ADVERTISEMENT

If you could listen to the music from one band only for the rest of your life......

Not a band, but

0be64540a9915a5039d113d24e12f9d8.jpg

Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, Allman Brothers, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Creedence, The Commodores, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, The Who, The Eagles...all come to mind.

Hard to pick one, but if I had to....maybe Rolling Stones.

Last edited:
Beatles are a great choice, imo. Huge catalog, great variety. I listen to their XM channel a lot.

Excellent point.........one would go crazy if he chose Dexys Midnight Runners listening to "Come on Eileen" over and over "OR" if he chose Shocking Blue listening to "Venus" over and over..........

Excellent point.........one would go crazy if he chose Dexys Midnight Runners listening to "Come on Eileen" over and over "OR" if he chose Shocking Blue listening to "Venus" over and over..........
In some perverted, alternate universe way I could see myself listening to
Manilow had Mandy, the step-daughter of the preacherman I have often spoke of here, had not broken my heart. I rather not relive that story of what I witnessed that fateful night......still too soon.

Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marshall Tucker, Allman Brothers, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Creedence, The Commodores, Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, The Who, The Eagles...all come to mind.

Hard to pick one, but if I had to....maybe Rolling Stones.
Great lineup here. Saw Lynyrd Skynyrd and Marshall Tucker Band together (2nd MTB concert in two years) just before Operation Lockdown put the brakes on everything. Savannah was the first stop of Skynyrd's Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour (March 7) and the last concert I've seen. Saw another all-time fav, Blue Oyster Cult, two years ago. The wife, with her BFFs in tow, saw Fleetwood Mac and Eagles in the same time span.

Lots of great suggestions here, but if I had to pick one it'd be Pink Floyd, nudging out Led Zep.

No particular order and off the cuff...zeppelin, stones, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, ac/dc, who, Van Halen, Dylan,,,Geez, throw a dart and I’d be ok. There’s so many, I could literally add another 30 depending on the mood and that’s with not adding some country favs. Thru the years I seem to have listened to The Rolling Stones, led zeppelin, Beatles the most. Not totally sure of a #1, but right now I’m listening to physical graffiti.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT