ADVERTISEMENT

True or False

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
AA162KkG.img

People are dying from the vaccine
Trust the Gov't and trust the science....unfortunately like in war collateral damage is anticipated and expected....and unfortunately some people had to take one "for the Team" for the Greater Good.....thats their position in a nutshell....and many Elites got rich off the Pandamania...

Last edited:
Look around. How many of the people you know have died of Covid? The answer for me is none. The answer for most everybody is ... not many.

In the 2019-2020 season, more than 38 million people in the US became sick with influenza and nearly 22 000 of them died, the CDC estimates
BUT DURING THE SCAMDEMIC
October 3, 2020, and July 24, 2021, only 2136 were positive for influenza virus, and 748 deaths were coded as influenza, according to CDC data provided to JAMA.

Look around. How many of the people you know have died of Covid? The answer for me is none. The answer for most everybody is ... not many.

In the 2019-2020 season, more than 38 million people in the US became sick with influenza and nearly 22 000 of them died, the CDC estimates
BUT DURING THE SCAMDEMIC
October 3, 2020, and July 24, 2021, only 2136 were positive for influenza virus, and 748 deaths were coded as influenza, according to CDC data provided to JAMA.

we All Knew the scam within the first three weeks.
We did; but to no avail.
The Great Pandemic of 2021!

the questioners were dismissed.

I worry for our progeny...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT