ADVERTISEMENT

Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre ….

just doesn’t liked being axed questions.
Neither does the president. Despite that being their jobs. Just saw where minimum wage in Cali is going up to 20 dollars an hour for a portion of the state. Good luck with that. My satire post in another thread about 30 dollar fast food prices per meal may have been short sighted. It could be more.

Neither does the president. Despite that being their jobs. Just saw where minimum wage in Cali is going up to 20 dollars an hour for a portion of the state. Good luck with that. My satire post in another thread about 30 dollar fast food prices per meal may have been short sighted. It could be more.
Yep…..believe it is only in the fast food industry where it applies. Can remember when
congress was recommending for $50 per hour this year.

Just gonna close down some marginal businesses and more lost jobs…..and probably gonna lose some customers. Fast food is becoming a luxury for the PO.

Burger and fries now gonna be $25. Hopes it doesn’t move this way.

“More and more”…..it’s looking like only the rich and the poor will be all that is left, no middle class.

Last edited:
I can’t believe they sit there and listen to her read something off topic from a book. My god.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT