ADVERTISEMENT

This is no State of the Union address

This is a Biden Pep Rally

He's already sowing seeds of division.

Sickening
Biden was sowing the seed of division?

Trump has said that “I am your retribution”, has promised to pardon the J6 convicts and has vilified every aspect of our government and electoral processes.

But Biden is sowing the seed of division. Right.

Last edited:

Trump has said that “I am your retribution”, has promised to pardon the J6 convicts and has vilified every aspect of our government and electoral processes.

He's divisive as hell.

Adding insult to injury, he said Lincoln Riley instead of Laken Riley, but I'll give him credit when he said she and 1000s of American were killed by illegals.

I don't know what cocktail they poured into him, but it didn't work. He's an angry, divisive bum with stupid and destructive ideas.

He's divisive as hell.

Adding insult to injury, he said Lincoln Riley instead of Laken Riley, but I'll give him credit when he said she and 1000s of American were killed by illegals.

I don't know what cocktail they poured into him, but it didn't work. He's an angry, divisive bum with stupid and destructive ideas.
Did you just watch the mess from the Alabama senator? Her breathless, awkward fearfest was a weird disaster.

I will give her credit though. She is definitely the best Senator from Alabama.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253
Biden is a lying bum. Plus he's selling out an ally bc he's losing in the polls.
Any specific lies or you just don’t like what he had to say?

Regardless, the veg (as my friend @zingerdawg likes to call him) more than held his own tonight.

Trump versus Biden. It’s not the race we would prefer, but I guess it’s the race we deserve. Let’s do it.

Regardless, the veg (as my friend @zingerdawg likes to call him) more than held his own tonight.

Trump versus Biden. It’s not the race we would prefer, but I guess it’s the race we deserve. Let’s do it.
still can’t stand trial in this country. But amazingly can still read a prompter. Impressive. He couldn’t have lied more about the border. At this point will, what does it matter. He has lied about the border being open. He lied about being able to close it now. He lied about taking down trumps measures at the border. He, mayorkas and Kamala lied about the border being secure in 21 and 22. He just gaslighted the other voting base. All he did. The vege will come off his meds and lose his mind again soon enough.

Cant wait to hear the fact checkers on this speech. lol.

Last edited:

I agree it's not the race we prefer but Biden is a lying bum.

He's divisive as hell.

He won't do anything for the next week as he comes down off his meds and recovers....oh...my bad.....he did nothing last week either....

Yet another post by you where you mention Trump... it's uncanny that it's your only card to play. Most of your replies to any post is " oh yeah., but Trump blah blah blah...

Did you just watch the mess from the Alabama senator? Her breathless, awkward fearfest was a weird disaster.

I will give her credit though. She is definitely the best Senator from Alabama.
Opinions vary.....I'd expect nothing different from you.... your response sounds like something Trump would say.....am I right ??

Last edited:
Reactions: elderdawg

That's your reaction? Sounds awfully-misogynist 😟 (did I do that correctly?)

She did well. Disagreeing w/ her points is not reason to attack her delivery, which was part of her message. It was nice to have something different than what we usually get from those responses. I'd be interested in what polling tells us about how her message was received from 'neutral' audiences, especially suburban women.

That's your reaction? Sounds awfully-misogynist 😟 (did I do that correctly?)

She did well. Disagreeing w/ her points is not reason to attack her delivery, which was part of her message. It was nice to have something different than what we usually get from those responses. I'd be interested in what polling tells us about how her message was received from 'neutral' audiences, especially suburban women.
Fear, gloom and pessimism, which is obviously an intentional contrast from Biden. I don’t think it plays well with the middle, but like you will be interested in the polling.

• Haha
Reactions: WGrovedawg
Opinions vary.....I'd expect nothing different from you.... your response sounds like something Trump would say.....am I right ??
I’m sure her rebuttal played well with the base, but the base won’t win the GOP the election. As I’ve been saying for months, you can speak to MAGA or speak to the middle. It’s very difficult to do both.

Reactions: dawgfood0612
Fear, gloom and pessimism, which is obviously an intentional contrast from Biden. I don’t think it plays well with the middle, but like you will be interested in the polling.
I heard a lot of "fear, gloom & pessimism" from Biden, too. I'm not sure either of us have the pulse of suburban women. So, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm totally wrong or right with my reaction.

Either way, I stand by my opinion that it was different than most/all SOTU "rebuttals" I've heard...for good or ill.

still can’t stand trial in this country. But amazingly can still read a prompter. Impressive. He couldn’t have lied more about the border. At this point will, what does it matter. He has lied about the border being open. He lied about being able to close it now. He lied about taking down trumps measures at the border. He, mayorkas and Kamala lied about the border being secure in 21 and 22. He just gaslighted the other voting base. All he did. The vege will come off his meds and lose his mind again soon enough.

Cant wait to hear the fact checkers on this speech. lol.
The fact checkers lie for him too so there’s that. If he can read the teleprompter then his ass can stand trial! Lock him up!!

Ah yes!

A famous whataboutism from you. I'm shocked. Trump wasn't speaking. Biden was

Biden is supposed to be better than Trump, remember? The adults in the room?

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

Welp, the list of lies and disinformation is pretty extensive so you may need to set aside some time to read it all.
There may be more but here is a good starting point.

They didn’t get them all but the “my city was the only city occupied by the national guard” story is a complete and very obvious lie.

His dismissive, condescending comment to the Riley family was infuriating. “Thousands of people are killed by illegals”. Basically, saying you’re not special, lots of people have their kids murdered by these people. WTF?

Don’t believe the post was about Trump. It was about Biden. Pretty weak but expected response on your behalf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT