ADVERTISEMENT

Weird. All the Dem posters here…

A lot of info available contradicts your first point. His HS peers have said he leaned conservative on ever issue. He's not a left wing kook by any stretch.

If Biden/Dems rhetoric are responsible for Saturday, trump/pubs are just as culpable for Jan 6.
1) I’m not sure what interviews you watched - but the ones on the news all day Sunday were clear that he had no political affiliation while in HS

2) Trump def bears some responsibility, no doubt here. But as I mentioned, he was clear in his video post (which you can now find on YouTube) that there should be no violence and the crowd should dissipate.

Last edited:
1) I’m not sure what interviews you watched - but the ones on the news all day Sunday were clear that he had no political affiliation.

2) Trump def bears some responsibility, no doubt here. But as I mentioned, he was clear in his video post (which you can now find on YouTube) that there should be no violence and the crowd should dissipate.
Ok. He has not political affiliation but y call him a left wing kook. Cool...

High school? The dude was 20, not 17. Safe to assume he went off the lefts deep end since high school.
youre making assumptions with no evidence. Let it play out. The data currently available is revealing otherwise.

Ok. He has not political affiliation but y call him a left wing kook. Cool...

youre making assumptions with no evidence. Let it play out. The data currently available is revealing otherwise.
Logically speaking, Only a left wing kook tries to take out their #1 enemy with a bulleye. The other story the left really wants everyone to believe doesn’t seem believable. They are going for the gullible idiots that truly think this guy was a RINO republican, and no doubt they got plenty hooked.

Logically speaking, Only a left wing kook tries to take out their #1 enemy with a bulleye. The other story the left really wants everyone to believe doesn’t seem believable. They are going for the gullible idiots that truly think this guy was a RINO republican, and no doubt they got plenty hooked.

Glad you knew the shooter so well that you're the only one who knows his motive.

Reactions: celticdawg
J6 happened because Trump lied about fraud, lost the election, lied some more about fraud, called his gang to DC on the day of certification he wanted to prevent, held a rally, told his followers to go fight for the country and sat and watched them attack the Capitol for three hours before telling them to go home.

The summer riots happened because three LEOs stood around and watched one LEO choke a man to death and it was all captured on video.

I don't understand why everybody is angry at the Dems about the assassination attempt. Nobody has said anything about Trump that he hasn't said about Biden, Clinton, Judges, prosecutors and many others.

At the end of the day, one republican shot another republican after openly carrying in a state where republicans passed an open carry law, using a rifle that only republicans want to remain legal. Seems an inhouse problem to me.
Because you act like you would be there to pull the trigger too. No big deal. A former president was almost assasinated. (Attempt number 2)I don’t even know if you hear yourself anymore. Or read your posts. You condemn it alright. Then make a post like this. Your side and this irresponsible viewpoint is why the George Floyd riots happened. This is so not truthful it is sad. It happened because police killed an unarmed black man on camera. In an awful way. And a clip just long enough for complete idiots to buy into, made it look like he was a target because he was black. His passing was tragic, but he broke the law and was only targeted because he passed a counterfeit bill. He was sick and drugged out. Had he stayed in the police cruiser instead of flipping out because he was going back to prison, said over aggressive cop wouldn’t have murdered him. Who by the way had 8 excessive force claims against him, but was still employed thanks to all the Democrat leadership in the police force and that state.

It is a ludicrous description you put forward. Will what in the hell is wrong with you these days. F me. Are you just getting attacked too much. I could see that. You don’t even attempt to post the truth anymore. From
Any sort of middle ground position. You post from as far left as you can. This is something Maxine waters or Whoopi would pass off as fact.

He registered as a Republican at 18. By 20
He could have switched side 8 times. His parents were a Democrat and a libertarian. Both social workers. The is kid was in a freaking black rock commercial. So far some of his classmates said he leaned right. In hs. That is it.

The fact that he is registered gives you all the ammo you need. You are no better than the liberal media. Who first reported that Trump fell And needed to be helped off stage.

You’re asking me to speculate? Well in other countries where it has happened they have claimed that the government was infiltrated by enemies of the state and that they needed to be rooted out and that the elections were controlled by those enemies so those elections must be delayed until they could be assured of fairness. Alternatively, he could push for an alternative interpretation of the 22nd amendment. For example, arguing that he could run in the 2nd position and then the electors could presumably switch them. Lastly, he could attempt to amend the constitution (Putin-style), but unlike in Russia our amendment process is quite difficult so I very much doubt that could work.

Typically, rights and legal protections are most effectively eroded in a crisis. He could claim the border issue or some deep state conspiracy justifies him to act under his emergency/inherent national security powers. This is all raw speculation and far too premature. Even typing it seems outlandish. But I think COVID taught us that our systems are much more fragile than we ever thought.
You speculate in almost every post you made in this thread. Existential threat to democracy! LOL. The threat we have to our republic is from dims/leftist/progressives who openly state they want to fundamentally change America. All this lawfare crap your side has pulled, you all in I bet. SMH. Everyday dims prove the saying (dems are guilty of the very things they accuse others of).

Now 1 question for you. You ever run into the back of an ambulance while chasing it?

J6 happened because Trump lied about fraud, lost the election, lied some more about fraud, called his gang to DC on the day of certification he wanted to prevent, held a rally, told his followers to go fight for the country and sat and watched them attack the Capitol for three hours before telling them to go home.

The summer riots happened because three LEOs stood around and watched one LEO choke a man to death and it was all captured on video.

I don't understand why everybody is angry at the Dems about the assassination attempt. Nobody has said anything about Trump that he hasn't said about Biden, Clinton, Judges, prosecutors and many others.

At the end of the day, one republican shot another republican after openly carrying in a state where republicans passed an open carry law, using a rifle that only republicans want to remain legal. Seems an inhouse problem to me.
You da man. Stick with it will. lol.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
On what reports do you base the suggestion that he was a left-wing kook? The more that comes out the more it seems he was a right-wing kook.

Lives with parents. He has no front yard. Mom a dim. lol. Keep trying will, you haven’t been right on anything yet. Maybe one day if you take off your liberal panties you might get something right. lol. You are predictable if nothing else.

Because you act like you would be there to pull the trigger too. No big deal. A former president was almost assasinated. (Attempt number 2)I don’t even know if you hear yourself anymore. Or read your posts. You condemn it alright. Then make a post like this. Your side and this irresponsible viewpoint is why the George Floyd riots happened. This is so not truthful it is sad. It happened because police killed an unarmed black man on camera. In an awful way. And a clip just long enough for complete idiots to buy into, made it look like he was a target because he was black. His passing was tragic, but he broke the law and was only targeted because he passed a counterfeit bill. He was sick and drugged out. Had he stayed in the police cruiser instead of flipping out because he was going back to prison, said over aggressive cop wouldn’t have murdered him. Who by the way had 8 excessive force claims against him, but was still employed thanks to all the Democrat leadership in the police force and that state.

It is a ludicrous description you put forward. Will what in the hell is wrong with you these days. F me. Are you just getting attacked too much. I could see that. You don’t even attempt to post the truth anymore. From
Any sort of middle ground position. You post from as far left as you can. This is something Maxine waters or Whoopi would pass off as fact.

He could have switched side 8 times. His parents were a Democrat and a libertarian. Both social workers. The is kid was in a freaking black rock commercial. So far some of his classmates said he leaned right. In hs. That is it.

The fact that he is registered gives you all the ammo you need. You are no better than the liberal media. Who first reported that Trump fell And needed to be helped off stage.
It’s been a long time since one of his posts should have been given a 2nd thought. His tds has fried him. It’s sad really to see him and Biden drool all over themselves.

... So let’s talk about how he is explicitly intending to end civil service protections and hire a bunch of loyalists so we will return to basically the Spoils system. This will be bad by any measure and will further erode the effectiveness of out government. He has laid the groundwork for 8 years now with his venom (which propaganda you can hear echoed here daily) to sow distrust among the people in all basic American institutions like the courts and the media. So now you are all gleefully following his plans. You are literally handing over your democracy. Within 4 years there will be absolutely nobody left in any position of power to question almighty Trump.
What the hell are you talking about? Where have you heard that Trump is going to end Civil protections? MSM? Talking points from deranged leftists? Prove it. As far as our government.. it has eroded itself quite nicely (deliberately maybe) without anyone else's help. The same goes for the courts and especially the media. Any distrust has been of their own insane bias. You think Biden's policies, mandates, restrictions, lies are all for the good of democracy? You are delusional.

What, exactly, did I get wrong about J6?

For three years, and on a near daily basis, I have pointed out that Trump promotes and praises political violence. He praises J6, he calls the people who did it “patriots and heroes”, he has had the J6 choir singing the National Anthem at his rallies and he has promised to pardon those convicted for their participation.

Yet now that Trump has, entirely unsurprisingly, been on the wrong end of political violence, my reaction isn’t acceptable to you?

You, along with most Trump supporters, have made excuses for Trump’s rhetoric the entire time. Well, Trump is now reaping what he has sown.

I’m glad Trump survived the assassination attempt. I condemn political violence now, just as I have consistently and without exception for years here on the Chat. Anyone who has made excuses for, minimized or otherwise dismissed J6 and Trump’s very consistent rhetoric about it has no basis for complaints about political violence now that it’s impacted their side of the isle.

By the way, Trump found time to play golf Sunday but hasn’t found time to reach out to the family of the ardent supporter who died at the rally. Yet another example of the kind of leader you want back in the WH.

For three years, and on a near daily basis, I have pointed out that Trump promotes and praises political violence. He praises J6, he calls the people who did it “patriots and heroes”, he has had the J6 choir singing the National Anthem at his rallies and he has promised to pardon those convicted for their participation.

Yet now that Trump has, entirely unsurprisingly, been on the wrong end of political violence, my reaction isn’t acceptable to you?

You, along with most Trump supporters, have made excuses for Trump’s rhetoric the entire time. Well, Trump is now reaping what he has sown.

I’m glad Trump survived the assassination attempt. I condemn political violence now, just as I have consistently and without exception for years here on the Chat. Anyone who has made excuses for, minimized or otherwise dismissed J6 and Trump’s very consistent rhetoric about it has no basis for complaints about political violence now that it’s impacted their side of the isle.

By the way, Trump found time to play golf Sunday but hasn’t found time to reach out to the family of the ardent supporter who died at the rally. Yet another example of the kind of leader you want back in the WH.
Keep going. You prove tds is real and it destroys its victims. lol.

You got all of it wrong,

You can’t post the actual truth without spin if you had to. Right now it has totally gotten away from you. It makes me laugh. You think Trump won’t reach out to the victim at his rally. If you check other news outlets, there has already been some back channel communications there. There is also an investigation going on. But he’ll, find a made up point and run with it. Glad to see Biden never spoke to Laken’s parents. That is an actual truth.

You didn’t defend the rest of the outright spin in your op. You just said I didn’t lie about Jan 6th. lol. Hold on to that as long as you can will. Like a security blanket. You didn’t bother to tell me I was wrong on the blatant lies and spin in the rest of your post. Because you know I am right.

Just to double down, you mention Trump and pardons. Without checking up on any clarifications there. No violent offenders. People who are still dealing with trouble, who did nothing more than walk around the capital. Anyone who did violence to police is own their own. But hold on to that blanket.

The only truth in this post is the trump rhetoric. You are right. It is aggressive and led to the 2016 attempt for sure. That no one covered. But the left’s rhetoric I believe in the end will have led to this one. The same way the left’s rhetoric led to the softball incident. The media and people like you have a deference to posting the truth. Like I am sure in front of military servicemen he called the departed suckers and losers. One person said he did, 20 say he didn’t. Same with the hanging of pence. Another claim from Liz Cheney. Incredibly credible. He clarified that too. Who cares right. The lie is better than the truth.

Some of this is his fault. He says outlandish things. You have plenty to go off of. Yet for some reason you choose to use lies and spin to cover him. Same with the media and the campaign ads.

I think the rhetoric should be toned down. So your reaction surprised me. I guess Trump is so in your head privately you wished he hadn’t turned his head. It comes thru clearly when you post. It should be about the issues, but no way you win there. So continue the attack. You guys only move left is to kill off Biden. Maybe you guys can hire Jussie smollett to get it done for you.

Last edited:
You can’t post the actual truth without spin if you had to. Right now it has totally gotten away from you. It makes me laugh. You think Trump won’t reach out to the victim at his rally. If you check other news outlets, there has already been some back channel communications there. There is also an investigation going on. But he’ll, find a made up point and run with it. Glad to see Biden never spoke to Laken’s parents. That is an actual truth.

You didn’t defend the rest of the outright spin in your op. You just said I didn’t lie about Jan 6th. lol. Hold on to that as long as you can will. Like a security blanket. You didn’t bother to tell me I was wrong on the blatant lies and spin in the rest of your post. Because you know I am right.

Just to double down, you mention Trump and pardons. Without checking up on any clarifications there. No violent offenders. People who are still dealing with trouble, who did nothing more than walk around the capital. Anyone who did violence to police is own their own. But hold on to that blanket.

The only truth in this post is the trump rhetoric. You are right. It is aggressive and led to the 2016 attempt for sure. That no one covered. But the left’s rhetoric I believe in the end will have led to this one. The same way the left’s rhetoric led to the softball incident. The media and people like you have a deference to posting the truth. Like I am sure in front of military servicemen he called the departed suckers and losers. One person said he did, 20 say he didn’t. Same with the hanging of pence. Another claim from Liz Cheney. Incredibly credible. He clarified that too. Who cares right. The lie is better than the truth.

Some of this is his fault. He says outlandish things. You have plenty to go off of. Yet for some reason you choose to use lies and spin to cover him. Same with the media and the campaign ads.

I think the rhetoric should be toned down. So your reaction surprised me. I guess Trump is so in your head privately you wished he hadn’t turned his head. It comes thru clearly when you post. It should be about the issues, but no way you win there. So continue the attack. You guys only move left is to kill off Biden. Maybe you guys can hire Jussie smollett to get it done for you.
You keep accusing me of lying while making up the things that I said or introducing topics that have nothing to do with the thread. It's wild.

I don't know how to engage on your George Floyd narrative because I don't know what your point is. I made no comment about Floyd's guilt or innocence or even the role he played in his own death. I described what happened, which was that three LEOs watched one LEO spend eight minutes choking a man to death who was entirely under the control of the police at the scene and who was no threat at any time during at least the last seven of those eight minutes.

This isn't my opinion, it's what a jury found in each officer's trial. So how, exactly, is what I said a lie?

The video that captured the episode enflamed communities that had experienced police violence many times over the years. The video is what initiated the riots. Also a lie?

I didn't say Trump won't reach out to the victim's families. I said he had time to play golf Sunday and didn't make time to contact the families. Biden called the victim's wife and she refused to take the call because her husband "was a devout republican and wouldn't have wanted me to talk to him". As of yesterday afternoon, Trump hadn't reached out. Where is the lie there?

I'm going to need a link to evidence that Trump, not his campaign, has said he will not pardon anyone convicted of violence. How about the Proud Boys or some of the other conspirators? Any word on if he will pardon those guys? They weren't violent but they were convicted of sedition. Should they walk?

Regardless, he still praises the day and calls the participants heroes and patriots. Is that a lie?

I said nothing in this thread about the "suckers and losers" situation. As I've said before, insisting that Trump is more truthful than Gen. Kelley is certainly a choice to make. You weren't there and neither was I, so it's all speculation anyway.

Most importantly, I've condemned all political violence so frequently on here I'm sure people are sick of hearing my view. I've said multiple times that I'm glad that Trump survived the attack. I can express that very consistent view while also pointing at that Trump has been the source of some of the absolute worst rhetoric regarding political violence that we've ever seen from a candidate for POTUS, much less someone who formerly held the position.

If you want to accuse me of lying, at least use what I actually said to make your point.

Overblown? Five people died from the January 6 insurrection. 140 Capitol police officers were hurt. Over 1,000 people were charged, 750 of those were convicted including the leaders of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

FBI? How many episodes have you watched of Tucker, InfoWars, and War Room?
It was not an insurrection. It was tresspassing. Who ever heard of an insurrection without weapons? Think how ridiculous that sounds.

5 people died? So you folks on left have come up with another lie! The only person who died was the woman who was shot by Capitol Police officer while she was being escorted out. Why wasn’t he investigated?

How many hundred officers were injured, vehicles destroyed in Antifa/BLM riots?

Since when did we start convicting people based upon their beliefs? Proud Boys & Oathkeepers who committed treaspassing and vandalism should be tried accordingly. The 75 yr old Granny from Indiana who was undergoing chemo was neither, yet the Biden DOJ sought a prison sentence for her based upon 45 secs inside the building. She is serving 3 yrs in a Calif Fed Pen, That is indefensible but go ahead and try.

You keep accusing me of lying while making up the things that I said or introducing topics that have nothing to do with the thread. It's wild.

I don't know how to engage on your George Floyd narrative because I don't know what your point is. I made no comment about Floyd's guilt or innocence or even the role he played in his own death. I described what happened, which was that three LEOs watched one LEO spend eight minutes choking a man to death who was entirely under the control of the police at the scene and who was no threat at any time during at least the last seven of those eight minutes.

This isn't my opinion, it's what a jury found in each officer's trial. So how, exactly, is what I said a lie?

The video that captured the episode enflamed communities that had experienced police violence many times over the years. The video is what initiated the riots. Also a lie?

I didn't say Trump won't reach out to the victim's families. I said he had time to play golf Sunday and didn't make time to contact the families. Biden called the victim's wife and she refused to take the call because her husband "was a devout republican and wouldn't have wanted me to talk to him". As of yesterday afternoon, Trump hadn't reached out. Where is the lie there?

I'm going to need a link to evidence that Trump, not his campaign, has said he will not pardon anyone convicted of violence. How about the Proud Boys or some of the other conspirators? Any word on if he will pardon those guys? They weren't violent but they were convicted of sedition. Should they walk?

Regardless, he still praises the day and calls the participants heroes and patriots. Is that a lie?

I said nothing in this thread about the "suckers and losers" situation. As I've said before, insisting that Trump is more truthful than Gen. Kelley is certainly a choice to make. You weren't there and neither was I, so it's all speculation anyway.

Most importantly, I've condemned all political violence so frequently on here I'm sure people are sick of hearing my view. I've said multiple times that I'm glad that Trump survived the attack. I can express that very consistent view while also pointing at that Trump has been the source of some of the absolute worst rhetoric regarding political violence that we've ever seen from a candidate for POTUS, much less someone who formerly held the position.

If you want to accuse me of lying, at least use what I actually said to make your point.
You are not able to see the truth any longer. Your party is the Party to destroy common sense and family values at what gain? The dem politicians and big donors line their pockets at the expense of hard working American famines. Your party gaslights us when the truth is 100% obvious to all but your side. The media is a joke, and could not write or report the truth if it was ordered by God. Your party is crumbling under their own lies and schemes to dismantle our nation. Now just make it easy on your self, step aside and let the adults fix your parties mess

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

You are not able to see the truth any longer. Your party is the Party to destroy common sense and family values at what gain? The dem politicians and big donors line their pockets at the expense of hard working American famines. Your party gaslights us when the truth is 100% obvious to all but your side. The media is a joke, and could not write or report the truth if it was ordered by God. Your party is crumbling under their own lies and schemes to dismantle our nation. Now just make it easy on your self, step aside and let the adults fix your parties mess.

Reactions: zingerdawg
It was not an insurrection. It was tresspassing. Who ever heard of an insurrection without weapons? Think how ridiculous that sounds.

5 people died? So you folks on left have come up with another lie! The only person who died was the woman who was shot by Capitol Police officer while she was being escorted out. Why wasn’t he investigated?

How many hundred officers were injured, vehicles destroyed in Antifa/BLM riots?

Since when did we start convicting people based upon their beliefs? Proud Boys & Oathkeepers who committed treaspassing and vandalism should be tried accordingly. The 75 yr old Granny from Indiana who was undergoing chemo was neither, yet the Biden DOJ sought a prison sentence for her based upon 45 secs inside the building. She is serving 3 yrs in a Calif Fed Pen, That is indefensible but go ahead and try.
I assume you keep referencing Pamala Hemphil, who is from Idaho, not Indiana.

She is serving two months, not three years.

The prosecution had video of her enlisting the help of the police, claiming to be a journalist, and then encouraging people to enter the Capitol. Her lawyer acknowledged that "she may have provided encouragement that she now regrets."

The prosecution also showed a social media post of Hemphil bragging about her participation in an attack on the Idaho statehouse in 2020.

During her hearing ,after she accepted a plea agreement (seems relevant), she said the following:

"I fully regret everything I said and did at the Capitol," adding that her intentions were to record what was happening, not be a part of it. She compared her actions to cheering on a team at a football game.

"Then the fans started going onto the field. I should have gone home. Instead, I was there filming chaos when I should never have left the stands in the first place," Hemphill said.

Fighting back tears, Hemphill apologized to police.
"They saved my life," she said. "They should be honored forever."

So pretty much everything you said about Pamala Hemphil was wrong.

Regarding J6, it wasn't a trespassing, it was a violent effort to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power. Call that whatever you prefer, it doesn't change what actually happened.

Last edited:

“You don’t even attempt to post the truth anymore. From Any sort of middle ground position. You post from as far left as you can.”

Saw this LONG ago, he is FOS.

Trump's family has already set up a go fund me for the victims and the last I heard it had 5 mil already pledged. I'd bet the farm Trump himself contacts each family.

The 20 people that corroborated trump’s side of events make him more truthful than the general. It is just another made up story with no proof. That sounds ridiculous. I guess only one person heard him. Smh. 🤦‍♂️

You posted the summer riots happened because other officers stood around and watched another one with a knee on a guys neck and did nothing. Then you posted what the jury said. No. That is not what started the riots. It is leaving out most everything that actually caused it. You said nothing of the racial part of the story. What the video left out. And what the actual truth of the matter was. We have no real idea of race was even part of it. The officer dirtbag had 8 excessive force complaints. None of which were considered racially motivated. Or likely his African American captain and chief of police may have kicked him to the curb. Right?

While I agree, trump’s rhetoric is why I feel like he lost the 2020 election, no one has been attacked more. Investigated more. Lied about more than he has been. Trump is always branded the liar. Some truth the that, but good lord he has more stories made up about him than any politician in history.

I know you are blaming the judge for Jack smith’s failure. I am still waiting for you to acknowledge I was right about him. The one case that was a slam dunk, and he blew it. The Dems blew it. Their own shenanigans finally cost them the one case that was iron clad. Still waiting for that concession from you. :)

I will tone down my posts too with you, but I will call out the out of context lying every single time. Let’s see if Biden sticks to the issues now. That is a for sure loser but this is what has been called for. We will see if Trump does as well.

The 20 people that corroborated trump’s side of events make him more truthful than the general. It is just another made up story with no proof. That sounds ridiculous. I guess only one person heard him. Smh. 🤦‍♂️

You posted the summer riots happened because other officers stood around and watched another one with a knee on a guys neck and did nothing. Then you posted what the jury said. No. That is not what started the riots. It is leaving out most everything that actually caused it. You said nothing of the racial part of the story. What the video left out. And what the actual truth of the matter was. We have no real idea of race was even part of it. The officer dirtbag had 8 excessive force complaints. None of which were considered racially motivated. Or likely his African American captain and chief of police may have kicked him to the curb. Right?

While I agree, trump’s rhetoric is why I feel like he lost the 2020 election, no one has been attacked more. Investigated more. Lied about more than he has been. Trump is always branded the liar. Some truth the that, but good lord he has more stories made up about him than any politician in history.

I know you are blaming the judge for Jack smith’s failure. I am still waiting for you to acknowledge I was right about him. The one case that was a slam dunk, and he blew it. The Dems blew it. Their own shenanigans finally cost them the one case that was iron clad. Still waiting for that concession from you. :)

I will tone down my posts too with you, but I will call out the out of context lying every single time. Let’s see if Biden sticks to the issues now. That is a for sure loser but this is what has been called for. We will see if Trump does as well.
Derek Chauvin had two official reprimands, one for shooting a latino suspect in the back and one for kneeling on the neck of a black woman during a domestic violence call.

Beyond that, you are being incredibly obtuse. The video caused the riots. The same video that captured three officers doing nothing while one officer knelt on the neck of a defenseless black man for eight minutes while he looked directly into the camera recording the situation several times. The same video that captured civilians begging Chauvin to get off his neck because the officer was killing Floyd. No video, no riots.

Did people draw their own conclusions regarding what happened? Of course, everyone was able to watch the entire episode and draw their own conclusions. Or I guess you are suggesting that people should have waiting for the result of a detailed investigation? Kind of like the people on this and other threads on the Chat decided to wait for the result of a weeks-long investigation before making accusations about the Trump shooting?

I'm confident that if you or I were black, and either of us had a bad personal experience with the police or knew people who had, you would absolutely draw conclusions from that video. That's human nature and, once again, no video, no riot.

Speaking of changing the subject yet again, now you want to talk the documents case. Cannon dismissed the case because she has decided that the prior rulings of every court related to whether the appointment of a special prosecutor is constitutional or not are inconvenient for her agenda, so irrelevant. That literally has nothing to do with anything Jack Smith did or didn't do beyond agreeing to the appointment. It also says nothing about Trump's guilt or innocence. It also means that Hunter Biden walks, as his special prosecutor is also supposedly unconstitutional. If you attribute that to Jack Smith, you should refrain from commenting on the matter.

Find me a reputable legal commentator (one who isn't on the Fox payroll) who defends the Cannon decision, and I will gladly read what he or she has to say.

Still waiting to hear what I lied about.

I'll give you a big clue he is a lefty..... He got bullied in school!!!Ike others in here.
Did you peak in high school? You sound like someone who peaked in high school.

Last edited:
The most logical assumption is that the dude was a leftist kook who hated trump and put him in a bulls eye
Well, here's someone with millions of followers, who @DawglegrightinSC recently touted as far more correct than not, discussing the benefit to the right if Trump were shot. This was five months ago.

Derek Chauvin had two official reprimands, one for shooting a latino suspect in the back and one for kneeling on the neck of a black woman during a domestic violence call.

Beyond that, you are being incredibly obtuse. The video caused the riots. The same video that captured three officers doing nothing while one officer knelt on the neck of a defenseless black man for eight minutes while he looked directly into the camera recording the situation several times. The same video that captured civilians begging Chauvin to get off his neck because the officer was killing Floyd. No video, no riots.

Did people draw their own conclusions regarding what happened? Of course, everyone was able to watch the entire episode and draw their own conclusions. Or I guess you are suggesting that people should have waiting for the result of a detailed investigation? Kind of like the people on this and other threads on the Chat decided to wait for the result of a weeks-long investigation before making accusations about the Trump shooting?

I'm confident that if you or I were black, and either of us had a bad personal experience with the police or knew people who had, you would absolutely draw conclusions from that video. That's human nature and, once again, no video, no riot.

Speaking of changing the subject yet again, now you want to talk the documents case. Cannon dismissed the case because she has decided that the prior rulings of every court related to whether the appointment of a special prosecutor is constitutional or not are inconvenient for her agenda, so irrelevant. That literally has nothing to do with anything Jack Smith did or didn't do beyond agreeing to the appointment. It also says nothing about Trump's guilt or innocence. It also means that Hunter Biden walks, as his special prosecutor is also supposedly unconstitutional. If you attribute that to Jack Smith, you should refrain from commenting on the matter.

Find me a reputable legal commentator (one who isn't on the Fox payroll) who defends the Cannon decision, and I will gladly read what he or she has to say.

Still waiting to hear what I lied about.

Did you peak in high school? You sound like someone who peaked in high school.

I know, Jan 6, blah, blah, blah . . .

The most logical assumption is that the dude was a leftist kook who hated trump and put him in a bulls eye
Keep on with your "logical assumptions". The rest of us will keep living in reality.

The data is starting to prove you wrong...

Well, here's someone with millions of followers, who @DawglegrightinSC recently touted as far more correct than not, discussing the benefit to the right if Trump were shot. This was five months ago.

I told you before I am not a fan of his. I defended him only because he exposes the Hollywood pedophiles which is a good thing and something Dems wont do. In fact they protect them. Are you still mad that the Dems and MSM fooled you for 5 years on Biden's cognitive abilities? :)

Keep on with your "logical assumptions". The rest of us will keep living in reality.

The data is starting to prove you wrong...

Hate to say it, but we’ll probably never know the truth unless somebody makes a deathbed confession. Some generic commission will “look”:at it, and the path backward will be littered with opinions, planted evidence or incorrect interpretations of the evidence. The police and SS could not be this intentionally irresponsible. I bet the resulting conclusion will be less than satisfactory conclusion.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Hate to say it, but we’ll probably never know the truth unless somebody makes a deathbed confession. Some generic commission will “look”:at it, and the path backward will be littered with opinions, planted evidence or incorrect interpretations of the evidence. The police and SS could not be this intentionally irresponsible. I bet the resulting conclusion will be less than satisfactory conclusion.

I told you before I am not a fan of his. I defended him only because he exposes the Hollywood pedophiles which is a good thing and something Dems wont do. In fact they protect them. Are you still mad that the Dems and MSM fooled you for 5 years on Biden's cognitive abilities? :)
The point of my post is that a well-known personality on the right with millions of followers openly speculated about the benefit of a Trump assassination a mere five months ago. So, when people ask why anyone on the right would attempt to kill Trump, here is a potential answer.

Keep going. You prove tds is real and it destroys its victims. lol.

It's been a rough few weeks for him.

First, Biden was exposed as a senile moron in front of the country during that first debate. Remember that after the past two SOTUs, he was here in the chat trying to claim that Biden was not only cognitively sound (and that he was more so than Trump -- still laughing about that one), but was brilliantly "clowning" the GOP. Like zinger mentioned earlier, though, he'll never admit when he's wrong.

Then, Trump survived the assassination attempt and very likely won the presidency. He's definitely pissed about both those things; it's why we didn't get his usual dose of TDS for 2 days afterwards.

They never learn though. They've spent 8 years calling him Orange Hitler, it's far too late to back out of that.

It's been a rough few weeks for him.

First, Biden was exposed as a senile moron in front of the country during that first debate. Remember that after the past two SOTUs, he was here in the chat trying to claim that Biden was not only cognitively sound (and that he was more so than Trump -- still laughing about that one), but was brilliantly "clowning" the GOP. Like zinger mentioned earlier, though, he'll never admit when he's wrong.

Then, Trump survived the assassination attempt and very likely won the presidency. He's definitely pissed about both those things; it's why we didn't get his usual dose of TDS for 2 days afterwards.

They never learn though. They've spent 8 years calling him Orange Hitler, it's far too late to back out of that.
Well, if the new VP candidate can speculate whether Trump is the new American Hitler, it’s fair that the rest of us might do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT