ADVERTISEMENT

But but but he's Hitler

I hold the MSM and certain Dems Biden, Pelosi, Adam Shit etc for the constant lies and divisive behavior. They are as responsible as the guy who pulled the trigger imo. And Biden said rhetoric needs to cool and next sentence starts spouting the same negative lies about Trump. I seriously hate that man. He is a disgusting traitor who will never get the punishment he and his family deserve for what they have done to the nation. They all should be in jail along with Majorkas and others.
As someone from the Scranton area, seeing signs for President Joe Biden Expressway off I-81 is nauseating. By most accounts, he's been a shady person most of his adult life & has intentionally or (been the puppet fall guy for unknown ppl behind the scenes) done serious harm to America & it's outlook since 2021

Reactions: cherrydawg
Trump is not Hitler. But he certainly enjoys singing from his and Mussolini's song book. But no Trump is not Hitler and I don't expect him to invade Poland if he is sadly reelected.
Posts to likes ratio checks outs…

giphy.gif

A lot of people responsible for the rhetoric that led to Saturday.

But the snowflake doesn't blame itself for the acalanche

What they say publicly vs how they really feel are often polar opposite
But sooo many are fooled by the misinformation they are fed. Just look at the libs of chat. They are all packing up because democracy is about to end per their leaders and propagandist.

Funny, how they don’t worry about how the country is being destroyed by their leaders but hyperventilate about a few unarmed grandmas are going to take us down. They are, however, in lock step with such ungreat Americans as Whoopi, the Joey twins and Joe Scarborough. Lmbo.

If Trump could just be 1/10 of the man the left thinks he is he’d be the greatest leader since Caesar

Probably even more so the opposite of what you are saying. The difference between stealing and attempting to steal.
Is contesting the election (something that happens all the time) & questioning reports to be substantiated of widespread voter fraud & misallocated votes actually attempting to steal an election or is just making sure you truly did lose?

Is contesting the election (something that happens all the time) & questioning reports to be substantiated of widespread voter fraud & misallocated votes actually attempting to steal an election or is just making sure you truly did lose?
If you are interested, this does a good job of detailing the difference between what you described, which is entirely legal, and what Trump is accused of doing, which is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT