ADVERTISEMENT

Loeffler looking rough these days at the debate....

Jimy jenga

Grateful Dawg
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2001
Lazy_5ac020_356668.jpg

Jimmy you really need to get a life ! I am very concerned about your mental well being I will continue to pray for you. May the good lord lessen your pain.
He is very concerned with everything Republican. Definitely should get out a little more. Probably hasn't been laid in months. Ts and Ps jimbo.

He is very concerned with everything Republican. Definitely should get out a little more. Probably hasn't been laid in months. Ts and Ps jimbo.
LOL!! Get out more! There is a freaking pandemic going on. The only thing I am doing is staying at home and getting laid! Some SILVER linings to this thing!!!

LOL!! Get out more! There is a freaking pandemic going on. The only thing I am doing is staying at home and getting laid! Some SILVER linings to this thing!!!
I'm down in St Mary's. We just finished our football season and I was in a bar the other night packed wall to wall. People aren't dying in the streets. You should try it.

Looks like she got kicked by that mule and hadn’t fallen into the well yet!

Extra points for what movie that refers to?
I just noticed Ossoff’s wife is an obgyn. And didn’t take his last name. That makes more sense to me than anything else that has happened this year.

Reactions: WGrovedawg
I just noticed Ossoff’s wife is an obgyn. And didn’t take his last name. That makes more sense to me than anything else that has happened this year.

What's her first name? It could be a case of a bad nick name like Jack Us-off. You just know he was called that growing up, and ran home crying instead of doing something about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT