ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Unemployment #’s....

Isn't that something? And black unemployment sets another record low. And the gap between white and black unemployment is the smallest EVER RECORDED. Do blacks like this? Will blacks abandon the party of lip service in favor of the party whose policies get them jobs? Why do blacks seem to hate Trump? Trump said all along he would lift up blacks, now he's doing it. What more do they want? It will be inexplicable to me if they continue supporting the party which has held them down for so long.

Two things, 1) I thought with the tax cuts we were supposed to see job growth like we've never seen before when in fact these numbers fall in line with the previous 8 years job growth numbers? I thought 200,000 job growth wasn't the new normal because that's what Trump and the GOP promised?

Actually you know what I don't have two points just that one. So the GOP/Right-wingers were bemoaning for 8 years Obama era job numbers but now praise them? Which is it going to be fellas. Same trend line of job growth but with massive hit to the deficit. That make perfect sense.

Reactions: usernameDawg
Isn't that something? And black unemployment sets another record low. And the gap between white and black unemployment is the smallest EVER RECORDED. Do blacks like this? Will blacks abandon the party of lip service in favor of the party whose policies get them jobs? Why do blacks seem to hate Trump? Trump said all along he would lift up blacks, now he's doing it. What more do they want? It will be inexplicable to me if they continue supporting the party which has held them down for so long.
I dislike Trump (and the overwhelming majority of black people) because he hasn't delivered on his promise of substantial improvement to black living standards over what Obama delivered. In fact, seems he's just trying to take created for what Obama was able to do.

I dislike Trump (and the overwhelming majority of black people) because he hasn't delivered on his promise of substantial improvement to black living standards over what Obama delivered. In fact, seems he's just trying to take created for what Obama was able to do.

You are hopeless,,, black unemployment at an all time low while under Obama it was at an all time high. You sir do not have an honest bone in your body. Check the unemployment numbers as a whole, check the reduction of peeps on food stamps... tare down your idol of Odumbo and join the ranks of honest hard working folks... You dimwitted folks crack me up with you stupid lies.

You are hopeless,,, black unemployment at an all time low while under Obama it was at an all time high. You sir do not have an honest bone in your body. Check the unemployment numbers as a whole, check the reduction of peeps on food stamps... tare down your idol of Odumbo and join the ranks of honest hard working folks... You dimwitted folks crack me up with you stupid lies.
No chit. If you get them a job, it's then up to them. If they do well, a "substantial improvement of black living standards" will follow. They've been voting for the plantation masters for 60 years and you can't change that with a snap of the fingers.

It's always about "what has government done for me? Why hasn't government made my life better?" At some point, you have to assume some responsibility.

"I don't like Trump because he hasn't delivered on his promise of substantial improvement to black living standards" in 17 months is about the lamest, most moronic argument I have ever heard. The jobs are there, get off your ass and quit waiting for government to make you wealthy, because it will NEVER happen.

Last edited:

Well, maybe if "black people" would stop sabotaging themselves and actually attend meetings with Trump to address issues like prison reform and community revitalization instead of listening to guys like Jay Z then Trump could deliver on some of the things you want to see.

I learned a long time ago that you can't help people that refuse to be helped. As long as the over-whelming majority of "black people" stay married to the race pimps, it will be almost impossible to help them off the bottom rung of the ladder.

Well, maybe if "black people" would stop sabotaging themselves and actually attend meetings with Trump to address issues like prison reform and community revitalization instead of listening to guys like Jay Z then Trump could deliver on some of the things you want to see.

I learned a long time ago that you can't help people that refuse to be helped. As long as the over-whelming majority of "black people" stay married to the race pimps, it will be almost impossible to help them off the bottom rung of the ladder.
To be fair, Kim Kardashian met with Trump this week to discuss an important issue, getting a crack dealer out of jail.

No chit. If you get them a job, it's then up to them. If they do well, a "substantial improvement of black living standards" will follow. They've been voting for the plantation masters for 60 years and you can't change that with a snap of the fingers.

It's always about "what has government done for me? Why hasn't government made my life better?" At some point, you have to assume some responsibility.

"I don't like Trump because he hasn't delivered on his promise of substantial improvement to black living standards" in 17 months is about the lamest, most moronic argument I have ever heard. The jobs are there, get off your ass and quit waiting for government to make you wealthy, because it will NEVER happen.
So
Are you serious trying to argue that the unemployment number for black people at the end of Obama's administration was the highest in history? Please oh please show me the 2016 data that backs up this claim.

What I thought the time of only 200,000 job growth was over.

Two things, 1) I thought with the tax cuts we were supposed to see job growth like we've never seen before when in fact these numbers fall in line with the previous 8 years job growth numbers? I thought 200,000 job growth wasn't the new normal because that's what Trump and the GOP promised?

Actually you know what I don't have two points just that one. So the GOP/Right-wingers were bemoaning for 8 years Obama era job numbers but now praise them? Which is it going to be fellas. Same trend line of job growth but with massive hit to the deficit. That make perfect sense.
Obama produced 100-200k jobs there at the end. But producing 200k jobs when unemployment's at 7% isnt very helpful, you arent even keeping up with population growth. Now creating 200k jobs with 3.8% unemployment is doing something a little better wouldn't you say?

Obama produced 100-200k jobs there at the end. But producing 200k jobs when unemployment's at 7% isnt very helpful, you arent even keeping up with population growth. Now creating 200k jobs with 3.8% unemployment is doing something a little better wouldn't you say?
Lol WTF. Look Trump's job growth are nearly the exact same as Obama's. So your statement is just dumb.

Lol WTF. Look Trump's job growth are nearly the exact same as Obama's. So your statement is just dumb.
It most certainly is NOT dumb. It is more difficult for the economy to create jobs when at statistical full employment, considered by the Fed to be between 5.0% and 5.2% unemployment. At that point, job creation becomes more dependent on policy rather than cyclical factors.

From the Economic Policy Institute: "Once the national labor market has reached genuine full employment, strong policy imperatives will be needed to ensure that as many willing workers as possible can find work. Two stand out. First, public policy can help ensure that national full employment is widely spread across communities, defined by both geography and demography. Second, public policy can also help address frictional and structural unemployment."

It most certainly is NOT dumb. It is more difficult for the economy to create jobs when at statistical full employment, considered by the Fed to be between 5.0% and 5.2% unemployment. At that point, job creation becomes more dependent on policy rather than cyclical factors.
So what you're saying is Obama actually MAGA by getting us to full employment (4.8% was the unemployment rate when he left office). Donald is just hanging onto his coat tails. lol

So what you're saying is Obama actually MAGA by getting us to full employment (4.8% was the unemployment rate when he left office). Donald is just hanging onto his coat tails. lol
He rode a cyclical wave of diminishing unemployment despite his restrictive, increased regulatory, anti-business policies. Most of the jobs he created were in places that don't speak English. So what I'm saying is he hated American business, hated American capitalism, hated the American way of life, and hated America, which mostly explains why you love and miss him. At least he put Bowe Bergdahl and Chelsea Manning back in the workforce, although it sounds like Chelsea is about to take the easy way out of its disgusting existence.

Obama changed the metric by which jobs are counted to fudge his job numbers up by counting part time jobs. The huge difference in Obama's numbers and Trump's similar % is that Trump's numbers contain more full time employment. Full time employment is now rising, unlike during the Obama scourge. Even more important is the fact that wages are rising. Wage growth under Obama was absolutely abysmal.
A lot of economic outlook and even growth is confidence that our country is on the right track. Businesses had zero confidence in Obama. Why would they have? Not only did he embarrass and humiliate the US internationally, he hated capitalism and did all he could do to hurt it. Thank God the Republicans blocked him for the last 6 years the dimwit Marxist pos was in office.

Last edited:
Very impressive job numbers this month. And you’re right - 5.9% black unemployment is almost “full” employment. As you may know, I don’t care for Trump (lol), but you can’t argue with the decreased regulation and the effect it has had on the economy. I wish he’d stop messing with this tariff BS so that the stock market could have a big 2018 like it did in 2017.

I can’t speak for blacks and wouldn’t dare but at some point they have to realize that the Democrats have taken them for granted

Very impressive job numbers this month. And you’re right - 5.9% black unemployment is almost “full” employment. As you may know, I don’t care for Trump (lol), but you can’t argue with the decreased regulation and the effect it has had on the economy. I wish he’d stop messing with this tariff BS so that the stock market could have a big 2018 like it did in 2017.

I can’t speak for blacks and wouldn’t dare but at some point they have to realize that the Democrats have taken them for granted

You "don't care for" Trump? You don't even know him.
How about the job that the President is doing....do you like that?
Plus, don't be fooled by his mention of tariffs. They are not the end game. He is a master of the carrot and stick. Even our allies have been screwing us. The field has to be leveled.

You "don't care for" Trump? You don't even know him.
How about the job that the President is doing....do you like that?
Plus, don't be fooled by his mention of tariffs. They are not the end game. He is a master of the carrot and stick. Even our allies have been screwing us. The field has to be leveled.
I have neither the time nor inclination to explain my issues with Trump to you. It’s over your head and above your comprehension

WTF? Even liberal black people will tell you Obama didn't do shit for black people unless you think more being on welfare is a good thing. Damn Brother....Thats dumb

Here's the thing. No shit, Obama's jobs were mostly part time and McJobs. Obama care made sure every employer in the Country with over 50 employee's tried to get to 49 and every employer who had employee's who they could get by working 30 hours.....worked 30 hours.

And insults and kidding aside, you guys are liberals because you're easily duped. Its what clowns like Obama depend on. Obama doesn't know shit. Yet he tried to take over 1/6 of the economy by ruining our HC system. WTF Does that empty suit know about HC?......NOTHING. But you know what he did know. He knew he could pull the wool over the eyes of those who follow him because.....like his Point man said...."we depended on the stupidity of the American people"

The tariffs MIGHT be a no gain without pain sort of thing. I don't pretend to know, but maybe. Factory jobs used to be good jobs. I hope every family becomes better off. Maybe we start relocating people from depressed areas to areas with jobs. I will vote my tax dollars to do so, for government to pay for it. I'm for everybody to get a piece of the American pie. Trump is the first president in decades who seems to give a shit about all of us.

Everybody needs to get out of his way. Quit worrying about him being obnoxious. Unless you'd rather sit on your ass and eat food stamps.

Last edited:
I watched a town, Cedartown, GA, go from prosperous to a crackhead shithole because the factories left for Mexico and Asia. It is heartbreaking to see what it does to the children and to people's dignity. I was involved in the local economy; I saw it at ground level. It sucks and GOVERNMENT POLICY and UNIONS caused it. In other words, stupid forking democrats and RINOs robbed the people of their pride, their jobs, and their dignity. Trump will fix this if you give him enough time and stay out of his way, and, of course, if you really want it fixed. A lot of power brokers do not want it fixed; they hate America and Americans.

My retirement is pegged to the markets. I’m willing to forego some gains to see what the renegotiation of dogshit trade deals might do long term for American families down on their luck. Trump’s tariff posturing is nothing more than stage one of the renegotiation. Crap trade partners have been screwing American families thanks to the f***ing idiot globalists who negotiated the deals. Clintons, Bushes, Obamas and their buddies. Time to be on the side of Americans in small towns who have borne the brunt of the greed of these evil bastards. Or, you can be a lousy, naive, deceived democrat or a duplicitous RINO.

\

you are seriously mentally ill,,, the only thing good you can say obumma did was his luck of being in office when bin laden was found... noting else.,,, here is a list of failures for you. you crazies that just don't like trump because your masters told you not to want to take us back to this crap.

The Obama administration has been marred by debt, scandals, foreign policy failures, and an overall fragmentation of this country. He has plunged the United States into an abyss of economic debt that will create generations of American servitude paying off his wayward spending endeavors. The Red, White and Blue’s epitaph will read like a litany of failures perpetrated on both the American people and the world by this president:
#Scandals (Though both Obama and the MSM denied any occurred!):

1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies
  2. Benghazi
  3. Spying on the AP
  4. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme
  5. Sebelius demands payment
  6. The Pigford Agriculture Department Scandal
  7. The General Services Administration Las Vegas Spending Spree.
  8. Veterans Affairs in Disney World and neglecting vets
  9. Solyndra
  10. New Black Panthers Voter Intimidation
  11. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer
  12. Obama’s LIES about the Affordable Care Act
  13. “I’ll Pass My Own Laws”
  14. NSA Spying on American People
Foreign Policy
  1. Lack of solidarity with Israel
  2. Disaster with the Arab Spring
  3. Crimea
  4. Leaving Iraq too soon and letting ISIS take over
  5. Handling of Syrian Red Line
  6. Calling ISIS “JV”
  7. Failing to Recognize ISIS as a Radical (or Devout) Muslim Movement
  8. Returning the bust of Churchill to the Brits
  9. Lack of Confidence by NATO nations
  10. Signing a Disastrous Nuclear Deal with the Mullahs of Iran
  11. Paid $5 Billion & Released 5 Taliban Prisoners For Deserter Bergdahl
  12. Waging war by attacking Libya without Congressional approval
  13. Allowed the building of Chinese bases in the South China Sea and off the coast of Somalia at the entrance to the gulf of Aden
14. Paying ransom to Iranian for hostages- and using foreign currency in unmarked plane
15. Lying about paying ransom (which media ignored!)
16. Pays tribute to Japanese at Hiroshima on US Memorial Day
17. Obama trashed America 18 times on Asian Tour
18. Pushing the U.N. resolution condemning Israel for legally building houses in Jewish neighborhoods
19. Released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority in last few hours of presidency
20. Downed US drone taken by Iran, reverse engineered, and sent into Israel. Obama could have destroyed the drone instead of selling the United States and allies out by asking for the drone- which obviously was never returned.
Domestic Policy

1. Failure to secure the Border
  2. Illegals bringing guns, drug and diseases through the southern border
  3. Bowe Bergdahl swap
  4. Passing on the keystone pipeline
  5. 9 Trillion dollars more in debt
  6. Vast expansion of government
  7. Racial Division at all-time high
  8. Inviting Bomb Boy Ahmed to White House
  9. Disrespect for Cops
  10. Failed economic stimulus plan
  11. Constant disregard for the Constitution and tyrannical rule
  12. China overtook America as world’s largest economy
  13. Double Downgrade
  14. Housing policies failed to stop foreclosures
  15. Price of healthcare has drastically risen for those purchasing it
  16. Education policies failed to curb college costs
  17. Highest percentage of Americans on Food Stamps and Medicaid
  18. Record 92,898,000 Americans over 16 years not working
  19. Lowest Labor Force participation rate of 62.7%
  20. Denying the notion of American Exceptionalism
  21. Securing the Olympics for Chicago in 2016
  22. Naming numerous Communists/Socialists/Progressives to Czar Positions
  23. Mismanagement and cover up of Terrorist shootings in San Bernardino, California
  24. Mismanagement of Gulf Oil Spill
  25. Disastrous Vetting Process of “Immigrants” from Muslim Nations
  26. Refusing to Listen to CIA/FBI that there is no way to properly vet certain immigrants from Muslim nations
27. Fort Hood Shooting
28. Colorado EPA Disaster
29. Veto of 911 Crime Bill- which was overturned
30. Worst economic recovery since the depression with anemic GDP numbers
31. Over 94 million Americans out of the workforce
32. Obama commutes sentence on Chelsea Manning
33. Obama commuted the sentence of FALN activist Oscar López

Every time you post you prove how brainwashed hopeless and ignorant you are.. Why don't you get some real facts so you don't embarrass yourself so much..wow
LMAO. When I was in high shool, we had kids like shonuff who sniffed glue. We called them huffers. Once in shop class a huffer named Tommy got into a gallon of WeldWood behind a band saw. He cut Mr. Little’s tie off with a pair of shop scissors and pissed all over a chess board Mr. Little was teaching us to make. Right in front of everybody. That was the last we ever saw of Tommy, who was a big George McGovern supporter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT