ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons Trump Should Feel Confident Going Into Early Voting

Blayne Gilmer

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2020
Polls and media can say what they want, but every single state & county elections board decision is breaking in Trump’s favor.

Pennsylvania will not count misdated ballots. They also will no longer count ballots without a signature match.

Luzerne County has gotten ride of drop boxes.

Georgia is hand counting all votes in every precinct and making sure they match the totals on the electronic voting machines.

Clark County in Nevada cleaned up 100,000 voters off its rolls in August

Virginia is all paper ballots and removed 6,000 non citizens from its voter rolls.

GA, NC, & PA mail in voting are all way down and a larger percentage of white voters so far.

Anything could happen. Harris could certainly still win, but Trump is better positioned than he’s ever been to win. Now it’s just turning people out.

Virginia early voting has already been very red!

His ceiling is still 47% of the vote. And he's not picking up new customers this cycle. The fatigue is real. Lots of "couch voters" this time around. That doesn't bode well for him.
All due respect, that’s an opinion. I’m listing facts. None of those facts were true about 2020. The election will be much more “regular” and lots of the decrease in mail-in voting, plus the lack of drop boxes will undoubtedly cut into whatever ceiling Dems thought they had.

Polls and media can say what they want, but every single state & county elections board decision is breaking in Trump’s favor.

Pennsylvania will not count misdated ballots. They also will no longer count ballots without a signature match.

Georgia is hand counting all votes in every precinct and making sure they match the totals on the electronic voting machines.

Virginia is all paper ballots and removed 6,000 non citizens from its voter rolls.

GA, NC, & PA mail in voting are all way down and a larger percentage of white voters so far.

Anything could happen. Harris could certainly still win, but Trump is better positioned than he’s ever been to win. Now it’s just turning people out.

I have no idea 🤷‍♂️ which way this thing will go, but a portion of the losing side is going to be shocked when their candidate loses. I listen to a lot of podcast and am surprised at the confidence from both sides.

The Trump Campaign team for 2024 is light years better than 2016 and 2020 version, more organized, better speakers, better pollsters, and better plan to get out the vote early. Thus your post does not surprise me. Trump would be better doing like Harris, light interviews and standard speech down the stretch .

I’m very surprised given your role on this site that you think it’s a good idea to come over here and engage in political discussions.

Even if you think it’s a good idea, I’m extremely surprised @Radi Nabulsi would allow it.

no the douche canoe move, and bluntly unprofessional, is to come over here and talk politics. I assumed he didn't work here anymore… because who would do this…

Of course I quit paying for ugasports.com after it became such a trashy site, encouraging the worst fans and the meanest voices and the lowest common denominator

Used to be the best, and certainly long tenured, but there are much better options out there for Dawgs fans now.

no the douche canoe move, and bluntly unprofessional, is to come over here and talk politics. I assumed he didn't work here anymore… because who would do this…

Of course I quit paying for ugasports.com after it became such a trashy site, encouraging the worst fans and the meanest voices and the lowest common denominator

Used to be the best, and certainly long tenured, but there are much better options out there for Dawgs fans now. better analysis, better writing... etc
Reread his post. Just posted his opinion that rulings were breaking in trump's favor. Didn't say whether or not he was pleased by those facts or not. I have a feeling you would argue for his first amendment right had he been Trump bashing cause without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all. 😀

Used to be the best, and certainly long tenured, but there are much better options out there for Dawgs fans now. better analysis, better writing... etc
Yes I agree, dims should be banned.

Look at you calling out everyone, you so sweet and nice calling others trashy and meanies.... wha wha wha

Reactions: Section220Dawg
have you ever held a job?

does he work here still?

I have no idea.
He doesn’t work for the site anymore. He is a member like anyone else. And I am sure still a paying member who contributes for free. If he came here and said he thinks Kamala was way ahead would either dissenters in this thread say the same. Blayne and I haven’t always seen eye to eye, but this take is ridiculous

no. just a little amused by someone who thinks it's a good idea for someone posing as a journalist to appear on an unmonitored channel talking politics - even data-driven politics (which he did not source).

It's not good business, as you may know if you have ever held a job.
WAIT.... you have gone toooooo far...... I assume you want to criticize the msm now,,, or at least you need too. ZERO jounalism by so called journalist. They all cheer lead and lie for the left. I do suppose thats why lots of them are going broke though.

BTW since you hate this place so much and think folks here are trashy and mean, why don't you stay away???

Reactions: ajk9 and BonJax
He doesn’t work for the site anymore. He is a member like anyone else. And I am sure still a paying member who contributes for free. If he came here and said he thinks Kamala was way ahead would either dissenters in this thread say the same. Blayne and I haven’t always seen eye to eye, but this take is ridiculous
You shouldn't have told them. Let them go on making fools of themselves. I detest little tattling snitches. Not man enough to handle their own business.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Yes I would make a comment, while Team Trump would be squealing like a stuck pig.

But I wasn’t aware he no longer works here. My mistake and please continue, Blane.

You're free to leave

• Love
Reactions: cherrydawg
journalists source their material.

on this site, the under bloggers misname everything a misnomer.
I’m not a journalist. Just a concerned citizen.

I will post the links to every single point later today though.

Have to get the kids ready for school and get some work done this morning but I definitely don’t want you to go without your empirical data

And yet you’re the one who spews insults. So this makes you cultivated ? Seems like someone of your esteem wouldn’t post on a website that you have such disdain for? Prime example of Dems…saying one thing then do the total opposite

Last edited:

I'm sorry. He's gonna lose. He will not win Michigan, Wisconsin or PA. He will need to win one, but he won't win any. Likely will lose others. Many tears on this board.

Speaking of PA. Democrats tried to fix the voting so that it wouldn't appear to be as chaotic and take as long to count the votes. Republicans, who complained about it last time, didn't want a change. I think we all know why. https://whyy.org/articles/pennsylvania-election-2024-voting-laws-legislature-republicans-ballots/

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sorry. He's gonna lose. He will not win Michigan, Wisconsin or PA. He will need to win one, but he won't win any. Likely will lose others. Many tears on this board.
I’m not a Trump fan. I voted for Rubio in the 2016 primary. I wanted Vivek to win the nomination this time. Any tears because of a Democrat victory would be due to the ineptitude that would be in the White House, the failed foreign policy record of Harris, continued growth of bureaucracy, increased taxes personal and business, and the prioritization of “LGBTQ+ rights” and abortion on demand over national security, freedom of speech, national security, and a fair justice system

I’m not a Trump fan. I voted for Rubio in the 2016 primary. I wanted Vivek to win the nomination this time. Any tears because of a Democrat victory would be due to the ineptitude that would be in the White House, the failed foreign policy record of Harris, continued growth of bureaucracy, increased taxes personal and business, and the prioritization of “LGBTQ+ rights” and abortion on demand over national security, freedom of speech, national security, and a fair justice system
You may not be a Trump fan. I didn't say you were. But somebody put him up there. This time he didn't even have to try to win the nomination. There's a reason why only one POTUS that was voted out, was able to win the office again. He's a weak candidate. The fact that this is even close proves it. It will be proven he's even weaker come November. If Republicans were truly worried about Democrats in the White House, they would've nominated someone else. Most times you can't have your cake and eat it too. This will be another one of those cases.

• Haha
You may not be a Trump fan. I didn't say you were. But somebody put him up there. This time he didn't even have to try to win the nomination. There's a reason why only one POTUS that was voted out, was able to win the office again. He's a weak candidate. The fact that this is even close proves it. It will be proven he's even weaker come November. If Republicans were truly worried about Democrats in the White House, they would've nominated someone else. Most times you can't have your cake and eat it too. This will be another one of those cases.
You’re not going to get an argument out of me that there could have been a higher quality candidate. Oddly enough though, he was actually elected to the nomination, unlike Kamala Harris. That subversion of the electoral process and the covering up of Biden’s cognitive is a scandal of epic proportions and would be all the media would be talking about if it happened on the GOP side.

I wish Trump was more disciplined and a better man. However, his policies are much better for this country and the closest to my own personal beliefs (with a few major differing points I’ll admit). Harris and the Dems’ policies will continue to cripple America domestically and abroad and are quite literally an affront to my personal and religious beliefs on many many levels

Blayne, good post.

It doesn’t just bode well for Trump, it bodes well for the integrity of the country. Legal voting should be the primary focus. What you just explained is how legal voting is assured.

There are still massive holes in our system that allow manipulation, but rational decisions are being made to fix it.

You’re not going to get an argument out of me that there could have been a higher quality candidate. Oddly enough though, he was actually elected to the nomination, unlike Kamala Harris. That subversion of the electoral process and the covering up of Biden’s cognitive is a scandal of epic proportions and would be all the media would be talking about if it happened on the GOP side.

I wish Trump was more disciplined and a better man. However, his policies are much better for this country and the closest to my own personal beliefs (with a few major differing points I’ll admit). Harris and the Dems’ policies will continue to cripple America domestically and abroad and are quite literally an affront to my personal and religious beliefs on many many levels
Again, go back and read about the nominating process.

Biden dropped out. He didn't have to.

You can't make people support a candidate they don't want to support.

You'd have a much bigger point if there was a large swath of Democrats complaining about Harris being the nominee. That didn't happen. Democrats are not angry that she's been chosen. Republicans are. Why is that?
Beating a candidate that's only been running a few weeks and that most of you think is weak, should be easy. Why is it not?

Dem polices have been crippling the US for over three decades now. In the mean time I've seen my conservative friends somehow figure out a way to prosper. Since I've been of voting age: Dem as President: 20 years, Rep. as President: 12 years.

• Haha

You'd have a much bigger point if there was a large swath of Democrats complaining about Harris being the nominee. That didn't happen. Democrats are not angry that she's been chosen. Republicans are. Why is that?
Beating a candidate that's only been running a few weeks and that most of you think is weak, should be easy. Why is it not?

Dem polices have been crippling the US for over three decades now. In the mean time I've seen my conservative friends somehow figure out a way to prosper. Since I've been of voting age: Dem as President: 20 years, Rep. as President: 12 years.

no. just a little amused by someone who thinks it's a good idea for someone posing as a journalist to appear on an unmonitored channel talking politics - even data-driven politics (which he did not source).

It's not good business, as you may know if you have ever held a job.
Posing as a journalist? Seriously you want to bring out that comment. When most journalist in the MSM put their thoughts and beliefs out there all the time.
Wow.

he “dropped out”. Was that of his own choosing?

How many non named source articles trashing trump have you read? Most of them. Why you gotta hypocrite so? This is what is so aggravating about libs. They say one thing practice another and spit it out like they think we are dumb enough to believe whatever la la land stuff they say. SMH

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Yes I would make a comment, while Team Trump would be squealing like a stuck pig.

But I wasn’t aware he no longer works here. My mistake and please continue, Blane.
There has already been a staff member argue crime stats. From your side. I didn’t report him to radi. Tell him to stay in his lane, or anything else. I am not going to call him out here. I am not sure what side of the isle he is on. He didn’t declare it, but he said crime is down in America according to the stats. Then stayed to argue after several of us told him not to listen to lefty numbers. They are never accurate. The numbers are skewed these days on purpose because crime isn’t prosecuted. We could hit up a target tomorrow you and I if we needed to with no repercussions. The last thing I said was the job reports were supposed to be accurate as well. This person still works for the site. No one reported him. This happened on the vent and moved to the chat. You might be surprised where most of them stand.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT