ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Liz Truss??

Maybe we can get Biden and Kamala to do the same.
Inflation reduction act
Infrastructure bill
Record low unemployment
Student loan debt cancellation
People got more spending power than ever before.

I think Dark Brandon and Kamala are in a great spot!

GO USA…F*** MAGA AND RUSSIA

Reactions: shonuff253
Inflation reduction act
Infrastructure bill
Record low unemployment
Student loan debt cancellation
People got more spending power than ever before.

I think Dark Brandon and Kamala are in a great spot!

GO USA…F*** MAGA AND RUSSIA
All bullshit! We may have spending power but we don’t have any money to spend because of inflation and higher taxes.

All bullshit! We may have spending power but we don’t have any money to spend because of inflation and higher taxes.
Just talked to a women a few days ago that retired two years ago. Due to the market and inflation she had to go on food stamps. And things are close to falling off the cliff. Yet joe thinks the economy is just fine. Smh.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
CFB stadiums are still full on Saturdays. People are still shelling out top dollars to get to these
games. So I’m trying to figure out where hard times are being felt. I’m not saying some people aren’t struggling, but it seems like the majority of the population is doing just fine.

CFB stadiums are still full on Saturdays. People are still shelling out top dollars to get to these
games. So I’m trying to figure out where hard times are being felt. I’m not saying some people aren’t struggling, but it seems like the majority of the population is doing just fine.
Don’t think that’s the majority going to these games.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
The UK got her right-wing arse up out of there real quick…and I do mean quick!

[COLOR=%s]She got dinged against Vandy but is back practicing this week. She is big and bad. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: d-dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT