ADVERTISEMENT

How much longer do we allow the government

Yeah. Our Govt has forced the closure of millions of businesses and public spaces, and technically people can be arrested and/or fined for violating what is effectively a 24 hour curfew. That’s Marshall Law. Americans won’t stand for it much longer. Even left of center folk.

I wonder why any of your fox friends aren’t telling you about Marshall law. Embarrassing.

Anyways, here you first mentioned 1 million lives compared to 20k, who knows where you got that # from, but in this post you mention business closing. Death =/= business closing.

Yes. Many Old people who watch Fox News and have TWS, which means they don’t think it’s a threat because it’s under 1% like that other poster claims, don’t care.
no, they have lived long lives and they don't want the government telling them what to do. They want to live out their days in freedom, not being locked down. You can't tell them what to do. They don't listen. They know the risks, they just don't care. Neither do I.

Reactions: Kylo Ren
no, they have lived long lives and they don't want the government telling them what to do. They want to live out their days in freedom, not being locked down. You can't tell them what to do. They don't listen. They know the risks, they just don't care. Neither do I.

They want to be free to die an agonizing death and take others with them too. Sound like Nice and reasonable folks that raised you. Makes sense now that I think about it.

They want to be free to die an agonizing death and take others with them too. Sound like Nice and reasonable folks that raised you. Makes sense now that I think about it.
I am not talking about my parents dipshit, mine have been dead for 10 years.

Martial doesn’t spell check to Marshall. Doubt that guy is using voice to text.
you have no clue. You really should not be calling anyone out considering the level of stupidity that you post constantly.

I think this past month has proven this idea to be wrong.
No sir, it has in fact proven my point. The average American citizens are sheep that need big brother to spoon feed then from cradle to grave. If we allow this to transform our freedoms we deserve to die at the hands of an omnipresent government.

I wonder why any of your fox friends aren’t telling you about Marshall law. Embarrassing.

Anyways, here you first mentioned 1 million lives compared to 20k, who knows where you got that # from, but in this post you mention business closing. Death =/= business closing.
Listen DA, tens of millions have already become unemployed. Bernie’s projection of millions of deaths, of course, was fantasy. The latest projections of 100k-240k are equally fantasy based on faulty models. The truth is lefties and your MSM push this thing because everything else you DAs have tried to oust Trump have failed in fabulous fashion. The number will probably be closer to 20k Maybe. You schmucks are setting up a Trump romp and GOP sweep this November. Only the most TDS retarded are blind to it. Everyone else, including the Indies and moderate Dems, are sick of your shit. I can’t tell you how many people I know that don’t really love Trump have sworn they’re voting for him this go round because they are so disgusted by you and your phucked up crowd.

Yeah. Our Govt has forced the closure of millions of businesses and public spaces, and technically people can be arrested and/or fined for violating what is effectively a 24 hour curfew. That’s Marshall Law. Americans won’t stand for it much longer. Even left of center folk.
User name checks out....

you have no clue. You really should not be calling anyone out considering the level of stupidity that you post constantly.

It was a safe bet.

People have called my posts stupid before but they have never been able to prove it. That’s not a coincidence

No sir, it has in fact proven my point. The average American citizens are sheep that need big brother to spoon feed then from cradle to grave. If we allow this to transform our freedoms we deserve to die at the hands of an omnipresent government.

Covid has shut this nation down outside of Togo food and Home Depot. The federal govt hasn’t ever been that powerful.

Listen DA, tens of millions have already become unemployed. Bernie’s projection of millions of deaths, of course, was fantasy. The latest projections of 100k-240k are equally fantasy based on faulty models. The truth is lefties and your MSM push this thing because everything else you DAs have tried to oust Trump have failed in fabulous fashion. The number will probably be closer to 20k Maybe. You schmucks are setting up a Trump romp and GOP sweep this November. Only the most TDS retarded are blind to it. Everyone else, including the Indies and moderate Dems, are sick of your shit. I can’t tell you how many people I know that don’t really love Trump have sworn they’re voting for him this go round because they are so disgusted by you and your phucked up crowd.

This has already gone well past your early predictions. 20k would be great news at this point, but that is delusional. The pace is well beyond that, and that’s with the interventions you are crying about. Imagine how bad it would be with your stupid strategy of doing nothing.

Unemployment and death are very very different things. A dumbass wouldn’t understand the difference though, so that’s not a good look for you.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ronavirus-win-the-pandemic-column/2942268001/

In the end, whether you like it or not, just as everything else—this whole thing will be about risk. We will open the country up and go back sooner than you would like I assume. More and more people are beginning to get away from just looking at numbers/freaking out and beginning to look to the future impacts of shutting down. If you don’t mind me asking fish, how old are you and what do you do for a living?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ronavirus-win-the-pandemic-column/2942268001/

In the end, whether you like it or not, just as everything else—this whole thing will be about risk. We will open the country up and go back sooner than you would like I assume. More and more people are beginning to get away from just looking at numbers/freaking out and beginning to look to the future impacts of shutting down. If you don’t mind me asking fish, how old are you and what do you do for a living?

We likely will, and it’s gonna cost us big time, which would backfire in trumps face again. I have zero faith in trump to do the right thing much longer. He wants to can Fauci so bad, and he ain’t too happy with Birx either. For work, I am a RN so I don’t get to sit on my house in isolation like most of y’all. I have to work without proper PPE thanks to trump pissing the strategic stockpile away.

This has already gone well past your early predictions. 20k would be great news at this point, but that is delusional. The pace is well beyond that, and that’s with the interventions you are crying about. Imagine how bad it would be with your stupid strategy of doing nothing.

Unemployment and death are very very different things. A dumbass wouldn’t understand the difference though, so that’s not a good look for you.
Wanna bet? Even in NY the actual numbers are one-third of the model projections.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
Do dictate our every move? When will we say enough is enough and go about life? We have turned into to subjects and not citizens. The government is literally telling when and where we can go, what we can do, what businesses can thrive, which can fail. All while throwing the majority a little bone to keep them from mutiny. This is one of saddest chapters in history. The state of Kentucky has told me as a nonresident I cannot come to my farm I have paid in full, pay taxes on, worked my ass off to improve. Stop me.
I predict by the Fourth of July we are gonna say screw it and act like Americans.
I hope you are right and it must happen sooner than later. Living in fear is not living. Healthy people will survive this virus with little effect on their health. Because of politics our financial health maybe severely damaged if this thing continues to long. I don't know answer for everyone but as for myself if we are still under government mandate to stay in I am going say F--- it and try live normal,I may wash my hands more often but we must life a chance or it's not a life worth living. It's going to be Patrick Henry "Give me Liberty or Give me Death"

I don’t know why, I mean if you are under 70 you have just a good a chance of getting hit by a train and dying.
4 years ago I caught a nasty bug called c diff. I was a healthy mid 30 year old. C diff carries a mortality rate of 6-30%. 500,000 people a year in America catch it, 29,000 die within 30 days. Guess what most folks have never even heard of it. The market didn’t move 1/100000th of a point because of c diff ever. How come?
Couldn’t agree more C diff almost took me down in 18’. Got the infection in my colon while in the hospital for a liver transplant. Worst 3 months I’ve ever had, but the economy was still humming along when I recovered. That’s not going to happen with this virus. The “experts” have been wrong about this virus since early January. We really need President Trump to push back on this government control in the next week or two or we’re going to lose this country, our liberties and freedom, along with most of the countries individual wealth. Scary times, I’ll be ready to stand up against this type of governance.

Wanna bet?

He said 20,000 in 6 days.

Who said 20k die in 6 days? That would be 3,333 a day for 7 days.

I meant the US will hit 20,000 total deaths on about April 10th. As far as bets, internet bets are stupid, but feel free to ridicule me if I'm way off.

Here's the current status:

Screenshot-20200405-083752-Chrome.jpg

I meant the US will hit 20,000 total deaths on about April 10th. As far as bets, internet bets are stupid, but feel free to ridicule me if I'm way off.

Here's the current status:

Screenshot-20200405-083752-Chrome.jpg
CDC is showing a lower number and they include Puerto Rico and other protectorates as part of their US count. In any event, the models are consistently over stating. The actual numbers even in hotspots like NYC are much lower than earlier projected by the models. Let’s just hope that trend holds.

CDC is showing a lower number and they include Puerto Rico and other protectorates as part of their US count. In any event, the models are consistently over stating. The actual numbers even in hotspots like NYC are much lower than earlier projected by the models. Let’s just hope that trend holds.
I'm not going by any particular model. Just extrapolating the rate of growth for daily new deaths through the next week or so. Just simple math.

With that being said, I do hope we can keep this thing to the low end of the projections.

All the experts have been dead wrong, and all the CHAT Lefties have been even more wrong in their doom & gloom. Not one prediction has come true.

We were supposed to have over a million US deaths, according to them. We are still less than 10,000. Even Fauci has backed off and lowered his estimate down to a bad flu season. Hoping for 100,000 now.

Look at the panic models FROM A WEEK AGO. Experts said we’d be at 65000 hospital beds in hot spot NYC by this weekend. So, so, so wrong. Only 14000. Everything overstated.

no wonder CDC says to get liberal and call it a COVID death from here out, even if they have a terminal disease. “Testing not required”. Here we go. That’s what Italy did.

Notice they are desperate to have every state on lockdown. If we have a state who remains open, they become a control group. And if that state sails thru no worse than the rest of the country, the unwise devastation is further exposed.

Nothing about this virus has matched the doom and gloom of experts, but everything about the economic disaster has matched the common sense warnings of their critics.

will there be a single American left when this is over who thinks we should destroy liberties and economy and the US balance sheet because of a bad flu season?? This has all been a wet dream for authoritarians all over the world, and for their sycophants. We The People should never put up with this ever again.

Couldn’t agree more C diff almost took me down in 18’. Got the infection in my colon while in the hospital for a liver transplant. Worst 3 months I’ve ever had, but the economy was still humming along when I recovered. That’s not going to happen with this virus. The “experts” have been wrong about this virus since early January. We really need President Trump to push back on this government control in the next week or two or we’re going to lose this country, our liberties and freedom, along with most of the countries individual wealth. Scary times, I’ll be ready to stand up against this type of governance.

Cdiff Often happens in hospitals, especially for immunocompromised people undergoing transplants. What are you gonna do, outlaw hospitals?

As far as being wrong, trump has been proven wrong on this in embarrassing fashion.

How are you gonna stand up to this type of governance? I hope you have a tank and some serious machine guns.

Martial doesn’t spell check to Marshall. Doubt that guy is using voice to text.
Seems like you have all answers. Please save us From
User name checks out....
if that is the case you should try Douchebag fo
I hope you are right and it must happen sooner than later. Living in fear is not living. Healthy people will survive this virus with little effect on their health. Because of politics our financial health maybe severely damaged if this thing continues to long. I don't know answer for everyone but as for myself if we are still under government mandate to stay in I am going say F--- it and try live normal,I may wash my hands more often but we must life a chance or it's not a life worth living. It's going to be Patrick Henry "Give me Liberty or Give me Death"
My sentiments exactly. I have been on my farm enjoying the simplicity of Bush-hogging, clearing planting beds, sealing off the crawl space from critters, etc. The freedom of fresh country air and the solitude of working by myself and checking off items completed. I have had time to think about many things and the Freedom outweighs many of the other thoughts. We will get through this and Trump will win his next term.

Reactions: JohnnyBeeDawg
Cdiff Often happens in hospitals, especially for immunocompromised people undergoing transplants. What are you gonna do, outlaw hospitals?

As far as being wrong, trump has been proven wrong on this in embarrassing fashion.

How are you gonna stand up to this type of governance? I hope you have a tank and some serious machine guns.

Once again you are wrong. I got c-diff as an extremely healthy 34 year old. I wasn’t in any hospital, I wasn’t immunocompromised. The point remains...29,000 people a year in the United States die within 30 days of catching it. It has a death rate exponentially higher than covid, yet not jack shit has ever been even slightly inconvenienced from it. Not that it should be either.

As an aside, I spoke to my er doc best friend yesterday as I do frequently and I asked him, seeing how you are on the front lines and have seen it all would you rather catch covid or c diff. He answered covid so fast I barely got the question out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT