ADVERTISEMENT

Trump officially starts DeSantis attacks

Hahaha man is so done. Totally helpless

He is going to unleash hell on the Republican establishment because he doesn’t now nor has he ever cared about anything but his fragile ego.

He still has millions of loyal followers who will only be energized by expanding the list of people they get to hate. It will be ugly.

Last edited:
He is going to unleash hell on the Republican establishment because he doesn’t now nor has he ever cared about anything but his fragile ego.

He still ourr millions of loyal followers who will only be energized by expanding the list of people they get to hate. It will be ugly.
Trump believes the only way he or his family stay out of jail is by winning the POTUS. He's seen how Bibi has stayed out of jail for all of his corruption because he's run and unfortunately won office.

Reactions: willdup
trump still living rent free in libs minds
you libs are live in desperation daily
If anyone should be suffering from TDS these days, it is republicans. Did you notice that, despite every reason to expect one, there was no promised red tsunami and do you understand why not?

DJT, owning the libs by massively underperforming at the ballot box, since 2018!

Trump is bragging about getting a million more votes in 2020 than DeSantis did in 2022. Someone needs to tell Donald that the turnout in a presidential election is always much larger than in the mid-terms. So Trump got 1mil more votes in 2020 than DeSantis in 2022, but only 51% of the vote. Biden was just 300k behind the Donald. DeSantis beat his opponent by 1.5 mil., getting 60% of the vote.

Its apples and oranges Donald.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg

He still us millions of loyal followers who will only be energized by expanding the list of people they get to hate. It will be ugly.
Well he did that to Kemp, albeit on a much lower scale than what this is about to be, but we saw who won that battle. I think his pull of unwavering supporters is overstated tbh, and will dwindle in astonishing fashion going after someone as popular as RD (who hasn’t even said anything lol).

Well he did that to Kemp, albeit on a much lower scale than what this is about to be, but we saw who won that battle. I think his pull of unwavering supporters is overstated tbh, and will dwindle in astonishing fashion going after someone as popular as RD (who hasn’t even said anything lol).
We will find out soon enough just how far Trump is willing to go. I suspect we are just beginning to see the meltdown.

Yeah his support is going to definitely dwindle if he comes after popular republicans like DeSantis. It is time for him to recognize his agenda is still very popular, just need him to back off and let it grow by itself.

If anyone should be suffering from TDS these days, it is republicans. Did you notice that, despite every reason to expect one, there was no promised red tsunami and do you understand why not?

DJT, owning the libs by massively underperforming at the ballot box, since 2018!
you are so upset though
its amazing how upset libs are daily

you ok with stacey?

Reactions: cherrydawg
DeSantis should ignore him.....wait & respond when he's face to face with Trump in the debates.
Yep, let him rage. Answer any interview questions in a reasonable manner and defend yourself, but nothing needs to be said. You eviscerate the man in person.

Yep, let him rage. Answer any interview questions in a reasonable manner and defend yourself, but nothing needs to be said. You eviscerate the man in person.
This has to happen eventually. And at some point someone close to trump, will tell him it is time to pivot. Time to move on from the geriatrics. Going to be a tulmultuous couple of years in politics. We have to distance ourselves from trump, and the Dems will have to decide if they can run Biden again as his condition continues to deteriorate. Healthy looking presidents going in look like they aged 20 years. God knows what he will look like going 8. Trump is the only one who didn’t. I think because he is used to the confrontation and constant stress. It is how he lives daily. Either way it is time to put both geriatrics to bed.

This has to happen eventually. And at some point someone close to trump, will tell him it is time to pivot. Time to move on from the geriatrics. Going to be a tulmultuous couple of years in politics. We have to distance ourselves from trump, and the Dems will have to decide if they can run Biden again as his condition continues to deteriorate. Healthy looking presidents going in look like they aged 20 years. God knows what he will look like going 8. Trump is the only one who didn’t. I think because he is used to the confrontation and constant stress. It is how he lives daily. Either way it is time to put both geriatrics to bed.
Trump will burn it all down before he’s done. Nothing like a narcissist scorned. If he’s going down, he’ll take DeSantis and everyone with him…

Trump will burn it all down before he’s done. Nothing like a narcissist scorned. If he’s going down, he’ll take DeSantis and everyone with him…
I can’t say that isn’t possible. But at least he won’t burn the White House down because he forgets he is the president, and thinks he is a fireman.

Reactions: rednblack4life
The Republican Party is about to learn all about the destructive behaviour that stems from narcissistic injury. If Trump is going down, he will try and drag as many people as possible down with him.

IYAM, this is best case scenario for the party. If we didn't know any better about Trump, it's almost as if he's trying to torpedo himself in the name of party unity. The Ds effort to save DT in the name of election wins will be something to behold.

IYAM, this is best case scenario for the party. If we didn't know any better about Trump, it's almost as if he's trying to torpedo himself in the name of party unity. The Ds effort to save DT in the name of election wins will be something to behold.
I think you are underestimating how far Trump is willing to go. Reminder, Trump inexplicably took and refused to return a large trove of confidential/top secret documents, all of which are still not fully accounted for. It begs the question, would Trump collect damaging information about the people he sees as a threat and would he release that information for no other reason than to be spiteful? He said as much just yesterday regarding DeSantis.

This could get very ugly, including inciting (again) his hard-core loyalists to violence. The QAnon (and the like) crazies have zero interest in being a part of anything mainstream, including a more mainstream Republican Party.

I think you are underestimating how far Trump is willing to go. Reminder, Trump inexplicably took and refused to return a large trove of confidential/top secret documents, all of which are still not fully accounted for. It begs the question, would Trump collect damaging information about the people he sees as a threat and would he release that information for no other reason than to be spiteful? He said as much just yesterday regarding DeSantis.

This could get very ugly, including inciting (again) his hard-core loyalists to violence. The QAnon (and the like) crazies have zero interest in being a part of anything mainstream, including a more mainstream Republican Party.
Dude. This is ridiculous. Trump has never incited anyone to violence. The Democratic Party on the one has done so blatantly. All Presidents leave office with documents and the fed invasion of trumps home will turn up O like the other phony dem conspiracies have.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

You could not have missed where every msm outlet in America looked under every nook and cranny to slander DeSantis relentlessly the past couple years? There are crumbs left. I'm not underestimating how belligerent he is, but you're giving him way too much credit. In addition to actually taking DT at his word that he 'knows things', maybe as much as Ron's wife even (supposedly)!

Reactions: willdup
Dude. This is ridiculous. Trump has never incited anyone to violence. The Democratic Party on the one has done so blatantly. All Presidents leave office with documents and the fed invasion of trumps home will turn up O like the other phony dem conspiracies have.
I honestly don't even know how to respond to this. Trump called his followers to DC on the day of certification, he and others told people they had to fight like hell to save their country, they went directly from the rally to the Capitol, Trump flags waving, we now have confirmed that Trump wanted to join them and the SS wouldn't let him, he waited almost three hours (after the issue was decided) to tell his followers to go home and he called them great patriots when he finally did make a statement.

Now that Trump's destructive attention has moved from owning the libs to destroying his own party, you may finally see what kind of person he truly is. Prepare to be amazed.

EDIT: Your minimizing of the importance of what Trump took and refused multiple opportunities to return will prove to be misguided. Not a single person other than Trump himself has suggested that what he had was normal or business as usual. I won't bother arguing with you given there will absolutely be a trial in the future.

Last edited:
I honestly don't even know how to respond to this. Trump called his followers to DC on the day of certification, he and others told people they had to fight like hell to save their country, they went directly from the rally to the Capitol, Trump flags waving, we now have confirmed that Trump wanted to join them and the SS wouldn't let him, he waited almost three hours (after the issue was decided) to tell his followers to go home and he called them great patriots when he finally did make a statement.

Now that Trump's destructive attention has moved from owning the libs to destroying his own party, you may finally see what kind of person he truly is. Prepare to be amazed.

EDIT: Your minimizing of the importance of what Trump took and refused multiple opportunities to return will prove to be misguided. Not a single person other than Trump himself has suggested that what he had was normal or business as usual. I won't bother arguing with you given there will absolutely be a trial in the future.
We know he won't be amazed, because he consistently denies anything negative. Some stuff is minor, but these two are of consequence. Trump may not be punished for Jan 6th, but hundreds going to jail demonstrate the magnitude.

Do you think trump and the people planned the insurrection? They took the capitol with flag poles as weapons. Despite our well know firearm proclivity. I think trump should go away, but this and election denying been so bastardized it is a joke. You think only pubs election deny? I have posted proof otherwise a hundred times. The narcissist himself planned the insurrection so well, he needed to punch a ss person to try to get there. Ironically the hearings proved to me, That is the part that doesn’t hold water. You can’t have his personality both ways. Along with the lack of weapons. It was a terrible thing, brought on more by the summer festivities than by any politician. It was a response. Stupid one for sure.

The rhetoric and propaganda in the msm is dangerous. It is so one sided. I had a guy come in my office yesterday convinced pubs would put him back in chains. And that we were going to take this democracy(republic) away from the citizens. He truly believed that.

Marolargo was all over the news. Big, huge deal. Till a man in his tighty whities broke into the most powerful democrat’s house with a hammer. Wonder what secrets could have been had. Or what secrets would have been traded for. Maro largo is baby shit compared to that. Not in the media. That is an actual real life National security threat. Can’t be more clear. Not with the news. We are so polarized here. I hope it changes. Very frustrating times.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT