ADVERTISEMENT

There this single mother who lives in our

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Neighborhood and she is always asking for favors . About 11 last night she called the blushing bride to see if I can come over to remove a snake from her carport .

the blushing bride wasn’t too please with the request but told me to go over and get it over with .

I get over there and sure enough it’s a rat snake . It had already clapped down on a mice and I told her to just leave it alone . I will be back first thing in the morning to see if it’s gone and if not I will remove it.

at 5 o’clock she called my cell this time and ask if I been over . I said no . She says please hurry I’m scared .

any of y’all single so y’all can do this type stuff for her ? Leave me alone. She gets Fred to fix things and I take care of animals and any vehicle that park out front .

I hope some guy sweeps her off her feet soon .

Neighborhood and she is always asking for favors . About 11 last night she called the blushing bride to see if I can come over to remove a snake from her carport .

the blushing bride wasn’t too please with the request but told me to go over and get it over with .

I get over there and sure enough it’s a rat snake . It had already clapped down on a mice and I told her to just leave it alone . I will be back first thing in the morning to see if it’s gone and if not I will remove it.

at 5 o’clock she called my cell this time and ask if I been over . I said no . She says please hurry I’m scared .

any of y’all single so y’all can do this type stuff for her ? Leave me alone. She gets Fred to fix things and I take care of animals and any vehicle that park out front .

I hope some guy sweeps her off her feet soon .
OCD....all she really wants is to see the real Alabama Black Snake.....wake up man !!

Todd, sounds like you and Fred hoe runnin'...

pimpin' aint easy
1Fqk.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT