ADVERTISEMENT

Trump at slain officer's funeral

You don't know me. I actually did. Schumer was wrong. And most sane people would admit that.
you weren't here complaining about it like you and will are daily about trump. You know, I could actually accept some of the complaining you America haters do about trump but when you defend and vote for the idiot in thief joe brandon, you lose all credibility. Can't trust anyone with such poor judgement and lack of love for their country.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Kelly...his Chief of Staff, whom it was long rumored to be whom Trump said that too verified that Trump said this. You guys really need to accept facts.

you weren't here complaining about it like you and will are daily about trump. You know, I could actually accept some of the complaining you America haters do about trump but when you defend and vote for the idiot in thief joe brandon, you lose all credibility. Can't trust anyone with such poor judgement and lack of love for their country.
Yeah...I don't spend every waking minute on the internet complaining about every little thing like some here...

Yeah...I don't spend every waking minute on the internet complaining about every little thing like some here...
funny, you been here a lot on this. I think you are just a selective hater. You don't mind the America hating stuff but do mind the ones trying to stop the downward spiral of our once great country. John Kennedy was the last democrat pol worth a plug nickel. The rest are just tyrants and traitors. I will say ol slick willy was only half bad but he let his weasel crooked traitor wife turn him into a lib idiot after he left the wh// Didn't vote for him then, because the dim party platform is always anti America pro giveaway. coddle all special interest groups of the offended and has gotten worse by the second since the 90's. And I am not baby killer. So dim votes in my future.

edit;; yes most sane people would but the libs of chat don't. Its allllllll pro dim anti America all the time.

Kelly...his Chief of Staff, whom it was long rumored to be whom Trump said that too verified that Trump said this. You guys really need to accept facts.
bwahahahahaha,,,,,,, i can't breath,,,,, that statement from YOU Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

funny, you been here a lot on this. I think you are just a selective hater. You don't mind the America hating stuff but do mind the ones trying to stop the downward spiral of our once great country. John Kennedy was the last democrat pol worth a plug nickel. The rest are just tyrants and traitors. I will say ol slick willy was only half bad but he let his weasel crooked traitor wife turn him into a lib idiot after he left the wh// Didn't vote for him then, because the dim party platform is always anti America pro giveaway. coddle all special interest groups of the offended and has gotten worse by the second since the 90's. And I am not baby killer. So dim votes in my future.

edit;; yes most sane people would but the libs of chat don't. Its allllllll pro dim anti America all the time.
We are kindred spirits then as I am also not a baby killer.

We are kindred spirits then as I am also not a baby killer.
if you vote for the party that has abortion as one of its key platforms, you are. You can try to make yourself feel good by saying you are not, but when you vote for a dim you approve their platform and make it become reality if they are elected. Sorry. fax are fax and thats the fax.

if you vote for the party that has abortion as one of its key platforms, you are. You can try to make yourself feel good by saying you are not, but when you vote for a dim you approve their platform and make it become reality if they are elected. Sorry. fax are fax and thats the fax.
Ok buddy. But keep thinking that.

He stated he heard rumors of him saying that. That just like the MSM saying anonymous sources said that. And that means he was lying and didn’t know what he was talking about.

Reactions: oldmandawg
Ok buddy. But keep thinking that.
i'll do you one better, I'll explain to you how it works using the law and the Bible.

If you give aid or assist in getting away, hiding out etc. to someone that commits murder of an adult person, you are an accessory to murder and will be punished. Thats the law. Now unfortunately, our country's values and morals have eroded to the point where lots of folks want to make exception for murdering a living human being, the most innocent of human beings because they don't have a voice or vote. Its just an exception made by people without conscience. So, I will call it legal murder. Still murder just legal. Now, the Bible forbids the murder of innocents. It also shows the principle of being guilty of sin as an accessory or approver of sin. Read the last half of Romans chapter one. The particular passage is about homosexuality, it condemns those that commit the sin of homosexuality, and also those that approve of it. So we have an example that one can be guilty of sin by just approving sin The Bible also says we are not to be partakers in the sins of the world. IN a nutshell, in real life and in our spiritual life, we can be guilty of something that we didn't actually do, by helping, aiding, supporting, approving of those terrible acts. The dim party not only approves baby murder, it celebrates baby murder. If someone votes for them knowing that abortion and homosexuality are two of the most important issues to the dim party, they are giving their approval and aid to them implementing the wholesale murder of the unborn and making homosexuality mainstream.

So Mr/Ms Stone, you can make light of me all you want. Your argument is with higher powers than me. Im just here warning letting folks know the facts. You can choose to ignore. Many on here do. They laugh at Christianity and God, and speak blasphemy on a regular basis. They laugh and have a good ol time. I'll just say, one day the Lord will return and judge the world and every knee will bow and the laughing will stop.

Humans are not smarter than God, even though lots on here think they are.

i'll do you one better, I'll explain to you how it works using the law and the Bible.

If you give aid or assist in getting away, hiding out etc. to someone that commits murder of an adult person, you are an accessory to murder and will be punished. Thats the law. Now unfortunately, our country's values and morals have eroded to the point where lots of folks want to make exception for murdering a living human being, the most innocent of human beings because they don't have a voice or vote. Its just an exception made by people without conscience. So, I will call it legal murder. Still murder just legal. Now, the Bible forbids the murder of innocents. It also shows the principle of being guilty of sin as an accessory or approver of sin. Read the last half of Romans chapter one. The particular passage is about homosexuality, it condemns those that commit the sin of homosexuality, and also those that approve of it. So we have an example that one can be guilty of sin by just approving sin The Bible also says we are not to be partakers in the sins of the world. IN a nutshell, in real life and in our spiritual life, we can be guilty of something that we didn't actually do, by helping, aiding, supporting, approving of those terrible acts. The dim party not only approves baby murder, it celebrates baby murder. If someone votes for them knowing that abortion and homosexuality are two of the most important issues to the dim party, they are giving their approval and aid to them implementing the wholesale murder of the unborn and making homosexuality mainstream.

So Mr/Ms Stone, you can make light of me all you want. Your argument is with higher powers than me. Im just here warning letting folks know the facts. You can choose to ignore. Many on here do. They laugh at Christianity and God, and speak blasphemy on a regular basis. They laugh and have a good ol time. I'll just say, one day the Lord will return and judge the world and every knee will bow and the laughing will stop.

Humans are not smarter than God, even though lots on here think they are.
When you quote the bible out of context, that's when I stop engaging...

Again John Kelly his CoS confirmed the story.

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

John Kelly?

Be honest. Around your community, how many anti-Semitic comments do you hear when no Jews or whites are around?

Trump will be shown to be a criminal when his day of reckoning comes. He has nothing but time. No money, no friends in high places, and no memory. He showed up at that officer's funeral for a photo opt. He has shown on many occasions that he does not respect the law or those the enforce. Don't take my word; ask the Capital Police.
Wonder how the cops that were beaten on J/6 feel when Trump calls the ones that beat them "patriots" and "hostages".

Reactions: Chopdawg75

Footage is real, but campaign claims Biden made the remark 'jokingly'​

The footage of the moment is real. It was from a trip to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, on March 7, 2016, and he was speaking with troops stationed at Al Dhafra Air Base.

Lt. Karen Johnson — a native of Wilmington, Delaware — introduced Biden to the rest of the troops, per a video from The Washington Examiner. Later in his speech, Biden told the crowd that he had appointed Johnson to "the academy," a reference to one of the nation's five service academies.

After that remark, expecting applause, Biden encouraged the troops to clap for Johnson in part by calling them "stupid bastards."

Once they began to applaud, he continued, "Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man."

Reactions: cherrydawg

Footage is real, but campaign claims Biden made the remark 'jokingly'​

The footage of the moment is real. It was from a trip to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, on March 7, 2016, and he was speaking with troops stationed at Al Dhafra Air Base.

Lt. Karen Johnson — a native of Wilmington, Delaware — introduced Biden to the rest of the troops, per a video from The Washington Examiner. Later in his speech, Biden told the crowd that he had appointed Johnson to "the academy," a reference to one of the nation's five service academies.

After that remark, expecting applause, Biden encouraged the troops to clap for Johnson in part by calling them "stupid bastards."

Once they began to applaud, he continued, "Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, ma

No, listening to JK.
Yeah someone who was fired by Trump after he found out he was part of the swamp.

So you get proven wrong about Trump calling vets suckers and loser so decided to bring up race (totally unrelated to the conversation) and claim AA are antisemitism. SMDH
I didn't get proven wrong. I never made any such statement. You've got me confused with someone else. But plenty of blacks are anti-semitic. Starting with Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Nick Cannon, Ice Cube and Diddy, it's not even debatable.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Yeah someone who was fired by Trump after he found out he was part of the swamp.
Man, listen at yourself!
JK and Gen Mattis have more love for this country (and proved it) in thier pinky than Trump does in his entire body.
The Rep party has become the church of Trump.
He is a con-man and a narcissist. He is selling Bibles to the same suckers that Jimmy and Tammy Faye did.
He compares himself to Jesus, for God's sake!
The same guy that said he had never prayed for forgiveness because he has never sinned!
John McCain was not a hero because "he got caught", says the f'n draft dodger.
Had to have gag orders put on him because he attacked judges and even thier families!
But this is the candidate the Rep chose to represent THEM, when there were much better choices in the primaries, so if that's who they choose, when anyone says anything about destroying this country because you won't vote for him.....GTFOOH.
Go on "Truth Social" for yourself and see what TRUMP HIMSELF SAYS. He is a sick fu** that has conned almost half of this country.
Sorry for the F bombs, I know you are a good man that loves this country, but just do the research for yourself.

Man, listen at yourself!
JK and Gen Mattis have more love for this country (and proved it) in thier pinky than Trump does in his entire body.
He is a con-man and a narcissist. He is selling Bibles to the same suckers that Jimmy and Tammy Faye did.
The same guy that said he had never prayed for forgiveness because he has never sinned!
Had to have gag orders put on him because he attacked judges and even thier families!
But this is the candidate the Rep chose to represent THEM, when there were much better choices in the primaries, so if that's who they choose, when anyone says anything about destroying this country because you won't vote for him.....GTFOOH.
Go on "Truth Social" for yourself and see what TRUMP HIMSELF SAYS. He is a sick fu** that has conned almost half of this country.
Sorry for the F bombs, I know you are a good man that loves this country, but just do the research for yourself.
Man I haven’t seen anything where he said these things. Where did you read this or hear this. God bless you brother.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
I didn't get proven wrong. I never made any such statement. You've got me confused with someone else. But plenty of blacks are anti-semitic. Starting with Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakhan, Nick Cannon, Ice Cube and Diddy, it's not even debatable.
You guys always got to turn to race issue when you lose a debate. Just because your Dear Leader is an PoS that demeans the military because he doesn't know the meaning of the word sacrifice doesn't mean you have to try and change the subject towards a racist attack.

Man, listen at yourself!
The true hardcore MAGA crowd is insane

Reactions: celticdawg
Man I haven’t seen anything where he said these things. Where did you read this or hear this. God bless you brother.
Thanks, bless you as well.
From Trump himself.
If you really want to know, it's out there and easy to find.
Also, I would look at what his own former defense secretary said this past weekend.
Like I said, of you really want to know what you and others are sticking up for, it's all out there.
All the best to you my friend.

Man, listen at yourself!
While I have not personally verified, I read that he posted on Truth Social 74 times yesterday and what I did see was the typical, all-cap tantrums that we’ve all seen before. If that were a family member or an employee, the person would be sent off for a very serious evaluation. Instead, it’s just another day in Trump land.

While I have not personally verified, I read that he posted on Truth Social 74 times yesterday and what I did see was the typical, all-cap tantrums that we’ve all seen before. If that were a family member or an employee, the person would be sent off for a very serious evaluation. Instead, it’s just another day in Trump land.
Yeah that’s his privilege it is known as free speech. Yet your President spent the day celebrating Trans visibility day. I had rather listen to what Trump says than even look at that piece of garbage in the White House. He purposely ignored Easter Sunday the most holiest day of the year to praise the evil and Satanic ways this country has turned into.

When you quote the bible out of context, that's when I stop engaging...
Ok show me where I am out of context. I would appreciate that. I think you may have trouble and will probably ignore this post. It can't be on homosexuality being a sin. I will provide you with several verses since you must not know what the Bible says about the topic.

You guys always got to turn to race issue when you lose a debate. Just because your Dear Leader is an PoS that demeans the military because he doesn't know the meaning of the word sacrifice doesn't mean you have to try and change the subject towards a racist attack.
You don't have to turn to it, its where you start. Dims no. 1 go to is calling someone a raciest if they disagree. So you are stepping in a pile you are already in. You can't be a dim and claim you don't believe everything is about race.

Now tell us about biden claiming he didn't do a proclamation on transgender day..... LOL your guy is a lying sack and in destroying the country and all you want to talk about is trump being a clod.
You deserve whatever fate your party brings on us if there are not enough good and smart people left in the country to vote yall out of power.

I don't recall losing a debate or turning to race. I believe that's what you did.

Common sense is insanity? An equal rule of law is insanity? A secure border is insanity? A strong military is insanity? Lower taxes and less government regulations is insanity? Belief in two genders is insanity? Love of God and country is insanity? I'm 100% MAGA!
To the satan loving dim party the answer is yes to all your questions.

Trump has made some idiotic comments about the military. He has had some positive moments there too, but he has made some serious enemies in the military. Milley was basically treasonous he hated Trump so much. Some of his shenanigans have come out recently. Trump said he was going to shake up the swamp. Well. He pissed off a ton of politicians and military people along the way. They are now coming for him. Will be interesting how this turns out. Biden according to some retired military have turned them into a woke joke.

This was sent out today below:

“If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle.

But in Joe Biden's woke military, she'd be the poster child.

I'm a ret. Brigadier General & combat veteran who deployed to some of the most desolate corners of the world.

I was responsible for the lives of countless men & women who answered the call.

So believe me when I say it's nothing short of DISGUSTING that Joe Biden cares more about military participation trophies for the transgender mob than he does about the lives of our troops.

I hold our nation's military & those who are willing to serve very close to my heart. It's personal for me.

I spent over 40 years serving in the military to defend everything that makes AMERICA GREAT.

Better men than me made the ultimate sacrifice to do the same.

I did NOT serve so that the woke radicals could destroy it.

Now, I'm running for Congress to stop Joe Biden and his woke left insanity that endangers the lives of all who wear the uniform.

But my candidacy enrages everyone from the woke left to the war-mongering globalist RINO's & they're spending millions to stop me in my tracks.

My biggest & most important fundraising deadline is quickly approaching- but without a huge surge in grassroots support, I'm afraid I'll come up short & ultimately be defeated.

So from the heart of a soldier, I'm humbly asking for your help today.

I'm not one to look the gift horse in the mouth. I won't put a number on it.

But whatever it may be, I will never, ever forget what you did for me today.”

Sincerely,
Ret. Brigadier General Chris Walker
Did you just straight up repost someone's campaign fund raising e-mail? 😅

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT