ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Truth social in the past hour......

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
-She caused the Attack of October 7th.

-WATCH KAMALA TRY TO GASLIGHT AMERICA…

-I’ll be going on Fox in a few minutes to discuss Marxism in America!

-Look, it’s Crazy Nancy Pelosi looking on, saying, “Where’s Crooked Joe?”

-There will be no future under Comrade Kamala Harris, because she will take us into a Nuclear World War III! She will never be respected by the Tyrants of the World!

-SHE HAS LED US INTO FAILING NATION STATUS!

-She stands for Incompetence and Weakness – Our Country is being laughed at all over the World!

-The Tyrants are laughing at her, she’s weak and ineffective, and for three and a half years she has done nothing except enabled them to get STRONG, RICH, and POWERFUL!

-SHE HATES ISRAEL - Wouldn’t even show up to Congress for Netanyahu’s session!

-Russia/Ukraine would have never started if I were President. She was sent to try to stop it, Putin attacked three days later!

-She just called to give all Illegals CITIZENSHIP, SAY GOODBYE TO THE U.S.A.! SHE IS A RADICAL MARXIST!

-She wants to spend all of our money on Illegal Immigrants that are invading our Country!

-Everybody, Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, and Conservatives, wanted Roe v. Wade TERMINATED, and brought back to the States. (I'm sorry, friends. I try not to mock or condescend these days, but I laughed at this one. Was not intentional. Natural reaction.)

-There will be no future under Comrade Kamala Harris, because she will take us into a Nuclear World War III! She will never be respected by the Tyrants of the World!

-She stands for Incompetence and Weakness – Our Country is being laughed at all over the World!

-The Tyrants are laughing at her, she’s weak and ineffective, and for three and a half years she has done nothing except enabled them to get STRONG, RICH, and POWERFUL!

-Russia/Ukraine would have never started if I were President. She was sent to try to stop it, Putin attacked three days later!

-She just called to give all Illegals CITIZENSHIP, SAY GOODBYE TO THE U.S.A.! SHE IS A RADICAL MARXIST!

-She wants to spend all of our money on Illegal Immigrants that are invading our Country!

-Everybody, Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, and Conservatives, wanted Roe v. Wade TERMINATED, and brought back to the States. (I'm sorry, friends. I try not to mock or condescend these days, but I laughed at this one. Was not intentional. Natural reaction.)
and?

Sure let’s give this man the nuclear football. What could go wrong? I truly believe he is losing it. He was always a wild card, but he is unwell.

That was all for the hour friend. There are many more while she was actually speaking. Didn't want to make my post too long. I'm sure he'll get back to the real topics when the hour calls for it, just as he always has done. You have a good night and rest well.

That was all for the hour friend. There are many more while she was actually speaking. Didn't want to make my post too long. I'm sure he'll get back to the real topics when the hour calls for it, just as he always has done. You have a good night and rest well.
thank you. friend. :cool:

I can’t blame Trump. She lied constantly about Trump policies. Said he supported 2025 which he doesn’t. Said he wanted to ban contraception and pass a national abortion ban which he has clearly stated is untrue. And more. I was swearing at that lying pos most of her speech. She wants to fix the border that she broke. Wants to bring down costs of everything which her policies caused. Wants to have peace in the mid east which their policies toward Iran making them rich caused.
Why should we hire her when all the problems she wants to fix SHE CAUSED.

I can’t blame Trump. She lied constantly about Trump policies. Said he supported 2025 which he doesn’t. Said he wanted to ban contraception and pass a national abortion ban which he has clearly stated is untrue. And more. I was swearing at that lying pos most of her speech. She wants to fix the border that she broke. Wants to bring down costs of everything which her policies caused. Wants to have peace in the mid east which their policies toward Iran making them rich caused.
Why should we hire her when all the problems she wants to fix SHE CAUSED.
I see you weren't able to block my posts yet friend. I think if you click on my user name under the avatar it will give you the "ignore" feature. You can click that and not see my posts, friend. If you knew that and have changed your mind, I thank you.

Seats still open on the train to unity of this great country. You are welcome to join any time. God bless.

Yes, friend. I may have that. My doctor said it's nothing to worry about. Many people have it and in most cases it's actually good for you.

Thanks for your concern. Have a good morning. Positive thoughts sent your way.
Stop going to Dr Fauci.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I see you weren't able to block my posts yet friend. I think if you click on my user name under the avatar it will give you the "ignore" feature. You can click that and not see my posts, friend. If you knew that and have changed your mind, I thank you.

Seats still open on the train to unity of this great country. You are welcome to join any time. God bless.
If you think Kamala is the great unifier, you are wrong!

Sounds about right. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for monitoring and reporting all things Trump to us. It seems to be a very big thing for you, but we don’t give a shit. We know exactly who and what Trump is, and he is a million times better than anything the DemonRats have to offer. There is no way in hell that I am voting for any DemonRats. Take care, and have a nice day.

Take it easy friend. We are all Americans friend. We would love to have you friend...........joy and hope is what we want

Make America Strong Again
Make America Safe Again
Make America Great Again

Take it easy friend. We are all Americans friend. We would love to have you friend...........joy and hope is what we want

Make America Strong Again
Make America Safe Again
Make America Great Again
I appreciate the invitation. I'm just not there yet. I will say I'd have to believe a lot of things didn't happen that almost certainly did. But you never know.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
Thanks for monitoring and reporting all things Trump to us. It seems to be a very big thing for you, but we don’t give a shit. We know exactly who and what Trump is, and he is a million times better than anything the DemonRats have to offer. There is no way in hell that I am voting for any DemonRats. Take care, and have a nice day.
Hi friend. There are indeed others here and at least one seemed to appreciate it. There's still room on the unity train to the future. It does not go back. You have a great day too.

Hi friend. There are indeed others here and at least one seemed to appreciate it. There's still room on the unity train to the future. It does not go back. You have a great day too.
I really like your alter ego on the Vent where you report the tears of our enemies. I look forward to your reporting the tears of the DemonRats on this here Chats.

I really like your alter ego on the Vent where you report the tears of our enemies. I look forward to your reporting the tears of the DemonRats on this here Chats.
Well, I'm not trying to argue on here any more. So I won't report on Republican tears either, should they come. If I wanted to do that, I could do that now.

But out of the longing for peace and harmony in our country, I will not. Have a good day, sir.

• Haha

SERIOUS TDS! LOL

Well I enjoyed the lib comedy hour tonight. Gets better every night, looking forward to the next show.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Well I enjoyed the lib comedy hour tonight. Gets better every night, looking forward to the next show.
They do it for an hour now? I watch some clips on YouTube every now and again. When I watched it on TV it was only a half hour. It's not quite as good when Stewart isn't the anchor. Have a good night, friend.

Last edited:
Internal medicine, but I've never seen her. I assume you mean the Green Party activist.
no sir, she is not a medical dr. I can't believe you don't know that since you are so smart in your mind.

Kcdc is Harry Sisson.
I'm not a Republican, nor a Democrat. Don't know much about Sisson other than him being a Republican politician and business man from Massachusetts. Not really getting the connection. He died in 1938, so he probably wouldn't fit in either party these days. Names kckd unless you're talking about someone else or honoring your candidate by purposely skewing a name, friend.

Have a good night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT