ADVERTISEMENT

Bwahaha! FBI raided Orange Man's home

And there are hundreds of others.

I cannot help that the pubs did not have the gonads to go after her. That is the problem. Dims pull this crap like they have with Trump and the pubs just bend over and take it. You libs can all deny the double standard all you want. The truth is to do so either makes you an idiot or a liar. You can laugh you can avoid the exact question which your answer did, you can all continue your stupid circle jerk celebrating the destruction of America. I hope and pray voters rid the country of the dim party for years to come, if not, I hope and pray you all reap what you have sown to the maximum.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg and kckd
you know, I know you guys will do and say anything no matter how ridiculous to defame a pub and to protect a lying piece of crap dim but all fair minded people see the fools you are making yourselves out to be.
You especially go on and on about us being a country of laws. What she did was also against the law. Further, it was proven she had classified documents but no raid. One last thing. Have they said the raid found Illegal documents? So. We know killary has broken the law a number of times including having classified material on an unsecured personal server yet NO RAID! They let her and her minions destroy emails, “wipe servers” and take hammers to phones that were supposed to be turned over. I see nothing different other than y’all are a bunch of giggling winking little boys when your party is dead guilty yet all y’all have on Trump is the made up Russia crap paid for by by your love interest. You guys don’t have a fair or honest or un biased bone in your bodies. Y’all don’t deserve to live in this country. If your side had anything Trump would be in prison or will be. Y’all been trying for 6 years now with the help of a propaganda media. Yet the man still walks free. Even the dim Ag of NY has been trying for 2 yrs. If the same effort were put toward Brandon hunter and killary they would all 3 be in prison.

Hopefully this will get the sorry unioarty pubs angry and they will start acting like your nazi party.

you know, I know you guys will do and say anything no matter how ridiculous to defame a pub and to protect a lying piece of crap dim but all fair minded people see the fools you are making yourselves out to be.
You especially go on and on about us being a country of laws. What she did was also against the law. Further, it was proven she had classified documents but no raid. One last thing. Have they said the raid found Illegal documents? So. We know killary has broken the law a number of times including having classified material on an unsecured personal server yet NO RAID! They let her and her minions destroy emails, “wipe servers” and take hammers to phones that were supposed to be turned over. I see nothing different other than y’all are a bunch of giggling winking little boys when your party is dead guilty yet all y’all have on Trump is the made up Russia crap paid for by by your love interest. You guys don’t have a fair or honest or un biased bone in your bodies. Y’all don’t deserve to live in this country. If your side had anything Trump would be in prison or will be. Y’all been trying for 6 years now with the help of a propaganda media. Yet the man still walks free. Even the dim Ag of NY has been trying for 2 yrs. If the same effort were put toward Brandon hunter and killary they would all 3 be in prison.

Hopefully this will get the sorry unioarty pubs angry and they will start acting like your nazi party.
So you are against what Hillary did, but you are totally cool with what Trump did, because it’s no worse than what Hillary did? I’d ask you if you see the logical inconsistencies in the position but it’s obvious you can’t.

For the record, I’m against what Hillary did AND against what Trump appears to have done. If Trump was asked to return classified items that weren’t his and he only returned half of them and the FBI gave him another year to comply, they were entirely justified to go get the documents Monday.

So you are against what Hillary did, but you are totally cool with what Trump did, because it’s no worse than what Hillary did? I’d ask you if you see the logical inconsistencies in the position but it’s obvious you can’t.

For the record, I’m against what Hillary did AND against what Trump appears to have done. If Trump was asked to return classified items that weren’t his and he only returned half of them and the FBI gave him another year to comply, they were entirely justified to go get the documents Monday.
Now that they have them, they should be happy and not charge Trump like they did not Hillary. Right?

The point is could it be they really don’t give a rip about the documents but only desperately seek a means to disqualify Trump from running? Which, btw, Jonathan Turley, a constitutional lawyer, says should not survive a constitutional challenge; as if the democrat stasi gives a rip about that rag.

Now that they have them, they should be happy and not charge Trump like they did not Hillary. Right?

The point is could it be they really don’t give a rip about the documents but only desperately seek a means to disqualify Trump from running? Which, btw, Jonathan Turley, a constitutional lawyer, says should not survive a constitutional challenge; as if the democrat stasi gives a rip about that rag.
The law that significantly increased the penalties for mishandling classified material was signed by Trump in 2018. Oops.

Jonathan Turley is a hack and has been wrong about a lot the last four yes. I wouldn’t expect him to start being right now.

The law that significantly increased the penalties for mishandling classified material was signed by Trump in 2018. Oops.

Jonathan Turley is a hack and has been wrong about a lot the last four yes. I wouldn’t expect him to start being right now.

You told us yesterday that Trump appointed the federal magistrate that signed the search warrant. Punctuated with the same “Oops.” Oops.

well, it's possible they won't charge him, but State Dept found any classified materials that went thru Hillary's server were unintentional.

You told us yesterday that Trump appointed the federal magistrate that signed the search warrant. Punctuated with the same “Oops.” Oops.
And acknowledged I was wrong yesterday. I'm not wrong about the law Trump signed in 2018 that made mishandling classified material a felony under far more circumstances.

Reactions: celticdawg

See this is why libs can't keep up.. I have never said I was for what trump did. In fact, I don't know what Trump did for sure, they haven't and most likely won't release the warrant for sometime. If Trump broke the law fine, treat him exactly like they treated killary Thats the diff here. You libs come preaching and crying and whining about Trump while NEVER condemning the left. YOUR PARTY IS CROOKED LYING SCUM yet you are just so happy, whistling in the woods.

If you go back I have plainly said multiple times, I did not vote for trump in the primary. He was down the list, only above bush, graham, christie, and cry baby kasich. I did vote for him for pres 2 times because his polices are immeasurably better for this country and,,,, he is a gazzillion times more honest and trustworthy and pro America than anything the dims have put forward in forever. I will vote for him again against any dim. I will not vote for anti America pro abortion, pro sexualizing children candidate for either party.

Its funny you talk about me and logical inconsistencies when you are the very definition of a hypocrite in your takes. LMBO You guys are so TDS you don't even know what you have become.

Dude,,,,, you do know killary had classified documents in prohibited way... Can you explain the diff? NO you can't. There is no diff.. further we KNOW its true about killary. They have not proven a thing about Trump is just an accusation at this point. We will see. As I said treat him like they did her and we be good.... Thats not what you and dims do though, yall have a two tiered system.. Fry the ones with R's and enrich the ones with D's.

we KNOW its true about killary.
From the state department investigation:

Uncovered No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems
While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, 'the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations. Correspondence with the Secretary is inherently sensitive, and is therefore open for broad interpretation as to classification, particularly with respect to Foreign Government Information. Instances of classified information being deliberately transmitted via unclassified email were the rare exception and resulted in adjudicated security violations. There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.

From the state department investigation:

Uncovered No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems
While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, 'the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations. Correspondence with the Secretary is inherently sensitive, and is therefore open for broad interpretation as to classification, particularly with respect to Foreign Government Information. Instances of classified information being deliberately transmitted via unclassified email were the rare exception and resulted in adjudicated security violations. There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.
Yes, the state department under sec of state killary... SMH you guys will buy anything. Had she been treated as Trump is treated we wouldn't be here today. One she might be in prison, Two pubs wouldn't be as upset if the DOUBLE STANDARD TWO TIERED SYSTEM THE DIMS AND THE DEEP STATE RUN were not in place. As I said in another post. Treat everyone the same. Yall been trying to get trump for 6 freaking years with the power of the fbi, doj, dod and the media, and a state ag yet what you got NOTHING. smh.

Yes, the state department under sec of state killary... SMH you guys will buy anything. Had she been treated as Trump is treated we wouldn't be here today. One she might be in prison, Two pubs wouldn't be as upset if the DOUBLE STANDARD TWO TIERED SYSTEM THE DIMS AND THE DEEP STATE RUN were not in place. As I said in another post. Treat everyone the same. Yall been trying to get trump for 6 freaking years with the power of the fbi, doj, dod and the media, and a state ag yet what you got NOTHING. smh.
wrong. wrong. wrong.

The review began in 2016, was taken over by Trump's Department of State and the report I linked but seems to have gotten garbled was delivered in 2019. (link again: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/6499137/2019-10-17-State-Dept-to-CEG-Classified-Emails.pdf)

Reactions: willdup
Where's the insurrection gonna be this time?

Me thinks you need another class on civics. Any time you are calling a party that you think is waaaaay left Nazis, you show your ignorance.

Where's the insurrection gonna be this time?

Me thinks you need another class on civics. Any time you are calling a party that you think is waaaaay left Nazis, you show your ignorance.
Hmmmm lets see, me thinks you need more than civics. You ever taken a look at the nazi tactics. Look familiar,,, they should, you and your buddies live by them.

Hmmmm lets see, me thinks you need more than civics. You ever taken a look at the nazi tactics. Look familiar,,, they should, you and your buddies live by them.
Wife's calling, cheerydawg. Don't want you stroking out on the internetz, you've had a big day.

• Haha
wrong. wrong. wrong.

The review began in 2016, was taken over by Trump's Department of State and the report I linked but seems to have gotten garbled was delivered in 2019. (link again: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/6499137/2019-10-17-State-Dept-to-CEG-Classified-Emails.pdf)
I bet most of the people responsible for the report are long time swap dwellers. Trumps fault for not firing everyone of them. Whoever the next pub president is needs to clean house. I will say, one thing trump did not do well was hire. He listened to too many DC insiders and it cost him. He made up for it with policy though.

Killary is a dirty guilty liar that got people killed in bengazi just like brandon did in afganastan. When she made the statements about wiping her servers, "like with a cloth" they should have sited her for lying. So she has lied under oath in addition to destroying evidence under subpoena. I know you are fine with that because she is a dim but Im not. IF Trump broke the law fine. Just treat all pols the same. We are not doing that. The pubs need to get as nasty as dims for awhile.

Brother, Nazis are far right. I think you would be better served using Stalinists. I means, it's hyperbole either way. But at least it's smart hyperbole.

Wife's calling, cheerydawg. Don't want you stroking out on the internetz, you've had a big day.
no stroking out for me. I really feel sorry for your side. You are all like sheep being led to the slaughter. I do hate what you people are doing to the country. Makes me glad Im old so I don't have to see what we are going to be if dims are not stopped. Hopefully the Lord returns soon and ends this mess dims are making. Killing babies, sexualizing children, celebrating perverted sex, etc.

edit: I did have a big day. Took a golf lesson from a top 50 instructor today and it went great. Had me hitting 7 iron 150 carry with a slight draw on a 3/4 swing in a 1 hr lesson. I am very happy. When i get the muscle memory locked in and can take a full swing might get 20 more yards. Practicing for 3 weeks then going back for another lesson.

The only issue is having to type so much stuff on a phone... I have to use 1 finger so it takes time.

Last edited:
Brother, Nazis are far right. I think you would be better served using Stalinists. I means, it's hyperbole either way. But at least it's smart hyperbole.
I'm not your brother. You didn't respond to my post. Your party is acting more and more like Nazis everyday. Right left middle whatever. Check a history book. You push left wing social perversion but use nazi tactics against the other party. If you can't see that then visit an eye Dr.

I'm not your brother. You didn't respond to my post. Your party is acting more and more like Nazis everyday. Right left middle whatever. Check a history book. You push left wing social perversion but use nazi tactics against the other party. If you can't see that then visit an eye Dr.
Not my party.....bro.

Not my party.....bro.
@cherrydawg if he ever has the realization that there are people who oppose Trump and aren't democrats. It will shake his very understanding of existence.

boom-mind-blown.gif

@cherrydawg if he ever has the realization that there are people who oppose Trump and aren't democrats. It will shake his very understanding of existence.

boom-mind-blown.gif
It seems like you anti-Trumpers assume everybody who hates everything the Democrats are doing to our country are hardcore Trump supporters. So, you’re guilty of the same preconceived notions of which you accuse Cherrydawg. For instance, I hate EVERY damned thing this regime is doing to our borders, our economy, our freedoms, and our morality. I hate their cheating and their lying. If Trump is the Republican candidate I will vote for him because I believe in America First instead of the Democrats’ America Last, but four more years of the Trump circus is not what I want. What we have now is an all clown circus.

It seems like you anti-Trumpers assume everybody who hates everything the Democrats are doing to our country are hardcore Trump supporters. So, you’re guilty of the same preconceived notions of which you accuse Cherrydawg. For instance, I hate EVERY damned thing this regime is doing to our borders, our economy, our freedoms, and our morality. I hate their cheating and their lying. If Trump is the Republican candidate I will vote for him because I believe in America First instead of the Democrats’ America Last, but four more years of the Trump circus is not what I want. What we have now is an all clown circus.
You hate what they are doing, so you are more than happy to burn the whole thing down. That's the problem. Your hate for Dems outweighs your love for the US and the Constitution. The Constitution has no meaning to you if it gets in the way of your disdain for Dems. That's the problem. Trump has no policy. He insults Dems wives and family members and you all go wild. That's your soundbites. It's ugly. And it's gonna kill us in the end.

boom-mind-blown.gif
Nope, if your not for us you are against us. If you voted for brandon there is no excuse, if you voted 3rd party, same as voting brandon since no 3rd party candidate is viable, if you didn't vote, same as voting for brandon. Just like the first time I voted for Trump, I held my nose, but the alternative would be unthinkable. As I said, the only way I won't vote pub is if they get even closer to the dims than they are now. I don't vote for killing babies, sexualizing children, perverts, and tax tax tax dims. If pubs ever sink that low, i won't vote. Till then there is a clear choice and it has an R by the name.

You libs can make all the fun you want. At least I can hold my head up knowing I am not promoting the immoral perverted life the dims want for our children, nor the wholesale killing of innocent babies, nor the America hating we got to tear it down because it is systemically raciest etc crowd. A vote for the dim party is a vote for destroying this country as we know it. They even tell you so but yall are too deaf to hear.

edit: there is coming a day when you all won't be so snarky.

You hate what they are doing, so you are more than happy to burn the whole thing down. That's the problem. Your hate for Dems outweighs your love for the US and the Constitution. The Constitution has no meaning to you if it gets in the way of your disdain for Dems. That's the problem. Trump has no policy. He insults Dems wives and family members and you all go wild. That's your soundbites. It's ugly. And it's gonna kill us in the end.
You post is basskwards. The dims are the party that runs on "fundamentally changing America" The dims run all over the constitution. Did Trump leave the white house at the appointed time??? Dims have disdain for this country. I am not going to bother posting all the crap they say about the country even while making speeches in other countries. Your post shows you are easily incited by the propaganda wing of the dim party and pay no attn to what is actually happening in the world. Good grief listen to something besides msnbc will you.

Trump has no policy --- absolutely remarkably stupid statement

He insults Dems wives and family members and you all go wild. That's your soundbites. It's ugly. And it's gonna kill us in the end. Lets see,,, famous biden quotes, talking to a group of black voters, "if you vote for trump you aint black," called trump voters "chumps", calls trump voters raciest. Killary calls trump supporters "deplorable" ALL DIMS CALL PUBS RACIEST HOMOPHOBES, ISLAMAPHOBES ETC ETC ETC. You are confused about which party that has always called the other party all kinds of crap. You dims just can't take it when someone fights back with your same nasty tactics. Its very funny really. Like little girl that says bad things about someone else but then cries to mama when it is said about her.

And heck yes. I despise the immoral dim party. That party is anti-Christian, anti-God, immoral and anti-America.

I think this reflects the nihilism of the Trump era.

I don't think it will kill us, because most of us are normal and more and more are reacting against that nihilism.

As Lindsay Graham once said, "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed... and we will deserve it."

Prescient.

Reactions: kckd
It must suck to be a person of age and think this is the way the world is - to have so limited a purview.

If you think it's this bad, then you know you'll never live to see it recover.

But I promise you: it's not this bad.

Be cheery, cheerydawg!
if pubs don't win out in Nov and in 2 yrs I won't live to see it recover. What your party is doing is going to be the end of this great country. China will walk in one day and you will have to eat orange duck and live octopus every meal. Plus the nasty immoral things that are being pushed on us all and the children.

Listen marmot, I have traveled overseas numerous times. I have travelled this country a whole lot, I have been to the cesspools called NYC, Chicago, SanFran, and LA. What dims push causes moral decay, it causes laziness, it causes government dependency. It is terrible for the nation.

I don't know how you think I have a limited purview. I have been around. I have more "purview" than you kid. I did things in my youth I am not proud of. I learned from mistakes. I worked in gov for half my work life. I know a whole lot about how things work and how politics work. You could call me the Ron Swanson of gov workers. I don't like politicians. I have seen them at work and all the sleazy things they do. Both sides. But the most sleazy are dims. And again dims are the ones that kill babies etc. I know you don't give a flying flip about the innocent baby as long as you can gain points with the pussy hat wearers.

You can keep your head in the sand and think you are the smartest guy in the room, but, if pubs don't win and stop the ball from rolling down the hill, you will live long enough to wish you had wised up.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
I think this reflects the nihilism of the Trump era.

I don't think it will kill us, because most of us are normal and more and more are reacting against that nihilism.

As Lindsay Graham once said, "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed... and we will deserve it."

Prescient.
Wait, you are saying that Trump is the cause of nihilism??? Please tell me you aren't saying that. An admitted dim whose party is immoral to the max, killing babies, sex with kids, homosexual promoting, no genders, anti Christian, anti God, thinks they can control the weather, thinks trump has caused the lack of morality and religious belief in this country... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,,, you most ridiculous statement to date. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL on linday graham too... he was actully below Trump on my primary list.. one of 4 out of 14 or ever how may there where.

edit: My goodness, did you call people that kill babies normal? Did you call people that sexualize children normal? Man your definition of normal is whack.. look it up in the dictionary.. you have the word normal confused with abnormal.

Last edited:
Listen marmot, I have traveled overseas numerous times.
I deleted that message because I felt badly about calling attention to your age, tbc.

With that said, I loved living in LA. It has had problems as have had all metropolises where the income/wealth gap is most evident and the destitute gather to take advantage of available services. Those "cesspools" you cite are nevertheless thriving hubs of art and culture and innovation and are responsible in large part for creating the standard of living we enjoy. It's just true. Would you want to live in an America without New York? Chicago? Los Angeles? San Francisco? How different are they from New Orleans and Santa Fe and Miami? Would you do away with them as well? What would we be left with?

It's just not as bad as you say - we are subject to corporate political media that thrives when we fight. I just wish you could see that and realize that your inflammatory rhetoric is hook line and sinker what they tell you to say and feel.

Further, I do not think you understand choice, nor the medical and societal implications of same. You cannot police a woman's womb. And you must come to understand that your language surrounding access to abortion is equally inflammatory, crass, perverse, sleazy, and, quite frankly, beneath the you you purport to be.

Having travelled, you should know that there is too much good and beautiful not to believe in the future. You deserve better. Take a deep breath.

Last edited:
I deleted that message because I felt badly about calling attention to your age, tbc.

With that said, I loved living in LA. It has had problems as have had all metropolises where the income/wealth gap is most evident and the destitute gather to take advantage of available services. Those "cesspools" you cite are nevertheless thriving hubs of art and culture and innovation and are responsible in large part for creating the standard of living we enjoy. It's just true. Would you want to live in an America without New York? Chicago? Los Angeles? San Francisco? How different are they from New Orleans and Santa Fe and Miami? Would you do away with them as well? What would we be left with?

It's just not as bad as you say - we are subject to corporate political media that thrives when we fight. I just wish you could see that and realize that your inflammatory rhetoric is hook line and sinker what they tell you to say and feel.

Further, I do not think you understand choice, nor the medical and societal implications of same. You cannot police a woman's womb. And you must come to understand that your language surrounding access to abortion is equally inflammatory, crass, perverse, sleazy, and, quite frankly, beneath the you you purport to be.

Having travelled, you should know that there is too much good and beautiful not to believe in the future. You deserve better. Take a deep breath.
For ten years I traveled for 335 days per year (that’s what you needed for the 85K tax exclusion) to almost 60 countries in Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and other areas, plus many times to the cities you mentioned. They all sucked, every damned one of them.

I like country folks, hound dogs, and beer.

Wait, you are saying that Trump is the cause of nihilism??? Please tell me you aren't saying that. An admitted dim whose party is immoral to the max, killing babies, sex with kids, homosexual promoting, no genders, anti Christian, anti God, thinks they can control the weather, thinks trump has caused the lack of morality and religious belief in this country... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,,, you most ridiculous statement to date. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL on linday graham too... he was actully below Trump on my primary list.. one of 4 out of 14 or ever how may there where.

edit: My goodness, did you call people that kill babies normal? Did you call people that sexualize children normal? Man your definition of normal is whack.. look it up in the dictionary.. you have the word normal confused with abnormal.
monomania /ˌmänəˈmānēə/
noun
exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing.

I would have no problem with having no big city. The hard working people in fly over country are the ones that make the world go. I don't care for museums that show a crucifix in urine, I don't care for movies/art that celebrate homosexuality etc. I don't think the crime in those cities is something to boast about. People in san fran defecating on the streets. You know, I was in Turkey earlier this year, we had just gotten off a gullet and driven to Istanbul, we had swam in the Aegean Sea earlier and the wife had water in her ear and asked me to go out late that evening to find something for her. It was making her feel dizzy. I walked the streets in Istanbul not knowing where I was going till I found a pharmacy, this was 10 to 11. I never felt unsafe. I wouldn't dream of doing that in the dim ran cities int the USA. I would have taken a cab in the USA.

It is bad marmot. The dims are destroying this country. If yall stay in power you will see. You'll have to send and apology to my kids and grand kids for your mistake in voting dim. lol..

I do understand choice. I believe the baby is a human from conception. We change our whole lives. I am not the man I once was. Heck, I may one day have to go back to diapers just like a baby.. (so far so good) I believe in God. The Bible says he created us male and female and in his image. He set our method of procreation. To deny that the baby is human is against God. I know you want to believe otherwise, but you are just buying the excuse that those that promote abortion throw out that its not a human. Its just cells. Well they are human cells. Choice is just a nice way of saying, I can kill that baby if i want its my selfish choice. Would you agree to the gov spending taxpayer money to kill old people because we are no longer like young able bodied humans? If you say yes we have nothing else to say... just know i am armed and an excellent shot.

I think you are a smart guy, I just think you have been taught the wrong things. If it is ok to murder any human its ok to murder all humans.

Yes I use strong language with you guys about abortion. Language I would never use with a woman debating what to do with an unwanted pregnancy, but you are not women and you are all hard headed so I hope the honest fact about what it is,,, which is baby killing, will shock some into thinking more about what they are supporting. Obviously if I just say well thats your opinion and thats ok,,,, 2 things, I would be sinning by condoning the murder of an innocent, and no one would ever think twice about "aborting a fetus". People have to come to the realization they are condoning the murder of an innocent child before we can rid the country of unfettered abortions. To save the life of the mother is the only reason for aborting.

Do you also support the sexualization of young children by the gov? Thats another effort by dims..

monomania /ˌmänəˈmānēə/
noun
exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing.
hmmmm oh you mean like the dim party and roe v wade,,, afraid they might not get to kill as many babies right?

P S off to bed now,, ,got a hard day of bike riding tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT