ADVERTISEMENT

Very disappointed this morning

If you are surprised, I'm guessing you aren't a woman or understand in any way the true impact of that situation on the women of our country.
Oh good lord! So what’s the true impact of an innocent baby who had no choice who decided to make it and then kill it?

And it is completely lost on him and many others here why the “red ripple “ happened. It was a direct middle finger to them and how they treat other people who believe differently. Just sit back and watch them continue to “demonize” non maga people . sit back and watch them continue to call the other side pedophiles, liars, and cheats, all the while they are doing their best to keep everybody else angry and divided. Is this what the slow burn feels like? If you are a grown man who continues to anonymously throw names and derogatory comments around, look in the mirror, you are a big part of the reason yesterday didn’t go like you were sure it would , again.
The arrogance of people who preach that they represent the will of God all while enthusiastically supporting openly morally bankrupt people like Trump and Walker knows no bounds.
Oh good lord! So what’s the true impact of an innocent baby who had no choice who decided to make it and then kill it?
I understand that you believe abortion is murder, and I respect your views on the topic. It doesn’t change the fact that 70+% of the people in this country disagree with you and that this disagreement will continue to impact your party at the ballot box.

I am very disappointed that this country did not soundly reject democratic leadership last night.

I guess Americans actually are are fine with inflation, high gas prices, rising food cost, and open borders.

I dont understand, "We are going in the wrong direction. Let's keep it up"
I’m disappointed at number of uneducated people who split their ticket in Ga. But it is no question it isn’t the policies that are unpopular, it’s Trump, the person. Just need better candidates that can carry the America First plan.

Reactions: Lady43
I kinda hate to see them fix the double post issue! I can now like some things more than once!!😁

I am very disappointed that this country did not soundly reject democratic leadership last night.

I guess Americans actually are are fine with inflation, high gas prices, rising food cost, and open borders.

Lazy, entitled and they believe 1st world problems are real. The old saying that good times create weak men is never more true.

While I’m sure it was unintentional, the fact that you posted this stupidity four times is simply perfect. Stating the same baseless lie over and over again does not magically make it true. Republicans would have done much better in the midterms if they had nominated more candidates who understood that.
it seems to work for the libs! Repeat it enough and it will overrule the truth!

Sure thing. And ppl like you calling me names and spewing venom push ppl like me who are in the middle. further and further away. The anger and name calling doesn’t win ppl over.
Which means your voting based on emotion of just to spite another person.

that’s really nuanced and intelligent for sure.

This type of childish voting behavior is why we have such a horrible economy.

What type of grown man would make a decision like this.

A perfect example of failures of parents to raise children to make adult decisions.

Lazy, entitled and they believe 1st world problems are real. The old saying that good times create weak men is never more true.

So true! Never seen such week minded men.

Almost like people weren’t prepared to make hard decisions because they were spoiled.

I feel sorry for them but their childish ways are hurting peoples kids and grandchildren.

longterm consequences seem to not be conconsidered.

I wouldn’t vote for someone who believes the opposite of what I believe because actions have consequences.

it is very interesting for sure to read some posters here. Who knows if they have a successful career or not but just really defies rational though.

A perfect example of failures of parents to raise children to make adult decisions.
Call it what you want. But at least we wont have people fighting in the streets trying to incite a civil war or sucking up to the Russian govt. So while you have the luxury of sitting on the sidelines and only having to worry about your wallet, other people have more pressing concerns about the direction of the country.

• Love
Reactions: rtsubhro and pawd

Can you double post this so I can like it again?!😁

Call it what you want. But at least we wont have people fighting in the streets trying to incite a civil war or sucking up to the Russian govt. So while you have the luxury of sitting on the sidelines and only having to worry about your wallet, other people have more pressing concerns about the direction of the country.
Chicago says hello! Oh wait! That’s just civil unrest and that’s not a problem right?! The last time I checked, one’s wallet had a hellava lot to do with direction of the country! I’m not real interested if Sam/Samantha wants to wear a dress while waiting on a free bottle of water and a samitch while waiting to vote!! Most of us that actually work like to have a little something to show for it?! Especially the ones of us that have done it all our life and can maybe see retirement around the corner!

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Sincere question: why Kemp, but not Walker?

Arent Abrams and Warnock similar, in terms of policy?

Herschel - abortion stance flip flop, I'm hearing him complain about inflation, gas prices etc but I'm not hearing any solutions he can offer to the complaints. I haven't heard anything he will do for healthcare of substance. I googled and found this quote which is bananas. He cannot coherently speak. I find his lies combined with his lack of intelligence concerning.

In a Fox 5 interview, Republican Senate hopeful Herschel Walker was asked about the imminent closure of the Atlanta Medical Center. “So I think what people need to do first is talk to Wellstar, and see what the problem is, then try to solve that problem,” said Walker. When asked whether he thinks Georgia should expand Medicaid, something that he and other Republicans have opposed in the past, the former football star gave an equally confusing answer. “I think everyone should be given what we promised to give them,”

Warnock - I deal with supply chain issues so I was a fan of him voting to secure $$ for the Savannah port. Also, having a family member who is diabetic, I appreciate his stance on fighting for putting a cap on insulin costs. Also like that he secured a grant to assist with broadband in Georgia. It was awful for many counties during the pandemic to not have broadband.

There will never be a perfect candidate for any of us and we all have different priorities in what we look for in candidates. Hopefully this answers your question.

Herschel - abortion stance flip flop, I'm hearing him complain about inflation, gas prices etc but I'm not hearing any solutions he can offer to the complaints. I haven't heard anything he will do for healthcare of substance. I googled and found this quote which is bananas. He cannot coherently speak. I find his lies combined with his lack of intelligence concerning.

In a Fox 5 interview, Republican Senate hopeful Herschel Walker was asked about the imminent closure of the Atlanta Medical Center. “So I think what people need to do first is talk to Wellstar, and see what the problem is, then try to solve that problem,” said Walker. When asked whether he thinks Georgia should expand Medicaid, something that he and other Republicans have opposed in the past, the former football star gave an equally confusing answer. “I think everyone should be given what we promised to give them,”

Warnock - I deal with supply chain issues so I was a fan of him voting to secure $$ for the Savannah port. Also, having a family member who is diabetic, I appreciate his stance on fighting for putting a cap on insulin costs. Also like that he secured a grant to assist with broadband in Georgia. It was awful for many counties during the pandemic to not have broadband.

There will never be a perfect candidate for any of us and we all have different priorities in what we look for in candidates. Hopefully this answers your question.

Yes. Thank you for that.

I didn’t vote straight party line and most ppl I know didn’t. Some of us really do research and vote for the candidate they prefer. Example. I voted kemp. I did not vote walker.
Unbelivevable. I’d guess your decision has little to do with research. Just a hunch. If you throw in Jan 6th and myriad other things the media has lied about, You aren’t seeing the facts.
ie. Trump tried to collude with Russie - Patently false.
Trump orders flash grenades on protesters in DC - false.
Trump said White supemecist and Neo Nazi’s were good people - false.
Trump is a Russian agent. Laughable.
Trump assertion that the C19 virus likely originated from a Chinese lab - very likely true.
Comey allegations and ensuing Mueller probe - 0 findings of misconduct.
Trump called illegal immigrants animals - completely false.]
Trump incited the Jan. 6 “insurrection”- complete joke. IMO More likely the govt cap police were involved in encouraging people to enter the Capitol.

The list of false accusations goes on and on.

Last edited:
Unbelivevable. I’d guess your decision has little to do with research. Just a hunch. If you throw in Jan 6th and other things into your decision You aren’t seeing the facts.

See my above post about research. Your hunch is incorrect. I didn't mention January 6th as a factor in my decision making and Herschel has zero to do with 1/6 in my eyes.

See my above post about research. Your hunch is incorrect. I didn't mention January 6th as a factor in my decision making and Herschel has zero to do with 1/6 in my eyes.
Ok. I wish you would reconsider. He would be much much better for our State than RW. You will be voting for JB if you elect RW. Look at the track record of the Democratic Party. You have to look no further than JB, Kamala , Stacey A and the squad to see what RW wants to do in GA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sallen4250 and pawd

How did you like his vote for the Inflation Acceleration Act along with the other 96% of the time he votes for pro-Biden policies ? In other words you might as well be voting for Biden, which you’d probably find some way to rationalize too.

Are you implying Warnock has offered any solutions to those things you mentioned ? After all he’s actually been holding the office as most things have gone in the crapper. Perhaps spend more money on stuff. That’s working great. Just print more money, expand Medicaid, etc and hire 87k for the IRS. That’ll help all those actually producing to redistribute to those who don’t. It’s working great so far.

The arrogance of people who preach that they represent the will of God all while enthusiastically supporting openly morally bankrupt people like Trump and Walker knows no bounds.

I understand that you believe abortion is murder, and I respect your views on the topic. It doesn’t change the fact that 70+% of the people in this country disagree with you and that this disagreement will continue to impact your party at the ballot box.
Morally bankrupt ? So The most corrupt party in American history and their corrupted corpse Of a Figurehead and his minions should be supported and re-elected? You are deceived along with your party.

Last edited:
Are you implying Warnock has offered any solutions to those things you mentioned ? After all he’s actually been holding the office as most things have gone in the crapper. Perhaps spend more money on stuff. That’s working great. Just print more money, expand Medicaid, etc and hire 87k for the IRS. That’ll help all those actually producing to redistribute to those who don’t. It’s working great so far.
Since you mention it...of course Medicaid should have already been expanded in Georgia. If it had been, we wouldn't have lost the numerous hospitals across the state. And, the poor working stiffs would have a fighting chance to survive and vote Democratic...the REAL reason you Right Wingers oppose the idea.

I voted for the Libertarian just so everyone on here would have to listen to political ads and get calls and texts for the next month. If anyone is really your enemy, it is me. Bahahahah!!!

What? Must've been another stolen election. Check the algorithms.

Damn...I somehow got Hacked to a Political chat site.

While I’m sure it was unintentional, the fact that you posted this stupidity four times is simply perfect. Stating the same baseless lie over and over again does not magically make it true. Republicans would have done much better in the midterms if they had nominated more candidates who understood that.
it seems to work for the libs! Repeat it enough and it will overrule the truth!
Damn...I somehow got Hacked to a Political chat site.
You need to go to the dawgvent.

Ridiculous, overblown, fatuous, nonsense, but, keep it up, the nation is full up to the chin, sick of this Trumpian politics. Keep it up and guarantee the Great Blue Wave you've been dreading.
One of the factors in the midterms was the youth vote, who are entirely over the whining and endless grievances of an older generation who are leaving a country far worse off then the one they come of age in.

One of the factors in the midterms was the youth vote, who are entirely over the whining and endless grievances of an older generation who are leaving a country far worse off then the one they come of age in.
Then they would have chosen to dump the party of destruction. That would be the democrats of course

Reactions: sallen4250
Since you mention it...of course Medicaid should have already been expanded in Georgia. If it had been, we wouldn't have lost the numerous hospitals across the state. And, the poor working stiffs would have a fighting chance to survive and vote Democratic...the REAL reason you Right Wingers oppose the idea.

Wait. What?
Right Wingers oppose expanding Medicaid, in the hope that working folks will have a lesser chance at survival, thereby preventing them from voting blue?

Did I read that right?

Wait. What?
Right Wingers oppose expanding Medicaid, in the hope that working folks will have a lesser chance at survival, thereby preventing them from voting blue?

Did I read that right?
Typical liberal BS. And several other idiots actually agreed with the i
post. The Dems have become a party intent on making ridiculous claims against the other party starting with Joe.

Wait. What?

Did I read that right?
I thought the same thing!! That’s a classic right there now!! Don’t care who you are!!

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Ridiculous, overblown, fatuous, nonsense, but, keep it up, the nation is full up to the chin, sick of this Trumpian politics. Keep it up and guarantee the Great Blue Wave you've been dreading.
LOL. Don’t even try. Better to call others a threat to Democracy if you disagree with them on the issues? That’s your party and you own that starting with the POTUS.

Reactions: sallen4250
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT