ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats kill me....

This isn't like The pledge of Allegiance thing is it?

No since you can't answer questions posed to you, this is like you are over your head on this thread and should just curl up ;in a fetal position and cry.

No since you can't answer questions posed to you, this is like you are over your head on this thread and should just curl up ;in a fetal position and cry.
Trim done entered the extraterrestrial bizarro world; we're talking Rachel Dolezal levels.......Trim will soon, if he hasn't already, come out as an undocumented black woman.
rachel_dolezal_nbc.jpg

Trim done entered the extraterrestrial bizarro world; we're talking Rachel Dolezal levels.......Trim will soon, if he hasn't already, come out as an undocumented black woman.
rachel_dolezal_nbc.jpg
And you will come out of the closet if you haven't already.

Has a woman come forward with any credible evidence that he actually did it? Or is talking about it enough for you

Rolo, The answer is no woman has come forward with any credible evidence that Trump molested them and regardless any woman coming forth after 10-30 years is not credible. Unlike those who accused WJC who came forward within weeks. As for Trim, all he wants to do is spread his propaganda to the low info crowd.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Rolo, The answer is no woman has come forward with any credible evidence that Trump molested them and regardless any woman coming forth after 10-30 years is not credible. Unlike those who accused WJC who came forward within weeks. As for Trim, all he wants to do is spread his propaganda to the low info crowd.
Let's see if he is going to sue these women liked he promised. Low info crowd, you mean republicans.

Let's see if he is going to sue these women liked he promised. Low info crowd, you mean republicans.

I doubt it and even doubt he will pursue the corrupt Hillary because he has many more important issues to deal with. Although, I think he should because the political class needs to realize they can't get away with using political office to sell out the country

I doubt it and even doubt he will pursue the corrupt Hillary because he has many more important issues to deal with.
Well, that's not what he promised Americans is it? Right now he is dealing with promoting his hotels and golf courses on the government website. Good use of our tax money wouldn't you say?

Well, that's not what he promised Americans is it? Right now he is dealing with promoting his hotels and golf courses on the government website. Good use of our tax money wouldn't you say?

All I see is your side saying "he is not your president" and Trump supporters are racist, xenophobic etc. We don't mind if you ride along if you want but get to the back of the bus and don't complain. Exacty what Obama condescendingly told the Republican congress in front of the American;people. For some reason you libs didn't mind him saying that back then.

All I see is your side saying "he is not your president" and Trump supporters are racist, xenophobic etc. We don't mind if you ride along if you want but get to the back of the bus and don't complain. Exacty what Obama condescendingly told the Republican congress in front of the American;people. For some reason you libs didn't mind him saying that back then.
Have you ever heard me say that about trump? No you haven't. Obama never told the reps that. Your awful good at making crap up. Should I bring up the pledge of allegiance again.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
About time they did. Did you agree with Trump when he said reps caused the economic mess?

Don't change the subject. I just proved you didn't know what you were talking about or that you are a Trim. So at least admit you were wrong.

Don't change the subject. I just proved you didn't know what you were talking about or that you are a Trim. So at least admit you were wrong.
Sure I will just as soon as you admit you were wrong about the pledge of allegiance and Trump knowing more about isis then the generals.

I believe I know the answer, but just curious as to your perception of it.

What do you believe is the answer? I'm a curious guy, too.

No, I didn't watch the "news" in October. Exactly what is "news"?

To paraphrase your earlier words if I may, I believe you know what "news" is.

You're better at obfuscation than anyone else on this board. Seriously, kudos for that. Nothing wrong with that as it certainly has its place.

But just as with chocolate cake and peppermint ice cream, moderation is advisable.

See what happened? You got me thinking about next month, and Publix. You are really, really good.

The guy who doesn't know Bill Clinton is a rapist.....calling people low info. Priceless.

Since you imply you're "high info", I'm sure you've got a link or two to share that show Clinton was charged, indicted and convicted of rape.

Because claiming someone is a rapist when there is no record of conviction is something we don't do in this country.

Oh, wait.

You're right-wing, aren't you. I'm so sorry. Please, right this way - your table in the 'No Facts Necessary' dining room is ready for you.

Since you imply you're "high info", I'm sure you've got a link or two to share that show Clinton was charged, indicted and convicted of rape.

Because claiming someone is a rapist when there is no record of conviction is something we don't do in this country.

Oh, wait.

You're right-wing, aren't you. I'm so sorry. Please, right this way - your table in the 'No Facts Necessary' dining room is ready for you.

He never denied it, he paid Paula Jones 900k. As to Facts, pal, you're a leftist. Facts never matter to people like you. The ends justify the means. That's how you roll. Think about it, you supported a woman that put national security at risk and used her role in gov to enrich herself and her crime family.

He never denied it, he paid Paula Jones 900k. As to Facts, pal, you're a leftist. Facts never matter to people like you. The ends justify the means. That's how you roll. Think about it, you supported a woman that put national security at risk and used her role in gov to enrich herself and her crime family.

Have you ever denied raping someone?

Call me whatever makes you feel good. Believe whatever you want about me. I could care less.

This is about Trump now. He won the electoral vote, and is clumsily transitioning to be President. Clinton is no longer running - or do you think she is?

Facts matter, I use them more often than most on this board. And for the next four years, they are not going to be favorable to the failure Trump.

I look forward to making those who voted for Trump recognize and regret their decision.

Just a week into the transition process, the Trump Train looks more like the Three Stooges. This is going to be a long, long four years.

There you go. Gone and hurt my feelings again. Mean republicans.

I am so confused. You are a progressive liberal that is mad about the election, yet you hate gays, lesbians, brosbians and latinos. I truly don't know where to turn anymore.

If you keep this up, I'll find another political party with more compassion towards sports message board bromances. I mean, what am I do do. I can't voice my opinion without being screamed down, yet you joke about gays. I am so hurt and alone.

I am so upset and sad, I think I'll go loot a CVS to live within my rights, under the law, to protest my unhappiness. At least in the bizzarroobama world of DOJ.

Call me whatever makes you feel good. Believe whatever you want about me. I could care less.

This is about Trump now. He won the electoral vote, and is clumsily transitioning to be President. Clinton is no longer running - or do you think she is?

Facts matter, I use them more often than most on this board. And for the next four years, they are not going to be favorable to the failure Trump.

I look forward to making those who voted for Trump recognize and regret their decision.

Just a week into the transition process, the Trump Train looks more like the Three Stooges. This is going to be a long, long four years.

Trumps fumbling through a transition? Is that a fact? If so how do you know Mr. Factual? Liberals are truly silly people. Look I'm not a Trump fan. But he's SBTH. Anyone that could look at that bitch and think she should be leader of the Free World, is the same nut job that put an empty suit POS in the office for eight years.

Reactions: Hoffman_rg

OK, I'll bite.

1) What is he being clumsy about
2) What facts do you see that will make Trump a failure.
3) Why would I regret my decision to vote for him
4) Why does the Trump train look like the three stooges?
5) 4 years is a long time. We have just gone through two sets of 4 with the current administration. We have a fairly devisive country born of what I believe was a racially charged president. It is my opinion we have gone backwards and catered to the agitators, both foreign and domestic, that want to harm our country.

But since you use facts more than most on this board, I know you can openly offer factual explanations for your feelings on the president elect. Maybe you can bring some new info to the board.

Sure I will just as soon as you admit you were wrong about the pledge of allegiance and Trump knowing more about isis then the generals.

I already admitted I was wrong. You on the other hand are not man enough to admit you were wrong. I think the "man enough" part is where you have the most trouble. Especially belonging to the wuss party..

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
There you go. Gone and hurt my feelings again. Mean republicans.

I am so confused. You are a progressive liberal that is mad about the election, yet you hate gays, lesbians, brosbians and latinos. I truly don't know where to turn anymore.

If you keep this up, I'll find another political party with more compassion towards sports message board bromances. I mean, what am I do do. I can't voice my opinion without being screamed down, yet you joke about gays. I am so hurt and alone.

I am so upset and sad, I think I'll go loot a CVS to live within my rights, under the law, to protest my unhappiness. At least in the bizzarroobama world of DOJ.
Damn, you said you were leaving. Man can't catch a break around here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT