ADVERTISEMENT

“we will burn down this system”....

I would be more sympathetic to the BLM movement if their title matched their mission. How much of their time, effort, and money has been focused on the thousands of black lives lost yearly from any cause other than at the hands of white police? Any cause?
I believe with all of my being that black lives matter just as much as mine does to our creator. However, this “movement” isn’t about justice or equality at all.

I would be more sympathetic to the BLM movement if their title matched their mission. How much of their time, effort, and money has been focused on the thousands of black lives lost yearly from any cause other than at the hands of white police? Any cause?
I believe with all of my being that black lives matter just as much as mine does to our creator. However, this “movement” isn’t about justice or equality at all.
Your last line said it, it's not about race or justice. Just Marxism...

You have a couple on this board who would (and do) gladly choose Marxism over Trump. That’s what this election is about to me. Sleepy will have a Marxist running mate. He’s just a Trojan Horse to get who they REALLY want in. He won’t make it 6 months in charge...

I will never vote for Biden or Trump. Just like last election, the options make want to puke.

not sure if this has been talked about. not always on here & scrolled back and didn’t see it. wonder how some of these donors feel about this:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...m_if_country_doesnt_give_us_what_we_want.html

my guess is, some are just scared and giving in....buying security.
Yet people lose jobs and are blackballed for condemning BLM. You’re entitled to the most radical of positions without scrutiny as long as it’s promoted under the guise of BLM.

Yet people lose jobs and are blackballed for condemning BLM. You’re entitled to the most radical of positions without scrutiny as long as it’s promoted under the guise of BLM.
Corporate America is firing employees left & right for speaking out against BLM. Corporate America is funding BLM with HUNDREDS of millions of dollars. BLM is, in turn, donating that money to "ActBlue" Political Action Committee, which is funding DEM candidates campaigns, and DEM-positive ads.

In other words, Corporate America is ejaculating money like crazy to remove the President of the United States from office. Let that sink in.

Dont forget....not a single S&P500 CEO publicly supported Donald Trump for President in the last election. None are now, either.
And every living ex-President is now supporting Joe Biden. Both Parties.
And almost every PUB candidate for President in 2016 is now fighting against his re-election. PUB CANDIDATES supporting Joe Biden, and his high tax rates, and massive government bureaucracy.

You people are getting played. Wake up.
The Swamp hates you, and wants you to die.
The Swamp hates you.

Corporate America is firing employees left & right for speaking out against BLM. Corporate America is funding BLM with HUNDREDS of millions of dollars. BLM is, in turn, donating that money to "ActBlue" Political Action Committee, which is funding DEM candidates campaigns, and DEM-positive ads.

In other words, Corporate America is ejaculating money like crazy to remove the President of the United States from office. Let that sink in.

Dont forget....not a single S&P500 CEO publicly supported Donald Trump for President in the last election. None are now, either.
And every living ex-President is now supporting Joe Biden. Both Parties.
And almost every PUB candidate for President in 2016 is now fighting against his re-election. PUB CANDIDATES supporting Joe Biden, and his high tax rates, and massive government bureaucracy.

You people are getting played. Wake up.
The Swamp hates you, and wants you to die.
The Swamp hates you.
I have no job to lose, but these leftist lunatics could destroy my retirement savings which I worked hard for. They could dilute my health care, make my supplemental diluted and incredibly expensive to the benefit of people who never worked.
I am taking steps to protect against this to the best of my abilities, but it is just guessing regarding what will work.
F*** these people. I hope they end up eating their cats and each other.
It’s hard for older people to watch what they’re doing.

I have no job to lose, but these leftist lunatics could destroy my retirement savings which I worked hard for. They could dilute my health care, make my supplemental diluted and incredibly expensive to the benefit of people who never worked.
I am taking steps to protect against this to the best of my abilities, but it is just guessing regarding what will work.
F*** these people. I hope they end up eating their cats and each other.
It’s hard for older people to watch what they’re doing.

I think the older folks that support commie/leftist dems , are probably of the old hippie mentality . You would think over the years they would realize that it will destroy our way of life !

Unfortunately, freedom of speech only means you will not be arrested or killed in most cases. Exercising freedom of speech and expression when you have a job is at your own risk. I don't agree with this but as a teacher, it's been this way for as long as I've been teaching.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I think the older folks that support commie/leftist dems , are probably of the old hippie mentality . You would think over the years they would realize that it will destroy our way of life !
Agree, they use these tree-huggers and soft parents from the older baby-boomers generation to platform their radical concepts. I'm a Baby-Boomer but I'm old enough to recall how disgusted it made me seeing hordes of teenagers/young adults sitting around smoking dope and not working or supporting their community/country. They are bums.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT