ADVERTISEMENT

OK let's start a new conversation: Durham report??

Won’t happen now because Trump lost . I never thought anything would really happen.

The problem I would have is , if they went after Trump and not go after the others . Nothing will come of it now .

What's the hold up? It was supposed to have been released back in the summer.
Yeah, let me catch you up. Barr and Durham found nothing. Nada. Zippo, Zilch. Nothing to see, no report. Simple. You can give this one up too. It is not real and there is nothing that is going to stop Biden for being your President.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any other conspiracy theories you need help debunking!

Yeah, let me catch you up. Barr and Durham found nothing. Nada. Zippo, Zilch. Nothing to see, no report. Simple. You can give this one up too. It is not real and there is nothing that is going to stop Biden for being your President.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there are any other conspiracy theories you need help debunking!

if you can't see my comedy,
there is no hope for conversation.
talk to me, not at me...
I'll listen within reason.
therein lies a problem.

if you can't see my comedy,
there is no hope for conversation.
talk to me, not at me...
I'll listen within reason.
therein lies a problem.
Sir, I have no idea what you are talking about. I was trying to help out OP with how to deal with conspiracy theories and farce investigations started by the Trump administration. What are you talking about?

Trump should pardon Flynn and Paul M and everyone else that was targeted . He should pardon Illinois Gov just to make the democrats man .

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
The swamp won!

Beginning to think you are correct.
Durham report held until after the election, Covid vaccine held up until after the election, FB and Google censoring free speech, liberal judges approve mass mail in voting, the list just keeps getting longer.
With all of Trumps faults he was still revered because he exposed DC for what it is.

Beginning to think you are correct.
Durham report held until after the election, Covid vaccine held up until after the election, FB and Google censoring free speech, liberal judges approve mass mail in voting, the list just keeps getting longer.
With all of Trumps faults he was still revered because he exposed DC for what it is.
What an uninformed and uneducated post. Embarrassing.

0*q7VrQd3AAKKsYKsw.jpg

Think it went the way of Chris Kobach's voter fraud commission.

Nothing to see here, got to safe face though so instead of issuing a report that this was all about nothing, just silence.

Just a difference of opinion, too bad your side doesn't see it that way and respect it. Shows your true character.
[/QUOTE

Hey, don't pay any attention to Roy , he has more to be embarrassed about considering his all negative posts ,day in and day out .

Think it went the way of Chris Kobach's voter fraud commission.

Nothing to see here, got to safe face though so instead of issuing a report that this was all about nothing, just silence.

As opposed to the russia russia russia... talk about alll about nothing,,, big waste of money and time and caused much division but thats just a ok with you because just like the good little useful idiot you are,, anything to get trump... right baby killer?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
nothing,
it's my M.O.
you called me sir.

Man, Uriah Heap.... so, back in my teen years, my hard rock buddies (hard core black art Satanist loving heavy metal skinny armed, long haired friends) always wanted me to like this band. Sure, some songs are good, but I always viewed them as a band manufactured by some Disney generator that said "This is heavy metal we can put in our movies!"

I was a hater as a teen.

Reactions: blackpug6
Man, Uriah Heap.... so, back in my teen years, my hard rock buddies (hard core black art Satanist loving heavy metal skinny armed, long haired friends) always wanted me to like this band. Sure, some songs are good, but I always viewed them as a band manufactured by some Disney generator that said "This is heavy metal we can put in our movies!"

I was a hater as a teen.

see guys,
polite conversation...
I tend to agree, but it's more than music.

specifically played it for a couple of friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonolithicDawgX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT