ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at Joe and his fear of "ghost guns"

BigDawgs2010

Letterman and National Champion
Oct 23, 2010
He is planning on having people who have them have background checks. Good luck with that....... You'd think Ghost guns are killing people right and left. The exact reason people have these is for people like Joe and Kamala.

I will rake over the coals for this but it’s a good idea . It’s easy to build your own AR . It’s a go ahead for background checks.

however none of the mass shootings have been trace to this practices . I know a few murders have involving street gangs have .

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
I will rake over the coals for this but it’s a good idea . It’s easy to build your own AR . It’s a go ahead for background checks.

however none of the mass shootings have been trace to this practices . I know a few murders have involving street gangs h
Maybe he will make filing the serial numbers off of firearms illegal too....................

Reactions: deadduckdawg
They do not give a fat rat’s ass about murders. The problem with guns without serial numbers is they can not be registered and subsequently confiscated. This is a small step in a long range plan conceived by a government with bad intent and sold to naive idiots. What works in New Zealand will not work here. But that does not change the goal of disarming the populace.

Ask yourself this: If the goal is to prevent murders, why have the dems never done anything in places like Chicago? Nothing but lip service and arm waving. People need to wake up to what they are doing. They use every crisis to further their plan and the occasional mass murder is a very useful crisis to them.

I'm assuming they will raid databases of 80% companies to see who has bought. Heard they already did this on some of the build a gun kits with these unfinished lowers.
I imagine a lot of them have been bought at gun shows for cash and no receipt. I also imagine those databases have been deleted. I doubt there are requirements to maintain records on purchases of something just classified as a gun part.

They attack the things that frustrate them. Like weapons and magazines that could be used effectively in an uprising against a totalitarian government. Like any guns they can not track. They know background checks will not keep a potential murderer from getting a gun, but they are a step toward tracking and registering guns. And besides, this is not about murders and murderers.

Last edited:
I imagine a lot of them have been bought at gun shows for cash and no receipt. I also imagine those databases have been deleted. I doubt their are requirements to maintain records on purchases of something just classified as a gun part.

They attack the things that frustrate them. Like weapons and magazines that could be used effectively in an uprising against a totalitarian government. Like any guns they can not track. They know background checks will not keep a potential murderer from getting a gun, but they are a step toward tracking and registering guns. And besides, this is not about murders and murderers.
This I know, gun show run the standard background check thus there is no “gunshow” loophole. Never was. It’s private sales.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
This I know, gun show run the standard background check thus there is no “gunshow” loophole. Never was. It’s private sales.
Yes it’s private sales at gunshows. At the shows I’ve been to, there is very little of that going on. Maybe there is more in other parts of the country. They think they are going to be able to track every sale and every gun. I doubt it.

He is planning on having people who have them have background checks. Good luck with that....... You'd think Ghost guns are killing people right and left. The exact reason people have these is for people like Joe and Kamala.
More proof of what an utter Buffon JB and the left are. They are clueless. Border is hemorrhaging and will devastate our country and that idiot is worrying about ghost guns. Libs are utterly preposterous and afflicted by mental and spiritual decay.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT