ADVERTISEMENT

Crap...Bernie Moreno wins Ohio Senate Republican primary.....

Double Deuce Dawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2022
Trump endorsed candidate.

RINO in waiting.....Trump needs to give a little more thought into who he is endorsing IMHO.

Ohio, Maryland and Montana will all be very close, wouldn’t wager either way.
Maryland won't be... not remotely. Just not the way it will go down and Hogan knows that. 8+ maybe as much as 12.

Montana I agree.

I bet Brown wins by 5+ when all is said and done.

(but agree on not wagering! Politics is not sport!)

Maryland won't be... not remotely. Just not the way it will go down and Hogan knows that. 8+ maybe as much as 12.

Montana I agree.

I bet Brown wins by 5+ when all is said and done.

(but agree on not wagering! Politics is not sport!)

Hogan is polling extremely well -- double-digit lead per WaPo -- and he's poised enough to avoid the Trump ties the Dems will try to throw at him. It helps that the Dem primary leader said a racial slur this week, and is probably going to lose as a result.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of his, but he would certainly make a better Senator than either Trone or Alsobrooks.

Montana is weird, I think Tester wins comfortably. Dems are going to throw a shit ton of money at that race and it will pay off for them.

Brown...I really have no idea. He's a little too far left for Ohio, but I think the split in the GOP primary will help him a bit. Think Moreno wins by about 2% because he'll be able to galvanize the rural counties. I'll definitely take action on Brown +5% though haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT