ADVERTISEMENT

Thinks these guys were ready to throw down…

MTG of course! I would pay to see that arrogant pseudo intellectual AOC get her ass beat senseless( which would not take much)
Gotta be related:

262ccfa6-17bf-4e95-89f9-51e4c6c3f135-large3x4_ScreenShot20200505at7.45.55AM.png

Who wins in a fair fight IYO:

If they got into a real clothes-rippin cat fight, it would be nice to see AOC’s honkers. Marjorie needs to be aware Puerto Ricans will pull a knife at any time so she needs some mace to put an end to that shit. AOC needs to be aware that the North Georgia girl fights like a man and to keep the honkers undisclosed she needs to beat feet the hell outta there.

MTG in 20 seconds, honkers viewed worldwide.

I would like to beat that ass too, but like a gentleman.

If they got into a real clothes-rippin cat fight, it would be nice to see AOC’s honkers. Marjorie needs to be aware Puerto Ricans will pull a knife at any time so she needs some mace to put an end to that shit. AOC needs to be aware that the North Georgia girl fights like a man and to keep the honkers undisclosed she needs to beat feet the hell outta there.

Dang! You had me laughing out loud while reading that! Thanks for the laugh!!

HA!.....judging from the high cheekbones, thinking MTG has some Injun in her. She wouldn't think twice about cutting someone if need be.

MTG wins in a fair fight or one an armed one.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT