ADVERTISEMENT

That was a gaslighting like I've never experienced before.

No comment about the straight up lie delivered in a breathlessly bizarre manner by the woman the GOP decided would best represent their vision of America?

It’s going to be a very tough run to November.
Its over guys.....the Great and Powerful WillDupe has spoken.....

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg
It’s simple. I believe that the people should have the power to choose our president, and Trump doesn’t. If you support Trump, you agree with him and not me.

By the way, I don’t think you hate America, I just think you are confused about what it means to love our country.

Wait.

If a person supports Trump, that means they don't believe people should choose the president? Did I misread that?

That's pretty twisted logic and suggests a Trump supporter agrees with everything he did, in response to the election. Support him = supporting everything?

Does that same logic apply to those who support Joe Biden?

If you support Biden, does that mean you agree with his stance on immigration?

I see you chose not to respond to the substance of most of what I said.

I didn't shift blame; I corrected your severe mischaracterization of what the Hur report stated regarding Biden's mental competence.

The special counsel’s report did not declare President Joe Biden as unfit for trial. While the report acknowledged that Biden’s memory was significantly limited during interviews, it did not make any formal determination regarding his mental competence.

That's exactly why the comments were at a minimum inappropriate, if not politically driven. Hur is not a doctor, he did not have a doctor evaluate Biden, and Biden did not comment on his potential defense strategy. That's all entirely rank speculation, which is why some have commented that it was not appropriate for a SC report.

Also, a failure to recall events during questioning regarding legal matters is in no way an indicator of competence. Ask Trump and his family/advisors how that goes.

I can't "prove" that something was politically motivated, but I'll share an article that sums up how I reached that conclusion.

Also, I made my initial comments before I understood more about the report and what Hur's history was. I'm allowed to evolve a view as more facts come to the fore.
You don't evolve based on facts. You still use the same lies about Trump to shout from the roof tops. All you do with your excuse making for Biden is to read more propaganda from the WP, NYT, Atlantic, and msnbc. You have to get your spin from someone else. Can't even do it yourself.

You keep mischaracterizing what the Hur and Durham reports stated, and I keep correcting you, yet I'm the one guilty of spin.

Hur speculated about a fictitious scenario, and it was inappropriate. In fact, the DOJ principles he referenced as the basis for his decision actually shows his supposed reasoning was dead wrong and in no way a justification for declining to prosecute based on any potential sympathy from the jury.

From the article I posted above:

"Hur justifies his put-down of Biden’s mental acuity and memory by invoking the Department of Justice’s Principles of Federal Prosecution, but those regulations do not support Hur giving his “I’m not a doctor but play one on TV” opinion about Biden’s mental acuity. Hur is suggesting that the “sympathetic” nature of Biden’s supposed age-related infirmities will make jurors unlikely to convict him.

But the DOJ regulations cited by Hur actually cut against this as a reason for declining prosecution:

“Where the law and the facts create a sound, prosecutable case, the likelihood of an acquittal due to unpopularity of some aspect of the prosecution or because of the overwhelming popularity of the defendant or his/her cause is not a factor prohibiting prosecution. For example, in a civil rights case or a case involving an extremely popular political figure, it might be clear that the evidence of guilt—viewed objectively by an unbiased factfinder—would be sufficient to obtain and sustain a conviction, yet the prosecutor might reasonably doubt, based on the circumstances, that the jury would convict. In such a case, despite his/her negative assessment of the likelihood of a guilty verdict (based on factors extraneous to an objective view of the law and the facts), the prosecutor may properly conclude that it is necessary and appropriate to commence or recommend prosecution and allow the criminal process to operate in accordance with the principles set forth here.”

In other words, a prosecutor should not decline to prosecute just because he is worried about losing due to the defendant looking sympathetic to the jury."
Today's doj does everything based on politics. Get Trump, protect biden. Only the truly committed tds suffering America haters are wiling to lie and say otherwise. Politics is the only reason biden was not charged, just like they tried to sweep the hunter stuff under the rug. Bidens classified files case was much much worse than Trumps. Files in a garage available to anyone of Hunters china buddies or druggie pals. But we all know you will come to his defense because the country does not matter to you. The only thing that matters to the tds crowd is to get Trump. You don't care if the country is sold out, you don't care about the double standard in law enforcement, you don't care how much politicization of government law enforcement is done as long as it is against one man and saves the other. Spin away will. Its all you do.

Wait.

If a person supports Trump, that means they don't believe people should choose the president? Did I misread that?

That's pretty twisted logic and suggests a Trump supporter agrees with everything he did, in response to the election. Support him = supporting everything?

Does that same logic apply to those who support Joe Biden?

If you support Biden, does that mean you agree with his stance on immigration?
Of course, this is nothing more than my opinion.

The answer is actually in your question, in that you compare Biden’s stance on immigration to Trump’s efforts to steal the election. Biden’s stance on immigration is a policy position. Working aggressively to disrupt and thwart the peaceful transfer of power has nothing to do with policy, unless the policy is to undermine the Constitution.

If you vote to put Trump back in office, you are rewarding a guy who not only lied about election fraud and tried to steal the election, he remains entirely unrepentant and has promised to pardon all of the foot soldiers who went and did his dirty work. He is proud of J6 and what happened that day. He proclaims it publicly quite often.

So the question for you is as follows. Is there any reason to believe that once Trump is back in the office, that he wouldn’t do everything we’ve already seen and worse, and if not what is the basis for that belief? I think if you answer the question honestly, you will admit that there is every reason to believe we will get more of what we’ve seen, and by voting for him, you are saying you are ok with that.

Last edited:

The answer is actually in your question, in that you compare Biden’s stance on immigration to Trump’s efforts to steal the election. Biden’s stance on immigration is a policy position. Working aggressively the disrupt and thwart the peaceful transfer of power has nothing to do with policy, unless the policy is to undermine the Constitution.

If you vote to put Trump back in office, you are rewarding a guy who not only lied about election fraud and tried to steal the election, he remains entirely unrepentant and has promised to pardon all of the foot soldiers who went and did his dirty work. He is proud of J6 and what happened that day. He proclaims it publicly quite often.

So the question for you is as follows. Is there any reason to believe that once Trump is back in the office, that he wouldn’t do everything we’ve already seen and worse, and if not what is the basis for that belief? I think if you answer the question honestly, you will admit that there is every reason to believe we will get more of what we’ve seen, and by voting for him, you are saying you are ok with that.
Your second paragraph said it all. Difference in policy is totally fine, trying to steal an election and as you said to this day is totally unrepentant, can never be rewarded.
It's almost other worldly that someone with 91 felony counts and a convicted sex offender would be a candidate for dog catcher. But here we are, that person is a leading candidate of one of the 2 major parties and could very well be President again.
I will NEVER vote for him but will support and pray for him if he wins.
You can't love this country only when your "side" wins.

Your second paragraph said it all. Difference in policy is totally fine, trying to steal an election and as you said to this day is totally unrepentant, can never be rewarded.
It's almost other worldly that someone with 91 felony counts and a convicted sex offender would be a candidate for dog catcher. But here we are, that person is a leading candidate of one of the 2 major parties and could very well be President again.
The GOP could have washed their hands of Trump in the second impeachment trial and had four years to rebuild the party for 2024. That mistake is going to haunt the party in 2024, just as it did in 2022.

Last edited:
The GOP could have washed their hands of Trump in the second impeachment trial and had four years to rebuild the party for 2024. That mistake is going to haunt the party in 2024, just as it did in 2022.
You may be right. But based on polls if Trump doesn’t win it will be the biggest 180
In history by far from someone trailing so significantly particularly in battleground states JB narrowly won in 2020 but had been polling 10 pts better at the time. It is pretty dire if you want JB for prez.

From CNN

Tough path for JB

Last edited:

The answer is actually in your question, in that you compare Biden’s stance on immigration to Trump’s efforts to steal the election. Biden’s stance on immigration is a policy position. Working aggressively to disrupt and thwart the peaceful transfer of power has nothing to do with policy, unless the policy is to undermine the Constitution.

I'm still trying to nail down your logic, and see if you hold the same standards for Biden supporters as you do Trump supporters.

I suspect you have different standards and will use semantics and split hairs. to create a distinction.

So we aren't talking about policy.

Biden likes to sniff girls.
You support Biden
You agree with sniffing girls

Regardless of the terminology, do you apply the transitive property to Biden voters?

Reactions: zingerdawg
Most neutral observers (obviously not MAGAs) were very impressed with Biden's speech. He supports middle America - ordinary folks and wants to enact policies that work for the middle class. To those taking shots at Biden I say: I would like to read one positive thing you could truthfully say about the lying criminal DLT. He sucks up to (and it makes you wonder if he actually sucked the way he bows down to) Putin and he shows no loyalty to America's long term and important allies. He obviously does not respect the rule of law. He is literally a piece of sh.t.
Middle America my ass.

I'm still trying to nail down your logic, and see if you hold the same standards for Biden supporters as you do Trump supporters.

I suspect you have different standards and will use semantics and split hairs. to create a distinction.

Biden likes to sniff girls.
You support Biden
You agree with sniffing girls

Regardless of the terminology, do you apply the transitive property to Biden voters?
Not all issues have the same potential impact. I’m not talking about sexual inappropriateness (which is not a winning topic for the GOP, but I digress) in the attributes I’m suggesting should be disqualifying.

Trump was the first president in our history (235 years and 44 predecessors) who attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power. That is a much bigger issue than what someone does in their bedroom. To say he’s unrepentant is an understatement. He’s promised to pardon all the J6ers, regardless of what they were convicted for. Trump LOVES J6, and there is every reason to believe that he’d do all of what we’ve already seen, but more and better executed by the foot soldiers he’s promised to install across Washington as soon as he takes office.

That isn’t a policy or even personal conduct issue. That’s a direct threat to the country and the Constitution.

Not all issues have the same potential impact. I’m not talking about sexual inappropriateness (which is not a winning topic for the GOP, but I digress) in the attributes I’m suggesting should be disqualifying.

Trump was the first president in our history (235 years and 44 predecessors) who attempted to stop the peaceful transfer of power. That is a much bigger issue than what someone does in their bedroom. To say he’s unrepentant is an understatement. He’s promised to pardon all the J6ers, regardless of what they were convicted for. Trump LOVES J6, and there is every reason to believe that he’d do all of what we’ve already seen, but more and better executed by the foot soldiers he’s promised to install across Washington as soon as he takes office.

That isn’t a policy or even personal conduct issue. That’s a direct threat to the country and the Constitution.
They should have never gone to jail. I would say the Dems constantly harping on Jan 6th is also a losing strategy as the polls show less and less people care about this except you fringe loons.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

I'm still trying to nail down your logic, and see if you hold the same standards for Biden supporters as you do Trump support.

That isn’t a policy or even personal conduct issue. That’s a direct threat to the country and the Constitutio

You are avoiding the question my friend. I've tried twice. The only conclusion I can reach, is you evaluate Trump voters one way and Biden voters another.

I'm still trying to nail down your logic, and see if you hold the same standards for Biden supporters as you do Trump support.

You are avoiding the question my friend. I've tried twice. The only conclusion I can reach, is you evaluate Trump voters one way and Biden voters another.
You are one of the people on here who posts in good faith, so I’ll assume I’m missing your point.

I detailed why I see the issue of attempting to steal an election as different from any of the other examples you provided.

Maybe this will help. Some think Biden heads an international crime syndicate and I don’t. Some think Trump has been railroaded by the justice system and finding him liable for rape is meaningless. I disagree. Both sides have their beliefs.

But, you can’t tell me that you think Trump actually condemns J6, or the rioters. He praises them often and has promised to pardon them. He plays the J6 choir of “hostages” at the beginning of his rallies and calls them patriots.

So again, the odds that Trump will do the same and worse next time are high.

What’s the Biden equivalent?

You are one of the people on here who posts in good faith, so I’ll assume I’m missing your point.

I detailed why I see the issue of attempting to steal an election as different from any of the other examples you provided.

Maybe this will help. Some think Biden heads an international crime syndicate and I don’t. Some think Trump has been railroaded by the justice system and finding him liable for rape is meaningless. I disagree. Both sides have their beliefs.

But, you can’t tell me that you think Trump actually condemns J6, or the rioters. He praises them often and has promised to pardon them. He plays the J6 choir of “hostages” at the beginning of his rallies and calls them patriots.

I wouid say allowing 10 million illegal immigrants into the country and having him and his minions tell us that the border is secure. We know he’s lying. He knows he’s lying. The numbers don’t lie. He also lies that he needs Congress to do something when we all know he’s lying about that too . He’s not fooling anyone and he’s gonna lose over it.

Also telling folks that can no longer afford food that this is the best economy in history is a lie. It’s all lies. All the jobs that came back were the one’s eliminated by Covid. More lies. Everyone knows it, the polls show it. I guess it just depends on which liar you choose.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

You've made this way more complicated than necessary. And I've tried to simplify it, with each response. I'll try this one more time. Do you make conclusions about Biden voters, like you have Trump voters.

You said supporting Trump means you support _____________.

Is there any similar negative inference you draw from Biden supporters?

Of course Biden does not have a Jan 6 for an exact comparison.

I'm asking if your "if then" applies both ways.

Unless you think Biden is perfect it should.

You've made this way more complicated than necessary. And I've tried to simplify it, with each response. I'll try this one more time. Do you make conclusions about Biden voters, like you have Trump voters.

You said supporting Trump means you support _____________.

Is there any similar negative inference you draw from Biden supporters?

Of course Biden does not have a Jan 6 for an exact comparison.

I'm asking if your "if then" applies both ways.

Unless you think Biden is perfect it should.
I’ve delineated the difference.

You can support Trump without supporting his view on Ukraine.

You can support Biden without supporting his border policy.

The similar list for both candidates is long.

But, in my view, you don’t get a pass on the item of election integrity. Trump has lied and is still lying about election fraud and he praises everything about J6 and those who participated. It’s a different issue and it’s a defining characteristic for Trump. Refusing to adhere to the outcome of elections IS a unique issue and unique affront to the Constitution.

I understand you disagree, but I think my point is perfectly clear.

I’m still curious if you think Trump in a second term would pursue the same undemocratic efforts that he did last time, and if not, why? If you vote for him, you are willing to to overlook the importance of elections.

But, in my view, you don’t get a pass on the item of election integrity. Trump has lied and is still lying about election fraud and he praises everything about J6 and those who participated. It’s a different issue and it’s a defining characteristic for Trump. Refusing to adhere to the outcome of elections IS a unique issue and unique affront to the Constitution.

I’m still curious if you think Trump in a second term would pursue the same undemocratic efforts that he did last time, and if not, why? If you vote for him, you are willing to to overlook the importance of elections.
Will!Will!Will! Here you go again getting everything ass backwards again! I have told you over and over it’s Biden that’s doing these things. When are you finally gonna get it right! I tell you what maybe it will help you remember if you write me a 500 times in your writing tablet THAT BIDEN IS THE SOB. Do that and maybe you’ll get it right next time!

And that doesn't answer why YOU decided to make an issue out of race with a post that has nothing to do with race. There is no anti-white government conspiracy to keep the white man down.
Maybe your place of employment doesn’t have a DEI department. Consider yourself lucky.

It’s hilarious that you truly believe this.

To answer your question, no. I don't think Trump, in a 2nd term, would pursue the same efforts. Why? Because if he' in a 2nd term, that means he won. He wouldn't need to overturn an election he won.

But seriously, the choices are Joe Biden or Donald Trump. Both are proven liars. Given a choice between the two, the issue at the border is more important TO ME, than Trump's actions after the 2020 election. Again, to me.

If you vote for Biden, I DONT think you are for open borders, lying or sniffing girls.

If I vote for Trump that doesn't mean I'm for Jan 6, or election interference.

One can vote for a candidate and not agree with all their shortcomings.

I don't think anyone has the right to tell someone what their vote means. And maybe that's the gist of what I've been trying to say.

Trump has lied and is still lying about election fraud and he praises everything about J6 and those who participated. It’s a different issue and it’s a defining characteristic for Trump. Refusing to adhere to the outcome of elections IS a unique issue and unique affront to the Constitution.

I've got a lot of thoughts about J6, most of which were formed not in real-time, because I was overseas & didn't 'live it' real-time. Everything I've read/learned has been via reporting.

This contradicts several narratives, imo & I have a few other thoughts I've considered recently re: Trump's intent that day, (e.g. he wanted debate in Congress about what he thought was illegitimate processes...right or wrong...and shutting down it all down via protest didn't help him).

I don't see how to spin this (and things like gov't records being deleted when they absolutely shouldn't have been) about the J6 Committee and how anybody can trust anything from that process.

Thoughts? (about the Nat'l Guard request, mostly)

Problem with this Mitchell. Is the shithead in chief right now had already been thrown out of an election for cheating. And he became president. That’s right Mitchell. He cheated first, was thrown out of an election, widely accused of cheating in another one, (didn’t said he cheated in number 2 election, but accused) and he won. Those are all facts. I have shown you video of him openly sniffing kids hair, pinching an 8 year old nipple, and grabbing Eva Longoria boobs in front of the world. It is on camera. Trump isn’t convicted of rape. By the way. They won a lawsuit in a highly Dem area with a lady who didn’t remember when, where or if even she had sex with him but that it happened. Who calls her cat vagina and thinks ironically that rape is hot, also this has happened according to her 21 other times besides trump. Twenty freaking one!!!!!!! Just so you know, big guy Joe has also been accused of the same thing. But it was swept under the rug.

We have two guys guilty of a lot of the same stuff. Except one has been found guilty of cheating to try to win an election. That isn’t Trump by the way. That is the current potus. It is all semantics and what you want to beleive. And I know you don’t agree with their insanely idiotic policies on economics, the border and other things. Yet you feel like one guy is the devil and one isn’t. Sorry Mitchell. They both equally suck. But the other isn’t actively trying to run the country into the ground currently. Whose politics have changed more over his career than a French whore changes out her rubber of choice.

Last edited:
One other thing, since I haven't seen it yet here (apologies if I missed it)....POTUS reportedly did a great job, but the reactions seem to be not-so-great:

Oh my god. Moose if I haven’t said how much I appreciate you I am sorry. This is hilarious. @nice marmot @willdup. Seems like it was just the media and hard core Dems that found it illuminating. I have been laughing for five minutes after reading this. 😂

It is exactly what everyone has said since. He made that speech for half of the country and told the other half to kick rocks. He doesn’t care about you. The left doesn’t realize how bad it sucked because he only lied 15 times and made 5 gaffes. He didn’t stroke out before it was over. So they called it a wild success. Soccer moms couldn’t get enough I was told. Haha. You made my night

Last edited:
Oh my god. Moose if I haven’t said how much I appreciate you I am sorry. This is hilarious. @nice marmot @willdup. Seems like it was just the media and hard core Dems that found it illuminating. I have been laughing for five minutes after reading this. 😂

It is exactly what everyone has said since. He made that speech for half of the country and told the other half to kick rocks. He doesn’t care about you

It is exactly what everyone has said since. He made that speech for half of the country and told the other half to kick rocks. He doesn’t care about you
I cut it off after 10 min.

Full disclosure: I think Britt had a great rebuttal and admit I don't understand the bipartisan criticism of the "tone/style".

But, I was also shocked at how poorly the SOTU was received. It was worse than I thought, apparently.

Full disclosure: I think Britt had a great rebuttal and admit I don't understand the bipartisan criticism of the "tone/style".

But, I was also shocked at how poorly the SOTU was received. It was worse than I thought, apparently.
I do understand some of the backlash the rebuttal got. It is pretty normal. The info was spot on. I think she could have delivered differently.

The sotu was always horrible. It was masked because the hard core bipartisan folks were just seeing if he could get thru it. Betting on it. The part of the country that doesn’t follow politics all the time listened to the speech without an agenda. And realized how bad it sucked, and how fubared our president is. lol. I am guilty of it too. I listened with an agenda. For once the uninitiated taught us all a thing or two. Who knew. Certainly no clear victory for the middle ground folks like they thought.

I've got a lot of thoughts about J6, most of which were formed not in real-time, because I was overseas & didn't 'live it' real-time. Everything I've read/learned has been via reporting.

This contradicts several narratives, imo & I have a few other thoughts I've considered recently re: Trump's intent that day, (e.g. he wanted debate in Congress about what he thought was illegitimate processes...right or wrong...and shutting down it all down via protest didn't help him).

I don't see how to spin this (and things like gov't records being deleted when they absolutely shouldn't have been) about the J6 Committee and how anybody can trust anything from that process.

Thoughts? (about the Nat'l Guard request, mostly)
Government records related to the J6 committee weren’t deleted.

The topic of the 10k troops has been explored in detail. Chris Miller said publicly multiple times that Trump ordered troops and then under oath acknowledged that he didn’t.

Liz Chaney replied directly to Mark Levin and the article he wrote.

Trump could have directed his people to go home and he waited until over three hours after the protest turned into an attack before doing it. That’s evidence of intent that’s very difficult to refute.

Reactions: shonuff253
Do you think I would make that post w/o evidence or links? I'm not pulling it out of my derriere 😂

1. Kevin McCarthy sent a letter to the on J6 Committee reminding them they are required to “preserve all records” related to their work
2. Nine months later, Reps investigating the committee noted that they failed to comply with House rules
3. Rep Barry Loudermilk noted that locating the material (as required) to review the J6 committee work was hitting dead ends:

“Nothing was indexed. There was no table of contents index. Usually when you conduct this level of investigation, you use a database system and everything is digitized, indexed. We got nothing like that,” Loudermilk said. “So it took us a long time going through it and one thing I started realizing is we don’t have anything much at all from (them)."

(as an aside, it should be noted that Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson admitted the Committee didn’t actually review surveillance video)

4. Loudermilk said his committee was only given 2.5 terabytes of data, contrary to Thompson’s initial claim the Select Committee handed over 4

5. A letter from Thompson conceded the Committee failed to maintain records that the probe was required to preserve.

Consistent with guidance from the Office of the Clerk and other authorities, the Select Committee did not archive temporary committee records that were not elevated by the Committee’s actions, such as use in hearings or official publications, or those that did not further its investigative activities

“He’s saying they decided they didn’t have to,. The more we go in the more we’re realizing that there’s things that we don’t have. We don’t have anything about security failures at the Capitol, we don’t have the videos of the depositions.”

“It is imperative that all information collected be preserved not just for institutional prerogatives but for transparency to the American people,” McCarthy wrote. “The American people have a right to know that the allegations you have made are supported by the facts and to be able to view the transcripts with an eye towards encouraged enforcement of 18 USC 1001.”

Darrell Issa threatened members who served on the J6 Committee with censure over the destruction of records.

House panel investigating Capitol riot wants access to files deleted before GOP took control

J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures

House Jan. 6 Committee Deleted Files Days Before GOP Majority in House: Report

January 6 Committee's deleted files stir controversy in Capitol

Republicans recover over 100 files deleted by Jan. 6 committee days before GOP took majority

Failed backup plan? Why have so many Jan. 6 records gone missing?

What was in the all these missing records that was worse than weathering criticism over their disappearance?

Are you sure that "government records related to the J6 committee weren’t deleted"?

Cheney's denial is both self-serving & ridiculous.

The topic of the 10k troops has been explored in detail. Chris Miller said publicly multiple times that Trump ordered troops and then under oath acknowledged that he didn’t.

Trump could have directed his people to go home and he waited until over three hours after the protest turned into an attack before doing it. That’s evidence of intent that’s very difficult to refute.

I don't think you've actually read any of they new information. Liz Cheney defending herself despite "receipts" is not a great look for her.

I'm not going to fully engage on this, but that's an oversimplification of what happened that ignores basic logic. It's also an inherently silly argument. "Directed" his people to "go home"? That ignores what was happening that day.

I literally had no idea what happened until at least 48 hrs after...my job overseas was really busy & I was not in a time zone that allowed any real-time witness of J6.

So, I ask: Why would Trump want rioters to break into the US Capitol? He wanted Congress to debate what he said was evidence of election fraud and unconstitutional election law changes. He (as has been provided) promoted 10K additional troops...that the DC mayor nixed...why would he even leave that up to her, if he was "planning" on his "people" to storm DC? Please make it make sense.

If he had actually planned for J6 Rioters to 'do an insurrection'...why would he even allow a Democrat DC Mayor to make the decision about 10K additional NG troops in the city? That's completely illogical....and I'm not even going to approach the mountain of weird or strange evidence that what happening in DC. There are things like the pipe bombs that are not being explored. Why? That seems like a pretty big deal that nobody has pursued when grandmothers are being sent to jail for decades for simply walking through a door. Why no pipe bomb arrests? They literally have stuff on tape.

Not saying "conspiracy"...but, that doesn't make any logical sense why TWO bombs were found and we have gotten ZERO follow-up or arrests about it.

...the video is too "dramatic" for my taste, but it makes the point: there were actual "debates" taking place. Trump's best hope was a legal/evidentiary attempt...NOT a stupid "assault" on Congress. That was literally what he was talking about prior to J6. It takes a lot of twisting of what happened that day to make it seem like he was promoting anything of that matter...yet, all his actions before & after was about using methods of legal action (whether you agree or disagree with them or not).

The point is that far too much information has been hidden/deleted/not shared publicly and given the amount of effort to jail/convict people that were wandering trespassers at worse....that doesn't sit right with me.

Why?

I'm the least-likely conspiracy person around. I'm just pointing out that a LOT was happening that day...a LOT has not been fully shared...and the J6 committee was a clearly partisan effort to 'shape' the narrative....plus, there is a ton of blatantly obvious issues that do not have sufficient answers (like the pipe bombs that really bother me...because they should be a HUGE story).

I'm not going to fully engage on this, but that's an oversimplification of what happened that ignores basic logic. It's also an inherently silly argument. "Directed" his people to "go home"? That ignores what was happening that day.

I literally had no idea what happened until at least 48 hrs after...my job overseas was really busy & I was not in a time zone that allowed any real-time witness of J6.

So, I ask: Why would Trump want rioters to break into the US Capitol? He wanted Congress to debate what he said was evidence of election fraud and unconstitutional election law changes. He (as has been provided) promoted 10K additional troops...that the DC mayor nixed...why would he even leave that up to her, if he was "planning" on his "people" to storm DC? Please make it make sense.

If he had actually planned for J6 Rioters to 'do an insurrection'...why would he even allow a Democrat DC Mayor to make the decision about 10K additional NG troops in the city? That's completely illogical....and I'm not even going to approach the mountain of weird or strange evidence that what happening in DC. There are things like the pipe bombs that are not being explored. Why? That seems like a pretty big deal that nobody has pursued when grandmothers are being sent to jail for decades for simply walking through a door. Why no pipe bomb arrests? They literally have stuff on tape.

Not saying "conspiracy"...but, that doesn't make any logical sense why TWO bombs were found and we have gotten ZERO follow-up or arrests about it.

...the video is too "dramatic" for my taste, but it makes the point: there were actual "debates" taking place. Trump's best hope was a legal/evidentiary attempt...NOT a stupid "assault" on Congress. That was literally what he was talking about prior to J6. It takes a lot of twisting of what happened that day to make it seem like he was promoting anything of that matter...yet, all his actions before & after was about using methods of legal action (whether you agree or disagree with them or not).

The point is that far too much information has been hidden/deleted/not shared publicly and given the amount of effort to jail/convict people that were wandering trespassers at worse....that doesn't sit right with me.

Why?

I'm the least-likely conspiracy person around. I'm just pointing out that a LOT was happening that day...a LOT has not been fully shared...and the J6 committee was a clearly partisan effort to 'shape' the narrative....plus, there is a ton of blatantly obvious issues that do not have sufficient answers (like the pipe bombs that really bother me...because they should be a HUGE story).

The whole narrative about Jan 6 is ridiculous and I've said it since Day 1.

This wasn't a serious effort to overthrow the government, or stop the peaceful transfer of power, etc.

You don't take over the government, without even brining a sack lunch.

It was a demonstration that got way out of hand, not a legitimate threat to democracy

I know you really don’t want to see it. But the new information out there doesn’t make the investigation look so honest and transparent. Which seemed like a circus the whole time. Several contradicting statements and actions happened that day. Weird unexplained things. Now they have destroyed evidence of interviews. Suppressing things that weren’t good for their side of the story. This is where we are now with July 6th. Maybe if we vote Biden back into Congress instead of President as he most recently asked. He forgot he was running for president. That isn’t a big thing. If this does happen, he can get to the bottom of what really happened on July 6th.

Word games. She said Trump didn't order the troops but it damn sure looks like his admin offered them to the DC mayor and to the house sgt at arms.

Why?

Your first four paragraphs are what has bothered me from the jump. There was a big leak of testimony that Trump punched a secret service guy to take control of his car. He wanted to be with his people. That term again. Why in the hell if he was planning this whole thing would he not have planned to be over there already. Having all those folks stroke his ego. How would he not have already known what was going to happen. Why the need to punch anyone. Or commandeer his vehicle. They leaked this thinking it was a bombshell against Trump. I found it as complete proof otherwise. Also, Why the tour for the guy on the domestic terrorist watch list. In a Vikings suit no less. Literally showing him where to go. That is just strange. That day was an awful day for the country. I don’t deny that. But it is up there for unexplained happenings.

Last edited:
Do you think I would make that post w/o evidence or links? I'm not pulling it out of my derriere 😂

1. Kevin McCarthy sent a letter to the on J6 Committee reminding them they are required to “preserve all records” related to their work
2. Nine months later, Reps investigating the committee noted that they failed to comply with House rules
3. Rep Barry Loudermilk noted that locating the material (as required) to review the J6 committee work was hitting dead ends:

“Nothing was indexed. There was no table of contents index. Usually when you conduct this level of investigation, you use a database system and everything is digitized, indexed. We got nothing like that,” Loudermilk said. “So it took us a long time going through it and one thing I started realizing is we don’t have anything much at all from (them)."

(as an aside, it should be noted that Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson admitted the Committee didn’t actually review surveillance video)

4. Loudermilk said his committee was only given 2.5 terabytes of data, contrary to Thompson’s initial claim the Select Committee handed over 4

5. A letter from Thompson conceded the Committee failed to maintain records that the probe was required to preserve.

“He’s saying they decided they didn’t have to,. The more we go in the more we’re realizing that there’s things that we don’t have. We don’t have anything about security failures at the Capitol, we don’t have the videos of the depositions.”

“It is imperative that all information collected be preserved not just for institutional prerogatives but for transparency to the American people,” McCarthy wrote. “The American people have a right to know that the allegations you have made are supported by the facts and to be able to view the transcripts with an eye towards encouraged enforcement of 18 USC 1001.”

Darrell Issa threatened members who served on the J6 Committee with censure over the destruction of records.

House panel investigating Capitol riot wants access to files deleted before GOP took control

J6 Committee failed to preserve records, has no data on Capitol Hill security failures

House Jan. 6 Committee Deleted Files Days Before GOP Majority in House: Report

January 6 Committee's deleted files stir controversy in Capitol

Republicans recover over 100 files deleted by Jan. 6 committee days before GOP took majority

Failed backup plan? Why have so many Jan. 6 records gone missing?

Are you sure that "government records related to the J6 committee weren’t deleted"?

Cheney's denial is both self-serving & ridiculous.

I don't think you've actually read any of they new information. Liz Cheney defending herself despite "receipts" is not a great look for her.

Properly replying to your posts requires real commitment. Kudos for that.

Let me start by pointing out that any mischaracterization of Trump's role in J6 or any shortcomings of the J6 Committee can and will be addressed in the two criminal trials, assuming Trump is not successful in his efforts to prevent them from ever occurring. As I've said before, the fact that Trump is all in on the presidential immunity defense tells a lot about his guilt regarding the charges.

So back to your post.

Any of the supposed “preparation” much less the activation of the DC National Guard had to go through acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller.

Here is his memo of Jan 4th clearing stating his role in deploying the National Guard.

Despite repeatedly lying in TV interviews on this topic, here is Miller testifying under oath that no extensive preparation was made and no order to deploy came from the WH.

Here he is lying. Not shading or spinning the truth, just straight up lying.

And here is the audio of his testimony.

So Ornato can testify that he heard a discussion about preparing 10k guard troops, but the person who would actually be responsible for making it happen says he never received that order or had the conversation.

And I can point to the bias of your various articles by their repeated suggestion that Ornato's testimony is "exonerating". One person testifying that he overheard a conversation is in no way exonerating, particularly given the facts I shared about Chris Miller above and all of the public information available on the topic.

Regarding Loudermilk, I am not inclined to take anything he says at face value. He's an election fraud conspiracist and loyal MAGA, so I'll reserve the right to readdress the topic of J6 committee documents once there is more information.

Why?

The whole narrative about Jan 6 is ridiculous and I've said it since Day 1.

This wasn't a serious effort to overthrow the government, or stop the peaceful transfer of power, etc.

You don't take over the government, without even brining a sack lunch.

It was a demonstration that got way out of hand, not a legitimate threat to democracy
  • Trump started lying about election fraud months before the election. He had zero evidence of election fraud at the time, during and just after the election, in the lead up to J6 or today, as the lies continue.
  • Trump called his followers to help "save the country" in DC on J6, the day of certification, and he goaded that group and his other followers in the lead up to J6 with lie after lie about fraud and the Dems "stealing the country". Trump announces the January 6 rally on Twitter, stating: "Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"[89][90]
  • While Trump was lying about fraud, Bill Barr refused to contribute to the chaos and made a public pronouncement that the DOJ had no evidence of election fraud. Barr then resigned.
  • The senior leadership of the DOJ all threatened to resign when Trump attempted to install environmental lawyer and compliant loyalist Jeffry Clarke as the acting AG. Clarke is currently under indictment for his role in attempting to overturn the election.
  • John Eastman and Kenneth Chesebro and others devised the plan of throwing certification into chaos and submitting fake Trump electors in an effort to stop certification.
  • Following the results of the 2020 United States presidential election, an obstruction scheme was devised by outgoing 45th U.S. president Donald Trump and his allies in seven states: Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, Nevada, and New Mexico. The goal of this scheme was to create and submit fraudulent certificates of ascertainment that falsely asserted Trump had won the electoral college vote in those states1. Here are the key points of the fake elector plot:
    1. Objective:
      • The intent of the scheme was to pass the fraudulent certificates to then-Vice President Mike Pence during the congressional certification on January 6, 2021.
      • The hope was that Pence would count these fake electors’ votes instead of the authentic certificates, thereby overturning Joe Biden’s victory.
    2. Legal Theory:
      • The scheme was based on a fringe legal theory outlined by Trump attorney John Eastman in the Eastman memos.
      • These memos claimed that the vice president had constitutional discretion to swap official electors with an alternate slate during the certification process, potentially changing the outcome of the electoral college vote and the overall winner of the presidential race.
      • This theory came to be known as the "Pence Card"1.
    3. Coordination and Recruitment:
    4. Pressure and Attempts:
    5. Investigations and Indictments:
  • Trump's efforts to pressure Pence into "doing the right thing" to block certification was Plan A. I believe the rally and the protesters were part of the effort to "encourage" Pence to block certification and to submit the fake electors. Trump and team did not know Pence's intentions until 1:02 p.m.
  • 1:02 p.m.: Pence refuses to go along with Trump's plan to pick and choose electors, and tweets a letter[207] stating in part,
    It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not.
  • How do I know the purpose of the protestors was the pressure Pence and republicans to go along with the plan? Because of how Trump ended his speech at the rally.
  • 1:10 p.m.: Trump ends his speech by urging his supporters to march upon the Capitol Building:[209][181][210][211]
    If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore....We're going to try and give them [Republicans] the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country...The Democrats are hopeless—they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
  • I have raised the issue of Trump's lack of effort to stop the riot. He waited over three hours before telling people to go home. But here is a tweet that was later deleted, that not only doesn't attempt to calm the situation, but it was also intended to make it worse.
  • 2:24 p.m: President Trump tweets "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"[165] This is over ninety minutes after the first violence started.
  • Ashli Babbit was shot at 2:44 p.m., and Trump didn't release his video asking his people, carrying his flags, who came from his rally, to leave the Capitol until 4:17 p.m. That same video also praised the great patriots who stormed the Capitol, something Trump continues to do to this day, along with the promises of pardons.
  • And if you are concerned about deleted records, I bet you are very curious about the absence of WH records between 1:25 p.m. and 4:03 p.m. And of course, the fact that the Secret Service deleted all relevant texts.
  • There is an ongoing criminal investigation into the circumstances surrounding the destruction of Secret Service text messages related to the events of January 6, 2021. Here are the key details:
I could go on for hours and actually had to edit this to make it a tolerable length.

So again, given Trump's and his supporter's proclamations of innocence, let's get these trials underway, let's get people testifying under threat of perjury, and let's get Trump cleared or not. We all deserve some clarity before the election in November.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT