ADVERTISEMENT

Did y’all know. Trump lost the 2020 election

TravelDawg04

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2004
By only 44k votes.

In my opinion this is the number that has the democrat party nervous.

Along with internal democrat studies showing that 1/2 out of 5 Biden voters regret there vote (and willing to vote trump) or not show up and vote at all.

Interesting. I did not get into everything after the 2020 election numbers wise.

By only 44k votes.

Along with internal democrat studies showing that 1/2 out of 5 Biden voters regret there vote (and willing to vote trump) or not show up and vote at all.

Interesting. I did not get into everything after the 2020 election numbers wise.
1/2? That speaks poorly of the Dem voter base.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
By only 44k votes.

The numbers say a lot which is why many don't want to look at them. Instead, they'd rather push narratives like "Biden wins only if Trump is his opponent again" to discourage people from voting for Trump.

The goal of these investigations isn't even justice as time and time again the politicians leading the charge keep saying Trump cannot be allowed to run again instead of he needs to be punished for any crimes committed. Even discussion of plea deals involve him promising to never run again.

It's a joke the way all of this has been handled. Everything points to denying the will of the people and that's especially shocking since the people picked Biden over Trump in the most recent election.

By only 44k votes.

Trump beat Clinton by even fewer votes and lost the popular vote by almost 3m. Our presidential elections tend to be close.

I’d be very interested to see the poll that suggest so many prior Biden voters are willing to vote fro Trump. That doesn’t sound right at all.
The numbers say a lot which is why many don't want to look at them. Instead, they'd rather push narratives like "Biden wins only if Trump is his opponent again" to discourage people from voting for Trump.

The goal of these investigations isn't even justice as time and time again the politicians leading the charge keep saying Trump cannot be allowed to run again instead of he needs to be punished for any crimes committed. Even discussion of plea deals involve him promising to never run again.

It's a joke the way all of this has been handled. Everything points to denying the will of the people and that's especially shocking since the people picked Biden over Trump in the most recent election.
You are completely divorcing the issue of what Trump is being investigated and prosecuted for versus the comments about not being allowed to hold office again. The entire point is that the nature of the crimes are what render him unfit.

We aren’t talking run of the mill financial crimes, he’s been charged with violating the Espionage act and committing obstruction of justice and we are very likely looking at additional felonies related to the current case and his efforts to remain in power.

We have no idea what the actually damage is from his willful mishandling of documents, but the potential damage is likely difficult for civilians like ourselves to even begin to quantify.

If Trump is convicted in the documents case, is it unreasonable to suggest that it’s in the best interest of the nation to keep him away from our nations secrets?

If Trump is convicted of any aspect of trying to steal a presidential election, don’t you think it’s reasonable to suggest he must not be given the opportunity to do the same again?

By only 44k votes.

Imagine if…….. oh never mind.

Trump beat Clinton by even fewer votes and lost the popular vote by almost 3m. Our presidential elections tend to be close.

I’d be very interested to see the poll that suggest so many prior Biden voters are willing to vote fro Trump. That doesn’t sound right at all.

You are completely divorcing the issue of what Trump is being investigated and prosecuted for versus the comments about not being allowed to hold office again. The entire point is that the nature of the crimes are what render him unfit.

We aren’t talking run of the mill financial crimes, he’s been charged with violating the Espionage act and committing obstruction of justice and we are very likely looking at additional felonies related to the current case and his efforts to remain in power.

We have no idea what the actually damage is from his willful mishandling of documents, but the potential damage is likely difficult for civilians like ourselves to even begin to quantify.

If Trump is convicted in the documents case, is it unreasonable to suggest that it’s in the best interest of the nation to keep him away from our nations secrets?

If Trump is convicted of any aspect of trying to steal a presidential election, don’t you think it’s reasonable to suggest he must not be given the opportunity to do the same again?
You don't get to decide who others vote for. It's that simple. Everything else is words to make yourself feel better.

You don't get to decide who others vote for. It's that simple. Everything else is words to make yourself feel better.
Huh? I didn’t say that and neither are the Dems saying it. Weirdly enough, convicting Trump of these crimes does not exclude him from running for or holding office. What dems, and some prominent republicans like Christie, Barr, Romney and others, are saying is that Trump is not fit to hold office and that people in both parties should be working to prevent it from happening.

Nothing in process right now will keep Trump off the ticket and prevent people from voting for who they want to vote for.

If Trump is guilty he should be ineligible to run or assume office pending the time of conviction because he's found guilty in a court of law with his legal punishment making him constitutionally ineligible.

This is also a very simple concept that doesn't require politicians, media, or angry people pushing narratives so that we all group think our way to excluding him from future elections without legal basis.

Huh? I didn’t say that and neither are the Dems saying it. Weirdly enough, convicting Trump of these crimes does not exclude him from running for or holding office. What dems, and some prominent republicans like Christie, Barr, Romney and others, are saying is that Trump is not fit to hold office and that people in both parties should be working to prevent it from happening.

Nothing in process right now will keep Trump off the ticket and prevent people from voting for who they want to vote for.
Christie, Barr, Romney, and others don't get to tell people who they can and can't vote for. We can go in circles all you want, but I'm going with the Constitution and laws of our land.

You

I don’t have access to that poll or information. This was a few months back. Numbers came from inside the democratic offices.

My bud still works for the democrat party in Washington and helps in the south region when elections come around.

I was blown away and couldn’t image that BUT the democrats are worried, but we shall see.

Christie, Barr, Romney, and others don't get to tell people who they can and can't vote for. We can go in circles all you want, but I'm going with the Constitution and laws of our land.
Seriously, what are you talking about?

This is so inane as to likely be a troll, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and respond seriously.

Saying “We must not allow (insert person or party here) to win this election” is universal language across the political spectrum. Trump has said some version of those words thousands of times.

Nothing that the DOJ or the Dems are doing would legally remove Trump from participating in the primaries or the general. Continuing to highlight the threat that another Trump term would pose to the country has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution.

So, unless you can show me where anyone is trying to procedurally remove Trump from the political process of running for office, you have no argument.

Seriously, what are you talking about?

This is so inane as to likely be a troll, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and respond seriously.

Saying “We must not allow (insert person or party here) to win this election” is universal language across the political spectrum. Trump has said some version of those words thousands of times.

Nothing that the DOJ or the Dems are doing would legally remove Trump from participating in the primaries or the general. Continuing to highlight the threat that another Trump term would pose to the country has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution.

So, unless you can show me where anyone is trying to procedurally remove Trump from the political process of running for office, you have no argument.
You're being obtuse on purpose here.

Trump is running.

Trump is polling well despite all the accusations unproven in the past and yet to be proven at present.

If Trump is not convicted of something that would legally disqualify him before primaries, there's a good chance he'll win the GOP.

This is where your BS narratives really kick in. Why are you and others so worried about Trump when he was beaten soundly in 2020? Do you really believe enough voters are pro-Trump for him to win another general election?

If enough legal votes are cast for Trump to win the EC and he's legally eligible to hold office again, I'm going to just laugh at the epic meltdown. That would truly be the greatest comeback in history when considering 2020. I mean do you really see this happening? Why? I've asked many times and never get an answer from anyone.

What legitimate path does Trump have for winning the presidency again considering how 2020 went and his public perception up to present? Do you believe American voters are so unhappy with the current administration that they would go back to Trump?

You

I don’t have access to that poll or information. This was a few months back. Numbers came from inside the democratic offices.

My bud still works for the democrat party in Washington and helps in the south region when elections come around.

I was blown away and couldn’t image that BUT the democrats are worried, but we shall see.
Most polls ain’t worth a shat imo, thinks most could probably guess and be right more often.

Can’t tell U how many times they have been wrong…….they certainly were in ‘16, I believe Clinton had a 12 point lead right before voting time.

Sometimes think that the ones conducting them, are intentionally introducing biased information in order to manipulate.

You also have to factor in popular versus electoral……..the region where it was done, how many were polled, how many rejected (some wouldn’t do it), etc.

But I guess it all gets the clicks…..and that’s good for bidness.

Politics is a very dirty business……need to “clean the swamp”, both sides.

Will vote for the one who helps me most financially……can’t imagine that being Biden.

I don’t pay attention to the polls, it seems these DAYZ it’s more of a political tool than a useful one.

Just do my homework and I don’t listen to all the noise. Wish everyone would do the same.

You're being obtuse on purpose here.

Trump is running.

Trump is polling well despite all the accusations unproven in the past and yet to be proven at present.

If Trump is not convicted of something that would legally disqualify him before primaries, there's a good chance he'll win the GOP.

This is where your BS narratives really kick in. Why are you and others so worried about Trump when he was beaten soundly in 2020? Do you really believe enough voters are pro-Trump for him to win another general election?

If enough legal votes are cast for Trump to win the EC and he's legally eligible to hold office again, I'm going to just laugh at the epic meltdown. That would truly be the greatest comeback in history when considering 2020. I mean do you really see this happening? Why? I've asked many times and never get an answer from anyone.

What legitimate path does Trump have for winning the presidency again considering how 2020 went and his public perception up to present? Do you believe American voters are so unhappy with the current administration that they would go back to Trump?
I’m not sure who you are debating, but it’s not me. Trump can be convicted of 1000 felonies and it doesn’t legally bar him from running for or winning a presidential race. Legally, he can serve as president while in prison.

I’m worried about Trump because I think he is a danger to the country and he continues to be the leader of one of our two political parties. Many people, including some republicans, agree with me. I hope the voters of this country reach the same conclusion.

Is that clear enough?

I’m not sure who you are debating, but it’s not me. Trump can be convicted of 1000 felonies and it doesn’t legally bar him from running for or winning a presidential race. Legally, he can serve as president while in prison.

I’m worried about Trump because I think he is a danger to the country and he continues to be the leader of one of our two political parties. Many people, including some republicans, agree with me. I hope the voters of this country reach the same conclusion.

Is that clear enough?
LOL, what part of you don't get to decide who other people vote for isn't clear to you?

It would be rude for me to say I don't care what you think because I do care to the extent we're having a discussion. I respect your opinions and I also don't expect you to up and change them based on how I feel and what I say. You're your own person.

That's my point for everyone. We can talk about our feelings all we want, but when it comes to elections, we all get 1 vote per race we're eligible to cast in and that's it.

All of these efforts to manipulate the election process are the real collusion and Interference activities.

Here are just a few references to the idea of disqualifying Trump from running in future elections or holding office again as the priority. Even Pelosi outright stated that as a bullet point goal on her website.

LOL, what part of you don't get to decide who other people vote for isn't clear to you?

It would be rude for me to say I don't care what you think because I do care to the extent we're having a discussion. I respect your opinions and I also don't expect you to up and change them based on how I feel and what I say. You're your own person.

That's my point for everyone. We can talk about our feelings all we want, but when it comes to elections, we all get 1 vote per race we're eligible to cast in and that's it.

All of these efforts to manipulate the election process are the real collusion and Interference activities.

Here are just a few references to the idea of disqualifying Trump from running in future elections or holding office again as the priority. Even Pelosi outright stated that as a bullet point goal on her website.

How many different ways can I say I’m not trying to decide who anyone else can vote for? I’m simply making an argument for why I disagree with anyone who would vote for him. We do that on the Chat all day every day.

If you are suggesting that it’s a waste of time debating politics in a forum like the Chat, well I’ll have to concede the argument. This discussion is a great case in point, but here we are.

Have a great day.

You

Good information and thanks for sharing. I got something somewhat related from a Republican pollster in Spring that Trump would easily beat Biden in Georgia in a rematch. So I guess that goes along with your Pollster. I think the Republican projection was PRE-inditement so suspect it would be much closer now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT