ADVERTISEMENT

This is not political, but non US Citizen arrested for UGA murder..

I’ve posted the following two gifs on this site (in non political fashions) in the last year:

whatever-shrug.gif

And
1*itTS7QTzCURW8S0JklFyfg.gif

One of which was deleted and the other wasn’t. I could easily come up with other examples of ‘fair and balanced’.

Simple explanation: Mods don't see everything. Neither of those are allowed on the Vent. Your intent is irrelevant. Why? Because people respond to the person shown & not the 'message' from the gif. All it takes is one post to send a thread off the rails. So, simple solution: There are a ton of gifs out there...choose one w/o a politician from the last 50 years in it.

Wild you refuse to believe your God Biden is capable of doing such a thing as letting criminals and terrorist into our country to murder and rape citizens of this great country. That bastard took an oath to protect our nation and our constitution. That means he is supposed to protect we the people. Man I hope you sleep well tonight knowing you are supporting a person who is responsible for murder and rape of innocent people in this country.
I hope you aren’t referring to me as being in Biden’s corner. I hate that pos more than I thought was humanly possible. IMO he should be in jail for so many different things he’s done. He cares nothing about our nation. Only cares about getting he and his family rich and staying in power no matter the cost. And the cost is our country. He and Harris cannot be gone fast enough.

These lib idiots should be identified and be held accountable for their lies about their commie policies and brainwashing our children.
These lib idiots are identified. And they are held accountable for their views - our fellow citizens know who they are, and concsciously vote to elect them to positions of power, rewarding them for those views.

there are your co-conspirators and enablers.

I hope you aren’t referring to me as being in Biden’s corner. I hate that pos more than I thought was humanly possible. IMO he should be in jail for so many different things he’s done. He cares nothing about our nation. Only cares about getting he and his family rich and staying in power no matter the cost. And the cost is our country. He and Harris cannot be gone fast enough.
doc - I took it he was referring to Wildup.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
You know, my two daughters at the University are not protected, but I will sleep great tonight knowing that the non-political sanctity of the Almighty Vent IS protected.
Thanks mods! It’s a better world because of you!

You know, my two daughters at the University are not protected, but I will sleep great tonight knowing that the non-political sanctity of the Almighty Vent IS protected.
You should stay on the Vent then.

I respect your concern for your daughters. But, the "no politics" rule on the Vent has no impact on anything other than this site. I'd recommend you re-assess your "sanctity" concerns towards institutes or groups that could make an actual impact towards protecting students.

But, if focusing your frustration towards this site helps you deal...have at it.

Go Dawgs.

I respect your concern for your daughters. But, the "no politics" rule on the Vent has no impact on anything other than this site. I'd recommend you re-assess your "sanctity" concerns towards institutes or groups that could make an actual impact towards protecting students.

But, if focusing your frustration towards this site helps you deal...have at it.

Go Dawgs.
Thanks! Will do!
Wow you guys take yourselves seriously. Gotta protect that Vent!

Go Dawgs.
Why respond? Why? Just let the guy, who’s on Chat by the way, vent a little. You’re a putz.

Thanks! Will do!
Wow you guys take yourselves seriously. Gotta protect that Vent!
I'll disagree and say that a lot of people think that they have a right to talk about politics on the Vent...and all we're trying to do (and have consistently done) is apply the rule consistently.

Statements like yours: "...wow you guys take yourselves seriously..." is really about the people wanting to break the board rules. Frankly, your comment is clearly passive aggressive and not really helpful.

But, yes. We're "protecting" the Vent. It's a no-politics board. That has been ultra-clear for years, even if people forget it.

I pray your daughters are protected at the university. I know you have told them to be aware of their surroundings. Bless them .

You are wrong once again. If you can't tell politics was behind that statement you are oblivious.
you're mistaken once again
can't handle the truth
and we are on the chat and you still have excuses
keep it moving buddy

you're mistaken once again
can't handle the truth
and we are on the chat and you still have excuses
keep it moving buddy
I know we're on the Chat and political statements are standard. And most of the discussion of this tragedy has been political. That's the truth.

I know we're on the Chat and political statements are standard. And most of the discussion of this tragedy has been political. That's the truth.
Depends on how you define political, but in any event the politics in this case are highly relevant, because they get straight to the point on how this could have been prevented. It is a disservice to all future would-be victims if we didn't make it "political" if that's what you want to call it.

Depends on how you define political, but in any event the politics in this case are highly relevant, because they get straight to the point on how this could have been prevented. It is a disservice to all future would-be victims if we didn't make it "political" if that's what you want to call it.
All I said was that this was certainly political because it was being claimed that it wasn't.

I don't think it has to be political and that's the problem with everything today, but it has certainly been political here on rivals.

Reactions: BigPapaDawg
great post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT