ADVERTISEMENT

ICE is being defanged

This should outrage every single American whose family came here legally and now pay taxes, and those that are here temporarily but came legally. Just try crossing the border to Canada if you've had a DUI or other conviction...then let's say you sneak across, try getting their benefits.

Reactions: woofn
Joe is coming up with a long list of crimes that illegals can't be deported for committing . Being here illegal doesn't count anymore . They are not being defunded they are being defanged , I guess defunded will be next !
What's their obsession with Illegals? I know they typically vote dem, but many are drug smugglers, human traffickers, gang members, etc. Why let them come across without any screening whatsoever?

Joe is coming up with a long list of crimes that illegals can't be deported for committing . Being here illegal doesn't count anymore . They are not being defunded they are being defanged , I guess defunded will be next !
They have already reduced the number of officers on duty at the border, so that has already happened to an extent.

Reactions: woofn
What's their obsession with Illegals? I know they typically vote dem, but many are drug smugglers, human traffickers, gang members, etc. Why let them come across without any screening whatsoever?
One reason is that you can't report the numbers accurately. It is more palatable to the public if lower numbers are reported. Then all of a sudden, you are offering a path to citizenship for 9 million people in this country illegally, except that it is 11 million, which turns out to be more like 20 million.

The vast majority of immigrants...illegal or otherwise...are great people. They come here for jobs, better life, all the American dream stuff. That being said, there are a % who are up to absolutely no good. There are those who come here and start working with illegal papers who put business owners in severe risk of being heavily fined/penalized or jailed by the govt. for employing them. Not to mention these jobs are jobs that legal immigrants or American citizens should have. Sooo...if we are saying no one is illegal, then do away with the penalties to American business owners who employ them? Incidentally...if business owners are not required to get their information for legal purposes, then no one has to provide their proof of citizenship or green cards. Can't ask a business owner to discriminate based on how the applicant looks and ask some and not others. Then we don't have to worry about any employee paying taxes, etc.

If we do away with border patrol along the Mexican border...why don't we do away with customs and security at the airport for international travelers? Its just another wall. Why don't we do away with customs and port security on inbound shipping? It's just another wall. I'm 100% in favor of allowing people into the US to have an opportunity at life here. But to simply say illegal entry is okay and to not have penalties for doing so is to open this country to unnecessary and severe risk. If people want to look at a poor Mexican family living in no where USA and say they need our help...and not talk to the bigger issue...then I don't know how to speak logically with those people. We can find ways to make entry into our country easier and legal...but cannot just say we don't have borders and look the other way.

Last edited:

It is a group of people that can be controlled by the dem party , language barrier , uneducated and the freebies that dems will shell out . There is already a buzz about social security for illegals . This is not what we want or need for America !

I think you answered your question...

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT