ADVERTISEMENT

Wear a mask, stop the spread.

George Hayduke

Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor
Mar 15, 2017
Yonder Mountain
The cute tag line for 2020. I see posts and whatnot asking for prayers about someone who “did everything right” and still got it. Cases are on the rise contrary to mask usage increasing. You can find a study to support your side so basically studies are bs. Using my self as a case study, I have rarely if ever worn a mask. Only inside a Publix or Home Depot. I haven’t stopped working every day since the beginning. I’m out and about all day long visiting hundreds of job sites, meeting with people all day, in and out of gas stations weekly even traveling to different states to hunt. I’ve yet to catch. I don’t say this to brag, I could catch it tomorrow, I say this to say if masks are so damn effective how came all this these other folks who wear them and bunker up catch it and I haven’t yet? If you want to wear a mask fine but don’t piss on my boot and tell me it’s raining.

Last edited:
The cute tag line for 2020. I see posts and whatnot asking for prayers about someone who “did everything right” and still got it. Cases are the rise contrary to mask usage increasing. You can find a study to support your side so basically studies are bs. Using my self as a case study, I have rarely if ever worn a mask. Only inside a Publix or Home Depot. I haven’t stopped working every day since the beginning. I’m out and about all day long visiting hundreds of job sites, meeting with people all day, in and out of gas stations weekly even traveling to different states to hunt. I’ve yet to catch. I don’t say this to brag, I could catch it tomorrow, I say this to say if masks are so damn effective how came all this these other folks who wear them and bunker up catch it and I haven’t yet? If you want to wear a mask fine but don’t piss on my boot and tell me it’s raining.
How many medications, procedures, and precautions work 100% of the time that you know of?

The cute tag line for 2020. I see posts and whatnot asking for prayers about someone who “did everything right” and still got it. Cases are the rise contrary to mask usage increasing. You can find a study to support your side so basically studies are bs. Using my self as a case study, I have rarely if ever worn a mask. Only inside a Publix or Home Depot. I haven’t stopped working every day since the beginning. I’m out and about all day long visiting hundreds of job sites, meeting with people all day, in and out of gas stations weekly even traveling to different states to hunt. I’ve yet to catch. I don’t say this to brag, I could catch it tomorrow, I say this to say if masks are so damn effective how came all this these other folks who wear them and bunker up catch it and I haven’t yet? If you want to wear a mask fine but don’t piss on my boot and tell me it’s raining.
I am a believer in the 50 mg zinc and 4 oz Tonic water a day to prevent Covid so far I am 100 % right. I only wear mask when forced to

the issue is cases are rising, if you believe that, mask usage is at a historic high. Something isn’t jiving.
Cases rising has to do with people not wanting to wear masks and the weather. You’re stating you don’t wear masks, except for Publix and Home Depot, yet state that more people must be wearing masks due to cases rising? That doesn’t make sense, at all. First of all, you, yourself, are proof that people still aren’t wanting to wear masks. Second, more cases are proof that people aren’t wanting to take the steps necessary to help slow it down (such as wearing masks). My job requires me to be outside. And while I’m outside, I see tons and tons and tons of people not wearing their masks in public. Now, are masks 100% effective? No. No one ever claimed they were. People can wear a mask and still have a chance of getting the virus. However, wearing a mask DOES decrease your chances of getting the virus. Keep in mind that wearing a mask is not the only precaution being asked of us. It’s one step of several.

Cases rising has to do with people not wanting to wear masks and the weather. You’re stating you don’t wear masks, except for Publix and Home Depot, yet state that more people must be wearing masks due to cases rising? That doesn’t make sense, at all. First of all, you, yourself, are proof that people still aren’t wanting to wear masks. Second, more cases are proof that people aren’t wanting to take the steps necessary to help slow it down (such as wearing masks). My job requires me to be outside. And while I’m outside, I see tons and tons and tons of people not wearing their masks in public. Now, are masks 100% effective? No. No one ever claimed they were. People can wear a mask and still have a chance of getting the virus. However, wearing a mask DOES decrease your chances of getting the virus. Keep in mind that wearing a mask is not the only precaution being asked of us. It’s one step of several.
Odd how the “experts” initially said that mask didn’t help much. I’m sure the usual suspects are going to dispute this. If you doubt they said it, you can go back and find it.

Odd how the “experts” initially said that mask didn’t help much. I’m sure the usual suspects are going to dispute this. If you doubt they said it, you can go back and find it.

you make a claim, you provide the support

the issue is cases are rising, if you believe that, mask usage is at a historic high. Something isn’t jiving.
But it's not uniformed usage, that's where the spread comes from. Also, studies have shown those who are asymptomatic are a large cause of the spread. If everyone won't a mask.....I mean uninformed usage when out and about then the spread will slow. Also, no one has ever said a mask will 100% prevent you from catching COVID but if everyone wore then that protection could go up to over 90%. The fewer people that wear a mask the less effective they are.

Reactions: celticdawg
I can’t see what Giddens said but I don’t agree with him.

IMO, the mask mandates are a visible part of their plan to control the people.
Their plan to do what, end the scourge of smiles? I see people say this but what grand plan is there?

This isn’t Vietnam Heyduke, there’s rules...
Wear a mask

In the very initial stage of the outbreak back on the 8th of March yes he said that but after we started seeing more evidence and how the virus is spread he changed that view in early April and has been very consistent since. This is how science works. Once new evidence comes out your views and theories change.

In the very initial stage of the outbreak back on the 8th of March yes he said that but after we started seeing more evidence and how the virus is spread he changed that view in early April and has been very consistent since. This is how science works. Once new evidence comes out your views and theories change.

I always listen to the baddest mofo lowdown round this town

Key word here is “initially.” Then, when they found out more information through research, they discovered that masks do, in fact, help very much. This is like saying “astronomers initially said there were no other planets other than Earth.”

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read and explains so much of this board:
“I don’t know what that person said, but I don’t agree”.
Simply dumb.
dumbest thing I have ever read. Wear your face diaper and follow your dear leader.
97% of people wear masks everywhere and yet...positive tests goes up and down.
you are being played. Bahhhhhhhh, bahhhh.

How are they inside with the lock downs and most of the country under 50% capacity and mask mandates?

because they go inside when it’s too cold to be outside...

It’s easy enough to track which states have the highest cases currently: the ones furthest north.

as this board can clue you in on, many people do not follow mask mandates and lock down measures are easily skirted

NOT what they said. Said masks DO prevent you from spreading. If everyone wore masks there would be greatly reduced transmission. A few weeks ago health experts said the in fact masks did help prevent YOU from getting Covid as well as spreading.

You are no hero. You are not brave. Nor are you couragious or making a point. Cases are rising because folks like you are and have been selfish and foolish with other's health. Slow learners as you have not used masks and gathereed in groups or indoors and spread Covid. Now folks in states that failed to take the most basic of precautions are seeing spiking cases so all of a sudden now folks wanna wear masks. Thus more mask usage. Not doing your part for weeks makes you the answer to your own question.

0*q7VrQd3AAKKsYKsw.jpg

But it's not uniformed usage, that's where the spread comes from. Also, studies have shown those who are asymptomatic are a large cause of the spread. If everyone won't a mask.....I mean uninformed usage when out and about then the spread will slow. Also, no one has ever said a mask will 100% prevent you from catching COVID but if everyone wore then that protection could go up to over 90%. The fewer people that wear a mask the less effective they are.
I am trying to think of a commercial establishment I go into now where virtually everyone doesn’t have a mask on. I guess it’s always just easier to blame the two percent that don’t as to why there is still spread.

Reactions: Deadlyputter
You are no hero. You are not brave. Nor are you couragious or making a point. Cases are rising because folks like you are and have been selfish and foolish with other's health. Slow learners as you have not used masks and gathereed in groups or indoors and spread Covid. Now folks in states that failed to take the most basic of precautions are seeing spiking cases so all of a sudden now folks wanna wear masks. Thus more mask usage. Not doing your part for weeks makes you the answer to your own question.

0*q7VrQd3AAKKsYKsw.jpg

I am a hero. Never forget that. One day you will have my name tattooed on your girly chest when you emerge from your bunker

Last edited:
because they go inside when it’s too cold to be outside...

It’s easy enough to track which states have the highest cases currently: the ones furthest north.

as this board can clue you in on, many people do not follow mask mandates and lock down measures are easily skirted
at Home??? with masks and lockdowns?

dumbest thing I have ever read. Wear your face diaper and follow your dear leader.
1- the thing i was stating was the dumbest thing I’ve ever read is when someone says they can’t even see what I wrote, but disagreed anyways.
2- my “dear leader”? Lmfao. Leaders from all over the world (including leaders in the medical and science fields) recommend wearing masks as a way to slow the spread. So, yeah. Not just one person. Tons and tons and tons of experts from all over the world.
3- 97% of people wearing masks? Where is this happening? Not the US. But, even if it was, there are more measures than JUST wearing a mask that people should do and aren’t doing.
Fitting that you ended your post with your mating call.

Reactions: shonuff253
at Home??? with masks and lockdowns?

lockdown orders haven’t been in place in many places, so presumably restaurants, bars, stores, gyms, etc

and, purely anecdotally, mask adoption is lower in more rural areas, which have been statistically harder hit this fall compared to earlier in the pandemic when cases were concentrated in cities

Or maybe you have it now and show no symptoms but are increasing the chance someone around you gets it, unless you are in Home Depot or Publix but good for you.

face diapers are nothing to joke about, Biden has started wearing them

The cute tag line for 2020. I see posts and whatnot asking for prayers about someone who “did everything right” and still got it. Cases are on the rise contrary to mask usage increasing. You can find a study to support your side so basically studies are bs. Using my self as a case study, I have rarely if ever worn a mask. Only inside a Publix or Home Depot. I haven’t stopped working every day since the beginning. I’m out and about all day long visiting hundreds of job sites, meeting with people all day, in and out of gas stations weekly even traveling to different states to hunt. I’ve yet to catch. I don’t say this to brag, I could catch it tomorrow, I say this to say if masks are so damn effective how came all this these other folks who wear them and bunker up catch it and I haven’t yet? If you want to wear a mask fine but don’t piss on my boot and tell me it’s raining.
Complete BS brother, look around, masks are in the minority these days.

Reactions: Bwgiddens
Or maybe you have it now and show no symptoms but are increasing the chance someone around you gets it, unless you are in Home Depot or Publix but good for you.

At the Oconee Home Depot I went to yesterday, it was no more than 75% masked, 25% unmasked no matter what they say about policy. I understand Atlanta is worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT