ADVERTISEMENT

Holy $hit this woman is the DA of Fulton County? ….

This is shocking as a Fulton Co. taxpayer… she’s nervously rambling… trying to obviously get sympathy and appeal to a certain sect of Atlanta population… the arrogance and smugness is amazing… reminds me of a meaner non laughing Kamala… I had to turn it when she started talking in depth because it was so uncomfortable… yikes!

This is the best thing that could ever happen for her career. Her base eats this up and the left takes care of its own. She will be handsomely rewarded.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Haven’t really paid attention to this case. But was flipping channels. Can’t believe this woman achieved such a powerful position.
Disgusting and disgraceful..really carries herself well (pathetic)..I would expect nothing less from Fulton County Govt …from her behavior as a witness, can only imagine how she acts as a prosecutor …. total entitled bi+ch..and trying her best to play the race card. As seen by her conduct on the stand, opening and running her mouth unlawfully, makes it quite obvious that rules don’t apply to Ms Fani Wade Willis. Who in the hell else as a sitting witness could get away speaking to a judge and lawyers the way she did.

Also, sounds like a trip by the IRS needs to happen…Investigations need to happen on both Wade and Willis offices and personal income..both pretty much opened themselves up to all types of income tax fraud implications…cash cash cash and no trace

America is getting a first hand look at what so many Georgians have known and seen for yrs, just how obscene and corrupt Fulton County Govt is…The arrogance displayed is disgusting!

Last edited:
Should have been held in contempt. No excuse for her lack of decorum.
She's playing to the cameras and auditioning for a job in DC or TV.(Which she will get). She didn't do herself any favors with the judge but I think she knows she's in a tight spot and her only recourse is to be outraged and make a spectacle of herself.

She's playing to the cameras and auditioning for a job in DC or TV.(Which she will get). She didn't do herself any favors with the judge but I think she knows she's in a tight spot and her only recourse is to be outraged and make a spectacle of herself.
She would be awesome on The View…or maybe Jerry Springer (RIP)
she definitely would have been the one throwing the first blows.

In all seriousness, can’t believe these two individuals are the ones in charge of this case…7 Exotic trips in 6 months..what DA has time to do that? They was just good friends until after Fani appointed Nathan…only then did they decide to get busy (yea right) …Livin LARGE! Champaign, Caviar, and Bubble Baths

Last edited:
She would be awesome on The View…or maybe Jerry Springer (RIP)
she definitely would have been the one throwing the first blows.

In all seriousness, can’t believe these two individuals are the ones in charge of this case…7 Exotic trips in 6 months..what DA has time to do that? They was just good friends until after Fani appointed Nathan…only then did they decide to get busy (yea right) …Livin LARGE! Champaign, Caviar, and Bubble Baths
Privilege at it’s best

Yea, even I will not jump out sassing in this instance. The case in Georgia is stupid, politically motivated. This scene is born of stupidity and misguided arrogance.

Fulton County government, including the DA’s office, is filled with incompetent morons. . Been that way my whole life.
Choppy sent me a text earlier asking how bad are the da’s in ga. Made me laugh. I told him fani made national news, and she may not be the most corrupt da to serve that county. lol.

Choppy sent me a text earlier asking how bad are the da’s in ga. Made me laugh. I told him fani made national news, and she may not be the most corrupt da to serve that county. lol.
We have our own Fanni in Chatham County. Our DA is unqualified on every level. The incumbant she beat was of the very best DAs in the State, Meg Heap. She beat Meg based on one qualification alone. Now the office is a disaster area.

Disgusting and disgraceful..really carries herself well (pathetic)..I would expect nothing less from Fulton County Govt …from her behavior as a witness, can only imagine how she acts as a prosecutor …. total entitled bi+ch..and trying her best to play the race card. As seen by her conduct on the stand, opening and running her mouth unlawfully, makes it quite obvious that rules don’t apply to Ms Fani Wade Willis. Who in the hell else as a sitting witness could get away speaking to a judge and lawyers the way she did.

Also, sounds like a trip by the IRS needs to happen…Investigations need to happen on both Wade and Willis offices and personal income..both pretty much opened themselves up to all type of income tax fraud implications

America is getting a first hand look at what so many Georgians have known and seen for yrs, just how obscene and corrupt Fulton County Govt is…The arrogance displayed is disgusting!
Happens every single time meritocracy is replaced by racism.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
This is shocking as a Fulton Co. taxpayer… she’s nervously rambling… trying to obviously get sympathy and appeal to a certain sect of Atlanta population… the arrogance and smugness is amazing… reminds me of a meaner non laughing Kamala… I had to turn it when she started talking in depth because it was so uncomfortable… yikes!
Her predecessor was even worse and more corrupt. She sucks and I’m glad she’s going to get what she deserves for going on this little power trip. It was all being directed by Biden. All these bs cases.

She's toast, that's who she is.

This BS case will never be tried thanks to Fani and her bf, Wade.

She will likely be forced out of her position as well.

The judge has spoken:

Last edited:
Reactions: aadco
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT