ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Let's talk about some BRAVES baseball from CORTEZ FLA. STRIDER is your opening day STARTER!

Been down in Cortez here for a few days now and wow is hot as piss down here. Was at the game yesterday and the car read 93 degrees and now this morning it's 58 lol.
Great little hidden spot next to Bradenton. Went to IMG yesterday after the game and I new they would not let us on campus but tried anyway. Kids were disappointed.
Now lets talk some Braves before next Thursday hits.
If you have never been to spring training for any team its a must for a true sports fan. lifelong Braves fan and this is my second year in a row seeing Northport and the Braves down here.
Went to the redsox and Braves Sunday in northport (braves headqrts for spring ball. 50 miles south of Bradenton about.
Beautiful complex, massive with a stadium that is the best out here for spring ball. They do keep fans relatively away from players. The configuration of the stadium is not like others here. Hard to get signed things for the kids
Now I know I am preaching to the choir but baseball players are massive these days. We sat 2nd row yesterday for the rays game and while acuna is not very tall he is wide and thick(no homo) he mos def has been hitting the weights , his swing is beautiful
riley is massive 6-3 235 does not do him justice, \
micheal harris is huge and can run big time
son got to talk with aj minter and that was cool, he is a good size fella also
got to see max fried and lopez warm-up before their starts. Do folks realize how much they throw before they take the mound? crazy watching them do all these exercises then pitch 6 innings
sal fasano is tha man, fun with kids and is the best catching coach in the league
Erick abreu is another old timer on the staff, cool cat
I yelled snits name after the loss yesterday and he gave me the old thumbs up lol, he is in rare form already, told a rookie out loud nice fcking hit young man lol
well be back soon with more

Let's support Unite Georgia. Not sure if the news of this event has reached the Dawgvent yet, but....

here you go. The guy that first had the vision for this event is Josh Moran, former WR for the Dawgs and current UGA law school student. A few months ago, when he saw the impact this type of event had on a lot of students at Auburn, he began the effort to bring it to Athens. He teamed up with his friend and old teammate, Jake Camarda. They really pushed hard to get the university to allow this event to happen and they have pulled it off. They secured Stegeman, got the speakers and the music talent and they're working on the last details now. They expect 10K students to attend. They've almost met the fundraising requirements needed for this, but need about $25K more to wrap it up. It would be great if we could help them get that taken care of. Given the tragedies of a month ago at our beloved school, this event couldn't come at a more important time. So, any amounts you guys are able to contribute will help these Dawgs with their final fundraising push to Unite UGA and impact lives. It is tax deductible. And there's also a link below to get signed up. UGA students get priority through 3/24 and then it will open up for students from other campuses.

Go Dawgs!

Help fund UGA Unite

Click here to attend Unite UGA

Jake Fromm doing his part

Login to view embedded media

Good Morning Dawg Nation

Don't look now but the Basketball Dawgs won a post-season game!! I sure was happy to see that...don't get me wrong I'm not expecting a crazy run but I know it has to feel good for them. Maybe it will help get that monkey off their back, so to speak. A win is a win and I'll take it!

The Diamond Dawgs crushed Wofford and take on Bama this weekend. Hoping they take the series like the Lady Dawgs did!

Woke up thinking about Jessica and Ricky @lifedawg Hope all is well with them. Happy to see some positive updates with the crew too...Celtic, Iverwig and Boost!!

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

NonDawg Masters 2024

Going to the Masters this year all 4 days with several co-workers. Most of the guys are single, and are looking for kind of the best recs for getting out in the evening and mixing it up with some (hopefully) attractive females. Aside from Masters week, Augusta would not be somewhere I would recommend for "scenery". However, just wondered if you guys have been recently and would recommend any specific areas/bars etc.

Thank you all! And GO DAWGS!

UPDATE *****Tuesday Practice Report***** UPDATED with FIVE sets of notes

Afternoon all.
Myself and the rest of the staff, along with other reporters, were able to spend approximately 15 minutes watching practice.
Tons more energy in full pads than last week when we watched the team in shorts.

Here's what I saw:

...The first team offensive line remains the same - LT Earnest Greene Jr., LG Micah Morris, C Jared Wilson, RG Tate Ratledge and RT Xavier Truss.
Did check out the freshmen; Coach Smart was right. Guys are MUCH leaner than when they first arrived. It's crazy what strength coach Scott Sinclair can do to help those guys.R
...Trevor Etienne continues to rep as the No. 1 back. No shock there. Who impresses me though is Roderick Robinson. If he's 240 pounds (which I'm not doubling), it's a chiseled 240. He looks in excellent shape.
...Somebody else who is in great shape is Jordan Hall. Freshman DE Joseph Jonah-Ajonye also jumped out.
...As y'all probably saw by the pictures last week, Chaz Chambliss is definitely leaner.
...Redshirt freshman DB Chris Peal was in a black, non-contact jersey.
...7 on 7 drills saw Oscar Delp, Arian Smith, Dominic Lovett, and Dillon Bell lineup with the first group of receivers; Second group was Lawson Luckie, Anthony Evans III, RaRa Thomas and Tyler Williams.
...Saw former Bulldog QB David Greene at practice.
...OLB Damon Wilson looks much more confident.

Much more to come...

JED MAY

I spent the media viewing period looking at quarterbacks and running backs.

It wasn't the best day for freshman Ryan Puglisi. During routes on air, he threw to the wrong guy on one rep and then missed Sacovie White on the next one. He did bounce back on the next rep by delivering a perfect deep ball to Cole Speer.

Arian Smith had some good reps during some perimeter blocking work. It could just be my imagination, but he looks bigger to me.

London Humphreys was called on to go again during the same blocking drill. I missed what he did the first time, but on the redo he did a good job.

During the next drill, the receivers dipped around a dummy and ran speed outs. James Coley told Tyler Williams to keep his turns tight during that drill. Dillon Bell, meanwhile, had a drop, although the pass did look to be a bit behind him. Bell did rebound with a nice toe-tap grab in the back of the end zone during red zone routes on air.

Radi said this the other day too, but Colbie Young is HUGE. Michael Jackson is a good-sized guy as well.

At one point, Kirby Smart called out "Ant" (presumably Anthony Evans) for not hitting the speeds he wants. He told Evans he knows 11-year-olds who can post better speeds than he was.

Overall, the receiver/tight end rotations looked as follows:

A. Smith, Delp, Lovett, Bell

Thomas, Luckie, Evans, T. Williams

Humphreys, Heinrich, S. White, Young

LANCE MCCURLEY

• Today, was the first day for Georgia’s players in pads and they were hitting. The first thing I saw was Troy Browles bring redshirt sophomore and walk-on, Brandon Mathis, to the ground.
  • Also, in the first few minutes, Kirby Smart yelled at Mykel Williams several times, but I couldn’t hear the context. I also heard Smart call Julian Humphrey and David Daniel “soft as toilet paper.” I’m assuming he meant to call them “Charmin soft.” Smart was also calling out a few of his assistants, including Travaris Robinson and Stacey Searels for not being intense.
  • While focusing on the offensive line, Searels emphasized the importance of “Bloody Tuesdays” to the newcomers, including Nyier Daniels, Marques Easley, and Daniel Calhoun.
  • Dash listed the first-team offensive line above, but I got one of the backup rotations: Daniel Calhoun, Malachi Toliver, Drew Bobo, Michael Uini, and Nick Reeves (walk-on). Another group was Bobo, Dylan Fairchild, Monroe Freeling, Nyier Daniels, and **was not Bo Hughley**. (I miswrote the number.). Jamal Merriweather rotated in with each of the groups mentioned above once.
  • The tight ends moved over to work with Todd Hartley, Brandon Streeter, and newly hired assistant Mark Johnson, whose dad, David Johnson, was the tight ends coach under Mark Richt. Hartley had the guys running, stopping on a dime, and catching a pass before running through a dummy held by Streeter. He was telling them it was important to catch the ball on a certain side of their body, tuck it tight, and don’t fumble when contact is made with the dummy.
  • The order for tight ends was Oscar Delp, Lawson Luckie, Colton Heinrich, Will Taylor, Patrick Hester, and David Lalaian. Freshman Jaden Reddell was absent dealing with an injury.
  • Hartley complimented Luckie a few times, and Heinrich caught grief for dropping a pass. I was impressed with the size of Lalaian, who is a walk-on from nearby Monroe Area High School.

PATRICK GARBIN

There was lots of energy today and the coaches seemed much more vocal than when we observed last week.

Observing the inside linebackers, Troy Bowles made great hits on back-to-back reps during the first drill. Earlier in the day, Coach Smart had mentioned what a good spring Bowles was having. Also, you couldn’t help but to notice early enrollees Chris Cole (No. 18) and Justin Williams (No. 19). Williams laid a real thud on a ballcarrier. Cole is listed at 6-foot-3, 220 pounds, but seems bigger to me.

Inside the indoor facility, Kirby Smart really took to the mic. After a drill, Smart got onto a few defensive assistants, particularly Travaris Robinson. Under Robinson’s instruction, the safeties/stars rotated in the following order: Dan JacksonDavid Daniel-SisavanhJoenel AgueroJaCorey ThomasKJ BoldenJake PopeKyron JonesJustyn Rhett. Robinson kept repeating what sounded like, “I want a hat in hand.”

Jackson and Daniel-Sisavanh were really flying around. Daniel-Sisavanh also made a couple of nice stops during the earlier tackling drill, including one assisted by early enrollees Bolden and Ellis Robinson.

In a type of pursuit drill, Smart instructed the ball carriers, “If you get the ball, run like Forrest Gump! Run! And do not stop!”

Redshirt freshman cornerback Chris Peal was wearing a black no-contact jersey. I watched Peal for a couple of reps and he didn’t seem to be slowed down for whatever reason.

RADI NABULSI

Kirby was yelling at the O-line telling them to get their butts in gear and demanding to know, "What is your point of emphasis today?!?" Earlier in the day SMart had sais they work on giving the guys small goals each day for them to work on since the overall picture of needed improvements is too daunting.

The first drill we saw was blocking and tackling on the perimeter.
Roderick Robinson was being chased by CJ Allen, David Daniloe and Daylen Everette. Looked like three dogs finally catching a Buick. They all tried to strip the ball from him.
Cole Speer missed a block on Everette.
Andrew Paul looks like a load at running back. He's listed at 5-11, 218 pounds but seemed bigger.
Wideout London Humphreys faced off against freshman cornerback Ellis Robinson. I'd give that round to London.
Humphreys then had to block defensive back Daniel Harris, Harris couldn't get off the block.
Smart was emploring his backs in these drills to "run the ball." He didn't feel they were going hard enough. Pretty sure that was not during a Robinson or Paul rep.
Linebacker Jalon Walker got the best of freshman tight end Patrick Hester to get top Izayah Reeves.
Smart made Mykell Williams repeat the drill.
Roderick Robinson stiff-armed Ellis Robinson into the grass. Welcome to Georgia, Mr. Five-Star.
In a battle that got a lot of oohs and ahhs, Arians Smith took on Daniel Harris (who looks bigger than last year but was already 6-2). The speedy Smith won that battle through tenacity. Maybe he is rounding out his game? Kirby went crazy.
Speer did a good job on Daylen Everette but the back took to long to get there.
Dominic Lovett faced off against freshman defensive back KJ Bolden and Dom stuck his helmet right in Bolden's chest plate. "Welcome to college, Mr. All-Everything."

The defensive linemen were doing a pursuit drill. It was madness as they go so fast it was tough to see who went each time. Basically, they lined up and then a pass was thrown to the flats. They all, and I mean all, had to chase the receiver down the sideline. Kirby had the GPS speed numbers being monitored in real-time and was calling out "loafs". We talk a lot about how Georgia swarms the ball carrier. This was that drill where even the zero techniques had to get their butts down the field. "I need the GPS numbers. If we don't get 85% we are coming back." That was followed shortly by, "CJ Allen, 89 percent."

- Mykell Williams, Nazir Stackhouse, Damon Wilson, Daylen Everette, and KJ Bolden repped together. Bolden with the ones?
- Jordan Hall, Warren Brinson, Chaz Chambliss, and David Daniel made up another line.
- Hall, Quntavious Johnson, Joenel Aguero, and Kyron Jones repped together.
- Christen Miller, Jamaal Jarrett, 96? and Justin Williams went together.
- Freshmen Jordan Thomas, Nnamdi Ogboko, Quintavious Johnson, Chirs Cole and Ellis Robinson were all in the same rep group. Jake Pope was also a part of that rep. Kirby called Thomas for a loaf. "Aw naw Jordan that is a loaf. JT, that is a loaf. I got GPS over here buddy. Science don't lie. Gravity is real."
- Joseph Jonah-Ajonye, Xavier McLeod, Gabe Harris, Sam Shurtleff, and Ondre Evans went next. Harris received praise from Smart for his rep.

Smart: "What is Bowles doing? What is Bowles doing? Turn around!"

Kirby then addressed his coaches saying "Oh my god. Fifteen coaches. Not one of you full-time coaches are doing $&*!. TRob, Donte, all are doing $&*!."

Also Kirby: "If you get the ball, don't stop. Just run like Forrest Gump. Run like Forrest Gump. DO not turn and stop"

At cornerback, sophomore Daniel Harris was going first in the rotation, followed by Daylen Everette and Julian Humphrey. Peal and Robinson appeared to follow the trio. During the final drill, Everette looked especially good, making impressive back-to-back grabs of balls thrown by staffers.

My female barber

I think has a crush on me . She rubs my neck and runs her nails through my hair and down to my neck . Then looks at me and winks at me . I get a two guard and she said well if you get a three or four I will see you more often.

She’s probably 55 same age as the blushing bride but she been very flirting with me the last two times .

Should I change places or should I just enjoy the attention?

More "Bidenomics"

Lets look at this guvmint logic:

1. Block a critical pipeline to help US oil producers in 2021. Add more mandates on fuel and deny any new oil drilling.
2. Biden demands OPEC produce more oil in August '21 and they laughed in derision.
3. Feb 2022. Start a war with Russia and sanction Russian oil, which forces oil up to $95/b
4. Throughout 2022, sell off the oil reserve for political reasons in an election year (and to try and keep a lid on inflation)
5. WH announces in Oct 2022 they desire to refill the reserve @ $67-72/B
6. Continue draining the reserve through 2023
7. March 2024 - announce they plan to resume buying oil to refill the reserve, with oil headed to $90k+ barrel. Currently $83 and climbing. After they missed out on buying oil at $68-$72/B, where it was in late December of 2023 and January 2024.

Oops.
Government math like this is how you end up 36 trillion in debt.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-...stock-Strategic-Oil-Reserves-by-Year-End.html
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ty-encourage-production-and-bring-down-costs/
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT