ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Disgusting

DTwnDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2020
During Trump’s administration, democrats screamed bloody murder when they thought immigration agents were riding around with horse whips hitting illegals.

Can you image the melt down by them if one happened to get shot . It would be the end of democracy. as we know it.

Last edited:
During Trump’s administration, democrats screamed bloody murder when they thought immigration agents were riding around with horse whips hitting illegals.

Can you image the melt down by them if one happened to get shot . It would be the end of democracy. as we know it.
the media has a tendency to sensationalize or use things out of context with no repercussions. been going on for "long time now". seems there is NO accountability.......division seems to pay these dayz.

people just need to decide what is important to them, do their homework and vote.

"keep the main thing the main thing"

Last edited:
what’s is the point of actually being a US citizen? Seriously name a benefit that we get that the illegal Mexican doesn’t.
a bank account and cant buy a house, any utility anything w a SS# they dont have....way it should be easier so we can collect taxes.

Yes I know they pay for illegal SS#

but dont be dumb if they werent here u know how much prices would go up in a bunch of industries because we'd have to pay for real people.

a bank account and cant buy a house, any utility anything w a SS# they dont have....way it should be easier so we can collect taxes.

but dont be dumb if they werent here u know how much prices would go up in a bunch of industries because we'd have to pay for real people.
Um, your boy Biden and the rest of the inflationites in his administration have already done a great job all by themselves of raising prices

Then why are they coming here illegally? Ah, interesting.

If you truly believe your last paragraph, well, it’s, nevermind. Ignorance of citizenship and civics cannot be reasoned with.

I respect your opinion. But I don't understand why we didn't have so many employment problems before they got here? I don't remember a gross shortage of workers in the 70's and 80's. Allowing illegal aliens into the country because we are scared of a loss of workers is very shortsighted in my opinion. The cost greatly outweighs the benefit. Additionally, we didn't become the greatest nation by being inflexible. Our economy would adjust and you may be surprised how we adjusted overall.
We should be able to pick and choose who we allow to come in to our country. There is a reason everyone around the globe wants to be here. Why do we allow those with criminal backgrounds and ANY association with a gang or radical group to even sniff our border?
JC

I respect your opinion. But I don't understand why we didn't have so many employment problems before they got here? I don't remember a gross shortage of workers in the 70's and 80's. Allowing illegal aliens into the country because we are scared of a loss of workers is very shortsighted in my opinion. The cost greatly outweighs the benefit. Additionally, we didn't become the greatest nation by being inflexible. Our economy would adjust and you may be surprised how we adjusted overall.
We should be able to pick and choose who we allow to come in to our country. There is a reason everyone around the globe wants to be here. Why do we allow those with criminal backgrounds and ANY association with a gang or radical group to even sniff our border?
JC
Because others were willing to do the work cheap….thats not the case any longer. We’ve always had immigrants to do the low wage jobs….somehow before we processed euros at Ellis island but for some reason we’ve never done it at the Texas border..I don’t want criminals either but I’m pretty sure a lot of people came to America with a criminal records in our history

Because others were willing to do the work cheap….thats not the case any longer. We’ve always had immigrants to do the low wage jobs….somehow before we processed euros at Ellis island but for some reason we’ve never done it at the Texas border..I don’t want criminals either but I’m pretty sure a lot of people came to America with a criminal records in our history
So you are okay with people coming over without being vetted (legal process)?

Yeah if it weren’t for all those illegals things sure would be more expensive.

Thanks invaders!

Edit*

Btw i wouldn’t care if the illegals caused the greatest economic boom in world history. They should still ALL be deported because they aren’t Americans

They are coming as terrorist now. These males all by themselves of military age is not a coincidence it is for a reason. You had better arm yourself and your family if you’re not already.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Um, your boy Biden and the rest of the inflationites in his administration have already done a great job all by themselves of raising prices

They are coming as terrorist now. These males all by themselves of military age is not a coincidence it is for a reason. You had better arm yourself and your family if you’re not already.
The swamp is trying to kill this nation on all fronts. This is yet another way to weaken the US, and make us ripe for the NWO takeover.

The swamp is trying to kill this nation on all fronts. This is yet another way to weaken the US, and make us ripe for the NWO takeover.
And that’s the reason Biden is trying to outlaw guns. With approximately over 80 million firearms in this nation these nations that want to take over our nation are hesitant to mess with an armed nation.

Right….so Biden hasn’t lost 4m kids? Grow up…who more than likely wants to come and work in a new country young hungry men or old family guys?

and your ok with it
what a joke

and your ok with it
what a joke

Ok with getting people a way to pay taxes and work here legally yes..that’s not a joke and I didnt say this would allow them to vote but at some point that would have to be addressed. The country has always allowed immigrants. The US military has non American immigrants.

Right….so Biden hasn’t lost 4m kids? Grow up…who more than likely wants to come and work in a new country young hungry men or old family guys?
You’re dreaming man. We don’t need all these millions of illegals in our country. We have had immigrants working in our country since the 50s but they worked in agricultural farms. They picked the crops and went back home. And they had a blue card for identification. My son works in construction and it is hard for the local contractors to bid on a job because of the Mexican labor. They bid jobs so low that the local contractors can’t compete with them.

You’re dreaming man. We don’t need all these millions of illegals in our country. We have had immigrants working in our country since the 50s but they worked in agricultural farms. They picked the crops and went back home. And they had a blue card for identification. My son works in construction and it is hard for the local contractors to bid on a job because of the Mexican labor. They bid jobs so low that the local contractors can’t compete with them.
What? Show me where it’s “millions” may be billions may be thousands. They’re illegals remember. Since the 50s? 1750s? Euros came through Ellis. Slaves came over a different way…how’d the Asians get here to work on the rail roads? So in construction he only hires legal Americans? I doubt it. But what happens if all those people are sent back? Do u think that would help or hurt consumers?

What? Show me where it’s “millions” may be billions may be thousands. They’re illegals remember. Since the 50s? 1750s? Euros came through Ellis. Slaves came over a different way…how’d the Asians get here to work on the rail roads? So in construction he only hires legal Americans? I doubt it. But what happens if all those people are sent back? Do u think that would help or hurt consumers?
I am saying we don’t need all of these people in our country. You must be on your weed in mama’s basement. When I said 50s you know I meant 1950s.

Reactions: Pecanman
I am saying we don’t need all of these people in our country. You must be on your weed in mama’s basement. When I said 50s you know I meant 1950s.
We just need some people? And 1950s I thought was a joke…the country has always had immigrants. Some “legal” some not.

We just need some people? And 1950s I thought was a joke…the country has always had immigrants. Some “legal” some not.
No we haven't. Immigration has been shut down completely multiple times in our nations history. And never before have we let in millions of them.

And at all times until the hart cellar act, immigrants came exclusively from european christian nations. Because America is a western european protestant nation.

They must all return.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
We built this nation with people who immigrated to our country I agree with you on that. But they joined our society and learned the American way and learned to speak English. These immigrants today are not told to learn English. Hell they hate our country and they want to keep their own country in our country. Why do they still fly their own country flag when they are supposed to be living the American way of life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT