ADVERTISEMENT

Bwahaha! FBI raided Orange Man's home

Perhaps. But the same goes for a lot of people, not just those who support Trump.
No doubt, many people are so emotionally invested in their current political allegiances that having to revise an opinion is too painful. This has never been more true than with Trump, which is bizarre to me given his many well known and documented moral shortcomings.

There isn't an elected leader in all of DC who deserves unqualified support. Every last one of them has the potential to break the law and they must be held to account when they do. That includes former presidents.

This tells you just how sleazy the system has become.

REPORT: Judge Behind Mar A Lago Raid Is Epstein-Linked, Obama Donor.​

Judge Bruce Reinhart – who is reportedly the most likely judge behind the warrant authorizing a raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar A Lago estate – is a former attorney who represented employees of convicted sex offender and notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, The National Pulse can reveal.
The National Pulse can also reveal that Judge Reinhart has donated to the campaigns of former President Barack Obama and to the establishment opponents of Donald J. Trump during the 2016 election, including Jeb Bush.

Politico – the news outlet closest linked to the establishment in Washington, D.C. – named Reinhart in their morning playbook e-mail on Tuesday, 9th August 2022:

As reported by the Miami Herald, Judge Reinhart began representing Epstein’s employees on January 2nd, 2008, just one day after departing the U.S. Attorney’s Office where he served as an assistant U.S. attorney closely involved on the convicted pedophile’s case.

Accused of leveraging “inside information about Epstein’s investigation to curry favor with Epstein,” in 2011, he was named as a prosecutor who allegedly violated the rights of an underage girl whom Epstein solicited sex from in the Crime Victims’ Rights Act lawsuit…

Lol. You mean like the compromised Biden’s?!
Cool theory. It fits right in on the long list of accusations of Dem malfeasance made by Republicans that never seem to be proven true.

Judge Bruce Reinhart – who is reportedly the most likely judge behind the warrant authorizing a raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar A Lago estate – is a former attorney who represented employees of convicted sex offender and notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, The National Pulse can reveal.
The National Pulse can also reveal that Judge Reinhart has donated to the campaigns of former President Barack Obama and to the establishment opponents of Donald J. Trump during the 2016 election, including Jeb Bush.

Politico – the news outlet closest linked to the establishment in Washington, D.C. – named Reinhart in their morning playbook e-mail on Tuesday, 9th August 2022:

As reported by the Miami Herald, Judge Reinhart began representing Epstein’s employees on January 2nd, 2008, just one day after departing the U.S. Attorney’s Office where he served as an assistant U.S. attorney closely involved on the convicted pedophile’s case.

Accused of leveraging “inside information about Epstein’s investigation to curry favor with Epstein,” in 2011, he was named as a prosecutor who allegedly violated the rights of an underage girl whom Epstein solicited sex from in the Crime Victims’ Rights Act lawsuit…
Ha, the desperation is showing. They don't even know he was the judge and provide the double qualification in the very first line.

"who is reportedly the most likely judge"

The National Pulse with some hard hitting, fact-based journalism there.

Edit: I can think of someone else who has been linked to Epstein...

200w.webp
giphy.gif

Last edited:
No doubt, many people are so emotionally invested in their current political allegiances that having to revise an opinion is too painful. This has never been more true than with Trump, which is bizarre to me given his many well known and documented moral shortcomings.

There isn't an elected leader in all of DC who deserves unqualified support. Every last one of them has the potential to break the law and they must be held to account when they do. That includes former presidents.

Agreed.

Trump is an interesting individual to me. I've said this before, but I didn't support him, until the General Election vs. Clinton. I liked his ideas, but did not think he was mature enough to be the President of the United States. Trump has always been thin-skinned, brash, uncouth, offensive, and impulsive.

I think Trump would be fine, if he'd grow up some.....seriously. He would still have those who disagree with him, politically. But I don't think people would hate him, like they do, if he would:

Stop trying to get even
Learn to take "No" for an answer, occasionally
Swallow some pride
Stop responding to every bird that chirps at him.

I would say, "Mr. President, conduct yourself professionally, if you want to be treated professionally".

Some things are beneath the office of President. I don't think Trump ever learned that. Great ideas...but needs to rise above immature arguments and vendettas.

"reportedly the most likely"

sounds very legit.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

"reportedly the most likely"

sounds very legit.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif
even if it is, it's amazing to me the lengths that the "true" Republicans on this board will go to support this guy, who they may or may not "support" support, the conspiricies they will spin, and supposedly everyone else has TDS.

It's amazing.
stunning.
awesome.

I have read today "Republicans" blaming the justice system, the judge, the FBI of course, Chris Wray, Garland of course, Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary, Barack Obama's hand picked judge who represented Epstein plaintiffs and on and on ....they're all in on it...

but the sum is - and I have to be done for the day - we elected the worst of us AND will defend him in spite of all reason, discarding all we thought we knew, all decorum, without waiting even 24 hours for the facts to begin to come out. I've never been much of a Freud guy, and I don't know enough about ab-psych to diagnose it or coin a phrase, but I guess it's just the American condition these days.

So sounds like you and your Dem friends are really questioning the merits of the case, which is interesting given no one outside the DOJ and the judge who approved the No-knock warrant know the first thing about the merits of the case.
Thought yall hated no knock warrants, oh this judge

Judge Bruce Reinhart Who Signed Warrant to Raid Trump’s Home at Mar-a-Lago Previously Worked for Jeffrey Epstein​

Last edited:

I agree with this , they are all snakes in their own way. I think its a prerequisite for being in DC. I dont think morals have much place there anymore.

Dont you admit though , this is a damn slippery slope?

even if it is, it's amazing to me the lengths that the "true" Republicans on this board will go to support this guy, who they may or may not "support" support, the conspiricies they will spin, and supposedly everyone else has TDS.

It's amazing.
stunning.
awesome.

I have read today "Republicans" blaming the justice system, the judge, the FBI of course, Chris Wray, Garland of course, Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary, Barack Obama's hand picked judge who represented Epstein plaintiffs and on and on ....they're all in on it...

but the sum is - and I have to be done for the day - we elected the worst of us AND will defend him in spite of all reason, discarding all we thought we knew, all decorum, without waiting even 24 hours for the facts to begin to come out. I've never been much of a Freud guy, and I don't know enough about ab-psych to diagnose it or coin a phrase, but I guess it's just the American condition these days.
Trump was a direct response to Obama/Hillary. That must sting to know that. People looked at Obama and literally ran to the polar opposite. Wonder why that happened?

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR! Except you couldnt , he lied again, and our health care system has been forever f#cked.

And that Biden is the least popular POTUS in modern history. OUCH.

They raided his house supposedly for documents he has had for 2 years. They sent FBI agents from DC which is also not how this works. The FBI coordinates with the local FBI office and they send agents to serve a warrant. Everything screams politics and anyone with an ounce of honestly would agree. They will have their excuses but no one believes them anymore.

You don't know what he has or has not destroyed. A judge gave them the warrant. You have to give good reason to get one.

But I will go ahead and tell you where you stand.

If they find he committed a crime, you're gonna say it was all a setup. He did nothing wrong. Hillary, Hillary, blah, blah, blah!

If they find nothing to prosecute him for, you're gonna say what a sham. They should be ashamed. Blah, blah, blah....

Read you like a book. Like a Dick, Jane, Spot book.
People are ignorant. He declassified the documents b4 he left office. The Prez can declassify documents as he see fit.
Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News on Wednesday that a report claiming classified materials were found at Mar-a-Lago is misleading and that the documents were actually already declassified by then-President Donald Trump, but the classification markings had not been updated.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Patel told Breitbart News in a phone interview.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel said. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.'”

“This story is just another disinformation campaign designed to break the public trust in a president that lived on transparency. It’s yet another way to attack Trump and say he took classified information when he did not,” he added.

Oh I missed the day where Democrats had any morals and ethics, when did that happen? Never they are shitbags too.
The thing is they never made a big issue of it. I do remember the day when the Republicans claimed to. Actually, in one election cycle it was no longer important that the candidate be a good person for Pubs. One cycle. 2012 to 2016.

Good read if you have the time. Amazon product ASIN 1501122320

The thing is they never made a big issue of it. I do remember the day when the Republicans claimed to. Actually, in one election cycle it was no longer important that the candidate be a good person for Pubs. One cycle. 2012 to 2016.

Good read if you have the time.
They never made an issue of it? My god man you're embarrassing yourself. The Dems just spent 4 years attacking him and impeaching him Do you honestly think Joe Biden is a good person? Nancy P? Schiff? Schumer? Newsome? These people are scum.

And Im not saying they are the only ones ,they are on both sides of the aisle, but thats certainly how you worded it.

They never made an issue of it? My god man you're embarrassing yourself. The Dems just spent 4 years attacking him and impeaching him Do you honestly think Joe Biden is a good person? Nancy P? Schiff? Schumer? Newsome? These people are scum.

And Im not saying they are the only ones ,they are on both sides of the aisle, but thats certainly how you worded it.
They never made an issue of being morally or ethically superior, at least in terms of religion. That's the Pubs. It was very important. Until it wasn't.

Or maybe, and call me crazy as I’m sure you will, there weren't charges to pursue.

Y’all should take a breath and wait to see what the evidence was that led to this unprecedented action. They will have to share something substantive soon given how high profile the raid is.

That is of course assuming you are open to the possibility that Trump did break the law.
What were the charges on roger stone? Really minor stuff but a raid with over 30 agents pre dawn. When there is a change of power, it would be interesting to raid the pelisi’s to see if stick tips, Schumer to see if coordinated with guy he sent to SC justices house, Biden for foreign corruption, Hilario’s classified emails, hunters…. This game can be played by both sides. It just hasn’t been played by both yet. The use of federal agencies against political opponents started building under Obama. It is a snow ball that will not end well.

Reactions: Georgia Jim
You libs can discount the “reported judge” all you want. That’s cool. All I’ll say is I’ve seen enough of this corruption the last 10 years to know that every time the DOJ and FBI are involved there’s always just 1 or 2 degrees of separation from the Clintons and Obama. Fine you think we should see Trump’s corruption, but holy hell pull your head out of the damn sand and take note of the corrupt political system that are all doing the bidding of the Bush’s, Clintons, and Obama. Even if you think Trump was horrible he never had loyalty from the federal agencies that the other 3 who I mentioned did and do yet you think they are harmless as puppies.

I agree with this too > likely new information led to the raid, not what we knew.

How do you KNOW local office wasn't involved?

do you really think they would raid fmr president without their best?
Yes, this group of outlaws in DC would do anything to stop Trump from kicking their backside again.
Did the fbi and dims lie about russia russia russia and get fisa warrants?

Only the brainwashed believe the FBI and DOJ are not weaponized under this administration.

Here you go. Its politics plain and simple. Look at the judge that approved the warrant.

Did you watch any of the hearings or read the extensive testimony of senior republican staffers?
Someone should check their Bank Accounts for large deposits.....Oh, the IRS already does that right ?
I would rather watch camels **** than watch that garbage.

And from what I can tell , literally NOTHING came from the hearings that we didnt already know, amirite?
Crickets......

People are ignorant. He declassified the documents b4 he left office. The Prez can declassify documents as he see fit.
Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News on Wednesday that a report claiming classified materials were found at Mar-a-Lago is misleading and that the documents were actually already declassified by then-President Donald Trump, but the classification markings had not been updated.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Patel told Breitbart News in a phone interview.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel said. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.'”

“This story is just another disinformation campaign designed to break the public trust in a president that lived on transparency. It’s yet another way to attack Trump and say he took classified information when he did not,” he added.
Yep....he declassified all the Documents from the Russia,Russia....Collusion fiasco as well....and told the DOJ to release them....but it was never done....

You don't know what he has or has not destroyed. A judge gave them the warrant. You have to give good reason to get one.

But I will go ahead and tell you where you stand.

If they find he committed a crime, you're gonna say it was all a setup. He did nothing wrong. Hillary, Hillary, blah, blah, blah!

If they find nothing to prosecute him for, you're gonna say what a sham. They should be ashamed. Blah, blah, blah....

Read you like a book. Like a Dick, Jane, Spot book.
Your first statement says it. YOU don't know it he has or has not destroyed even though you claim he has destroyed. LOL

Reactions: doerunn
The facts of the situation, which are yet to be made public, don’t matter in any way because there are literally no facts that will lead the Trumpists to ever reconsider their support.
Hummmm like no facts about Joe B. will change your support for Joe B. LMBO you guys are such hypocrites.

It's amazing.
stunning.
awesome.

Republicans....the party of ethics and morals.
You guys have a four page thread nice going on a guy who is no longer president, he can’t touch you in your private area, and would have faded away if you Would stop bringing him up. Tds is real and totally alive in this. They just raided his house for no reason it looks like. At this point I hope they find something.

You voted for Biden kckd. If you didn’t vote or voted libertarian, you are like a ken doll with no unit. We know who you didn’t vote for.(trump) Biden, Who is on camera being a bigot. On camera being a plagiarist. On camera being weird with children. On camera feeling up hilary. And perpetually on camera not knowing where the hell he is, or being able to put two sentences together. Those aren’t what some article said about someone. There is actual proof of all of that. For any idiot to google. It doesn’t change that you all voted for a compromised human being. You need to sit this one out. Before you do more damage. Let the adults take charge for a minute. Please let us know about morals and ethics.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT