ADVERTISEMENT

Majority of Minnesota Timberwolves must be MAGA supporters.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Heads are not in this game tonight. Never were. Right from the opening tip.

Heads are not in this game tonight. Never were. Right from the opening tip.
Could be. More than likely they are all the age to be drafted, as Biden and crew snuck this by the masses today. 🤦‍♂️. Probably heard Biden is working on a plan for the draft already. Illegal immigrants last in line. Poor antman. He is only 22.

It's a troubling time. But I'm not really sure there is a right decision to be made.

Reactions: TivoliDawg
Could be. More than likely they are all the age to be drafted, as Biden and crew snuck this by the masses today. 🤦‍♂️. Probably heard Biden is working on a plan for the draft already. Illegal immigrants last in line. Poor antman. He is only 22.

This is how they are going to start war with Russia and try to distract us from the banana republic and sexual predators that are the Democratic Party.

It's a troubling time. But I'm not really sure there is a right decision to be made.
We are too old to be drafted. You can still vote for Biden. You have any children of age. You could worry about them after another four years. I told my son that cold weather over there would be good for him. Told my daughters it would be a good experience for their boyfriends as well. It is always a great experience to get shot at. Puts hair on your chest right. Told them to vote Biden. He is the only choice.

Reactions: MRDAWG
We are too old to be drafted. You can still vote for Biden. You have any children of age. You could worry about them after another four years. I told my son that cold weather over there would be good for him. Told my daughters it would be a good experience for their boyfriends as well. It is always a great experience to get shot at. Puts hair on your chest right. Told them to vote Biden. He is the only choice.
shouldn’t the daughters be worried too ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT