he would use the military against citizens.
He said vote just one more time after that he will have voting fixed.
He got Roe vs Wade overturned.
He lied about eating pets and still said he'd remove legal immigrants.

All this is inferior to several things. I support Ukraine he doesn't. Finally sworn testimony by Pence and others in his White House prove Jan 6th committee was right.
The only 2 people in the world that care about Jan 6th are you and Will.

Are you gullible enough to actually believe he would use the military against citizens? Do you hear yourself?

Bill Clinton just said 2 days ago that we need more babies here , and yet you guys think abortion is "health care."

I will volunteer my time to help deport immigrants. Its the worst that ever happened to this country.

So basically, a bunch of left-wing lies, out-of-context quotes, your hatred of power being held by the states, and ignoring the two biggest issues of this election (economy and immigration). And you really like sending endless billions of dollars to fund a proxy war, instead of taking care of Americans right here at home.

Yup, sounds like the average leftist voter to me.

Roe vs Wade, from a Fed standpoint, should have never been enacted. It was a central gov overreach.

Trump allowed the ruling to be enacted on a state level. Which is how our country was founded. If a states citizens vote it in through representation, so be it.

But you know that, right? State sovereignty and citizen representation is what separates us from third world countries.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Isn't it interesting that all the comments attacking you NEVER try and defend this first point. Of course, there were other problems with that list, but if they can't admit the first one, which seems pretty obvious, there is no hope. Past actions are overshadowed by what the candidates will do in the future. Trump is now incapable of making rational decisions and unfortunately we know he won't listen to anyone else. I'm not going to waste the time of posting the ever growing list of people who have been associated with Trump in the past and say that he is not the same anymore (which happens to all of us) and is not competent to be President again.

‘hope it’s never a good time to support…
You ever notice how there is always a new groups of people to blame and always a new thing to be outraged about? Typical communist playbook tactic. You always have to have a group that you can point to and blame for the all of the problems. Keep the masses mad at another group and distracted from the ruling class who is actually causing the problems.

Mao was great at this. Remember, the Obama White house Christmas tree had the Mao ornaments on it?

Isn't it interesting that all the comments attacking you NEVER try and defend this first point. Of course, there were other problems with that list, but if they can't admit the first one, which seems pretty obvious, there is no hope. Past actions are overshadowed by what the candidates will do in the future. Trump is now incapable of making rational decisions and unfortunately we know he won't listen to anyone else. I'm not going to waste the time of posting the ever growing list of people who have been associated with Trump in the past and say that he is not the same anymore (which happens to all of us) and is not competent to be President again.
"* He puts Americans and their well-being first. Kamala will not."

Some could argue that opening the border and allowing 10 million unchecked people into the country is the most Un American thing a candidate could do. We have allowed criminals and terrorists to invade our country. That is not putting Americans first.

You could also argue that dumping 20k Haitians into a town that didnt ask for them is Un American.

You could also argue that the laws she pushed for in California are Un American.

Kamala is desperate and if the election were held today , Trump would win. I guess Im not the only one that feels Kamala hates us.

"* He puts Americans and their well-being first. Kamala will not."

Some could argue that opening the border and allowing 10 million unchecked people into the country is the most Un American thing a candidate could do. We have allowed criminals and terrorists to invade our country. That is not putting Americans first.

You could also argue that dumping 20k Haitians into a town that didnt ask for them is Un American.

You could also argue that the laws she pushed for in California are Un American.

Kamala is desperate and if the election were held today , Trump would win. I guess Im not the only one that feels Kamala hates us.
Fantastic!! The #1 point was that Trump puts Americans first. So we have another post that does not support that. You are not even trying to support his behavior - not one word.

Sounds typical…..no thought, no plan. Just jump in head first.
Not what I'm saying at all.

I'm saying. They get paid to figure it out..... just like they figured out how to pay everyone else. Everyone else. Well... figure out how to pay your oldest past due account and stop kicking the tires down the road because some people wants the topic to go away.

Reactions: shonuff253

I'm saying. They get paid to figure it out..... just like they figured out how to pay everyone else. Everyone else. Well... figure out how to pay your oldest past due account and stop kicking the tires down the road because some people wants the topic to go away.
She is strictly pandering to the voters. It’s been what, 150 years and it hasn’t been figured out yet.

Other than to get off your azz and make things happen…..there are no good answers imo, Otherwise, it would have happened by now.

Nothing is free.

It's unconstitutional, it ain't gonna happen, move on. There, I figured it out. Dems have tried to manipulate black voters for years with this fools gold.

Reparations is a vote buying scheme on low information voters. Kamala pulled it out of her tool box because she’s desperate.

Last edited:

Even if you disagree with the author (a non-Trump supporter) on that first point, that's what his opinion is. So, you disagree ok. What about the rest? He's outlining why people who don't like Trump will still vote for him.

This wasn't a post to convince you or anybody else, but a post to explain the thinking of those you disagree with. Seeing things from another's perspective is healthy. I do it (why else is a man made of molten rock be hanging out on a board of inferior humans?).

Even if you disagree with the author (a non-Trump supporter) on that first point, that's what his opinion is. So, you disagree ok. What about the rest? He's outlining why people who don't like Trump will still vote for him.

This wasn't a post to convince you or anybody else, but a post to explain the thinking of those you disagree with. Seeing things from another's perspective is healthy. I do it (why else is a man made of molten rock be hanging out on a board of inferior humans?).
Thinks he just said FOCK IT and “ threw the baby out with the bath water”.

He has one purpose here…..to discredit any and everything that Trump does or those that support him.

It's unconstitutional, it ain't gonna happen, move on. There, I figured it out. Dems have tried to manipulate black voters for years with this fools gold.
Was it unconstitutional when the Japanese-Americans were given it? How bout the others?

It's only when it benefits a certain group, then we find all kinds of reasons to not make right what was wronged.

Not about Dem or Republican... just what's right and and wrong. Not about anything else in my mind.

She is strictly pandering to the voters. It’s been what, 150 years and it hasn’t been figured out yet.

Other than to get off your azz and make things happen…..there are no good answers imo, Otherwise, it would have happened by now.

Nothing is free.

I don't think this country can ever truly heal until that wrong is made right.

Reactions: shonuff253
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT