ADVERTISEMENT

Bwahaha! FBI raided Orange Man's home

This might prevent Trump from running in 2024 but it will galvanize Republican voters. Maybe the Dems get what they want in taking out Trump but lose the WH in the process. JMO.
It’s not about pubs or Dems, the ones who decide elections are those in the middle. They see this and do not want this kind of partisan political weaponization of the FBI. It scared the crap out of them and they will support republicans in every election this fall. Even some moderate Dems just switched parties.

Dems need to remember the old saying: What comes around, goes around!

Reactions: cherrydawg
It’s not about pubs or Dems, the ones who decide elections are those in the middle. They see this and do not want this kind of partisan political weaponization of the FBI. It scared the crap out of them and they will support republicans in every election this fall. Even some moderate Dems just switched parties.
again, this is Trump's FBI Director, who, it should be noted, did not follow up any of the tips re: Kavanaugh or vet him at all and, instead, sent the tips to the White House

Sorry, man. It's not a crisis.

Moderate Dems are so gone from Trump's lawlessness and lack of decorum, as are moderate Rs, but you keep telling yourself that.

Dems need to remember the old saying: What comes around, goes around!
Except that it doesn't > you know this. Trump will never face justice. It's like the subprime mortgage crisis - I think one dude went to prison. Maybe.

again, this is Trump's FBI Director, who, it should be noted, did not follow up any of the tips re: Kavanaugh or vet him at all and, instead, sent the tips to the White House

Moderate Dems are so gone from Trump's lawlessness and lack of decorum, as are moderate Rs, but you keep telling yourself that.
Wray is a swamp creature. You keep telling yourself whatever you want to help you sleep at night but I have dem friends who have already called and told me this is outrageous and they are incensed. They don’t like trump but they think this is childish and petty.

Wray is a swamp creature. You keep telling yourself whatever you want to help you sleep at night but I have dem friends who have already called and told me this is outrageous and they are incensed. They don’t like trump but they think this is childish and petty.
I sleep fine. And I don't have to tell myself anything about politics that's not well documented, fact checked, and contextualized.

I think there are people on both sides of the aisle, and a goodly part of the voting population, that remain fatigued from his last term and would like to see Trump sidelined from running again one way or the other but this had better be bigger than Trump sneaking off with some files and souvenirs and pissing off the Library of Congress.

Yes Don is a dick but he's an ex President dick and you don't call out the press and put on a big show kicking in the door to his house to recover an overdue library book. IF there's nothing of substance there then congratulations on the almost impossible task of making him look like a sympathetic figure and handing him a free ticket to launch another run at the office.

Last edited:
I think there are people on both sides of the aisle and a goodly part of the voting population remain fatigued from his last term and would like to see Trump sidelined from running again one way or the other but this had better be bigger than Trump sneaking off with some files and souvenirs and pissing off the Library of Congress.

.Yes Don is a dick but he's an ex President dick and you don't call out the press and put on a big show kicking in the door to his house to recover an overdue library book. IF there's nothing of substance there, then congratulations on the almost impossible task of making him look like a sympathetic figure, and handing him a free ticket to launch another run at the office.
I agree with all of this. If it's political, it's a huge political risk. That is one reason I don't think it is political.*

Trump's attorneys were on site, despite his bluster. No judge would sign this without real convincing evidence, because they will become part of history good or bad, etc.

I know people on this list like to dismiss "the swamp" or whatever... but the fact remains that it's real people with real jobs and families and who are there to do a job they believe is important.

If this goes south for Garland/Wray, I will be with among those looking for answers. But the National Archives is no joke. Serious people, real laws that they enforce.

So, there's a world where the documents are found, Trump gets a slap on a wrist, is maybe even pardoned by Biden pre-trial, and it's over, just more red meat for political junkie culture.

*caveat - of course everything is political. I am saying that they must have actual probably cause. If not, it's a disaster, I agree.

Last edited:
Or maybe, and call me crazy as I’m sure you will, there weren't charges to pursue.

Y’all should take a breath and wait to see what the evidence was that led to this unprecedented action. They will have to share something substantive soon given how high profile the raid is.

That is of course assuming you are open to the possibility that Trump did break the law.
I'll ask this question. Do you think Hillary broke the law when she destroyed the emails and acid washed computer hard drives after they were subpoenaed?

Only banana republics do this kind of garbage and now sadly our country is no better than those 3rd world countries.
Political persecution. If Republicans were pulling this shit on Obama the Democrats and their media would be losing their minds. This is Nazi level crap they are pulling.
You mean such as when Republican James Comey announced the investigation of Hillary’s campaign eleven days before the 2016 election and likely impacted the outcome? I guess I missed the riots.

It would require some very, very compelling evidence for Garland to seek and a judge to approve a No-knock warrant of a former President’s house. No doubt the gauntlet has been thrown.
Or having a SCOTUS appointment rescinded. Either way Stroke man’s Gestapo got their way and it’s past time for a SERIOUS push back against federal over reach.

Last edited:
I sleep fine. And I don't have to tell myself anything about politics that's not well documented, fact checked, and contextualized.
LOL fact checked by mother jones, nyt, cnn, msnbc and snopes. ROFLMBO and btw... was it well documented that hillary destroyed emials and acid washed servers after they were subpoenaed? Did she break the law? LOL you dims are special.

Reactions: elderdawg
Maybe you vax sucking peasants will grab your .223 semis and rush to his aid! Our God has been blasphemed!!!!!!

Why am I saying this crap? Because most of you need fokkin shock therapy before you realize what is happening.
One more mind numbing, public school "educated" idiot to ignore on here.

You mean such as when Republican James Comey announced the investigation of Hillary’s campaign eleven days before the 2016 election and likely impacted the outcome? I guess I missed the riots.
You mean after hillary paid for a false dossier and pushed the iie that the republican fbi guy used to lie to the fisa court and spy on trumps campaign even though he knew it was a lie. Funny how you always forget the other side of the story.

Don't kid yourself. There will be an attempt to demonize DeSantis and probably more intense than Trump because he's more dangerous as a politician.
Smooth sailing in the sense that he would crush Biden or whoever else they trot out there. Obviously not implying the democrats will roll over and won’t try to vilify him the same way they’ve done with Trump.

So sounds like you and your Dem friends are really questioning the merits of the case, which is interesting given no one outside the DOJ and the judge who approved the No-knock warrant know the first thing about the merits of the case.

Either we are a nation of laws or we aren’t.

Funny, none of you know what evidence was used to secure the warrant or what was found during the raid, but you are all convinced it’s bullshit because poor Trump is just an honest man unfairly persecuted.

The American people will penalize the current administration if this was a political act and Garland know that all too well. He obviously feels he has the goods. I guess we will see with time.
Funny. But we know what was used to get the Russian collusion wire tap warrant. Hope there's way more to this one.

So sounds like you and your Dem friends are really questioning the merits of the case, which is interesting given no one outside the DOJ and the judge who approved the No-knock warrant know the first thing about the merits of the case.
They raided his house supposedly for documents he has had for 2 years. They sent FBI agents from DC which is also not how this works. The FBI coordinates with the local FBI office and they send agents to serve a warrant. Everything screams politics and anyone with an ounce of honestly would agree. They will have their excuses but no one believes them anymore.

Maybe you vax sucking peasants will grab your .223 semis and rush to his aid! Our God has been blasphemed!!!!!!

Why am I saying this crap? Because most of you need fokkin shock therapy before you realize what is happening.
6pclhs.jpg

They raided his house supposedly for documents he has had for 2 years. They sent FBI agents from DC which is also not how this works. The FBI coordinates with the local FBI office and they send agents to serve a warrant. Everything screams politics and anyone with an ounce of honestly would agree. They will have their excuses but no one believes them anymore.
I agree with this too > likely new information led to the raid, not what we knew.

How do you KNOW local office wasn't involved?

do you really think they would raid fmr president without their best?

Reactions: willdup
I’m sure Trump broke some laws, I’m sure Biden was getting his cut from China, I’m sure Bill was doing some illegal stuff on the island. I don’t want any of them indicted - period
That’s strange…if people break laws then they should be held accountable like anyone else. This just has to do with all the secret documents DJT took. He knew this was coming I don’t think they are going to indict for anything.

Right on schedule.

I previously said he'll be arrested by October to setup the election in November. September should be interesting since they've run out of episodes for the J6 Show.
they won't arrest him. but they are working on a clock - midterms

It would require some very, very compelling evidence for Garland to seek and a judge to approve a No-knock warrant of a former President’s house. No doubt the gauntlet has been thrown.
Compelling evidence. Yes, yes, that’s it. Like that which they presented the judge in obtaining the FISA warrant targeting Carter Page? If they don’t have compelling evidence, they can just make something up. That’s what they do in police states like Democrat-controlled America.

Just showing the desperation the dems are feeling. They know Trump will be a formidable opponent and tough to beat. They know he leads by large margin in the race for the Rep nomination. They know they have nothing against him for Jan 6 BS. They have a few weak republicans feeling shame and think they can pounce. They don't want Trump running again.

I'm pretty open on who I will support, as long as it doesn't have a D by the candidate's name. But this type of behavior, secretly, makes me pull for Trump a little more. If he were to win, would be a pleasure to see him absolutely level the bad actors in amongst the alphabet boys.

Just showing the desperation the dems are feeling. They know Trump will be a formidable opponent and tough to beat. They know he leads by large margin in the race for the Rep nomination. They know they have nothing against him for Jan 6 BS. They have a few weak republicans feeling shame and think they can pounce. They don't want Trump running again.

I'm pretty open on who I will support, as long as it doesn't have a D by the candidate's name. But this type of behavior, secretly, makes me pull for Trump a little more. If he were to win, would be a pleasure to see him absolutely level the bad actors in amongst the alphabet boys.
Trump will lose again and bigly.

DeSantis or (other) has a chance.

your premise is wrong

they won't arrest him. but they are working on a clock - midterms
If they don't produce off of this action then they'll lose supporters.

This is a big swing and to come up empty undermines the entire J6 saga. They will arrest Trump whether they think they can convict or not. As long as his legal status is up in the air on Election Day, mission accomplished.

If they don't produce off of this action then they'll lose supporters.

This is a big swing and to come up empty undermines the entire J6 saga. They will arrest Trump whether they think they can convict or not. As long as his legal status is up in the air on Election Day, mission accomplished.
tbd. I agree that it's a huge political risk. Again, that's why I don't think it's political. They must have something or think they do

Or maybe, and call me crazy as I’m sure you will, there weren't charges to pursue.

Y’all should take a breath and wait to see what the evidence was that led to this unprecedented action. They will have to share something substantive soon given how high profile the raid is.

That is of course assuming you are open to the possibility that Trump did break the law.
Why? You honestly want to tell me he has done worse than bill, Hillary, pelosi or Biden. I think it could be great. I don’t want him to run. Will, pubs aren’t going to take this sitting down anymore. Their turn will come. And now the gloves are off. Don’t want hear you crying over what is going to go down because of this. I honestly couldnt care less. I don’t care what they find. It is no worse than what the Clinton’s have done. Seriously. The only positive is trump will have to be in the sidelines. Which is fine by me. He was always the lesser of two evils. The left is off the rails. What’s worse is this sounds like complete bs at this point. I hope they didn’t do this for what is being reported.

Last edited:

Wray hated trump. Is that who you are saying is trumps guy?

Rotflmao “Republican” James Comey!!! Maybe he called himself one one day. But has not been one since well before Trump was running. As proven by his not indicting that crook Hillary which would have REALLY hurt her chances in the election. Nice try

Looks like the warrant was at the request of the national archives, just screwing with Trump trying to get some documents back he MAY have taken home, documents they don't want him to release to the public
Doj and FBI have been fighting the release of the declassified documents about crossfire hurricane. My guess is they want any docs showing misconduct out of Trump's hands as well as conducting another fishing expedition.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT