ADVERTISEMENT

This guy is going to beat Trump in November??..hahahaha...

I may be wrong, but I think the Dims have a plan.....Joe is either not in that plan for long, or not in that plan at all......Time will tell, and yes, crow is good with a splash of tabasco sauce........
There is just no way he makes it to the election as the candidate. Some illness will be disclosed (made up) and he will bow out due to health concerns. I am convinced of it.

He has a committee picking his VP candidate. They will try to keep him protected until the inauguration. The day after the inauguration the left will turn on him.

Sleepy Joe gets in an elevator and does not whether to mash the up or down button so he just stands and waits for his wife to make a suggestion and she goes down on him. New term an ELEVATOR JOB! 65

Reactions: NedRacineDawg
How can the Dems run a guy who makes the audience cringe everytime he speaks? Why does him family let this happen? Maybe it's because Hunter needs his dad in power so he can get new deals.
that’s why they’re dimwits...if dims get can get control they don’t care if it’s Biden, sanders, Hillary, michelle...next time it will be worse than BHO. Think about that.

Reactions: wwforest
Sleepy Joe gets in an elevator and does not whether to mash the up or down button so he just stands and waits for his wife to make a suggestion and she goes down on him. New term an ELEVATOR JOB! 65
Anyway to classify that a green job.

No way that Joe runs against Trump.

The only way he runs is if they move this all to mail in ballots. At that point, the fix is in.
In many swing states mail-in is being pushed. New York does it California, even Ga has sent out well over a million ballots already and we don’t or do we, and we just don’t realize it.

In many swing states mail-in is being pushed. New York does it California, even Ga has sent out well over a million ballots already and we don’t or do we, and we just don’t realize it.
doubtful mail makes a difference in the 2 big blue states...would be totally surprised if Trump could win in calif or ny

I have no problem with absentee ballots. It’s the harvesting that’s the issue.

I have no problem with absentee ballots. It’s the harvesting that’s the issue.
Will not have one without the other. There will be manny people that won’t be able to get to the post office ,so someone a good citizen will help, and you are just being mean by not putting up with it.,keep your mouth shut or YouTube will ban you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT