ADVERTISEMENT

Madison Cawthorne, the future of the Republican party

Reactions: KidneyStoned
The future of the republican party is here, and her name is Marjorie Taylor Greene.

let it go.

is this what you've become?

this above song, the more I listen,
reminds me of TRD.
back stabbers will sleep in one's house
then lie on the battlefield needing to be picked up...
yes we picked him up.

ready to elaborate if needed.

Last edited:
If MTG, Boebert and Cawthorne are the future of the republican party, the future looks grim.

This douche, MTG, Boebert, are pure evil and Anti-American lunatics. They are racist, conspiracy theorists and it is unbelievable that these losers actually got elected, it shows how Trump and his racist rhetoric/governing actions have emboldened the sleeping giant of how racist our country really is. Not to mention the fact that MTG harasses survivors of a school shooting and believes school shootings are fake, and Boebert has a rap sheet and is a slut who got pregnant out of wedlock( great conservative values), and this Cawthorn dude lied that he was headed to the Naval Acadamy before his accident, but it has been proven he was denied admission by the Naval Academy before his accident. These people suck.

oh, forgot about the space lasers by Jewish people:

Yes. A trip to Hitler‘s vacation home was his bucket list destination. Allegations of sexual misconduct against women. Most definitely a future republican leader. He will fit right in.
lol..your Ga senator had Fidel Castro in his church and says Castros legacy was “complex” ..are u kidding me ? PATHETIC!

Reactions: Deadlyputter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT