ADVERTISEMENT

I think this judge is going to

You're forcing me to do what I didn't want to do...make an uber-long post ;) But, this isn't a simple, one-paragraph issue:

1. What he actually said was "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press", i.e. 'good press coverage', which is something that Trump has always focused on. Again, the only hacking that occurred was all before his comments & no reported successful attempts occurred after them through the 2016 election. All 'releases' were from the same hack that occurred prior to Trump being the presumptive nominee.

You keep tying this one public comment as some proof of a grand conspiracy of Trump/Russia. But, the timelines don't add up. It was a stupid, mindless comment trying to stir up/refocus the issue on Hillary's server, which hadn't been dismissed by the FBI yet. As @Dirty Hairy Dawg pointed out above, it was about Hillary's subpoenaed emails.

Russian hacking attempts for the 2016 election cycle began in 2015, before Trump was the Republican nominee. According to reports, an FBI agent contacted the DNC in September 2015 to notify them of hacking, possibly tied to Russia. The DNC acknowledged that the employee didn’t return the agent’s subsequent calls. Interestingly, hackers were also attempting to enter the RNC’s systems.

Around this same time the DNC hired cybersecurity consultants from Good Harbor Security Risk Management, which provided a list of recommendations for improving DNC cybersecurity. The DNC failed to take action on any of the consultants’ recommendations. Although Russian hackers were allegedly already in the DNC network at the time, Good Harbor did not discover any hackers in its review.

In December 2015, a firewall issue at the DNC allowed Sanders campaign to access Clinton voter data. This led to a huge disagreement when his campaign lost its access to the data, leading to them suing the DNC.

Subsequently, the DNC hired CrowdStrike in early 2016, which released their findings about the Sanders issue in April 2016, with no mention of anything Russia.

But suddenly days later, CrowdStrike allegedly found evidence of Russian hackers in the DNC’s computers, after the hackers had accessed opposition research on Trump. CrowdStrike and the DNC did not publicly claim Russian hacking until mid-June of 2016.

On June 12, 2016, WikiLeaks announced that he had Hillary documents. On June 14, the DNC released news of the hacking, blaming Russia.

At the DNC between April, when the Russian hacking was allegedly discovered, and June, when news of the hacking went public, CrowdStrike cleaned or replaced all of the DNC servers. So, direct confirmation of the DNC hack did not come from the FBI...only from CrowdStrike.

According to Comey, the FBI made “multiple requests at different levels” to examine the DNC servers, but the DNC refused. Ultimately, the FBI allowed CrowdStrike to report to the FBI what it found in the DNC servers. For something this important....it's beyond ridiculous that it was allowed to happen. Checking out the DNC servers, especially with an election and national security at stake, should be the FBI’s job.

Additionally, CrowdStrike had incentives that conflict with their assessment. They were being paid by the DNC, not taxpayers, it had a clear incentive to report whatever the DNC wanted it to report. The DNC had a political incentive to blame the hacking on Russia, which allowed Clinton falsely claim that the documents were heavily doctored or even wholly manufactured, then attack Trump as a Putin stooge to instead of discussing the hacked documents.

More importantly, CrowdStrike had a monetary incentive to find something big to get bigger and better contracts. To quote Jeffrey Carr, a cybersecurity expert and Army War College lecturer: “The only things that pay in the cybersecurity world are claims of attribution. Which foreign government attacked you? If you are critical of the attack, you make zero money. CrowdStrike is the poster child for companies that operate like this.”

Remember the years-ago Sony hack, blamed on North Korea? CrowdStrike was sure they were behind the hack, even though cybersecurity experts pointed out the evidence was thin and it was equally likely that the “hack” was the work of an insider.

CrowdStrike has also been wrong about Russian hacking in the past. They reported in December 2016 that the same malware used in the DNC attack had infected Ukrainian devices and tracked and targeted Ukrainian units. This allowed CrowdStrike to upgrade their assessment of the DNC hack to a “high degree of certainty.”

But, there was a problem: No such “hacking” took place, and it could even be argued that by making the Ukrainian military doubt its equipment, the CrowdStrike report aided Russian-backed rebels. CrowdStrike was criticized by the Ukrainian government and cybersecurity experts as a result.

After the election, the Obama administration conducted a review of Russian meddling released in December 2016. Matt Taibbi (at Rolling Stone at that time) called the report “long on jargon and short on specifics.”

Dan Goodin at Ars Technica summed it up: “Instead of providing smoking guns that the Russian government was behind specific hacks, it largely restates previous private-sector claims without providing any support for their validity. Even worse, it provides an effective bait and switch by promising newly declassified intelligence into Russian hackers’ ‘tradecraft and techniques’ and instead delivering generic methods carried out by just about all state-sponsored hacking groups.”

The two pages that did cover the supposed Russian hack of the DNC, cybersecurity and intelligence experts widely said the report was underwhelming at best.

Robert Lee, former AF cyberwarfare officer and cybersecurity fellow, believes the report was likely rushed.

A DNI report from January 2017 was widely held by experts to be underwhelming at best.

As I verbosely covered above, Trump was 100 percent correct when he said there was lack of proof that Russia was behind the release of DNC emails and files to WikiLeaks, or the phishing of John Podesta’s email (which is exactly what he was asked about in Helsinki).

Was he supposed to challenge Putin right there? He certainly could have. But, similarly, why has Biden not challenged Xi for proven human rights violations, US intellectual property theft, etc. during face-to-face visits? Why did he sell a huge portion of our Strategic Oil Reserve to China? (Maybe we should look into actual $ paid to the Biden family from Chinese gov't-related energy firms?)

What about the State Department under Hillary Clinton denying requests to sanction Russia in 2010, and weeks later Bill going to Moscow to deliver a $500,000 speech? Bloomberg was set to report on this timeline five years later as the Hillary campaign started, but her campaign intervened and prevented it from publishing the story.

Hillary opposed Russia sanctions in 2010 when he was paid to give a speech at a Russian bank connected to a fraud case.....after he gave the speech, Putin called him to say thanks!

From a memo released by WikiLeaks: "With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow," Jesse Lehrich, (member of Hillary's Communications team), said on May 21, 2015.

...but, no. The big issue here is Trump making a public statement about "lost" emails when answering a question about alleged Russian hacking. That's the big controversy here, fueling "All-Things Russia".

2. Where did I say that? You're also mixing several issues here. Bottom line: There were efforts by Russia to "help" both sides. It was not 100% "for Trump". As I addressed earlier, Putin wants chaos.

As recently discussed/revealed, the IC overwhelmingly believed Putin "wanted" Hillary. Yet, Brennan overrode that, called Trump a "threat", and directed IC & foreign assets to target members of Trump's team....setting off the entire Russian narrative, which Hillary ran with even falsely accusing Trump of having a 'secret server' connected to a Russian bank.

When "helping" Trump caused chaos, that's what he did, in obvious and elementary ways (e.g. cheap Facebook ads) It drove (and still drives) the narrative. So, now to throw more chaos...he comes out in 'favor' of Biden. Putin is a lot of bad things, but stupid isn't one of them. He's playing us & our free press...some with clear political reasons to push narratives.

3. He was literally fired for not telling the campaign about it before being hired. As recently revealed, everyone else's "contact" was set up by IC/foreign governments in a sort of entrapment so that further (illegal) FISA warrants could be awarded, and political narratives pushed.

4. The same agencies that determined Russia preferred Hillary, but was ignored by Brennan? Some of those same intel officials that "determined" that Hunter's laptop was Russian interference? Were all their actions 100% for Trump?

No. Again, it's for chaos, for Putin's own personal, internal benefit: "...plenty that were pro-Trump, but in the early stages of the campaign, the ads were more focused on creating controversy and division than on supporting any one candidate. And that’s the idea—to reveal an America riven by different and irreconcilable points of view, to show modern democracy as a dysfunctional mess...they use our own bias for “objectivity” against us: They know American media will dutifully report Russian fictions."

No, it completely impacts it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you not claimed that Russia released them to dull the impact of that tape? That's difficult to justify since that tranche was a known release date vs. the tape being released with no prior warning. My argument is that it completely contradicts your assertion, unless Russia somehow foretold the future & forced Wikileaks to announce when it would be released, knowing that the tape would be released the same day. That doesn't follow basic logic.
Damn, Moose. I have to do an up and back to Charleston but will read and respond this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: Moosefish
Damn, Moose. I have to do an up and back to Charleston but will read and respond this evening.
I have started, stopped, & restarted that post many times. It's a really complicated issue, that goes far beyond accepted narratives and quickly goes down multiple rabbit holes that you can get lost in (I started looking into this while I was overseas w/o my family during '20-'21). So, I had most of it written in similar form, already. It can get really long, especially if you bring in the following, which I provide as-is (some of the links are broken, unfortunately) it's from a story in 2017:

VIPS and Guccifer 2.0

A story by Bloomberg View’s Leonid Bershidsky and The Nation, a leftwing publication. A group of former U.S. intelligence officials, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), has been investigating the alleged Russian hacking of the DNC and related intelligence reports. Several VIPS members are “famous” for questioning the Bush administration’s Iraq weapons of mass destruction claims before the 2003 War in Iraq, and were quoted by The New York Times’ Nicholas Kristof.

Does this forensic evidence and the lack of forensic evidence from CrowdStrike warrant more investigation and explanation? Most definitely.

VIPS is around 30 members strong, some prominent and highly experienced former intelligence officials. It has been working with two outside sources. Remember Guccifer 2.0, and this hacker’s largely inconsequential files? Each source has managed to pull the metadata from the files, something akin to each file’s fingerprint.

The first source, the “Forensicator,” has found that on July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server in 87 seconds, a rate of 22.7 megabytes per second. While it’s debatable, some say this speed is virtually impossible over the Internet, but it is definitely consistent with the transfer rate when downloading information to a USB thumb-drive. The Forensicator also found that time stamps in the metadata show that the download occurred at approximately 6:45 p.m. EST.

Adam Carter, the second source, found evidence in the metadata that the first five files Guccifer made public on June 15 had each been copied-and-pasted into a “Russianified [W]ord document with Russian language settings and style headings” to make it appear as if the Russian language was used in the hacking process. The traces of Russian found in the documents had been cited as the prime evidence that Guccifer 2.0 was a Russian hacking group. Carter is examining the July 5, 2016 documents to see if they were doctored in a similar fashion, but has yet to find anything.

Who are these sources? The Forensicator is someone in the Pacific Time Zone, and VIPS believes this person is “someone very good with the FBI,” given the level of expertise. Carter is located in the United Kingdom, and the pseudonym is play off a character from a BBC espionage show titled “Spooks.”

How far does VIPS go down the rabbit hole? VIPS believes the DNC experienced an internal theft then went to war, creating “Guccifer 2.0” to point to Russia whenever the stolen DNC files came up. Is this fanciful? Probably. Does this forensic evidence and the lack of forensic evidence from CrowdStrike warrant more investigation and explanation? Most definitely.

Reactions: willdup and doerunn
Ok. Here are my sources. What are yours?

https://www.businessinsider.com/dur...-investigation-trump-russia-links-2023-5?op=1

https://news.yahoo.com/dni-releases-cia-documents-hillary-204337457.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...enaries-commandos-islamic-state-a8370781.html

https://www.politico.eu/article/ger...suit-of-russian-nord-stream-2-pipeline-dream/

I have started, stopped, & restarted that post many times. It's a really complicated issue, that goes far beyond accepted narratives and quickly goes down multiple rabbit holes that you can get lost in (I started looking into this while I was overseas w/o my family during '20-'21). So, I had most of it written in similar form, already. It can get really long, especially if you bring in the following, which I provide as-is (some of the links are broken, unfortunately) it's from a story in 2017:
Think this fits in somewhere.
The murder of Seth Rich occurred on July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Rich died about an hour and a half after being shot twice in the back. The perpetrators were never apprehended; police suspected he had been the victim of an attempted robbery.

Think this fits in somewhere.
The murder of Seth Rich occurred on July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Rich died about an hour and a half after being shot twice in the back. The perpetrators were never apprehended; police suspected he had been the victim of an in the attempted robbery.
Care to elaborate on this more? Where does this fit in the conversation? Would like to hear more on this topic.

Show me another example where a national candidate, or even a Senate or House candidate, knowingly engaged with a belligerent nation in their effort to win an election, much less publicly requested it. Or show me another candidate whose campaign head was deemed an extreme counterintelligence threat.

I bet you can't.

And what exactly do you think Putin was expecting in return for his significant investment? If you say nothing, you are being willfully ignorant.
What are you talking about? I pointed out HRC's creation of the Steele Dossier. That's the worst in modern history if not ever. Is that not enough?

The fake Steele Dossier undercuts it all. But that didn't stop 51 spooks from incorrectly affirming Hunter's laptop for being Russian disinformation. It shows the depth of the corruption. Despite the fact the the laptop has been proven to be real, they have never retracted or corrected their prior statement. They absolutely interfered with an election and totally undermined everyone's faith in our intelligence apparatus.

You're forcing me to do what I didn't want to do...make an uber-long post ;) But, this isn't a simple, one-paragraph issue:

1. What he actually said was "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press", i.e. 'good press coverage', which is something that Trump has always focused on. Again, the only hacking that occurred was all before his comments & no reported successful attempts occurred after them through the 2016 election. All 'releases' were from the same hack that occurred prior to Trump being the presumptive nominee.

You keep tying this one public comment as some proof of a grand conspiracy of Trump/Russia. But, the timelines don't add up. It was a stupid, mindless comment trying to stir up/refocus the issue on Hillary's server, which hadn't been dismissed by the FBI yet. As @Dirty Hairy Dawg pointed out above, it was about Hillary's subpoenaed emails.

Russian hacking attempts for the 2016 election cycle began in 2015, before Trump was the Republican nominee. According to reports, an FBI agent contacted the DNC in September 2015 to notify them of hacking, possibly tied to Russia. The DNC acknowledged that the employee didn’t return the agent’s subsequent calls. Interestingly, hackers were also attempting to enter the RNC’s systems.

Around this same time the DNC hired cybersecurity consultants from Good Harbor Security Risk Management, which provided a list of recommendations for improving DNC cybersecurity. The DNC failed to take action on any of the consultants’ recommendations. Although Russian hackers were allegedly already in the DNC network at the time, Good Harbor did not discover any hackers in its review.

In December 2015, a firewall issue at the DNC allowed Sanders campaign to access Clinton voter data. This led to a huge disagreement when his campaign lost its access to the data, leading to them suing the DNC.

Subsequently, the DNC hired CrowdStrike in early 2016, which released their findings about the Sanders issue in April 2016, with no mention of anything Russia.

But suddenly days later, CrowdStrike allegedly found evidence of Russian hackers in the DNC’s computers, after the hackers had accessed opposition research on Trump. CrowdStrike and the DNC did not publicly claim Russian hacking until mid-June of 2016.

On June 12, 2016, WikiLeaks announced that he had Hillary documents. On June 14, the DNC released news of the hacking, blaming Russia.

At the DNC between April, when the Russian hacking was allegedly discovered, and June, when news of the hacking went public, CrowdStrike cleaned or replaced all of the DNC servers. So, direct confirmation of the DNC hack did not come from the FBI...only from CrowdStrike.

According to Comey, the FBI made “multiple requests at different levels” to examine the DNC servers, but the DNC refused. Ultimately, the FBI allowed CrowdStrike to report to the FBI what it found in the DNC servers. For something this important....it's beyond ridiculous that it was allowed to happen. Checking out the DNC servers, especially with an election and national security at stake, should be the FBI’s job.

Additionally, CrowdStrike had incentives that conflict with their assessment. They were being paid by the DNC, not taxpayers, it had a clear incentive to report whatever the DNC wanted it to report. The DNC had a political incentive to blame the hacking on Russia, which allowed Clinton falsely claim that the documents were heavily doctored or even wholly manufactured, then attack Trump as a Putin stooge to instead of discussing the hacked documents.

More importantly, CrowdStrike had a monetary incentive to find something big to get bigger and better contracts. To quote Jeffrey Carr, a cybersecurity expert and Army War College lecturer: “The only things that pay in the cybersecurity world are claims of attribution. Which foreign government attacked you? If you are critical of the attack, you make zero money. CrowdStrike is the poster child for companies that operate like this.”

Remember the years-ago Sony hack, blamed on North Korea? CrowdStrike was sure they were behind the hack, even though cybersecurity experts pointed out the evidence was thin and it was equally likely that the “hack” was the work of an insider.

CrowdStrike has also been wrong about Russian hacking in the past. They reported in December 2016 that the same malware used in the DNC attack had infected Ukrainian devices and tracked and targeted Ukrainian units. This allowed CrowdStrike to upgrade their assessment of the DNC hack to a “high degree of certainty.”

But, there was a problem: No such “hacking” took place, and it could even be argued that by making the Ukrainian military doubt its equipment, the CrowdStrike report aided Russian-backed rebels. CrowdStrike was criticized by the Ukrainian government and cybersecurity experts as a result.

After the election, the Obama administration conducted a review of Russian meddling released in December 2016. Matt Taibbi (at Rolling Stone at that time) called the report “long on jargon and short on specifics.”

Dan Goodin at Ars Technica summed it up: “Instead of providing smoking guns that the Russian government was behind specific hacks, it largely restates previous private-sector claims without providing any support for their validity. Even worse, it provides an effective bait and switch by promising newly declassified intelligence into Russian hackers’ ‘tradecraft and techniques’ and instead delivering generic methods carried out by just about all state-sponsored hacking groups.”

The two pages that did cover the supposed Russian hack of the DNC, cybersecurity and intelligence experts widely said the report was underwhelming at best.

Robert Lee, former AF cyberwarfare officer and cybersecurity fellow, believes the report was likely rushed.

A DNI report from January 2017 was widely held by experts to be underwhelming at best.

As I verbosely covered above, Trump was 100 percent correct when he said there was lack of proof that Russia was behind the release of DNC emails and files to WikiLeaks, or the phishing of John Podesta’s email (which is exactly what he was asked about in Helsinki).

Was he supposed to challenge Putin right there? He certainly could have. But, similarly, why has Biden not challenged Xi for proven human rights violations, US intellectual property theft, etc. during face-to-face visits? Why did he sell a huge portion of our Strategic Oil Reserve to China? (Maybe we should look into actual $ paid to the Biden family from Chinese gov't-related energy firms?)

What about the State Department under Hillary Clinton denying requests to sanction Russia in 2010, and weeks later Bill going to Moscow to deliver a $500,000 speech? Bloomberg was set to report on this timeline five years later as the Hillary campaign started, but her campaign intervened and prevented it from publishing the story.

Hillary opposed Russia sanctions in 2010 when he was paid to give a speech at a Russian bank connected to a fraud case.....after he gave the speech, Putin called him to say thanks!

From a memo released by WikiLeaks: "With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow," Jesse Lehrich, (member of Hillary's Communications team), said on May 21, 2015.

...but, no. The big issue here is Trump making a public statement about "lost" emails when answering a question about alleged Russian hacking. That's the big controversy here, fueling "All-Things Russia".

EDIT/ADD: What you're essentially arguing here is that Trump begged Russia to hack stuff/interfere...and the biggest, verifiable action they took after that was to....buy Facebook ads? Troll Facebook?

2. Where did I say that? You're also mixing several issues here. Bottom line: There were efforts by Russia to "help" both sides. It was not 100% "for Trump". As I addressed earlier, Putin wants chaos.

As recently discussed/revealed, the IC overwhelmingly believed Putin "wanted" Hillary. Yet, Brennan overrode that, called Trump a "threat", and directed IC & foreign assets to target members of Trump's team....setting off the entire Russian narrative, which Hillary ran with even falsely accusing Trump of having a 'secret server' connected to a Russian bank.

When "helping" Trump caused chaos, that's what he did, in obvious and elementary ways (e.g. cheap Facebook ads) It drove (and still drives) the narrative. So, now to throw more chaos...he comes out in 'favor' of Biden. Putin is a lot of bad things, but stupid isn't one of them. He's playing us & our free press...some with clear political reasons to push narratives.

3. He was literally fired for not telling the campaign about it before being hired. As recently revealed, everyone else's "contact" was set up by IC/foreign governments in a sort of entrapment so that further (illegal) FISA warrants could be awarded, and political narratives pushed.

4. The same agencies that determined Russia preferred Hillary, but was ignored by Brennan? Some of those same intel officials that "determined" that Hunter's laptop was Russian interference? Were all their actions 100% for Trump?

No. Again, it's for chaos, for Putin's own personal, internal benefit: "...plenty that were pro-Trump, but in the early stages of the campaign, the ads were more focused on creating controversy and division than on supporting any one candidate. And that’s the idea—to reveal an America riven by different and irreconcilable points of view, to show modern democracy as a dysfunctional mess...they use our own bias for “objectivity” against us: They know American media will dutifully report Russian fictions."

No, it completely impacts it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you not claimed that Russia released them to dull the impact of that tape? That's difficult to justify since that tranche was a known release date vs. the tape being released with no prior warning. My argument is that it completely contradicts your assertion, unless Russia somehow foretold the future & forced Wikileaks to announce when it would be released, knowing that the tape would be released the same day. That doesn't follow basic logic.
First, I respect the level of detail. Impressive.

I'm still reading and trying to formulate a response that isn't a line by line discussion of your assertions.

High level, you seem to say that Russia started hacking Dem emails in 2015, but also that there really isn't solid proof that it was Russia?

Also, the 51 former CIA officials who published their warning about Hunter's laptop never said it was Russian disinfo. In fact, they specifically said they had no proof one way or the other. They warned that it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinfo, and they weren't wrong about that. You have to admit that the story about how that hard drive ended up in Rudy's hands is beyond incredible, right? Given the recent indictments, there isn't much left to the Biden Ukraine story, and it seems very likely that Russia was playing a role in this all along.

I'll try and spend more time on this tonight. It's a lot!

High level, you seem to say that Russia started hacking Dem emails in 2015, but also that there really isn't solid proof that it was Russia?
1. Russia, China, other bad (state and non-state) actors were/are always trying to hack emails. From servers to phishing (like Podesta). Specifically, the DNC hack has little to no verified proof it was Russia (and not someone using the same tool/method that's available). There's arguably as much evidence that it was an inside job (i.e. someone used a thumb drive). That's not totally crazy, given the Sanders campaign issues w/ the DNC & the Clinton campaign. Regardless, the best way to figure it out was held by CrowdStrike. It's inexcusable that the FBI didn't force the issue and put away any doubt, one way or another.

As I covered, it was helpful to the Clinton campaign to blame it on Russia and Russia was happy to have everyone think it was them (it clearly added doubt & chaos to the 2016 election) and not deny or confirm it, whether they did it or not.

Also, the 51 former CIA officials who published their warning about Hunter's laptop never said it was Russian disinfo. In fact, they specifically said they had no proof one way or the other. They warned that it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinfo, and they weren't wrong about that.

2. True on what they specifically say vs. what they were clearly implying. We all know the practical effect of what they were saying. It was effectively election interference since they didn't have any more practical knowledge of it than you or me. It was irresponsible, at best. The laptop was legit & the FBI could have verified it long before Rudy got a hold of it.

You have to admit that the story about how that hard drive ended up in Rudy's hands is beyond incredible, right?

3. Given all the situations that Hunter finds himself in through his own actions, it's certainly not surprising.

Given the recent indictments, there isn't much left to the Biden Ukraine story, and it seems very likely that Russia was playing a role in this all along.

4. "Isn't much left"? Hardly. There's plenty of unrelated and substantial evidence implicating money moving from foreign actors into multiple accounts of Biden family members & associates and then 'loan repayments' (which don't show up on IRS filings) magically making their way to Joe. That single indictment doesn't have any effect on other things he had no part in revealing. The bigger question is why the FBI used him as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) and why CHS Christopher Steele, CHS Stefan Halper, CHS Rodney Joffe (Alfa Bank hoax) weren't arrested for the exact same crime.

Per Andrew McCarthy “There is already extensive evidence, having nothing to do with Smirnov, of corrupt Biden-family influence-peddling.”

Bank records confirm millions of dollars have were transfered from Chinese communists, Romanians, Ukrainians, etc. This also interestingly includies the wife of the former Russian oligarch who amazingly (again) avoided being included on the "new" Russian sanction list. It's probably important to note that she (for an unknown reason) transferred $3.5 million in February 2014 to a firm controlled by Hunter and Devon Archer.

One part of the story being false doesn't negate everything else.

I'll try and spend more time on this tonight. It's a lot!

No rush ;)

First, I respect the level of detail. Impressive.

I should also note...it was a lot of collecting links/stories that actual journalists did the leg work on. I just jammed it together over a long time 😂 The whole story bothered me from the beginning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT