ADVERTISEMENT

President Tweets and this is horses***

The sooner the better, no tax paying citizens hard earned dollars should go to keeping that POS alive.
I hope he has lots of angry boyfriends where he is.
Speaking of killing pests, I have a squirrel problem. They are chewing my house down, low voltage wires, cedar, bird feeders, everything. I used to trap them and haul them off, but the tree huggers informed me that is cruel, so I said OK, I’ll just kill them. I bought a $300 pellet gun and killed about 20 over the last year, but the pellet gun is not real accurate and I’d have to shoot the bastards 5 times, chasing them around the yard like a lunatic.

So I got my dad’s Savage .22, circa 1950, and had scope bases installed, topped it with an old Leupold 2-7 I had. I bought a bunch of CCI low velocity, quiet, segmented hollow points, which make 3 separate wound channels. They’re quieter than my pellet gun. I have slain 7 squirrels in 6 days. The cool thing is I don’t even have to pick them up. Some nice coon or possum gets them for me every night.

Those are the ones that are apprehended, what about the millions that area already here committing, drug offenses, theft, rape, murder, etc. You can not be that naive about what is really happening here.
Millions committing crimes? Wow? That sounds like a lot of crimes? Got data to back that up?

Millions committing crimes? Wow? That sounds like a lot of crimes? Got data to back that up?
We have enough drug dealers and gang members in the US already. I don’t give a shit what % of ILLEGAL immigrants are committing crime because even 1% is 1% too many. They shouldn’t even be here in the first place!

We have enough drug dealers and gang members in the US already. I don’t give a shit what % of ILLEGAL immigrants are committing crime because even 1% is 1% too many. They shouldn’t even be here in the first place!
Exactly. Jb acts like since they only murder and rape a few thousand Americans a year we should welcome them. As you said, we have enough problems without dealing with El Salvador’s problems. If one snuck in jb’s house and raped the sub sandwich he was saving for lunch tomorrow, I’d bust a rib laughing.

Exactly. Jb acts like since they only murder and rape a few thousand Americans a year we should welcome them. As you said, we have enough problems without dealing with El Salvador’s problems. If one snuck in jb’s house and raped the sub sandwich he was saving for lunch tomorrow, I’d bust a rib laughing.
People like jbpayne32, most Dems and even some Republicans know full well that there are literally hundreds of thousands of crimes committed by illegal aliens every year (some violent, some not). The ramifications of which are considered “acceptable losses” by the left in order to achieve their goal of importing a large voting block that they think they can manipulate and by some on the right to have cheap labor. It’s beyond despicable and they should all be voted out of office tomorrow.

People like jbpayne32, most Dems and even some Republicans know full well that there are literally hundreds of thousands of crimes committed by illegal aliens every year (some violent, some not). The ramifications of which are considered “acceptable losses” by the left in order to achieve their goal of importing a large voting block that they think they can manipulate and by some on the right to have cheap labor. It’s beyond despicable and they should all be voted out of office tomorrow.
No, people like me recognize there are 11M+ illegal immigrants already in this country and it’s not practical or cost effective to deport them all. Yes, criminals should be deported, but we need to find a solution for the other ones. Also, there are 100ks coming from Central America every month, so we need to stop that by improving the countries they come from by allowing free trade (which is free) and offering tax breaks for companies that invest in these countries through their global supply chain as this will help stop the flow of immigrants to the border. It has worked with Mexico as they no longer are a net exporter of human capital to the US despite the violence and cartels in their country. In fact, millions have returned from the US to Mexico because there are jobs there. Do both of those and you dramatically reduce the illegal immigrant population in the US.

Miami Dade reports 3.5 million on their census but US customs believes there are at least 1.5 illegal immigrants living in the area.

No, people like me recognize there are 11M+ illegal immigrants already in this country and it’s not practical or cost effective to deport them all. Yes, criminals should be deported, but we need to find a solution for the other ones. Also, there are 100ks coming from Central America every month, so we need to stop that by improving the countries they come from by allowing free trade (which is free) and offering tax breaks for companies that invest in these countries through their global supply chain as this will help stop the flow of immigrants to the border. It has worked with Mexico as they no longer are a net exporter of human capital to the US despite the violence and cartels in their country. In fact, millions have returned from the US to Mexico because there are jobs there. Do both of those and you dramatically reduce the illegal immigrant population in the US.
DEPORT, DEPORT, DEPORT!! That is the answer! The ones who have become legal have a right to be here other than that BYE BYE. Why is it thrust upon the US to fix the world? We cant even fix parts of the US, as it is now.

DEPORT, DEPORT, DEPORT!! That is the answer! The ones who have become legal have a right to be here other than that BYE BYE. Why is it thrust upon the US to fix the world? We cant even fix parts of the US, as it is now.
What do you do with the ones who’s children are citizens?

Why is it thrust upon the US to fix the world? Believe Uncle Ben said it best...with great power comes great responsibility...

Deport the parents as they have committed a crime. Assuming the parents will take their children with them and they can then begin the process of legal in Immigration into the United States.
Yes, since they're such responsible, law-abiding, good people, you have to know they will care for their children.

Open borders will not prevent drowning or other deaths when illegals attempt to cross deserts and rivers? The inane outrage at Trump because two people died sneaking into the country ironically proves naturalization through our govt is by far safer and most fair to all involved.

Open borders will not prevent drowning or other deaths when illegals attempt to cross deserts and rivers? The inane outrage at Trump because two people died sneaking into the country ironically proves naturalization through our govt is by far safer and most fair to all involved.
Good point. He was a good father. Left his 23-month old daughter alone on the side of a river. Pathetic.

Right...if a child is born here to simply circumvent immigration laws then that is also a crime.
Dr. C makes it 100 replies. It's also unfathomable to me that we likely have a non-citizen ILLEGAL ALIEN serving in the US House. Somalis hate us, so we give them houses and food stamps. We'll see if anybody has the nads to do something about Congresswoman Omar, if it's true. I doubt anybody has the balls to go after a black muslim woman who provides such wonderful diversity.

Why is it thrust upon the US to fix the world? Believe Uncle Ben said it best...with great power comes great responsibility...
That does not include helping those that turn around and cause problems for the US, in spite of any help they have received. We have let other nations screw us for so long when Trump tries to correct this he is pure evil in the minds of the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT