ADVERTISEMENT

Very disappointed this morning

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
I am very disappointed that this country did not soundly reject democratic leadership last night.

I guess Americans actually are are fine with inflation, high gas prices, rising food cost, and open borders.

I dont understand, "We are going in the wrong direction. Let's keep it up"

the voting system is rigged, if you think a brain dead Satanist who lived with his parents till 50 won, I don't know what to tell you. The country is done.

the voting system is rigged, if you think a brain dead Satanist who lived with his parents till 50 won, I don't know what to tell you. The country is done.

I am very disappointed that this country did not soundly reject democratic leadership last night.

I guess Americans actually are are fine with inflation, high gas prices, rising food cost, and open borders.

No just with electronic voting they now run our elections like a banana republic or Russia.

the intelligent dems are alright hurting others.

@poorpreacher I’m not sure they did? Cheating goes on no matter if R or D. There was a lady on WSB tv last night saying she could only vote for Warnock. Warnock voted with Biden 97% of time. Is high food prices good for Ga? Nope, but many voters don’t care. People vote straight party lines. It doesn’t matter if most citizens have to pay more for food, gas, etc. As long as lady above social security, Medicare, and Emory retirement plan $$ arrive in her checking account. Then we have Brad. He’s still not following election laws & violating 10th Admend.

Reactions: hotdawg92
@poorpreacher I’m not sure they did? Cheating goes on no matter if R or D. There was a lady on WSB tv last night saying she could only vote for Warnock. Warnock voted with Biden 97% of time. Is high food prices good for Ga? Nope, but many voters don’t care. People vote straight party lines. It doesn’t matter if most citizens have to pay more for food, gas, etc. As long as lady above social security, Medicare, and Emory retirement plan $$ arrive in her checking account. Then we have Brad. He’s still not following election laws & violating 10th Admend.
I didn’t vote straight party line and most ppl I know didn’t. Some of us really do research and vote for the candidate they prefer. Example. I voted kemp. I did not vote walker.

Yeah I had three friends who went to vote yesterday and somebody had already voted for them in early voting. And then multiple phone calls had to be made so they could vote. One lady took eight phone calls before she could vote. That seems like an awfully high amount of people that I know his vote had already been cast. So I have a hard time believing people who just blindly post this is the safest most secure election ever. That just can’t be true because if it was these type of things would not be happening.

Yeah I had three friends who went to vote yesterday and somebody had already voted for them in early voting. And then multiple phone calls had to be made so they could vote. One lady took eight phone calls before she could vote. That seems like an awfully high amount of people that I know his vote had already been cast. So I have a hard time believing people who just blindly post this is the safest most secure election ever. That just can’t be true because if it was these type of things would not be happening.

Silver lining is Kemp won, and I’d trade just about anything last night to ensure he continues running my state over Stacey Abrams.

I didn’t vote straight party line and most ppl I know didn’t. Some of us really do research and vote for the candidate they prefer. Example. I voted kemp. I did not vote walker.
So u are happy to put Warnock back in Washington to vote along his party lines because that’s exactly what’s going to happen. You are a liberal! Stop kidding your self!

So u are happy to put Warnock back in Washington to vote along his party lines because that’s exactly what’s going to happen. You are a liberal! Stop kidding your self!
Sure thing. And ppl like you calling me names and spewing venom push ppl like me who are in the middle. further and further away. The anger and name calling doesn’t win ppl over.

And murdering the innocent to avoid raising a child. Freeing criminals and legalizing drugs and more taxes. Just wow.

While I’m sure it was unintentional, the fact that you posted this stupidity four times is simply perfect. Stating the same baseless lie over and over again does not magically make it true. Republicans would have done much better in the midterms if they had nominated more candidates who understood that.

While I’m sure it was unintentional, the fact that you posted this stupidity four times is simply perfect. Stating the same baseless lie over and over again does not magically make it true. Republicans would have done much better in the midterms if they had nominated more candidates who understood that.
That's a talking point. I think the reality is that the US is mostly secular and Godless.It is written.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
the stupid site kept saying 18 more seconds till you can post, 17 more seconds till you can post, no way to know what the hell was going on till I quit and then found out it was posted 4 times. Back off!

I couldn't believe the number of people last night that said abortion was their biggest issue or top 2...d,jd

I couldn't believe the number of people last night that said abortion was their biggest issue or top 2...d,jd

I can understand people voting for Warnock. I didn't, but can understand why many did.

I CANNOT understand ANYONE voting forJohn Fetterman.
The only way to counter fools voting for fetterman is voting for walker. Voting for Warnock empowers fetterman.

I can understand people voting for Warnock. I didn't, but can understand why many did.

The only way to counter fools voting for fetterman is voting for walker. Voting for Warnock empowers fetterman.

Reactions: sallen4250

the conversations above about people supposedly voting for Kemp and not for Walker or splitting the ticket prove to me that in order to have a republican president we will have to send Desantis up there because I dont think that trump can win any longer especially with the election meddling and cheating. You have to pull from the middle to win to be able to compensate and overcome the system.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
That's a talking point. I think the reality is that the US is mostly secular and Godless. It is written.
What a sad life you must lead to believe that roughly half of the people of this great country of ours are your “enemy.”
Evil is the opposite of Good, Sir.

Reactions: Pecanman and Spe77
Sure thing. And ppl like you calling me names and spewing venom push ppl like me who are in the middle. further and further away. The anger and name calling doesn’t win ppl over.
I don’t waste my time trying to “win ppl over”! That’s pointless! People have to figure things out for themselves! I never knew being called a liberal was name calling. I call myself a conservative and it doesn’t bother me! Sorry if I offended you! But I certainly wouldn’t consider voting for Warnock a conservative move!

What a sad life you must lead to believe that roughly half of the people of this great country of ours are your “enemy.”
And it is completely lost on him and many others here why the “red ripple “ happened. It was a direct middle finger to them and how they treat other people who believe differently. Just sit back and watch them continue to “demonize” non maga people . sit back and watch them continue to call the other side pedophiles, liars, and cheats, all the while they are doing their best to keep everybody else angry and divided. Is this what the slow burn feels like? If you are a grown man who continues to anonymously throw names and derogatory comments around, look in the mirror, you are a big part of the reason yesterday didn’t go like you were sure it would , again.

And it is completely lost on him and many others here why the “red ripple “ happened. It was a direct middle finger to them and how they treat other people who believe differently. Just sit back and watch them continue to “demonize” non maga people . sit back and watch them continue to call the other side pedophiles, liars, and cheats, all the while they are doing their best to keep everybody else angry and divided. Is this what the slow burn feels like? If you are a grown man who continues to anonymously throw names and derogatory comments around, look in the mirror, you are a big part of the reason yesterday didn’t go like you were sure it would , again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT