ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats kill me....

OK, I'll bite.

1) What is he being clumsy about
2) What facts do you see that will make Trump a failure.
3) Why would I regret my decision to vote for him
4) Why does the Trump train look like the three stooges?
5) 4 years is a long time. We have just gone through two sets of 4 with the current administration. We have a fairly devisive country born of what I believe was a racially charged president. It is my opinion we have gone backwards and catered to the agitators, both foreign and domestic, that want to harm our country.

But since you use facts more than most on this board, I know you can openly offer factual explanations for your feelings on the president elect. Maybe you can bring some new info to the board.

PWillie,

There you go again embarrassing another liberal by asking him to back up his irresponsible statements! LOL

OK, I'll bite.

1) What is he being clumsy about
2) What facts do you see that will make Trump a failure.
3) Why would I regret my decision to vote for him
4) Why does the Trump train look like the three stooges?
5) 4 years is a long time. We have just gone through two sets of 4 with the current administration. We have a fairly devisive country born of what I believe was a racially charged president. It is my opinion we have gone backwards and catered to the agitators, both foreign and domestic, that want to harm our country.

But since you use facts more than most on this board, I know you can openly offer factual explanations for your feelings on the president elect. Maybe you can bring some new info to the board.

Well first, seriously, come on. You can't mention Donald Trump, Rudy Guliani, and Newt Gingrich in the same breath and not think of Curly, Moe and Larry.

Here's a few to get you started. I'm sure you'll want to add more as you encounter them.
Come on, don't be so glum - this might be fun! Like finding evil in a HighLights magazine hidden picture puzzle!

There's Bannon, a White Supremacist, the failure Trump's new chief strategist - hopefully you've heard of the guy.

You've got Christie getting demoted, with Pence taking the transition helm. The Pentagon and State Department have been waiting for Pence to autograph a few documents for the last two days, and apparently, no one in Trump Tower can find a pen that works. (And Pence says he wants to keep his job in Indiana as well.)

In the last week, I'm sure you've noticed that Trump no longer wants to repeal and replace Obamacare, yes he does, no he doesn't. Amazing that a man widely believed to have a spine meets with his arch-adversary for the first time, and in ninety minutes, backs off from his oft-repeated mantra. Now his budget can't afford his tax plan, the wall is in doubt, and *shocker*, his deportation plan might not be doable.

But wait, it's okay - you guys voted for a change.

You've got Melania and Ivanka off marketing their wares on QVC and elsewhere.

Trump tried to get security clearances for his kids, then turned around and now is denying it, essentially saying every media organization in America is lying.

There's General Flynn Trump's likely National Security Adviser, whose lobbying firm is receiving money from the Turkish Government. Newsweek covers that - MICHAEL RUBIN: TRUMP TEAM’S FIRST ETHICS SCANDAL

Hang on! I can see the change a-comin', just 'round the bend!

There's Kushner Didn’t Know All Obama Staff Would Leave. He actually thought the White House staff would all hang around and work for his daddy-in-law.

Further, Donald Trump’s Transition Team, Or Lack Thereof, Is Causing Real Panic:

"The transition dysfunction extends beyond failure to promptly execute a memorandum of understanding. According to several sources close to the Trump transition team and inside the Obama administration, the president elect and his staff have had difficulty finding able-minded Republicans willing to take on critical posts. One Democratic source, who like others would only discuss sensitive talks on condition of anonymity, said transition officials had been informally asking Obama political appointees to recommend Republicans to take over their jobs."

Then there's the poor world leaders who've been trying to touch base with Trump. From the NYTimes:

"The president-elect criticized, and misrepresented, a report in The New York Times that said Mr. Trump had taken calls from several world leaders, but had done so haphazardly and without the normal State Department briefings that traditionally guide conversations with foreign leaders."

This includes the Boston Globe's report that the Australian prime minister had to get Trump’s number from pro golfer Greg Norman.

And just when you thought the change you wanted couldn't get any better...

Another from the Times:

Firings and Discord Put Trump Transition Team in a State of Disarray

Eliot A. Cohen, a former State Department official who had criticized Mr. Trump during the campaign but said after his election that he would keep an open mind about advising him, said Tuesday on Twitter that he had changed his opinion. After speaking to the transition team, he wrote, he had “changed my recommendation: stay away.”

He added: “They’re angry, arrogant, screaming ‘you LOST!’ Will be ugly.”

Ugly is right. A rock band with horns famously sang: "Only the beginning. Only just the start."

<Trombone solo, percussion to the fade...>

Last edited:
Here's a few to get you started. I'm sure you'll want to add more as you encounter them.
Come on, don't be so glum - this might be fun! Like finding evil in a HighLights magazine hidden picture puzzle!

There's Bannon, a White Supremacist, the failure Trump's new chief strategist - hopefully you've heard of the guy.

You've got Christie getting demoted, with Pence taking the transition helm. The Pentagon and State Department have been waiting for Pence to autograph a few documents for the last two days, and apparently, no one in Trump Tower can find a pen that works. (And Pence says he wants to keep his job in Indiana as well.)

In the last week, I'm sure you've noticed that Trump no longer wants to repeal and replace Obamacare, yes he does, no he doesn't. Amazing that a man widely believed to have a spine meets with his arch-adversary for the first time, and in ninety minutes, backs off from his oft-repeated mantra. Now his budget can't afford his tax plan, the wall is in doubt, and *shocker*, his deportation plan might not be doable.

Damn, you folks got too much time on your hands. I hope nobody is stupid enough to read whatever you just posted above. GO 'DOGS!

Summarizing BMP,

Obamacare will be repealed, Pence has taken over transition helm, and Trump has been president-elect for a week. Everything else is noise.
Well earlier today you said he wasn't going to repeal Obamacare. Which is it, you are flip flopping like trump.

Damn, you folks got too much time on your hands. I hope nobody is stupid enough to read whatever you just posted above. GO 'DOGS!

I spent most of my time trying to find a coloring book to help you follow along. 'Fraid you're out of luck this time.

Keep those crayons at the ready though.

I spent most of my time trying to find a coloring book to help you follow along. 'Fraid you're out of luck this time.

Keep those crayons at the ready though.
Repeat after me: President Trump. Y'all liberals are a JOKE...............and an embarrassment to America. Move to China with the rest of those losers in Hollywood. You supported a worthless crook ..... as a combat veteran I would like to be the first to tell you that your credibility is shit in the eyes of all us vets! GO 'DOGS!

Reactions: d-dawg
Well first, seriously, come on. You can't mention Donald Trump, Rudy Guliani, and Newt Gingrich in the same breath and not think of Curly, Moe and Larry.

You've got Melania and Ivanka off marketing their wares on QVC and elsewhere.

Trump tried to get security clearances for his kids, then turned around and now is denying it, essentially saying every media organization in America is lying.

There's General Flynn Trump's likely National Security Adviser, whose lobbying firm is receiving money from the Turkish Government. Newsweek covers that - MICHAEL RUBIN: TRUMP TEAM’S FIRST ETHICS SCANDAL

Hang on! I can see the change a-comin', just 'round the bend!

There's Kushner Didn’t Know All Obama Staff Would Leave. He actually thought the White House staff would all hang around and work for his daddy-in-law.

Further, Donald Trump’s Transition Team, Or Lack Thereof, Is Causing Real Panic:

"The transition dysfunction extends beyond failure to promptly execute a memorandum of understanding. According to several sources close to the Trump transition team and inside the Obama administration, the president elect and his staff have had difficulty finding able-minded Republicans willing to take on critical posts. One Democratic source, who like others would only discuss sensitive talks on condition of anonymity, said transition officials had been informally asking Obama political appointees to recommend Republicans to take over their jobs."

Then there's the poor world leaders who've been trying to touch base with Trump. From the NYTimes:

"The president-elect criticized, and misrepresented, a report in The New York Times that said Mr. Trump had taken calls from several world leaders, but had done so haphazardly and without the normal State Department briefings that traditionally guide conversations with foreign leaders."

This includes the Boston Globe's report that the Australian prime minister had to get Trump’s number from pro golfer Greg Norman.

And just when you thought the change you wanted couldn't get any better...

Another from the Times:

Firings and Discord Put Trump Transition Team in a State of Disarray

Eliot A. Cohen, a former State Department official who had criticized Mr. Trump during the campaign but said after his election that he would keep an open mind about advising him, said Tuesday on Twitter that he had changed his opinion. After speaking to the transition team, he wrote, he had “changed my recommendation: stay away.”

He added: “They’re angry, arrogant, screaming ‘you LOST!’ Will be ugly.”

Ugly is right. A rock band with horns famously sang: "Only the beginning. Only just the start."

<Trombone solo, percussion to the fade...>

Damn, but facts?????

Conservatives kill me. Thy claim to be christians, yet they're racist, homophobic, and xenophobic as hell. Their morals are negotiable. They also elected a vile sexual predator who is also a bigot, a homophobe, and a sociopath. Jesus would be ashamed and embarrassed of these people.

Yep. The religious right needs to take a long look in the mirror. You simply cannot vote for Trump and use Christianity as your reasoning and be taken seriously. I guess it's because Trump decided he was pro life this go around? And banning Muslims really fired up the impressionable right.

Yep. The religious right needs to take a long look in the mirror. You simply cannot vote for Trump and use Christianity as your reasoning and be taken seriously. I guess it's because Trump decided he was pro life this go around? And banning Muslims really fired up the impressionable right.

Do you believe in "climate change" as presented by libs? Or that women are paid less than men? How about gun laws prevent gun violence?? Impressionable ...Bless your heart

Do you believe in "climate change" as presented by libs? Or that women are paid less than men? How about gun laws prevent gun violence?? Impressionable ...Bless your heart

Impressionable is the best word to describe the current state of the Republican party. The Republican Southern Strategy pandered to white racist democrats in the Civil Rights era. They jumped ship to the Republican Party. And here we are today.

Impressionable is the best word to describe the current state of the Republican party. The Republican Southern Strategy pandered to white racist democrats in the Civil Rights era. They jumped ship to the Republican Party. And here we are today.

Oh I see, forget about facts. Lets call people who beat your ass racist...because, that's what liberals do. Racist = anyone winning an argument with a liberal.

Impressionable....Climate change HOAX, women not getting paid as much LIE, gun violence LIE, and anyone with an R next to their name must be RACIST, forget the Fact that its the left that see's people according to the color of their skin.

Liberals= impressionable and useful idiots.

Oh I see, forget about facts. Lets call people who beat your ass racist...because, that's what liberals do. Racist = anyone winning an argument with a liberal.

Impressionable....Climate change HOAX, women not getting paid as much LIE, gun violence LIE, and anyone with an R next to their name must be RACIST, forget the Fact that its the left that see's people according to the color of their skin.

Liberals= impressionable and useful idiots.

You are proving my point. You are so impressionable that you believe none of those things to be true. Even your president- elect is backpedaling on climate change. Also, the Southern Strategy is well known. Just because you are tired of hearing about racism does not mean it does not exist.

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
You are proving my point. You are so impressionable that you believe none of those things to be true. Even your president- elect is backpedaling on climate change. Also, the Southern Strategy is well known. Just because you are tired of hearing about racism does not mean it does not exist.

No, I don't believe they aren't true. I know they aren't true. There is ZERO proof of any of it, zip, zero nadda. But liberals depend on the ignorant and stupid. Just ask Jonathon Gruber. So they can peddle this BS because they know their IMPRESSIONABLE nutjob followers will buy anything they sell.

Democrats depend on fanning the flames of racism and division. Without them how ever would the minorities and poor ever survive??? They need to keep people stirred up and poor. If not, what would Democrats possibly have to offer?

And no, racism does not exist, not to any level of mattering. We know their are Racist, Al Sharpton (POSOTUS Advisor) Jessie Jackson, The BLACK caucus , The Hispanic Caucus, Van Jones (POSOTUS advisor) . BLM (Oval office meetings with POSOTUS) Where are the racist of equal power and position of those clowns???

I don't even think you know the definition of racism, you hear all your hero's spewing it, and without thinking just follow suit.

No, I don't believe they aren't true. I know they aren't true. There is ZERO proof of any of it, zip, zero nadda. But liberals depend on the ignorant and stupid. Just ask Jonathon Gruber. So they can peddle this BS because they know their IMPRESSIONABLE nutjob followers will buy anything they sell.

Democrats depend on fanning the flames of racism and division. Without them how ever would the minorities and poor ever survive??? They need to keep people stirred up and poor. If not, what would Democrats possibly have to offer?

And no, racism does not exist, not to any level of mattering. We know their are Racist, Al Sharpton (POSOTUS Advisor) Jessie Jackson, The BLACK caucus , The Hispanic Caucus, Van Jones (POSOTUS advisor) . BLM (Oval office meetings with POSOTUS) Where are the racist of equal power and position of those clowns???

I don't even think you know the definition of racism, you hear all your hero's spewing it, and without thinking just follow suit.

IQSK4Qy.gif

Yea that must be it. Couldn't be you're a lefty moonbat. Na, I bet you think POSOTUS and Nancy Pelosi are moderates

No. It really is because you are ****ing crazy. No reasoning at all. Very impressionable. You probably don't even realize you share the same god with Islam and Judaism.

No. It really is because you are ****ing crazy. No reasoning at all. Very impressionable. You probably don't even realize you share the same god with Islam and Judaism.

Like Ive always said. Liberals are exactly what they accuse others of being. Pal you believe man can change the climate. Dr Evil wasn't a real person.

No one says racism doesn't exist. It always will but those on the left are calling the 60MM people who voted for Trump RACISTS. That is casting a wide net and is bigotry in itself. They equate people wanting to enforce our borders to racism. It was interesting that a homeless woman who sit down to protect Trump's Walk of Fame star in Hollywood and said "20 million illegals and Americans sleep on the streets".

Whites are constantly told they have white privilege even though many working class whites are unemployed, have lost their homes, and in some cases their wives because they couldn 't support them. Yet these people had voted twice for Obama before turning to Trump in 2016. That is really the story of the 2016 election and one that dems have yet to understand. .

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
No one says racism doesn't exist. It always will but those on the left are calling the 60MM people who voted for Trump RACISTS. That is casting a wide net and is bigotry in itself. They equate people wanting to enforce our borders to racism. It was interesting that a homeless woman who sit down on the Trump's Walk of Fame star on Hollywood saying "20 million illegals and Americans sleep on the streets".

Whites are constantly told they have white privilege even though many working class whites are unemployed, have lost their homes, and in some cases their wives because they couldn 't support them. Yet these people had voted twice for Obama before turning to Trump in 2016. That is really the story of the 2016 election and one that dems have yet to understand. .

Well actually a few post up rolo said that racism does not exist. Then backpedaled. I'm not calling all Trump supporters racist but Trump did rally some white hatred to get elected.

I don't actually think he believes a lot of the things he has said. Which means he would have duped his supporters. He's already backpedaling on the Wall, Obama care, Muslim ban. And when asked what he's going to replace them with he just says "it's going to be great."

Many of us Christians prayed for a Trump victory! Our prayers were answered! The Lord knew America was going down the tubes with you Liberals! The Lord is still in charge around here!

What is your fascination with excrement? Are you unable to post without it?

Well actually a few post up rolo said that racism does not exist. Then backpedaled. I'm not calling all Trump supporters racist but Trump did rally some white hatred to get elected.

I don't actually think he believes a lot of the things he has said. Which means he would have duped his supporters. He's already backpedaling on the Wall, Obama care, Muslim ban. And when asked what he's going to replace them with he just says "it's going to be great."

No, I said it does exist, it is mostly on the left, almost exclusively. I ask you to provide the same types on people with the power and access the racist left has. As to white racism is really quite rare and mild. Sure you have some small pockets , but that's human nature. But we have ONE major political party that actually plots and schemes to fan the flames of racism. They actually depend on stirring it up where it doesn't exist

That's the party people like you support.

As for rallying hate, what did obama do with the Trayvon Martin or Ferguson cases? Or by meeting with a group at the white house that brags about wanting to kill police.

No duping byTrump at all.

1. On the wall--He has just said that some terrain might not be suitable for a wall or a fence for that matter. That is being realistic and not backpedaling.
2. He always has said as early as the republican primary that he would keep the insurance for those with preexisting conditions and insurance for kids up to 26 yrs.
3. He backed off the Muslim ban many days ago not just after he was elected. He realized soon after making that statement it wasn't doable or acceptable. He changed that to refugees that can't be vetted.

One other point. it is funny that when Trump said he would wait and see before accepting the election results, the media hammered him for a solid week.He was said to be unamerican. Now the dems and media are encouraging riots and protesters that are holding signs that say " He is not my president". Double standard anybody?

There you go again. Lying like Hillary.
Just look up what you said earlier ding dong. Trump already said he is keeping preexisting conditions and 26 years old to be on parents insurance. I think the issue with you is you have lied so much it's hard for you to keep up with them all.

As for rallying hate, what did obama do with the Trayvon Martin or Ferguson cases? Or by meeting with a group at the white house that brags about wanting to kill police.

No duping byTrump at all.

1. On the wall--He has just said that some terrain might not be suitable for a wall or a fence for that matter. That is being realistic and not backpedaling.
2. He always has said as early as the republican primary that he would keep the insurance for those with preexisting conditions and insurance for kids up to 26 yrs.
3. He backed off the Muslim ban many days ago not just after he was elected. He realized soon after making that statement it wasn't doable or acceptable. He changed that to refugees that can't be vetted.

One other point. it is funny that when Trump said he would wait and see before accepting the election results, the media hammered him for a solid week.He was said to be unamerican. Now the dems and media are encouraging riots and protesters that are holding signs that say " He is not my president". Double standard anybody?
When he was running did he did not say anything about keeping preexisting conditions and 26 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT